Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 03:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread  (Read 29181 times)
sugarboy321

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:05:22 AM

The paid trolling gang is almost all here, only need icebreaker, pookie, spoetnik, unicornfarts....
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1437

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:15:11 AM

Posting accusations that are backed by evidence (different than proof) is not "trolling"

Posting negative comments is not "trolling"

Believing something is a scam that is / is not a scam is not "trolling"

Trolling is targeting a specific group to intentionally get certain reactions by pushing buttons.  It is an art.  Discussions, true or false accusations, evidence, warnings, negative comments, post "unrelated tax liens"

Know your internet verbage

But but some trolls are getting better in pretending that they are not trolls.  It'san art as you said.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sugarboy321

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:18:28 AM

Posting accusations that are backed by evidence (different than proof) is not "trolling"

Trolling is targeting a specific group to intentionally get certain reactions by pushing buttons.  It is an art.  Discussions, true or false accusations, evidence, warnings, negative comments, post "unrelated tax liens"

But but some trolls are getting better in pretending that they are not trolls.  It'san art as you said.

Or they get multiple accounts pretending to be different people. Same trick different dog.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1437

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:20:34 AM

Or they get multiple accounts pretending to be different people. Same trick different dog.

Yeah.  They even argue and troll the hell out of themselves just to get threads sidetracked.  Very entertaining.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:54:45 PM

Where, then, is the evidence?

All I see here is evidence of tax liens, but no information or evidence as to how they relate to any of the other allegations posted in this thread.

I've been asking URSAY for his evidence for months now, but he refuses to provide it. So as far as this thread goes, yeah, I think it's trolling. It's purpose is not to provide any real evidence or information, but to push folks' buttons.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:32:43 PM

All I see here is evidence of tax liens, but no information or evidence as to how they relate to any of the other allegations posted in this thread.

I've been asking URSAY for his evidence for months now, but he refuses to provide it. So as far as this thread goes, yeah, I think it's trolling. It's purpose is not to provide any real evidence or information, but to push folks' buttons.

If you recall, I had originally started to share details with you in a private chat.  This sharing of information upset you and you immediately went to Dan and team to tattle.  I understand that you'd like to be a part of the group with which I share information.  However, you've had your chance and you were unable to play nice.  If you do not stop posting nonsense in this thread then I will need to treat it more like an XC and BlockNet thread...you will be banned.  You have been warned.
infinitechaos

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:33:06 PM

If you recall, I had originally started to share details with you in a private chat.  This sharing of information upset you and you immediately went to Dan and team to tattle.  I understand that you'd like to be a part of the group with which I share information.  However, you've had your chance and you were unable to play nice.  If you do not stop posting nonsense in this thread then I will need to treat it more like an XC and BlockNet thread...you will be banned.  You have been warned.
No, I don't recall, because the scenario you outlined never happened. You shared with me in a private chat the same concerns, but no information or evidence, that you've provided in this thread.

I turned my back on XC/Blocknet, Dan, and Arlyn for a good month or so after all of these shenanigans broke onto the scene.

But I made the choice to continue to be involved in those projects some time later after realizing how void of any real substance these allegations really are and after I witnessed that Dan and Arlyn were continuing to work on these projects despite these allegations and despite the decline in the market value of these projects.

Go ahead and ban man me from your little circle-jerk here. I won't mind. The entire thing is utterly pointless anyway and with your latest bullshit lie about me you've crossed a line. I will no longer flatter you with my presence. Good day.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
sugarboy321

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:41:24 PM

Any evidence can be manufactured.
sugarboy321

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:01:55 AM

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114228/blocknet-adding-ethereum-to-suite-of-supported-currencies
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:35:32 PM

I've noticed that the user bans are still in effect within the "official" threads.  This thread is still open for any reasonable discussion.  I would love to hear from any Ethereum team members regarding this alleged partnership with Dan Metcalf and his "groundbreaking" technologies.
infinitechaos

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:48:10 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 06:45:26 PM by infinitechaos

I've noticed that the user bans are still in effect within the "official" threads.  This thread is still open for any reasonable discussion.  I would love to hear from any Ethereum team members regarding this alleged partnership with Dan Metcalf and his "groundbreaking" technologies.

This article was updated at 11:20am EST to include a quote from Ethereum's Business and Partnerships Director, George Hallam and was updated at 11:54am to indicate that Blocknet's decentralized exchange is planning to launch in alpha form, not its full release.

Notice that nowhere in the CoinTelegraph article is there mentioned a 'partnership' between Ethereum and Blocknet. In fact, the article explicitly says that this is not a partnership in its current state. Also notice that George Hallam contributed to the content of the article as per the above quote from the CoinTelegraph article. There's nothing 'alleged' about this. It's happening.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:19:12 PM

I've noticed that the user bans are still in effect within the "official" threads.  This thread is still open for any reasonable discussion.  I would love to hear from any Ethereum team members regarding this alleged partnership with Dan Metcalf and his "groundbreaking" technologies.

This article was updated at 11:20am EST to include a quote from Ethereum's Business and Partnerships Director, George Hallam and was updated at 11:54am to indicate that Blocknet's decentralized exchange is planning to launch in alpha form, not its full release.

Notice that nowhere in the CoinTelegraph is there mentioned a 'partnership' between Ethereum and Blocknet. In fact, the article explicitly says that this is not a partnership in its current state. Also notice that George Hallam contributed to the content of the article as per the above quote from the CoinTelegraph article. There's nothing 'alleged' about this. It's happening.

Would you be kind enough to point me in the direction of any comments from Ethereum regarding this partnership or whatever your calling it?
Longenecker

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:04:50 PM

Notice that nowhere in the CoinTelegraph article is there mentioned a 'partnership' between Ethereum and Blocknet. In fact, the article explicitly says that this is not a partnership in its current state. Also notice that George Hallam contributed to the content of the article as per the above quote from the CoinTelegraph article. There's nothing 'alleged' about this. It's happening.

URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:33:27 PM

Manufacturing credibility by throwing around Ethereum's name.

"For its part, Ethereum is more or less just allowing the Blocknet team to do what it does best. There is no official partnership between the two, but Blocknet devs have applied for an Ethereum Devgrant and the two teams are talking, but there is little to no work that needs to be done on Ethereum's side of things. Both teams stress that this isn't a business partnership or even a formal agreement, but is instead the two networks becoming interoperable,"
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:48:28 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 04:10:27 PM by battbot

Yea, this is false.  Ethereum has to update their codebase (with xbridge) in order to become "Blocknet-enabled."  So while not officially calling it a "partnership," this is clearly a two-sided collaboration (and one that may well turn into an "official" partnership).
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:42:58 PM

Yea, this is false.  Ethereum has to update their codebase (with xbridge) in order to become "Blocknet-enabled."  So while not officially calling it a "partnership," this is clearly a two-sided collaboration (and one that may well turn into an "official" partnership).

So the cointelegraph article is not entirely true?  This quote was pulled directly from that article.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114228/blocknet-adding-ethereum-to-suite-of-supported-currencies
battbot

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:27:29 PM

So the cointelegraph article is not entirely true?  This quote was pulled directly from that article.

No, the article is accurate.  There is "little to no work on Ethereum's side" because Dan is providing the poc for them. In other words, Dan is doing the work for them.  This does not change the fact that Ethereum's codebase will be updated with xbridge to become "Blocknet-enabled."
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:39:22 PM

No, the article is accurate.  There is "little to no work on Ethereum's side" because Dan is providing the poc for them. In other words, Dan is doing the work for them.  This does not change the fact that Ethereum's codebase will be updated with xbridge to become "Blocknet-enabled."

This is wonderful news.  Will the Ethereum team be able to help Dan with his financial problems?
battbot

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:42:45 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 05:58:38 PM by battbot

So the cointelegraph article is not entirely true?  This quote was pulled directly from that article.

No, the article is accurate.  There is "little to no work on Ethereum's side" because Dan is providing the poc for them. In other words, Dan is doing the work for them.  This does not change the fact that Ethereum's codebase will be updated with xbridge to become "Blocknet-enabled."

This is wonderful news.  Will the Ethereum team be able to help Dan with his financial problems?

Nice circular reasoning.
SarDQ

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:26:47 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 11:01:42 PM by SarDQ

BlockNet was pumped
BitSwift was pumped
BUT XCurrency was dumped

it looks like Dan has read wrong instruction in IRC and sold some coins instead of buying  Grin
Damn, i like these guys Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: