Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread  (Read 29181 times)
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:18:30 AM

Let's get the facts straight here:

URSAY is just the troll "rdfkdji" who got burned by Jasin Lee's ASIC project and although Jasin was never part of XC's original team, by XC's mere association and acceptance of Jasin's help towards XC (temporarily), URSAY has been spending significant effort to smear Dan's name and his projects.

URSAY = rdfkdji = unicornfarts = danisdead = isdandone and several other troll accounts.  If you've followed XC or Block's threads at all, these names should be immediately recognizable.  And yes, they are all accounts owned by URSAY.

You guys are so stupid.

Do a google for my screen name and see if you still think I am someone else's sockpuppet.  (Hint .. USRAY isn't linked to me.  And tried to start an honest, open friendly dialog some time ago in the best interest of XC.  Look at my post history - I've never given a shit about XC's success.)

He's been active around these forums a lot longer than I have.

There's a thread of truth to what you say and it's available on the internet - but you guys are too stupid, lazy and outright deceptive in an attempt to convince either yourselves or others that XC / Blocknet is anything but what USRAY is outlining.  That you can't actually dig for real information (Maybe you think everyone is just splitting up the noob income bitcoin flow by screaming the loudest without actually bothering to look into anything?)

I've seen a lot of circlejerks on altcoins.  But XC is by far the stupidest.

Not to mention the joke of a PR guy who goes out on a limb to defend his friend (scamming Jasinlee) at the expense of the coin he's supposed to be promoting.  While you guys cheer him on.  

There's so much doubletalk on everything.  And the "internet of blockchains" ... I guess jacking off to that XC PR video got old?  It's like the bran flakes to SuperNET's Rasin Bran.    Dan needed more money and was finished dumping XC?

lol ...
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:19:02 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 05:29:50 PM by URSAY

Thank you for your post rdnkjdi

Please consider calling the securities division within the Commonwealth of Mass.  You can also email them.  I've already placed a call to them last week and I will be making an effort to speak to them again today.
Toll Free: 1-800-269-5428
securities@sec.state.ma.us

Also, the corporations division...
Ph.  617-727-9640
corpinfo@sec.state.ma.us

Submit a complaint about Dan Metcalf, Melanie Metcalf, atcsecure, XCurrency, ATC Solutions LLC (ID # 001068271), BlockNet Inc. (ID # 001152206)

Consider referencing liens
MA #0440 9000 4813
MA #0440 9000 5922
Federal #981157214
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 06:49:31 PM

*Note the changes to a few recent posts on the last page

Although this site appears to only cover complaints on IRS agents or people impersonating IRS agents, I have been assured that this is the correct place to file a complaint thru the online form.

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/contact_report.shtml

[EDIT]  Out of their jurisdiction.  Suggested speaking to IRS Criminal Investigation 1-800-829-0433
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:06:51 PM

It seems that your whole 'case', URSAY, hinges upon whether or not Dan's products would indeed be considered financial instruments or securities in the eyes of the institutions which uphold the legal code you are referencing. Do you have information that assures you that Dan has distributed financial instruments or securities?

As Dan has said, it seems that at this point the IRS and the US government in general has declared that cryptocurrencies are property and so I'm not so sure the legal code you are referencing applies here. What do you have to say about this?

Can you address this, URSAY?

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:28:45 PM

It seems that your whole 'case', URSAY, hinges upon whether or not Dan's products would indeed be considered financial instruments or securities in the eyes of the institutions which uphold the legal code you are referencing. Do you have information that assures you that Dan has distributed financial instruments or securities?

As Dan has said, it seems that at this point the IRS and the US government in general has declared that cryptocurrencies are property and so I'm not so sure the legal code you are referencing applies here. What do you have to say about this?

Can you address this, URSAY?

Yes it will be addressed.  My project is "open source on a timeline" so it should be released any day now.  There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes.  Smiley

Or, in the words of synechist...

We continue to work away in the background, and we're excited to unveil new things as they come.
infinitechaos

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:53:38 PM

I don't get it.

What does any of that have to do with your thinking that Dan's blockchain projects qualify as securities or financial instruments?

I'd love to hear what you have to say about that, but I'm not interested in whatever kind of remark that was.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
CoinsDude

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:01:08 PM

@ursay - You still have not told us your full name yet? Why should anyone believe someone who is trying to hide under a forum username?
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:07:02 PM

Will the Internet of Blockchains finally allow the developers of Halcyon, Keycoin, Aero and UTIL to talk to one another?
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:12:13 PM

Will the Internet of Blockchains finally allow the developers of Halcyon, Keycoin, Aero and UTIL to talk to one another?

Lol. Monolog on the blockchain  Grin

00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:09:27 PM

aero isn't in blocknet?
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:51:28 PM

so this is an Inc. now ?

Domestic profit corp.
BlockNet Inc. (ID # 001152206)

President:  Dan R. Metcalf
Treasurer:  Dan R. Metcalf
Secretary:  Melanie Metcalf
Director:  Melanie Metcalf

http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?FEIN=001152206&SEARCH_TYPE=1

URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:16:42 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 05:47:10 PM by URSAY

I've had some phone conversations with new acquaintances recently.  I will be sharing a wealth of info with them later today.  Do you have info that should be included about Dan Metcalf, Melanie Metcalf, XCurrency, BlockNet Inc. (ID # 001152206), or ATC Solutions LLC (ID # 001068271)?  Please send me a PM.  Thanks.

Tax liens
MA #0440 9000 4813
MA #0440 9000 5922
Federal #981157214
infinitechaos

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:52:50 PM

Bump.

Please spare the smart ass comments this time, thank you. If you want to be treated like a professional, please act like one. A straightforward summary of your thoughts on how Dan's blockchain projects qualify as financial instruments will do just fine, thank you.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:04:54 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 06:32:41 PM by URSAY

Bump.

Please spare the smart ass comments this time, thank you. If you want to be treated like a professional, please act like one. A straightforward summary of your thoughts on how Dan's blockchain projects qualify as financial instruments will do just fine, thank you.

infinitechaos, your wants and needs are not of my concern.  Have a nice day.  Smiley

[EDIT]  Perhaps I was a bit too harsh.  I will work on updating the first page of this thread with some relevant info.
infinitechaos

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:33:13 PM

Bump.

infinitechaos, your wants and needs are not of my concern.  Have a nice day.  Smiley

Look, URSAY, I can see that you think I'm just trolling your little pow-wow here. But the fact of the matter is that I know a lot about these projects and you are asking for information that might help your case. Would it not be in your best interest to clarify what your case is if you are asking for information?

Think about it, who else is going to come forward with any information other than someone like myself who has a history of involvement with these projects? If you aren't going to clarify your case for me so that I can decide whether or not I have anything to help your case or whether or not I want to help your case, then what is this thread but a circle-jerk?

I'm a trader, URSAY. I don't have emotional attachments to projects. I'm not here on some kind of a vendetta. I don't waste my time with such petty things. I'm here because it seems you might be able to teach me something or enlighten me in some form. If you can show me you have a case and that legitimate wrong-doing occurred, you had better believe I'd be the first to make some phone calls too.

It's your call. Do you legitimately have something here or not?

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:35:35 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 01:21:20 AM by URSAY

Would it not be in your best interest to clarify what your case is if you are asking for information?

You are free to contribute or not.  While I already have other contributors, my project does not rely on any particular additional info from you.  OP updated with some basics.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:03:56 PM

Who really cares if Dan's projects are legal securities or not, but peer reviewing your own code, working with pump and dump groups and designing coins under pseudonyms is shady and unethical.
infinitechaos

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:19:36 PM

Who really cares if Dan's projects are legal securities or not, but peer reviewing your own code, working with pump and dump groups and designing coins under pseudonyms is shady and unethical.

I'm not here to comment on any of that as most of it is heresy.

URSAY is speaking about alleged legal infringements, therefore it is certainly of importance how exactly Dan's projects would be classified within the legal system by which Dan would be charged if things progressed that far.

I'll just await the 'More info coming' I guess....

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:16:56 AM

Knowing my post will most likely be deleted off of the blocknet thread, I will post it here as well
I hope you the very best in the exposure and prosecution that is inevitable:

You been had, you been took, you been hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok.
We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. The block was landed on us.

People sometimes make mistak

Number of players...zero

CPE1704TKS

Greetings

A strange game.

The only winning move is
not to play.

I keep seeing the argument that block is property and not a security.
That does not get rid of the problem:

there is a lien in favor of the United States on all property and rights to property belonging to this taxpayer for the amount of taxes, and additional penalties, interest, and costs that may accrue.

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a...

Better call Saul

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:23:19 PM

Update.  My project is progressing nicely.  If you'd like to get involved, shoot me a PM.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: