Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SuperNET updates  (Read 23697 times)
Wanesst

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:05:30 AM

SuperNET Newsletter #13

Cryptocards

The semi-anon card from Coinomat is almost ready to ship now.

Honestly speaking this point is of the most interest to me. When will you have details?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apenzl (OP)

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 10:39:50 PM

The semi-anon card from Coinomat is almost ready to ship now.

Honestly speaking this point is of the most interest to me. When will you have details?

Should be soon. They will be announced here first:
https://nxtforum.org/cryptoasset-fund-projects/(ann)-coinomat-com/msg161129/

apenzl (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 11:10:12 PM

BTER

You probably heard about bter hack. SuperNET was in the process of converting CNY from ICO into BTC for withdraw. unfortunately this appears to be gone, unless bter can recover. The total CNY raised was less than 5%, so this is a relatively small percentage, but due to the drop in BTC price, it was ~400 BTC

On a per asset basis this is: 0.000490196 BTC

James

10K InstantDEX bounty

jl777 [5:43 PM] due to this bter mess, we need to speed up the InstantDEX finishing
for this I need people's to help out
if you have any skills in ruby, mysql, or just as end user testing
you can help

jl777[5:44 PM] InstantDEX channel will have more details

@everyone: due to urgency of needing InstantDEX as soon as possible, I am offering 10,000 InstantDEX bounty for help to get the GUI ported.
details in the InstantDEX channel

Now

1. SuperNET distributed exchange: http://multigateway.org

2. "We have a production exchange software that we need to customize". > Write to info@supernet.org for an invite.

apenzl (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 06:44:42 PM

SuperNET Newsletter #14

Welcome to the SuperNET.

These are very exciting times, with the realtime Multigateway going into beta - meaning that anyone can now download it and start using it. Beyond that, we’ve got plenty of analysis on how the launch of these services could affect the broader crypto ecosystem, and some other news and information you’ll want to hear about.

Topics

SuperNET v1 BETA released
MGW ramchains
The BTER hack
- if you have UNITY on BTER
InstantDEX
- Preparing for iDEX
- Fixed fees
- Hybrid orderbooks
- Nxt forgers
- InstantDEX GUI release
SkyNET
SuperNET NRS plugin
VRC
OPAL
Coinimal
SuperNET Radio Network
SNN
CHA?
The Endgame
Win a SuperNET Silver coin

SuperNET v1 BETA released for testers

The hotly-anticipated public beta version of the first official SuperNET client is available for testing. The MGW has been totally re-engineered. The new realtime MGW uses ramchains: James’ distilled blockchain tech that is many times faster to initialise than a regular blockchain.

The v1 client appears as a multiwallet for the SuperNET CORE coins. You can fund it and send coins from it. The first coin deposit you make to your wallet (whether it’s in BTCD, NXT, OPAL, VRC, BITS or VPNcoin) will automatically fund it with 10 NXT, which can be used for paying transaction fees. It is hoped that BTC will be enabled on the realtime MGW within two weeks - BTC’s blockchain is so large (approaching 30GB) that it is taking longer to process than the other coins.

t3cltd writes, 'Seeing as we have actually released a beta version and we’ve already begun releasing updates, the “download for testers” is simply a wider net of the public who can try it out at will on the understanding it is a beta product at this time.’

Get the new client here: http://www.supernet.org/en/home-of-the-supernet/supernet-downloads

If you try it, please leave your feedback in SuperNET Slack channel #v1testers. You can interact with SuperNET Slack without asking for an invite or signing up: http://chat.supernet.org

Eth says: “As every new feature, the innovative superNET GUI (basic mode) is going through a number of changes, and what happens in back end is most probably going to affect front end, so this upcoming week there will be a quick re-structuring on the interface inner file set in order to ease up the implementation of new features (that we cannot talk about yet!) in the future.

We will be including also the first video tutorial, which will serve not only to explain the basic functions of the multiwallet, but also a presentation for the different sections that populate superNET, making it a truly unique experience in crypto."

Further functionality will be added on a rolling basis, ensuring a stable client with an ever-increasing feature set. Some main features are already visible in the GUI, including the funding of your wallet directly from USD or EUR, sending coins by email, and the links to projects and services in the top bar which will definitely be worth watching over the coming months. And right now ramchains for DRK, BTC and DOGE is being created to add to the SuperNET v1.

MGW ramchains

Realtime status for the Multigateway servers are also displayed in the client. The old MGW servers were prone to going down; the new servers will be actively maintained, as James writes:

‘The realtime MGW uses ramchains, so restarting that takes just a few minutes and we are making all sorts of alarms and monitors, etc. You have to also realize the old MGW is run on volunteer basis and there are no profits from it, just expenses. It is clear that this is too extreme on the frugality side and that people would rather pay a small fee that would fund 24hr monitoring and faster response time.’

Charging a small fee will enable SuperNET to pay people to maintain the servers, so they can be restarted - in the superfast time enabled by ramchains - as soon as a problem is detected. Additionally: ‘I am still fiddling with selfhealing ramchains. Did a proof of concept where a brand new ramchain was loaded to a new node in about a minute for BTCD. Not quite done with that, but the bulk of it is done in ~100 lines of new code with a few surgical changes scattered.’ This will make for a more robust system that is less prone to going down - and faster to restart if it does.

As ever, a big thank you goes to James for all his hard work and some tech that really belongs in a sci-fi film.

The BTER hack

BTER lost 7,170 BTC in the hack two weeks ago, which looks like a co-ordinated hit on several altcoin exchanges. As yet there is no indication that these funds will be recovered, and the future for the exchange is unclear.

SuperNET had around 400 BTC on BTER. James writes, ‘Not sure of exact amounts, but most all the ICO funds had already been withdrawn over the months. It was <5% of total funds raised. The funds left were mostly from converting the CNY raised during ICO.’

However, it is hoped that the loss of a number of altcoin exchanges and renewed doubt about the security of centralised exchanges will bring more users to InstantDEX: ‘SuperNET is not much affected by this incident and InstantDEX will become quite popular. The 400 BTC loss stings, but with central exchanges’ continued problems the InstantDEX will gain and SuperNET will more than make up for this.’

If you have UNITY on BTER …

UNITY is just the trading symbol for the SuperNET asset and as we advised in December after the pump’n’dump ring accusations against BTER, it is best to have it in a NXT address that you control (including the new beta client). All dividends will automatically be sent to whatever address the SuperNET asset is in.

If you are new to Nxt, you can use either the standard Nxt wallet or the SuperNET wallet - the passphrase is the same. It’s also easy to start with the blockchain-less NxtLite client. The latest NXT NRS client release can be found here: http://nxter.org/latest-nrs-release/ and for the SuperNET v.0 (enhanced NRS) look in this thread: https://nxtforum.org/lite-multigateway-releases/

BTER have now enabled withdrawals of UNITY and some other Nxt assets. We advise you to withdraw them to an address you control! This will also make it easier to receive upcoming dividends.

InstantDEX

In one of the most exciting developments for both SuperNET and wider crypto, InstantDEX - the distributed real-time crypto exchange - is almost ready for launch.

Preparing for iDEX

To prepare the ground for active trading, James is making a market in BTC/NXT on Nxt Asset Exchange.

###
[Notification]

Due to the recent incidents, the lack of liquidity is impacting the entire NXT community. Additionally with InstantDEX arriving soon it will benefit from a more liquid market in NXT. So I will manually start making a market in BTC/NXT on the AE but this will be updated with automated market maker.

2 million NXT and 100 BTC will be adequate to start. Even though there will be 2MM NXT and 100 BTC, it will be set up as ladders, so it is highly unlikely more than half will get traded and most likely a lot less.
###

James has put up orders for mgwBTC, starting at the bargain price of 4444 sats (with a price ladder in 10 BTC lots), and BTC sell orders <1% above the bid. The new mgwBTC asset ID is #17554243582654188572.

NXT now has liquidity and low spreads. James writes, ‘There is around 2 million NXT and 50 BTC or so, I plan to deploy some automated bots next week, but for now it will be manual so I can’t promise any specific level of spreads.’

Fixed fees: 2.5 NXT

InstantDEX will charge low fees to encourage higher volumes, aiming to become the dominant altcoin exchange in the wake of the series of recent hacks. A flat fee of 2.5 NXT will be charged per trade, on top of existing transaction fees. James writes, ‘There will be 2 tx per trade per side, so that is 2 NXT right there, so in that case I think 2.5 NXT fee which is 4.5 NXT. That means at 4500 NXT trade size it is 0.1% and any trade for more it is less. For 1 BTC size trade, it is < 0.025% so this is a really really good price.’

This fee will, of course, be higher as a percentage for lower amounts. ‘Since we want trade volumes in more value and not just a lot of small trades, even if the fixed fee is discouraging the 50 NXT trade, we should still end up with 80% of trading volumes.’

These low fees are extremely competitive compared to regular exchanges, pointing to a potentially significant revenue stream. ‘With 5 NXT per trade, the direct revenues for InstantDEX become quite ridiculous, so it can’t possibly be true. Well it is contingent on a rather crazy high 100 trades per block, but at that levels InstantDEX will have revenues on par with best any of the mining assets ever did, but instead of just being a return of capital it is from organic new revenues, from a rapidly growing business.’

Hybrid orderbooks

Many people have heard of arbitrage and arbitrage bots. This idea will be leveraged to create new markets for InstantDEX.

‘For example, let us say there are BTCD/NXT and NXT/BTC markets. Well these really do exist so it is easy to think about this exact thing! So the price of BTCD/NXT is going up and down and so does NXT/BTC price, now there is a third combination BTCD/BTC market and it also is going up and down!

‘But these three are all related, eg. BTCD/NXT + NXT/BTC == BTCD/BTC.

For example BTCD/NXT 100 NXT and NXT/BTC 0.00005 -> 1 BTCD -> 100 NXT * 0.00005 = 0.005 BTC. So if the prices are 100 NXT for BTCD and 0.00005 BTC for NXT, then this is equivalent to 0.005 BTC for BTCD. What if any of the three is going above (or below) these prices? ARBITRAGE!!

‘So I am making the BTCD/BTC orderbook automatically have the (BTCD/NXT + NXT/BTC) orderbook and with one action you will be able to get the best price. With arbitrage, especially cross exchange, there are times where you can buy something at the exact time as you sell the opposite and can lock in a gain. This will require a pair of trades, one going through 2 orderbooks, the balancing trade through 1.

‘For hybrid orderbooks (eg. BTC/NXT + NXT/XYZ -> BTC/XYZ) it would incur an extra 3.5 NXT, 1 from NXT and another 2.5 NXT. Still this is 8 NXT and the hybrid orderbook was used presumably since it had the better price than any direct orderbook.

‘Also keep in mind I aim to have automated market makers with ~1% spread for the major issues. If you factor the savings from the narrower spread, even smaller orders could find it to make sense and the larger orders are finding no reason to trade anywhere else.

‘I think an 8 NXT fee for InstantDEX is well earned and the user is making some incremental profits.’

Nxt forgers

What any volume of activity on InstantDEX points towards is greater rewards for NXT forgers. ‘Assuming we fill up the blocks, this is ~250K NXT in fees per day (gladly paid by traders). Now at this pace, NXT forging is paying ~10% per year! I think with that sort of return, the value of NXT will become quite a bit larger.

‘For those trying to estimate the amount of fees InstantDEX will earn I would imagine it would be a multiple of the 4 NXT worth of fees per trade. While most trades will be < 1000 NXT, there will be some larger trades for 1 to 10 BTC, so i would expect the average fees per trades to be closer to 10 NXT. A single 10 BTC trade is really boosting the average. Of course there is no guarantee of reaching this sort of trading volumes and sustaining it, but if it did, that would be fees that are more than 200MM NXT per year. So even achieving 10% of this level is making for a very good result.

‘What other investment would give interest rate like that and have all the potential NXT has?

So no promise that we get to 100MM market cap, but if crypto is based on cashflow a rough metric would be an extra million dollars NXT market cap for each tx per block InstantDEX does.

‘I am in close contact with NXT devs, they said blast away give us MOAR tx! It seems the current cap of 256 [tx’s per block] is easy to expand and there are several ways to reduce the blockchain bloat, even I came up with some simple methods to allow for 10x or even 100x more tx without much blockchain bloat. So no worries about using InstantDEX too much.’

InstantDEX GUI release

‘I am on schedule for getting the InstantDEX API fully functional, still need to add error checking and a few other things, but the GUI release is the bottleneck. I was told that next week we will get a GUI release based on: https://yunbi.com/markets/nxtbtc that will be interfaced to InstantDEX API, so if they come through then next week. Since I don’t personally control the GUI and I can’t do GUI work myself, I cannot make any specific estimates, but the team that is on it has been highly recommended so I am optimistic.

‘It will allow people to simply start trading! no accounts to register, no KYC, not even email needed.’

SkyNET

SkyNET will feed the bots that will generate revenue from trading. So, how is this intriguing project progressing?

nexern writes: ‘Complete fundamental data (fillings) history fetched, stored and up-to-date now. Raw data is 4.5 TB uncompressed, resulting in ~15.7m docs in total (not precise, just estimated from random chosen archives, so numbers may change). This data resource delivers not only raw numbers but also something like “behavioural analytics”, means it could answer questions like: how inner/outer shares flows to whom and where else, how does this affect price, what are the whales doing, what about current short sales, who is involved and connected to whom, well, hidden relations. It would be interesting to dig in this data to identify some “fat-fingers” and if so, to monitor their activity.

‘Luckily I was also able to get my hands on a huge forex tick! archive (15 years, major pairs). This data is perfectly suited for extensive intraday backtesting for traders specialized in currencies.

‘To complete this wide range of data resources I decided to add also macroeconomics data over the next weeks. Just remember, Finhive is constructed to deliver data and tools to as many traders/investors as possible and there are many of them using this kind of data to trade/invest on much longer timeframes than others.’

You can read more in the Finhive Development Monitor: http://finhive.com/fh_devmon.html

SuperNET NRS plugin

As Nxt will add plug-ins support from the upcoming NRS 1.5 release (currently on testnet), a SuperNET plugin is also on the way. The Nxt Reference Software 1.5 will also feature a decentralized Voting System and 2-Phased Transactions, which allows for the creation of services like trustless escrows, multisig wallets, and shareholders’ voting about whether to release funds.

SuperNET and all of its CORE coins will automatically gain access to this functionality. Other plugins have already been developed. For example, Tosch is developing an easy way to access and use Nxt’s Decentralized Crowdfunding feature as well as Nxt’s digital Marketplace.

VRC

VeriCoin 1.5.1 is now available for download for Mac, Windows and Linux at www.VeriCoin.info

VeriCoin BlockChain Reload Demo
http://youtu.be/IsgcBoRad_0

What's new in the VeriCoin 1.5 .1 Wallet?

VeriCoin has also teamed up with ISG3D, a Canadian based 3D printing company, and can now offer custom VeriCoin smartphone cases. More details can be found here - http://www.isg3d.com/products/vericoin-iphone-case

OPAL

Coinimal

Coinimal has introduced a Tell-A-Friend system: You receive a €2.50 bonus* for every referred, verified customer after the initial order. Additionally you will receive a lifetime 5% bonus* on the collected service fee, for every order your referred customers fulfil.

And of course, your friends will benefit as well. After their verification we will grant them a €5 voucher for their initial order. https://www.coinimal.com/tell-a-friend

*Bonus can only be withdrawn as Cryptocoin order. Minimum order is 25€. Can be combined with normal order. Valid: 180 days from issuing date.

Coinimal is looking for a freelancer to code the Coinimal plug-in for Nxt’s upcoming plug-in system. PM twinwinnerd.

SuperNET Radio Network

SNRN is taking advertisement orders. SuperNET-related coins and services are not supposed to start paying for exposure on SuperNET Radio, because ‘we do this as a service to the SN community to keep them informed’, as Lootz writes.

‘Plugging’ or ‘promoting’ a coin, service, asset, or product is self-evident when it's the subject of a discussion’, continues Kevondo, ‘but active advertising via "on air" spots, sponsorships, Blocks Ads or producing a show and running it on air multiple times are all currently within SNRN's capabilities, so contact myself or Lootz for prices’.

‘Those taking advantage of Pre-Supernet Launch Deals will be grandfathered in @ the price we agree to NOW. As SNRN increases its reach when Supernet begins active promotion, the pricing included in our Business Plan will come into play. Lootz is giving away the house right now. LOL!’

SNN

SuperNET News Network has launched. fumanchu writes: ‘Aloha, Hello, Salutations, and all that Jazz. It is my very special privilege to let everyone know we just had the soft launch of the first portal in the SuperNET News Network ( http://SNNews.io  / http://Supernetnews.org ).

‘Content will be dripping in slowly during those first few awkward weeks but in time we hope to have a steady flow of community-driven content focusing on developments in the Business, Blockchain, and FinTech Space.

‘Get in touch if you want to talk about advertising specials for the first few groups that sign up for 6 and 12 month packages. Pricing is lower now than it will ever be again in the future. Contact me BEFORE you sign up though and I'll give you a special deal since you are all part of the SuperNET family here.’

CHA?

There’s a problem that someone out there might be able to solve. James writes: ‘Somebody needs to pull a magician out of a hat’: Chancecoin’s lead developer, magician, seems to have disappeared. ‘If we get a java dev, it can be taken over. chanc3r said the tech was good. I can offer 1% of chancecoin to the new dev that is taking over.’

The Endgame

SuperNET is all coming together. James writes, ‘We are approaching the end game. All the pieces are in place. Just have to snap them into place and activate them. I think there is some feedbacks coming from security side, but that is for privacy issues.'

‘After InstantDEX, I will make the Tradebots, which allows for some improvements to MGW, and of course Teleport and finally Telepathy to complete the core things for me. Probably a few things needed for Privatebet. I said it would be about 6 months for me to complete my tech, I think it is around  5 months now and ramchains kind of got added, so I can pretend I am still on schedule. I am making the core, but the true nature of SuperNET is all the things that others will build on top of it.’

Win a SuperNET silver coin

So where are we going? How do you see Nxt / SuperNET playing out in the future?

Post a meme, an essay, a piece of code,  a cartoon, a song or a video, a master thesis or indeed anything else that helps you answer the question. The winner will receive one of pondsea’s stunning limited-edition .999 silver SuperNET coins.

Deadline: Friday 6th March 2015, Midnight GMT. Post your entry to the contest here: http://nxter.org/win-a-supernet-silver-coin/ or message your entry to NXT-EAVH-SLEV-KSEE-EE2KP. Nxt Community will pick the winner.

SuperNET related links

http://supernet.org

SuperNET news

Newsletter signup:
http://supernetwrk.weebly.com/newsletter.html

https://twitter.com/Jl777News
http://jl777news.tumblr.com/
https://www.facebook.com/jl777official

SuperNET Newsletters archive
http://nxter.org/category/supernet-newsletters/

Community

SuperNET Slack
chat.supernet.org for chat and signup,
https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?board=46.0 have a log of the public channels.

SuperNET Forum
https://forum.thesupernet.org

SuperNET CORE coins

NXT
http://nxt.org

BTCD
http://bitcoindark.pw

BBR
http://boolberry.com

VRC
http://www.vericoin.info

CHA
http://chancecoin.com

OPAL
http://www.opal-coin.com

VPN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757614.0

SuperNET related projects

BITS (SuperNET CORE component!)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=748045

SkyNET (FinHive)
https://nxtforum.org/finhive/
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/reserved-6826/

Coinomat
https://coinomat.com

Neodice
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/(pre-ann)-neodice/

Freemarket
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/freemarket-official-thread/

ATOMIC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=780833.0

Pangea
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/pangea-poker/

Jay
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/jay-decentralized-plugin-network-asset-8688289798928624137/

Omnigames
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/omnigames-asset/

SNN
https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=118.0

Coinimal
http://coinimal.com

ShortUNITY
https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/shortunity/

Prediction Markets

https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-10-of-coinmarketcap/
https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-5-of-coinmarketcap-before-2016/

Author of SuperNET newsletters: NXTER MAGAZINE: http://nxter.org

apenzl (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 10:48:18 PM

SuperNET Newsletter #15

Link: http://nxter.org/supernet-newsletter-15/

Welcome to the SuperNET!

As ever, life moves fast in crypto, and never more so than in the SuperVerse. The main news is that InstantDEX is approaching launch, another dividend is about to be distributed, we have a SuperNET v1 beta LiteWallet, but that's not all, there’s plenty more still to tell you about - including a new addition to the CORE coins list: FIBRE.

Topics

• v1.1.3beta
  • v1.1.3beta LITE
  • MGW
  • - Coin IDs
  • - MGW fees
  • FIBRE: New SuperNET CORE coin
  • Jay dividend
  • InstantDEX
  • - API level test of InstantDEX
  • - Testing help required
  • InstantDEX Lotto
  • Half-anon Cryptocards available
  • VPN Bounty
  • BTCD and NXT
  • SuperNET CORE coins

SuperNET v1.1.3beta

SuperNET wallet v.1.1.3 beta is available for testing:
https://bitbucket.org/longzai1988/supernetv1/downloads/supernetv1-1.3b.zip

Hash: 4B186C0DDE96C5F1432213BD1F4C96A34CDD98F177CCCBE63BF2F39025BDDEA6

SuperNET v1.1.3 beta litewallet

The litewallet version - a pure html client - is now available for testing:
https://bitbucket.org/longzai1988/supernetv1-lite/downloads/supernet-JAY-1.0b.zip

Hash: 57E04EFCE3D25608E59270E03B0EF9477CDCC4953AF95F6C0284BED3E46CB8C9

The 'advanced' view is currently disabled for Jay wallet.

MGW

SuperCoins ID

As part of the ongoing evolution of the Multigateway to become a key part of SuperNET, coin token names have been updated, as have asset IDs.

‘Note that all the assets delivered by SuperNET v1b (and found in the new SN wallet dashboard) follow different naming.’, writes VanBreuk. ‘The SuperNET MGW uses new assets. mgwBTCD has become superBTCD. And although James said iDEX could handle old and new assets as equivalent, we'll be offering an asset swap for anyone who wants to update assets soon.’

And Longzai advises us that: ‘When we decide to drop the legacy mgw there will be 1:1 asset swap’.

The SuperCoin IDs are:

superBTCD - 6918149200730574743
superVRC - 9037144112883608562
superOPAL - 6775076774325697454
superBITS - 13120372057981370228
superVPN - 7734432159113182240 (withdraws still not operational)

SuperFIBRE (multisig details in development) and the SN versions of BTC, DOGE and others will soon be added. See https://multigateway.org for more information.

When you fund your SuperNET Wallet, the corresponding tokens will automatically show in the AE of your Nxt account where you can trade them manually for NXT or other assets, for example US$-pegged CoinUSD asset (ID 12982485703607823902) or the EUR-pegged equivalent (ID 18331302471589054607), which are also Coinomat gateways to fiat, via SEPA transfers to VISA / Mastercard.

Asset < - > Asset trades will be enabled in SuperNET with InstantDEX integration.
Interesting Nxt AE assets include: http://nxter.org/sorted-nxt-asset-exchange-listing/

MGW fees

‘Current MGW withdrawal fees are based on coin transaction fees and Nxt transaction fees, which need to be covered by the service. Since fees are subtracted from, for instance, BTCD withdrawal, there is a value in the servers’ configuration that defines the approximate equivalent of the NXT transaction fee in BTCD. Then the system applies twice that amount (covering the asset transfer and messages costs) plus a safe amount based on the regular BTCD tx fee, keeping in mind that multisig transactions may involve higher fees than regular ones. When InstantDEX brings price feeds, these "approximate equivalents" should refer to current market rate.’

At this point, the total MGW fees are these fixed amounts:

BTCD - 0.022
VRC - 2.002
OPAL - 2.02
BITS - 20.02
VPN - 200.002 (VPN withdraws are not working until coin developers patch the VPN daemon for full multisig support)

Minimum withdrawals are

BTCD - 0.5
VRC - 50
OPAL - 50
BITS - 500
VPN - 5000

New CORE coin: FIBRE

SuperNET has a new CORE coin: Fibre.

Last week, the announcement was made:
'Fibre will be leaving the Blocknet Project.'

'We wish the Blocknet all the best, decisions like this aren`t easy but we are changing direction for Fibre in 2015. Fibre community and investors will always stand in the first place. In our opinion we are choosing a better future for Fibre'.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737771.msg10698947#msg10698947

‘The Fibre dev team has been represented in SuperNET Slack for more than a month but has always made it perfectly clear that Fibre was part of the Blocknet initiative. Recently, a real attempt to fulfill the requirements to integrate Fibrecoin in SuperNET as a CORE coin was started; opening Fibre's source core tech to SuperNET analysts (the review was done by chanc3r), and after that, a swap of SuperNET assets with Fibre assets was required’, writes Eth.

Learn more about Fibre @ http://nxter.org/new-supernet-core-coin-fibrecoin/
and enjoy the rest of this newsletter while listening to an Interview with Fibrecoin leader Killakem!

This is SuperNET Radio:
https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio/fibre-coins-founder-developer

Fibre is available on the SuperNET Multipool http://altnuts.com, and also http://Xpool.ca multipool.

We welcome the FIBRE Team and look forward to finding out more about their forthcoming projects.

Jay dividend

The Jay dividend is ready for distribution. 7.5% to SuperNET, 7.5% to NXTventure and 5% to JLH (jl777hodl) will be distributed. This will occur when fewer than 8,161 SuperNET assets are left in BTER. At the time of writing, BTER’s cold wallet has just over 20,000 SuperNET assets in it.

Jay (ID 8688289798928624137) will allow people without any software on their system to run the SuperNET GUI and access all coins. Jay will get an InstantDEX revshare when it makes a lite-InstantDEX. ‘I added a 'GUI' field so we can track which GUIs the orders are coming from’, writes James.

InstantDEX

A preview video of the InstantDEX client alpha is available here: https://vid.me/kIcS

You can see InstantDEX in realtime (thanks to MyNxt.info) here: http://52.10.20.52/InstantDEX/

‘InstantDEX core API is feature complete other than automatching hybrid orderbooks’, James writes. ‘Got the asset<->asset trading working and looks good. So now what is left is the most advanced case (hybrid orders), which isn't even necessary at first and making it automatch and chart signals.

Then I will switch over to network security enhancements while the testers are pounding on it.

So, the ramchains, realtime MGW and InstantDEX should go into maintenance mode for me very soon. Then the security revamp will be squeezed in and that leaves Tradebots and Privatebet. Once I get the raw data parsed properly, I was just going to create a transaction list, along with summary stats for each asset that was traded and a global summary too.’

InstantDEX is getting inputs from the central exchanges, NXT AE and its own orderbook, so from a single display you can see prices from all the places at once.

API level testing of InstantDEX

InstantDEX is progressing nicely - and, more to the point, is working effectively. ‘Trade completes faster than I can switch tabs! The only difference performance-wise from a central exchange is if you don’t have any inventory of something, then you can’t retrade it until you have enough confirms. I will let each node decide what "enough confirms" means. But if you are trading with plenty of inventory and have enough aged assets, then you won’t even notice this.

‘Another nuance is that even though the trade is locked and done (like after hitting Send Money), until there is at least one confirmation, there is always some very small chance that it won’t get confirmed. I am talking about a big blockchain event or some sort of attack scenario. However, even in such unlikely events, all the components of a trade are atomic swaps of NXT <-> asset, so at worst you have a dangling half of the trade, but you didn’t lose any funds. As with any trading, if the market moves against you, well, not much can be done about this

‘So, not quite 100%, but 99.99%+ with the downside being partial fills. Since the performance is fast, the security of not having to worry about any central exchange is well worth this and I hope that people will be able to understand the slight difference. For the cost of one out of many thousands of trades not completely filling, needing to wait a block to be sure it confirmed, and some users requiring N confirms, we get to trade without worrying about the exchange dying. This being said, if you are trading assetized crypto, I still recommend to withdraw after you are done trading, if only so you can be staking. And nothing is as safe as your local wallet.’

Testing help required

James writes, ‘I made an instantdexbeta private group, only for people who will actually test, no spies. The best testers are usually becoming very good coders. This is because a lot of coding is about finding and fixing your own bugs.’

DM James in Slack for access - but only if you have the time to really test it.

InstantDEX Lotto

James writes, ‘My idea is to fund a monthly lotto with this 5% [the unallocated InstantDEX revenues], winner take all (shared between all that tie).

If total InstantDEX revenues are 20 million NXT, this is a 1 million NXT monthly jackpot, and each 2.5NXT fee you pay to InstantDEX gets you a lotto ticket.’

For those who still don’t understand how the pieces fit together (which is understandable, when there are so many pieces), InstantDEX can be considered ‘the grand central station of SuperNET. It connects everything to everything else and the more popular it becomes, the larger the monthly lotto. The high end of projections have it up to $100,000 per monthly lotto. At NXT blockchain saturation levels, NXT itself will be at least 2x if not 4x. It all combines to help everything else - and not to forget about BTCD, which is getting an InstantDEX revshare.’

Half-anon Cryptocards available

The half-anon VISA cards are now available to order - but not yet officially launched. Coinomat writes: ‘We are waiting for a dozen successful orders and activations to announce it officially.’

Getting your own card is simple, just register on coinomat.com, click the 'First Swiss Card' menu link and follow instructions.

Cryptocard is a semi-anonymous way to cash out cryptocurrency to an ATM card. Photo id but no bank details are required, meaning that a resale market can provide a convenient and private way to move funds from crypto to fiat. Cryptocard was originally funded by the BTCD community, and Coinomat will integrate BTCD within 2 weeks, and then start integrating the other SuperNET coins.

VPN BOUNTY

James has organised a 10 million VPN bounty for a new dev to join the team.

‘I would like to offer a bounty to make VPN for non-Windows environment to link up to the VPNcoin Windows VPN. There are several methods possible. One is to have a separate VPN and bridge to the Windows. The other is just to connect directly to the Windows VPN from unix.’

There is a 10 million VPN bounty for a working solution.

BTCD and Nxt

A reminder about BitcoinDark and Nxt’s status as lynchpins of SuperNET, and the financial benefits holders will enjoy:

BTCD

5% revenue share from InstantDEX
5% revenue share from SuperNET
5% staking interest
This week's BitcoinDark Bulletin: 'Privacy and Anonymity'.

Nxt

5% revenue share from SuperNET goes to NXT core development. And InstantDEX fees are paid in NXT, because SuperNET has NxtInside. James writes: ‘At 50 trades per minute it saturates current NXT blockchain (makes NXT earn 10% per year), but NXT devs say they can boost this capacity pretty easily. With average fees of 6 NXT per trade that is 300K NXT per day or 15 million per month. So even at current ATH prices InstantDEX is trading at PS ratio of 5 and PE of 10.'

Nxt is clearly one of the few platforms that's going to survive long term, making it not only a safe place in which to trade and park your funds but also a hugely prosperous one as well, once (as anticipated) it's earning 10% per year.

If you are interested in using Nxt, visit the official website: http://nxt.org.
Get the latest Nxt news from http://nxter.org or join the movement @ https://nxtforum.org.

Nxt is going to present the key speech for crypto at this year’s PayExpo 2015. Damelon writes: ‘I want to invite ALL Nxt related businesses to provide us with their promo materials and relevant information! We are not there just as the platform, you also can get your products and services out there! This Payexpo will have a separate part especially dedicated to cryptocurrencies!

http://www.goshowoff.com/ClarionConf/PayExpoFull2015/page.cfm/Link=28/t=m/goSection=4_28

‘We are co-organising this, so if you feel you want to help out with this and have workshop experience or knowledge: let us know! Also, help us raise the last 500,000 Nxt to go here. We already have gathered a significant amount thanks to all of you. Let's get this last part together. Donation address: NXT-ZGDQ-W9Q3-YFK6-4L8F4.

Read more on the Nxt Forum here or join SuperNET Slack channel #payexpo to learn more.

SuperNET CORE coins

As the name UNITY suggests, SuperNET is not a coin but a cooperation between selected coins. If you’ve been following the SuperNET Newsletters, you will know that all SuperNET CORE coins have been chosen with great care. No copycats, no simple clones, no scamcoins pumped by a huge marketing budget: only truly innovative, useful coins with active developers.

Here they are in a flash: http://nxter.org/supernet-core-coins/

BITCOINDARK - BITSTAR - BOOLBERRY - CHANCECOIN
FIBRECOIN - NXT - OPALCOIN - VERICOIN - VPNCOIN

All SuperNET CORE coins and services are more than welcome to claim a paragraph in the SuperNET Newsletters > DM apenzl to join SuperSlack #unity-news and make sure to get featured.

Any 1.0 crypto coin can enhance their wallet with SuperNET. Write to: info@supernet.org.

SuperNET related links

http://supernet.org

SuperNET news

Newsletter signup:
http://supernetwrk.weebly.com/newsletter.html

https://twitter.com/Jl777News
http://jl777news.tumblr.com/
https://www.facebook.com/jl777official

SuperNET Newsletters archive

Community

SuperNET Slack
chat.supernet.org for chat and signup,
https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?board=46.0 have a log of the public channels.

SuperNET Forum
https://forum.thesupernet.org

SuperNET CORE coins

NXT

BTCD

BBR
http://boolberry.com

VRC
http://www.vericoin.info

CHA
http://chancecoin.com

OPAL

VPN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757614.0

FIBRE
http://www.fibrecoin.com

BITS (SuperNET CORE component!)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=748045

SkyNET (FinHive)
https://nxtforum.org/finhive/
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/reserved-6826/

Coinomat
https://coinomat.com

Neodice
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/(pre-ann)-neodice/

Freemarket
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/freemarket-official-thread/

ATOMIC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=780833.0

Pangea
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/pangea-poker/

Jay
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/jay-decentralized-plugin-network-asset-8688289798928624137/

Omnigames

SNN

Coinimal
http://coinimal.com

ShortUNITY
https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/shortunity/

Prediction Markets

https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-10-of-coinmarketcap/
https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-5-of-coinmarketcap-before-2016/

apenzl (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 07:37:18 AM

SuperNET Newsletter #16

Link: http://nxter.org/supernet-newsletter-16/

Welcome to the SuperNET.

As always, lots of exciting news to tell you about. InstantDEX is nearing beta launch, and James has not only been debugging but also beefing up SuperNET security and developing his Ramchain-coin idea further. SkyNET will soon be ready, filesharing has been added to the SuperNET Client, an asset dividend has been released, and more are in the pipeline.

In short: SuperNET is growing by leaps and bounds!

Topics

• SuperNET 2.0.1b
  • InstantDEX beta
  • Jay v.1
  • - dividend released
  • MGW asset update
  • Dividends in the pipeline
  • New Supertech
  • - crypto777
  • - fiat crypto transactions
  • SuperNET projects
  • - lots
  • Coins functionality
  • SuperNET CORE coins updates

SuperNET 2.0.1b

The updated SuperNET client:

• Added loading indicator after login.
  • Added language flag selection on login page (English, Chinese, Russian are fully implemented.
  • Added Opal Drive in Services (require Opal wallet running)
  • Fixed a bug where widget (in Projects, Services, Community, Help) did not trigger if blank panel space was clicked.
  • The 'Close' button for modal now appears in top right header bar, except for coin operation modal which follows the original style.
  • Added token check on msig deposit address.

See how to access the latest addition, Opal Drive (alpha), through the SN client: https://vid.me/DcI8. How to share files with Opal Drive: https://vimeo.com/123345942

Download (full) client

SuperNET v2.0.1-beta
https://bitbucket.org/longzai1988/supernetv1/downloads/supernet-2.0.1-beta.zip
sha256: 01C750B348CEC0A4F6CD145D1F44DBEBA074C8C51FD29FD388FC4E2CC6977C7E

Windows installer: SuperNET_for_Windows_Beta-2.0.1.msi - 72.7 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!f4dnkJCL!UJUfENMXQyTuar6Su9DkAg-YC_kTl0biDJe1q_2K0C8
SHA256: F245F11DA69AD13BF1944871F095D358B9D3B1B5DE970045D80CC0755F15BE8A

Please clear your browser cache or press 'ctrl + f5' on login page whenever you update your client.

Download Lite Client

The updated SuperNET Lite Wallet

• Added Hide forging indicator.
  • Allows predefined server ip to be used.
  • Changes generateToken to client side, avoid sending passphrase to server.
  • Add missing component that caused bug on 'Send' nxt and 'Cancel' AE order.

SuperNET v2.0.1-beta Lite Wallet - (no blockchain download):
https://bitbucket.org/longzai1988/supernetv1-lite/downloads/supernet-lite-2.0.1-beta.zip
sha256: F98B32914DD666F546FED12A51C5F63400CBB76BEA0CCA2376C54246A42378E7

Please clear your browser cache or press 'ctrl + f5' on login page whenever you update your client

InstantDEX beta

Testing and debugging is ongoing. 99% API is done. James pushed a version today that passed his internal tests for everything except combined orderbooks. Latest version supports hybrid trade clearing, and assuming this works, then automatch is the only major feature left still to do, along with historical stats.

eth and cryptosleuth are working on a GUI for the decentralized exchange:

Jay v.1

Jay lite client and framework has been released.

A downloadable html file handles your security, encrypts all password data locally and acts as a buffer between your computer and potentially unsafe web services. This way you can use all features safely and easily.

Jones writes:

It can do all Nxt transaction types, and after v.2 all SuperNET transactions.

Jay client v.1

https://youtu.be/UKKkLBsJBK8

The Client is based on the Jay Framework:

Jay Framework

https://youtu.be/74tdKxKVZHU

The jay.js library provides all the basic functions required to create applications that interface with Nxt and the Jay Client. Basic Javascript is now all that you need to be a wallet developer!

Read more here: http://jnxt.org/jay/.
Documentation for developers: http://jnxt.org/docs/. Github: https://github.com/jonesnxt/

You can read more about the future of Jay Client and Framework in SuperNET Newsletter #9.

Jay Dividend released

The Jay Dividend (asset ID 8688289798928624137) has been sent.

7.5% to SuperNET investors.
7.5% to NXTventure investors.
5% to JLH.
40% to SuperHODL.
30% to developers Jones (20), btcddev (10) and longzai (10).

James writes: ‘Jay will generate revenues via deals similar to the one it made with InstantDEX, eg. a percentage share of the fees generated. 20% of InstantDEX fees will be around 1 NXT per trade (if both sides use Jay). The initial release does not support InstantDEX yet, so revenues will have to wait until then. I would assume a significant amount of the revenues will be dividended out as the Jay framework has no direct server infrastructure costs.‘

It was announced in the last SuperNET Newsletter, that the Jay dividend would be released when less than 8,161 SuperNET assets were left in BTER. However, the trigger was not met before Jay got launched, and as James wrote: ‘if Jay is actually in production, then we can make asset release, but then no complaints about dividends that would get stuck in BTER.’ !

Our advice to SuperNET/UNITY owners stays the same: Don’t trust your values with centralized exchanges but withdraw your UNITY to your Nxt account / SuperNET multiwallet.

MGW asset update

James writes: ‘MGW will get at least the 5% revshare from InstantDEX, so this makes its cashflow value at least 10% of InstantDEX. It will also be able to make some fees from deposit/withdraw/autoconversions, but until we are in the slow user growth phase, it is best to keep fees minimal to maximize the userbase.

MGW [asset ID 10524562908394749924] has some server costs to pay for, but it should trade probably ~8% of InstantDEX. As volumes go up, the 8% will approach 10% since the operating costs will become a smaller and smaller percentage.’

MyNxt releases MGW plugin

The plugin is free to install and enables users to easily tap into the power of the SuperNET MGW Distributed Exchange through the MyNxt webwallet. This will make it possible to exchange Multigateway coins, like NXT for Bitcoins, with simplicity and minimum risk.

MyNXT does not store any coins but uses the MGW service to convert them to mgwCoins as well as send them to your desired destination.

Simply go to https://wallet.mynxt.info, log in and install the plugin. You are good to go in 30 secs.

Asset dividends in the pipeline

Omnigames and SNN (SuperNET News Network) are in the pipeline, along with a few others that are not issued yet.

Read about Omnigames here:

And SNN here:

Fumanchu (SNN) writes: We are waiting until Summer to move out of soft launch, so don't expect much from SNN until then. Currently I'm pitching the platform to established publishers to link in or provide resources for the network. So the front end seems dormant but things are actually cooking behind the scenes.’

View the front end here: https://supernetnews.org
Endorse the SNN Project: http://startgarden.com/ideas/detail/supernet-news-network

New Supertech

James writes:

'crypto777 library is my new sourcebase that I started writing, I am combining ideas from TF [Nxt Transparent Forging], new tech from CfB, and just doing what makes sense to me. [It] turns out I am doing things that are similar to previously described http://ftp://intranet.dei.polimi.it/users/Carlo.Piccardi/VarieCda/ArticoliStudenti/i15.pdf,
https://www.cs.unm.edu/~saia/papers/RandomBeacon.pdf and others, but it is a method that I will use to solve network security, quantum computer attacks and Pangea realtime betting.

I believe I improved on BCNext’s TF, at least I have a method to practically do thousands of tx per block, with a very fast blocktime, but this is still "theoretical". Once the older projects go into maintenance mode, I will have time to experiment.

I put together a little proof of concept ramchain coin, [which] uses authenticated nonces, two stage encryption (arithmetic coder + OTP) and blocktimes fast enough for poker. This is also the same method I will [use to] enhance the security level for the SuperNET, but it's nice to have an entire coin codebase that I wrote (with plenty of advices from CfB) in ~1500 lines of C.

The crypto777 "coin" (I think I will name it CLOCK as the blocks come out like clockwork) is a framework to add a decentralized consensus onto anything, eg. Pangea chips, but I am also investigating BTCD sidechains as it makes no sense to release yet another coin when you can enhance an existing one.

CLOCK supports the concept of a ledger, which is simply a balance tied to an account and there are transactions that modify the ledger. I use 48 byte signature and 32 bytes for simple tx, but all the tx handling I would prefer to be totally abstracted away from CLOCK itself. (...) So a node would subscribe to a tx stream type X, Y and Z and only have to deal with them and if a tx type B is having a problem, it would just mess up ledger B, while all the other ledgers just keep on going. So like a blockchain OS, you can run multiple "processes" but just one consensus chain.

My breakthrough idea is to overlap the time variable consensus generation with the actual blockchain data, since the consensus is only about which nodes are to become generators (no tx data at all), there is little room for disagreement, forks, etc. and this chain builds very fast. <2 seconds in my localhost test network of 128 threads. I have a logN network topology, so add 6 hops at worst case 500 milliseconds each hop still gets us to 5 second blocktimes for the consensus chain. Now we have a consensus chain growing once per 5 seconds and that means the data chains can be any time above this and it will be like a CLOCK.

With the line count being so low, it becomes feasible to get a full code review for any and all flaws. If I can totally abstract out the blockdata semantics, then it will be a framework for any sort of data consensus, in realtime, that a subset of nodes can maintain.

Instant backed and pegged fiat crypto transactions?

Since the codebase is so small and I fully understand it, I can start to solve the more difficult issues, like a backed and pegged fiat crypto, realtime ledger consensus, hmm actually I think those are the only two unsolved things left.

I will announce more specifics after I get a test version of a more useful system working.

SuperNET Tees

lionelpreacherbot has made a limited quantity of SuperNET T-Shirts. The price is 1400 NXT. Global shipping available, please see listing for details. Go to Store ID NXT-QW8T-M25B-7WN3-EXNMA or simply search: Tshirts, SuperNET, or Clothing in the Nxt Marketplace and click the listing with the size of your choice.

Silvercoins

The SuperNET silver coins (asset ID 1976421459488798622) are shipping!

https://youtu.be/_NJ986NBKx8

SuperNET Barbecue Festival

The Pre-announcement of the BBQ Festival

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/nxt-supernet-bbq-festival-30th-july-2nd-august/

ATOMIC

http://atomicdac.org/

ATOMIC has gone into testing.

Documentation: http://atomicdac.org/?page_id=11033
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=780833.msg10786018#msg10786018

‘ATOMIC is a DAC, the asset holders actually "own" the company. So lets say that ATOMIC makes a profit of $100 during the monthly period and you own 25% of atomic assets. You would get $25 of the $100 as a 25% owner of the DAC. The profit is coming from minimal exchange and ledger recording fees. I believe it was jl777 who said that we will keep the fees pretty low in the early stages to attract more users but you're still getting your cut of the profits dependent directly on how much of the DAC you own.’, writes Cryptaxe. Asset ID 11694807213441909013.

Coinomat

BTCD has been integrated into the exchange. You can exchange it to other crypto as well as to fiat, inlcuding withdrawals to any Visa/Master card and bank transfer. All crypto exchanges are instant.

Half-anon Cryptocards are available for purchase.
Follow these instructions: https://coinomat.com/fswc.php

Internal balances

Coinomat has enabled interest-bearing accounts at Coinomat.com. If you maintain a balance of 10 USD (/EUR) and above you are credited with a daily interest of 0.06% (currently). The interest is credited every day.

If you are a CoinoUSD holder you are eligible for interest payments, without even depositing your CoinoUSD at your account. In order to connect your NXT account with your Conomat.com account for receiving CoinoUSD interest you need to log in at Coinomat.com using token authorization in your NXT client. After that the interest is credited to your Coinomat.com account as long as you keep CoinoUSD in your NXT or Coinomat.com account. 1 CoinoUSD = 1 USD.

Freemarket

FMlite has moved to: https://freemarketlite.cc

blackyblack has updated the site to include ratings and feedback of sellers. This, for now, is a centralized solution and ratings are isolated from other Freemarket nodes. Full decentralized ratings is an issue the FM team is working on.

Pangea

http://www.pangeapoker.net

As for ETAs, early April for playmoney test release. Live release most likely in June.

SuperNET Radio Network (SNRN)

http://supernetradio.com

"Security Saturdays" @ 2 PM EST has been launched. It's an hour long show with a different topic every week  aimed at educating people on the subject technology. The April 11th  Subject is "BTCD & Teleport".  Lootz and Colin12 are the commentators.

SNRN has two other shows in the final stages of development and  strategies timed to become active with the the public release of SuperNet.

All shows:
https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio

Coins functionality in SuperNET

The SuperNET CORE coins have been chosen with great care for their dev teams and unique tech but not all CORE coin features will be implemented in the SuperNET wallet - only chosen features.

James explains:

'Supernet is not a coin, so any coins afraid it will take over is a bit like facebook worried the internet will take it over. The internet has website A, B, C, … the combination of all the websites, is the internet. Now a specific website F, it is part of the entire internet, but it is its own website. The presence of other websites doesnt detract from it.'

'It is not a zero sum thing at all. It is possible for a new participant to gain, while all the pre-existing participants also gain. This is due to the value of networks being proprotional to N*N. The bigger the network the more each addition boosts everyone else and the more the new participant gets, like a snowball rolling down the mountain. And supernet is not just the coins, not just the software, not just the investments, not just all the asset projects, just like the internet isnt just Facebook. What can you do with the internet? What can you do with SuperNET?'

BTC, fiat and all SuperNET CORE coins can be easily transferred in and out of the SuperNET Client, be traded with ease in the in-wallet decentralized exchange (InstantDEX, in beta), because without OPAL, you will not get access to OpalDrive, without FIBRE, you don't get the chosen FIBRE features, etc.

The features being developed by some of the CORE coins for the SuperNET GUI functionality are currently as follows:

Opal - Opal Drive p2p filesharing
BTCD - Anonymity-related functionality
Bitstar - Further development of their in-wallet localbitcoins-like p2p trading platform
VRC - Decentralized VeriBit/SuperBit
Fibre - Further development of Fibrelock alongside an optional FibreOS package for SuperNET users.

SuperNET CORE coins news

Fibre

Public Beta of ZeroTrust
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737771.msg10836737#msg10836737

Pay your bills with Fibre
https://www.bitbill.eu, and also at https://www.litepaid.com/

mxxxxx:
'FibreOS 2.0 will be presented with a device that you can connect anything you want to and it will give additional options for the more advanced users - supernet wallet, core coins wallets and some additional features from itself. It will present the great supernet tech and supernet core coins tech, and enable people to use one solution for everything they need, everywhere. With all SuperNET features like InstantDEX exchange etc, Fibre wallet, SuperNET wallet, Opal wallet, Vrc wallet etc, you will just turn on what you need, and you can install more software additionally, if you need it.'

Nxt

Jay
I guess you heard…
http://jnxt.org/jay/

NXT+
Real-time websocket connectivity
http://fimkrypto.github.io/nxt-plus-site/

Nxt Mobile - trustless smartphone application
https://nxtforum.org/nxt-mobile/(ann)-nxt-mobile/

NRS v1.5.0e released
https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-5-0e

This is an experimental release for the Voting System and 2-phased transactions.
It enables these features on testnet, and is a required update for all testnet nodes.

The NRS client comes with a new plugin system, enabling third party developers to provide additional functionality for the client.

Earn with your website or advertise with your banner
http://Nxtad.net now lets you deposit and withdraw NXT, BTC, LTC, DOGE, BTCD and DASH

Get more NXT and SuperNET related news on http://nxter.org and https://nxtforum.org.

Opal

Colored Coins GUI released
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778720.msg10908854#msg10908854

Opal Drive alpha released
‘Opal Drive is the ultimate file sharing platform: Decentralized, easy, simple, quick. Opal Drive is a fork of Syncthing, and we're building Opal integrations that will possibly even be pulled upstream.‘, writes bassguitarman.

OpalDrive can be accessed from Opal Wallet and the SuperNET Client.

‘Opal is in the process of hiring a go developer for this project, and needs support to help afford the work to make Opal Drive the best file transfer system out there. If you want to help, you can donate via lighthouse, and you will be forever appreciated for helping Opal develop.  If you don't want to donate, we still love you.’

You can download the project file here: https://github.com/OpalCoin/OpalCoin/releases/download/fund/opal-drive.lighthouse-project

VeriCoin

VeriCoin 1.5.2 available
NEW users pls visit http://vericoin.info
Existing users go to File > Help > "Check For Updates".

VeriCoin Roadmap Updated
https://www.vericoinforums.com/roadmap/

Official VeriCoin YouTube Channel
Please subscribe at - https://youtube.com/user/vericoinchannel

BitstarCoin

New Bitstar wallet update, with Supernet lite wallet built in:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=748045.msg10989818#msg10989818

apenzl (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 09:53:50 PM

Just saying...

VpnCoin has been listed on Yuanbaohui exchanges.
http://en.ybex.co/trade/vpn2cny

NEWS:

Some good news. Vpncoin will be listed on Yuanbaohui.com, a famous exchanges in CHINA.
This is a good start, because we have established a partnership with YuanBao team, and as you konwn, YBC is the most successful cryptocoin developed by YuanBao Team. At the same time, they established a Personal Bank System named "TAIYI", and we have formed a development intention with YuanBao Team. Vpncoin will join "TAIYI". This is a very exciting thing.

“SuperNet”& “TAIYI”& "BitNet",  a great gift for 2015!

BitNet Team

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 05:15:08 AM

SuperNET Newsletter #16

Link: http://nxter.org/supernet-newsletter-16/

Welcome to the SuperNET.

Pangea

http://www.pangeapoker.net

As for ETAs, early April for playmoney test release. Live release most likely in June.

Where is the play-money Pangaea demo that was supposed to be ready by "early April?"

When did it start to fall behind schedule?

Why weren't we told it was running late before missing the deadline?

How far behind schedule is it?  Days, weeks, or months?

Is Boolberry still a core coin?  I notice it was dropped from the latest update.  What's up with that?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
apenzl (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 07:39:11 AM

Where is the play-money Pangaea demo that was supposed to be ready by "early April?"

When did it start to fall behind schedule?

Why weren't we told it was running late before missing the deadline?

How far behind schedule is it?  Days, weeks, or months?

Is Boolberry still a core coin?  I notice it was dropped from the latest update.  What's up with that?

Hello, Icebreaker.

I'll follow up on this in the next newsletter. If you can't wait, please talk to the Pangea crew. Cut out the middleman, u'know. Smiley

#pangea in SuperNET Slack
or
https://nxtforum.org/index.php?action=post;quote=173701;topic=6628.220

BBR is considered a core coin but still pending integration.

apenzl (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:23:48 PM

SuperNET is proud to present the latest addition to its CORE: Syscoin

ANN here: http://nxter.org/syscoin-joins-the-supernet-core/

Learn more about Syscoin and the SuperNET partnership when SuperNET Radio interviews the Syscoin developers, today @ 5 PM EST time: http://supernetradio.com

apenzl (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 03:08:13 PM

SuperNET Newsletter #17

Original: http://nxter.org/supernet-newsletter-17/

NOTE: I didn't have time to upload fancy pics to the forum version this time.

Welcome to the SuperNET.

James has been in deep coding mode, resulting in a total reconstruction of the SuperNET CORE, improvement of the distributed Multigateway (MGW), and some new SuperNET tech. Meanwhile, the rest of the decentralised dev teams/coins and services in SuperNET has been busy as well. This newsletter will give you an update on James’ work, the CORE coins and services. As you can see, SuperNET progress hasn’t slowed down at all! Dive in Smiley SuperNET Slack can be joined by sending a request to: info@supernet.org.

Topics

• Syscoin joins SuperNET
  • SuperNET Clients
  • - Litewallet
  • - Litewallet review
  • - Full client release
  • - SN enhanced NRS release
  • - SuperNET Android Client release
  • CORE code update
  • - Agents
  • - Lchains
  • - MGW
  • - InstantDEX
  • - crypto777
  • SuperNET Projects
  • - SuperNET Blog
  • - JayEX
  • -- NxtVault
  • - NeoDICE released
  • -- NeoDICE Jay Client
  • -- Fast withdrawals on AE
  • - Pangea
  • - Freemarket
  • - Coinimal
  • - Coinomat
  • - SkyNET is live
  • - SNRN
  • -- SNRN asset
  • - JLH (jl777HODL)
  • SuperNET CORE coins
  • - BTCD
  • - BitStar
  • - VeriCoin
  • - Nxt
  • - SysCoin
  • - OPAL
  • - Fibre
  • - VPNcoin

SYSCOIN joins SuperNET

The 2nd gen PoW-coin Syscoin has been added to the SuperNET CORE.
More details can be found in this article: http://nxter.org/syscoin-joins-the-supernet-core/

‘Syscoin devs are working on exposing its features via user friendly interfaces. ‘The big release for that is 1.6 (http://syscoin.org/roadmap) which introduces a new wallet that brings everything front and center. Certificates, data-store/aliases are [already] on the blockchain and working, however they don't have a UI in the wallet yet so it is all command-based (for now). When we roll out our V2 wallet which will be much easier to build upon than QT, we will begin rolling out each feature in the wallet through continued development', writes Sebastien.

Syscoin brings a talented and established team of developers to the SuperNET table. One of the interesting features will be their decentralised market - the Blockmarket. Its Beta GitHub repository is public, and you can set up your own Blockmarket on their testnet: https://github.com/syscoin/blockmarket.

SuperNET Clients

The latest litewallet (SuperNET v2.0.5-beta) release:
https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=545.0

Review by MrCluster87:

https://youtu.be/HYFFBtFmJi4

Latest full version of the SuperNET, v2.0.2-beta:
https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=528.0

Latest SuperNET enhanced NRS client (full):
https://nxtforum.org/lite-multigateway-releases/supernet-v1-4-17-1/

SuperNET Android Client
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supernet.wallet
Wallet for BTC, VRC, Fibre, Opal, Bitstar, etc. Created by Opal, bassguitarman.

CORE code update

James writes:

‘If you are following my github, you will see the progress everyday. I am getting more and more functionality with less and less code, this is what happens toward the end. I also had to take some time out to solve the blockchain bloat problem. Lchain (the evolution of Ramchains). Testing is going well. Then realtime MGW via decentralized load balancer. All is in the new "plugin" system, which is more like cooperative agents. The new agents' system will let people easily become a publisher. It is quite a general solution, beyond pure crypto.’

‘I originally estimated about 6 months to complete my tech, but the extra time needed to accommodate feedback from what has become a much bigger community has made this longer.

However I doubt it will be double, as there are many who are now helping me directly. Anyway, this is pretty tricky code and I don’t want to do a bitshares and push something out before it should be.

I am well aware of the ticking clock and I am focused on getting InstantDEX out, but need MGW stable and fast first. My recent release of the fault tolerant comms relays should solve all the network connectivity and reliability issues. The modular agents' system solves the exponential increase in complexity of the overall project. These are things I didn’t foresee and reliable decentralized networking is not as easy as it sounds.

Also the bitcoin protocol is, ...., there are just no words. I just want to find the unspent balance for multisig address but to do that I have to basically reimplement most of the bitcoin code.

I pushed ramchains that allows rewiding to any block and it will recreate the exact blockchain state as of that block. I don’t know of anything else that lets you set a block number in the past and then calculate the rich list (and all available unspents). Not really a must have use case, but this ability just came for free as a result of my now having totally mastered the bitcoin blockchain.

Now I will take a little break and can push the MGW to the finish line. ‘

SuperNET Agents

SuperNET is now a BTCD plugin, or an “agent”.

James writes: ‘I run the host code inside BTCD, and SuperNET plugs into it. Then other software agents can plug into SuperNET. Each agent can broadcast locally, or globally.

The core set of agents

I split out all the major [SuperNET] components. There is a relays' agent, a peers' agent that deals with the broadcasting to all the peers, a coins' agent that can talk to any gen1 coin, a database agent that does some pretty intense multilevel caching and data packing, the MGW agent, the ramchain agent, a subscriptions agent that manages subscriptions (still very early for this one). Teleport will be a comms agent, I think a chat agent [for InstantDEX] is a matter of a day's work. I have 12 working agents now. ‘

Anybody will be able to make a SuperNET agent

‘With 100 lines of code, you can make a new agent, publish its availability to the relays, and start selling subscriptions or whatever. I have it so each agent has three sets of methods: public, normal, authenticated - so you can have methods that can be accessed by anyone, or just on local machine, or needing authentication.

The following [languages] are supported currently: C, C++, Clojure, D, Dylan, Erlang, Fortran, Go, Haskell, Haxe, Java, JavaScript (Node.js), Lua, .NET, Ocaml, Perl, PHP, PicoLisp, Python, R, Ruby, Rust. I think that is enough for allowing most anybody to make SuperNET agents. The task for an agent is to create a set of API that it implements, and it is able to use any SuperNET API that is existing already. It is a freeform JSON transport layer, so any sort of protocol can be built on top of this. By converting JSON inputs into JSON outputs, your agent will be completely connected to all the other agents. plugins.h and the plugins directory from https://github.com/jl777/btcd/tree/master/libjl777/plugins has a relatively organized set of functions.

What’s in it for the end-user?

It will be possible to make a drag and drop GUI where you can connect up the different modules and end up with a fully customized working crypto solution. Want anon? Add an anon agent. Want a blockchain? Add the blockchain agent. Want to support assets, add the asset agent. Want atomic cross chain trades? Add that agent.

What this also means is that we get dynamically loadable command sets for non-built in agents, you can automatically make a websockets interface that has a text debug HTML page too.

Lchain

Lchain is new tech, implemented as several agents.

Lchains are the evolved form of ramchains in which ramchains are used to create another layer of data, i.e. the ledger. Read an introduction to Ramchains here: http://nxter.org/ramchains-ultra-fast-blockchain-operations-supernet-instantdex/

James writes: ‘Ramchains went a bit too far for max performance, so I made some tradeoffs to reduce resource usage, and added a lot more useful data to Lchain. Having a super high performance DB system has allowed me to accept making some DB calls for less frequent things. I added a ram cache on top of the fastest key/value store DB system, but it is more than just a cache as I have arranged the data to map to consecutive indices, so I can have a packed array that is synchronized to the HDD via DB calls at regular intervals.’

'Lchains solves the problem of blockchain bloat. The BTC blockchain is growing exponentially, so soon people won't be able to run it locally, but with Lchain, it will only grow linearly, so people's HDD will keep pace. It is like a train in the movies, the one that is speeding toward the edge of the cliff but there is no bridge. Lchain is the bridge that will allow for continued use of bitcoin on people's computers. The ledger file for BTCD at 220K blocks is 1MB - of course you still need some support files, but actually you can get the info for the support files from the relays. Still need to have archival nodes to keep a copy of the full blockchain, to be used for verification of the Lchain.'

MGW

'The legacy MGW is running code that is 1 year old!
That is very old code and there really only has been one bug.

The problem with MGW uptime has been that all three [servers] had to be in 100% sync at all times. Now this is no longer the case, yet we still get the same redundancy, actually more.

Lchain addresses the problem of slow startup and peer validation.

The Lchain is a data provider to the MGW servers. The MGW function only needs access to the Lchain servers + up to date blockchain locally, then it queries the Lchain, verifies locally and signs, gets consensus, submits. So you can have 10 computers with Lchain to make sure 3+ are available 100% of the time. Now an Lchain server can go offline, but MGW is still running. If all the Lchains are in agreement, that is good enough for MGW to verify locally, so there are actually additional safety checks with this separation of function.

Another problem was connectivity. The MGW servers lose connection with each other once every few days and need to be kick started, and then the startup time makes it go offline for a bit. The startup time is MUCH improved, but for MGW it won’t even matter as it is the Lchain that takes time to startup. MGW startup will be pretty instant. Faster and more reliable, so this removes the need for restarting due to comms problems (assuming it is indeed more reliable) and downtime due to restarting the ramchain. Now I just have to port the existing code to use the Lchain, but most of the code isn't needed anymore since Lchain does most everything that is needed.’

Coin confirmation time: + 10 seconds.

In other news, James also writes: ‘I got a test release out for BTC realtime MGW. ‘ It's happening.

InstantDEX

There have been questions about when InstantDEX will finally be out of testing and available in beta, and for general use. Cryptosleuth writes: ‘there are only some small things to fix in the GUI but it is functional. Been focused on API testing, and then will need feedback on what people want changed in GUI.’

Eth writes that the website will be up shortly, but that there are too many variables in play to give an accurate answer about a launch for SuperNET’s distributed real-time trading engine, itself: ' "Tuesday" is the best you will get for now, but API is looking great. Also, I have been lucky enough to fiddle with the SkyNET API, I can just say that I am impressed.’ SkyNET will have an important role in InstantDEX.

James gives a few more insights into how InstantDEX will work in this bitcointalk post.
A short introduction to tradebots can be found here: http://bitcoindark.pw/tradebots-101/

Essentially, InstantDEX’s ‘punch-through’ trading will mean that it is possible to conduct a trade that spans several exchanges. InstantDEX knows about MGW coin assets being 1:1 to native crypto, and it uses this to calculate virtual prices across all exchanges. Once the communication with InstantDEX is set up, other exchanges’ liquidity are added to the InstantDEX orderbook. Perhaps you want to buy OPAL in return for NXT. Poloniex has the best OPAL <> BTC rate, and InstantDEX has the best NXT <> BTC rate. Putting the two together in the background enables users of InstantDEX to gain the best spreads across exchanges.

Crypto777

Updates will be posted in SuperNET Slack channel #crypto777
The crypto777 protocol is described in http://nxter.org/supernet-newsletter-16/

The purpose of crypto777 is to fully decentralize realtime backed and pegged crypto.

James writes: ‘It will have a built-in way to generate fees, via blockchain. I am working with Consensus Research who will be doing the whitepaper and modeling. These fees will be assetized and I will be issuing an asset within a few weeks. Preference will be given to purchases made via BTCD but I need to finish InstantDEX first as I will use it to create the orderbooks for the sales directly in BTCD.

‘Now the actual backed and pegged cryptos are "hard" assets, so I can’t give out dividends in those. The asset is based on the sum of all the fees from all the backed and pegged assets that will be created. There will be a price ladder so early birds get a discount, but as the whitepaper is released and the tech matures, the price will be raised at the milestones.

‘I am thinking of allocating 5% of crypto777 revenues to BTCD stakers.’

"Regaining control of our money” > Is #crypto777 the missing link?
http://nxter.org/the-uk-election-monetary-policy-and-the-common-good/

SuperNET projects

SuperNET Blog

eth writes: ‘We have started an official blog for SuperNET, you guys can read it in:
http://supernet.org/blog. The main objective is to create a communication point where information will flow in a friendly, mostly continuous way to keep all the users, community members, investors and everyone else interested about SuperNET up to date regarding advancements in development. The blog will be limited to allow posts from the core team only, but of course if you or whoever else feel that it could be reworded to improve comprehension or in any other aspect, everyone is really welcome to do so and distribute it.

We are aware that we have not been very communicative lately regarding the progress of the different services we are developing, and that is a big mistake, since we feel some people are losing a bit of faith, mostly caused by this lack of communication. Entirely our fault, so we are here to fix it.’

JayEX

The Jay Client and Framework was released about a month ago.
Further details (and videos) can be found in SuperNET Newsletter #16.

Until recently there has only been Jay Wallet ( http://jnxt.org/wallet) to use to test Jay, and Jay can do so much more than this. Jones has now released the AE side of JayEX, allowing for ‘Nxt AE trading with the security of the localhost NRS client, the inspiration of SecureAE, and the chart ideas and layout idea from Poloniex. I'd call it officially beta now', Jones writes.

JayEX can be found here: http://jnxt.org/jayex/

‘My hope is that Jay Version 2 will be released around the time that Nxt 1.5 hard fork occurs, but there is much to do’. Jay v2 will support currently released SuperNET features. http://jnxt.org/nxt just has the original for now, I'll need to check what tx types are needed for the supernet agents, jay integrated NRS with SN agents. Could work pretty easily.’

NxtVault

http://nxter.org/introducing-nxtvault/
Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jay.nxtvault

If you own an Android phone you might be interested in topping up security and ease of use with NxtVault, a Nxt passphrase app, developed by mr_e, on top of the Jay Framework.

NxtVault integrates securely with Jay NRS (with alias login and QR tx signing) and JayEX lite AE.

NeoDICE

NeoDICE has finally been released on Nxt mainnet. You can try it out in a standard NRS client. ‘It's still in beta, hence the bankroll is set low, to 20K NXT.’, writes *hash*.

The detailed instructions are here: http://neodice.com/

doppelganger follows up: ‘We had to change core architecture of the project, for example switch from NoSQL to relational database. We believe major bugs are sorted out, so we decided to initiate testing on the main chain. Next development target after core system is a SuperNET agent, to simplify game experience. We have there mostly UI minor bugs [which needs to be fixed], no majors, no blockers.’

Note that a transaction fee of 1 NXT goes to the network on every bet or chip swap.

As this is a BETA release, please leave your feedback and follow the development here:
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/(pre-ann)-neodice/200/

NeoDICE Jay Client

Jones writes: 'I am going to marathon a neodice-jay web client, then move on to Jay v.2 work after that. Because jay has the advantage of being online, I can add some more features, like a chat box and backend processing.'

Fast withdrawals on AE

Also James chips in: 'I think during the testing period the withdraw times are intentionally set to be very long (720 blocks). But we can just put a buywall for fast cashout, so that people who want to convert to NXT right away can just do it from AE.

I've put up a buywall on AE so to redeem, just sell into the buywall.'

Pangea

‘The software developer is working according to schedule to finish the playmoney version by the end of May’, writes 5000Bitcoins. It is estimated that the real version will be live and integrated with SN 1-2 months after that.

https://youtu.be/3lk0OBKi3tc

Freemarket

New features:

Live NXT to USD/EUR conversion calculator
Instant viewing of NXT price equivalents in USD and Euros
Price equivalents' update along with shipping options and quantity changes
Send NXT to another account directly from within FreeMarket
Buy/Sell NXT for BTC, BTCD, or LTC from within FreeMarket using ShapeShift
Menu bar notification of your pending sales if you are logged in
List multiple quantities for the same item, for the same low listing fee
You now have two durations to choose from: 2 week or 4 week duration
Image enlargement: Click on any image to zoom in. Animated GIFs are supported
No permanent storage of your NXT wallet passphrase at any point.
FreeMarket now remembers your language settings between sessions.
Bug fixes for Relisting feature.
New localizations: Russian and Croatian
The new version of FreeMarket is available here: http://nxtfreemarket.com.

Nxt Freemarket plugin coming

Knuckles will be updating us on the latest advances in the FreeMarket NXT plugin this Saturday on SuperNET Radio.

Coinimal

Interview with Twinwinnerd:
http://nxter.org/coinimal-interview/

Coinomat

‘We will be carrying out deeper integration of First Swiss card in Coinomat. The whole process will be at Coinomat, including card ordering, and card loading will be instant. We are integrating the bank API now, the bank had doubts over this, but now all is settled.

This week it should be complete. No public info for a couple of days longer, we're rebranding it so it is completely white label. After that we will start promoting the card and pay cryptocard dividends. Sorry for the delays but it's not really our fault indeed.’

‘Guys, if you're in Europe I'd like to remind you that we offer very cheap crypto buying and selling options by SEPA. It's protected against volatility. USD is credited first and then you buy coins. Coins are sold at 0% to current open market rates.’, writes Coinomat.

SkyNET

Nexern writes, ‘You can query data and indicators now.
The API is growing hourly atm and the first 100 indicator specs are ready tonight.

The current silence means I am coding heavily. Here is a quick overview on what I am working [on] atm: http://finhive.com/download/web_quicklist_indi.txt

The now designed API is input data agnostic, [which] means it acts also as a very extensive financial math/analytics gateways where users can query the whole API functions with their own time series (via json POST). This adds an additional revenue stream for users who prefer to analyse their own data.

Another good thing is that I have also finished the missing math bindings and intend to look into a R binding next weekend. This would add additional, valuable finance logic like risk management, portfolio handling, quants and many other very usable stuff to the framework but this is optional and not a must have at current stage, completing the actual API modules is paramount now.

You can see an indicators API spec (ind_sma) proto here:
http://api.finhive.com/v1.0/run.cgi?section=crypto&run=api, it includes also naming, descriptions, signaling interpretation and more, shared by the TA encyclopedia ( "sec_knowledge": [] ) later.

Moreover, ‘last regression tests on the custom TA lib [are] successfully done. All +300 indicators returning correct and cross-checked result sets. The lib (optimized, plain C) is pretty fast and lean (185kb, nix shared with ~8k loc.) and presents an important skynet asset (simply because it is the most actual and complete TA lib on the market from my pov) besides the data collected so far. The server side LuaJIT lib binding (serving the JSON API) is also working as expected and reaches ~80% of native C speed. This speed was/is crucial and not pedantic because the API supports pre-calculated, and more important, dynamic (on request) data creation. Well, nuff said about the tech for a while’.

SNRN

SuperNET Radio icon Kevondo has left the building. Lootz writes, ‘New talent is being recruited and interviewed regularly for a new host for chillax hour. Once we hit a larger audience I have many giveaways such an SuperNET Pure silver coins to give away, so stay tuned.’

SNRN is looking for a short article writer to write reviews on the shows. Compensation paid on a per article basis. If you operate a site and would like a banner put on supernetradio.com, contact lootz. SuperNET Radio is now broadcasting its stream through all of icecast and shoutcast communities. This means that all shows are now broadcasted to a lot more people.

‘We plan on having A LOT more content coming up, so the music will not be so prominent, but at the moment - here's what's goin' on. All day we have a mixed bag. Pop, rock, old, new. Hard (no screaming), Soft. It's a decent work mix. And right now as we're in our “transitional” period, replays of past talk shows will play around 1 PST/4 EST Mon-Fri. Every Night at 8 PST/11 EST, electronic music starts for sweet dreams. Then, Wednesdays and Fridays are Hip-Hop nights starting at 5 PST/8 EST. And finally, Sunday is a slow day, we have Trip-Hop/Downtempo starting at 9AM until Classical starts at 5PM. Also, on the weekends we have Super Security Saturday, and Coin of the Week on Sunday as well.’

‘SuperNET Radio is now open to all Core Coins and Supernet related assets. If you want to showcase, explain your tech, basically any word you want to get out it, is now open and FREE. Let’s get people to understand SuperNET and all its parts on voice packets. Contact me with details and we will make it happen. I want this to be truly SuperNET's Radio Station, and believe this will be a good direction for our community. DM lootz.’

SNRN asset

SNRN (asset ID 3501237268087927815) will be released monthly in small portions. ‘Revenue from ads/sponsors will go to holders as dividends. Also any 1 company, technology, venture, who holds 20% will have free advertising on the station 24/7 played 12 times a day and in our shows that get many replays by multiple communities, as I keep inserting SuperNET Radio into different communities. We have 27 websites broadcasting atm, and will continue to grow’, writes lootz. So if you like what SNRN does, instead of a donation, just get some SNRN, maybe one day SNRN can say thank you with dividends.

JLH (jl777HODL)

The heavy discount at which JLH  (asset ID 6932037131189568014) is trading on its NAV will shrink in due course.

As announced by James about a month ago: ‘Please don’t be surprised or complain. My goal is to lower spreads across the board, target of 1% to 2%, but it needs to be done gradually unless market conditions change. So it is a multidimensional mapping issue where all the related assets are linked via adaptive bots. The natural consequence of this will be price moving in harmonic oscillations similar to the forex currencies. I make simple arbitrages, constrained by liquidity of the other assets, but as spreads narrow across the board, liquidity will increase, allowing more arbitrages. Iterate...’

Bots will not be deployed yet, but James has now put up some small buy walls at ~10% below NAV.

James writes: ‘JLH really should be trading at some sort of premium, but the liquidity problems has made something that nearly quadrupled in NAV in less than a year and tripled in price, to somehow be a significant discount to NAV asset. In the real world, anything that is quadrupling in a year will most likely not be at any discount!

Now there is no gauging how much more stuff I will add into JLH over the next months and years, so let us set the value of that at zero. Still even with this santa claus valuation, the NAV really should be the floor, so I will make that happen with buywalls.

Over the weeks, I will gradually raise this [~10% below NAV) closer and closer to NAV. If it ever starts trading at a premium to NAV, the reverse process will be used to get it back to NAV. What this means is that JLH will end up trading around the NAV on a long term basis.

I realized it is easy to get the funds required to put up buywalls, just by selling small bits, if funds are needed. With almost half a million NXT in the acct now, it won’t be necessary to make any sales. This method is a much better use of funds than dividends or lotteries. When I get a chance I will automate it, until then it will be an occasional thing, whenever I get a chance.’

SuperNET CORE coins

BTCD

BitcoinDark Bulletins
http://bitcoindark.pw/blog/

HTML-local-host Wallet

BitcoinDark development has been ongoing behind the scenes and we are now approaching a time when that development will begin to bear fruit. One of the new developments includes a new HTML-local-host Wallet GUI to replace the old QT version.

The plan is to first release a basic port, in terms of features, of the original QT wallet and then add additional features/enhancements in subsequent versions. The front-end is almost finished and work on the back-end of the wallet will begin soon.
Read more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684090.msg11303615#msg11303615

New Developer on Board

I'd like to announce that with the donation funds the community has raised so far we have been able to hire Onsightit, VRC's GUI and Cross-Platform Developer, to help primarily with the back-end of the new BTCD HTML-localhost Wallet GUI. Getting talented developers on board is important to meeting our goals so please keep those donations coming!

Support BitcoinDark development

Send your donations to the following Official BTCD Donation Address:
RDtnnLj5LQ8YMxBJbHX1N4jNKeaC67FLGW
or you can donate BTC using the Official Multisig Donation Address:
36vQrrrjT1A8X3s56fdfkYzWzMgjSWhTWY

MMBTCD

The MMBTCD asset is live. Nxt AE asset ID: 8122396658538927693

The aim of this asset is to increase liquidity for BTCD and place gentle upward pressure on it. Coinomat has done great work with the MMNXT asset. BTCD has much lower volumes and thinner order books, so we're taking a mutual fund as well as market-maker approach. Hopefully using revenues from other assets will inject some liquidity and give us something to work with. Coinomat has very generously donated 100,000 coinomat assets to MMBTCD.

MMBTCD will pay out in mgwBTCD / superBTCD. More info:
https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/btcd-mutual-fund-and-market-making-asset-mmbtcd/

Send mgwBTCD > receive SuperBTCD

Due to migration to new SuperNET servers, the Asset ID for the active mgwBTCD asset has changed. You can send your old mgwBTCD assets (ID 11060861818140490423) to the special redeem account NXT-6YQW-HHCG-NATW-DCHJ3. Soon you will receive the same amount of the new superBTCD (asset ID 6918149200730574743).

BITSTAR

Please upgrade to the latest wallet ASAP:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=748045.msg11368580#msg11368580

A bug that caused the block chain to get "stuck" and create synchronization problems was discovered in the original open source code base that was used to create Bitstar Coin. It has now been fixed.

New website is live: http://bitstarcoin.com/

New blockchain explorer: http://blockexperts.com/bits

Bitstar has now moved from 35% a year stake reward to 25%, writes BitstarDev.

VeriCoin

VeryVeriViral writes, ‘VeriCoin's new "Proof-of-Stake Time" protocol testing is now done. Proof-of-Stake-Time Wallet 1.6 released! You can now download the new 1.6 wallet by going to help "Check for update" or downloading at the website: http://www.vericoin.info/
-PoST will become active after block 608,000. Biggest PoS change since Nxt.’

Final version of PoST on github: https://github.com/vericoin/vericoin

You can read the whitepaper here: http://www.vericoin.info/downloads/VeriCoinPoSTWhitePaper10May2015.pdf

‘Well we're just trying to make some great tech. The funny thing is... PoST is just the foundation. I mean it's legit and all... but we have other things coming too. We've realized the importance of the Anon crowd. We're going to deliver something that is pretty cool in that regard. (It would replace our currently "centralized" VeriSend feature.)’

Here’s the latest updated VRC roadmap: https://www.vericoinforums.com/roadmap/

Nxt

https://vimeo.com/127270358

OPEN INVITATION:

25.000 NXT as bounties for NRS 1.5 testing

Latest testnet NRS: https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-5-8e/
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/(core)-1-5-release-phasing-testing-14-500-nxt-bounty/

Learn more about the upcoming Nxt CORE features:
https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/ or have them explained by Damelon:

https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio/damelon

Syscoin

Latest blog update
http://syscoin.org/updates-from-syscoins-latest-busy-week/

Meeting notes from the latest syscoin team call
https://slack-files.com/T03643FFW-F04T5NKU8-169ede908d

An in-depth look at the Syscoin's Decentralized Marketplace
http://syscoin.org/in-depth-look-at-the-syscoins-decentralized-marketplace-and-comparing-it-to-the-competition/

danosphere writes, ‘We're working on exposing features via user friendly interfaces. The big release for that is 1.6 (http://syscoin.org/roadmap) which introduces a whole new wallet that brings everything front and center.

OPAL

New block explorer:
http://www.blocktree.io/e/OPAL

Opal’s Twitter tipbot: http://opalcoin.coinlabs.org/twitter/

bassguitarman created this SuperNET Android wallet:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supernet.wallet

Also, bassguitarman writes: ‘I just closed a deal to bring in $1,000 to fund opal development, the funds are for developing opal drive.’ ‘I've been working on opal drive ui...’

FIBRE

FIBRE silver

http://www.fibrecoin.com/fibresilvercoins/
The Limited Edition Fibre Silver Coins Presale has now started. Only 150 will be available.

FibreLock 2.0

FibreLock 2.0 will soon be submitted for peer review! Once all the devs taking part have provided their feedback and the changes have been made, we will release the open source code for FibreLock 2.0. After the code has been open source for a while and audited by the community, we will release Fibre and Bitcoin wallets including the new and improved FibreLock. The source code will be available so any coin will be able to implement FibreLock.

ZeroTrust + FibreOS

ozboom writes, ‘ZeroTrust (ZT) is being audited for release (decentralized and trustless transaction mixer, never been done before), FibreOS is coming with its own device (Ubuntu derived, super hardened Linux distro for safely keeping your wallet on a USB stick) and holds incredible promise imho’. Sigwo will be the official US distributor of the FibreOS Device. All SuperNET Core coins will be available on this device, Blitz wallet will also be included.

Trustless HD Wallet FibrePay for Google Chrome
http://www.fibrecoin.com/news/fibrepay-hd-wallet-beta-chrome-app-released/

Fibre vs Blitz

Killakem, Fibrecoin founder, has taken the lead on Blitz (formerly known as Ocupy).
Blitz and Fibre are separate projects.

mxxxxx writes: ‘Thanks to involvement of Killakem bigger Fibre investors are enabled to receive revenues from Bitalize ventures. Fibre will have FibreNodes, Blitz will have BlitzNodes but they will share the same pool of revenues. 40% of all revenues generated by platform and services running on it will be shared amongst NodeHolders - they get 60% of it (and receive additionally fees from transactions), smaller holders of 15k of Blitz will get 40% and no fees from transactions.’

The holding requirement for running a FibreNode in the BDN Network will be 15k Fibre. This will ensure that the number of FibreNodes in the BDN does not saturate the revenue share. This model is setup for the investor, as we do not profit unless we deliver and make this a successful project’, writes Killakem. ‘We have many ideas and concepts flying around but we have implemented the same release system that Fibre uses: "Don't mention any tech until we are 100% sure we can deliver". It has worked really well for Fibre! Hence we have received no FUD and you would struggle to find someone with a negative view of us.'

Read more about Blitz and BDN on
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848186.msg11138425#msg11138425

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:35:24 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2015, 06:49:56 PM by Zer0Sum

James gives a few more insights into how InstantDEX will work in this bitcointalk post.
A short introduction to tradebots can be found here: http://bitcoindark.pw/tradebots-101/

Essentially, InstantDEX’s ‘punch-through’ trading will mean that it is possible to conduct a trade that spans several exchanges. InstantDEX knows about MGW coin assets being 1:1 to native crypto, and it uses this to calculate virtual prices across all exchanges. Once the communication with InstantDEX is set up, other exchanges’ liquidity are added to the InstantDEX orderbook. Perhaps you want to buy OPAL in return for NXT. Poloniex has the best OPAL <> BTC rate, and InstantDEX has the best NXT <> BTC rate. Putting the two together in the background enables users of InstantDEX to gain the best spreads across exchanges.

"gain the best spreads" = PAY the best spreads

OK, it's now 100% crystal clear what InstantDEX is...
It's a decentralized/distributed ShapeShift or a decentralized/distributed Alt ATM where you pay a spread.

But certain people will always pay for convenience...
There is a LOT of money to be made providing people with "instant" and "one stop" and other convenience.

http://www.coindesk.com/shapeshift-raises-525k-reveals-erik-voorhees-as-creator/

Note that ShapeShift won't disclosed any revenue figures except a meaningless number like 30% growth...
And with 12 employees and heavy advertizing their expenses are in the millions.

Not saying InstantDEX won't be a hit, but it's an ATM, not an exchange like Cryptsy or Polo....
And the big, loud, onrushing train is Wall Street ETFs...
GBTC is already trading $150,000/day and (temporarily) trading at a 30-40% premium to BTC price (!!!)  

http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/GBTC/quote

apenzl (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 10:32:15 PM

Welcome to the SuperNET.

This week we’ve got the usual roundup of news and developments. The tech is coming together, as James writes: ‘It is getting very close. The core, GUI and windows are really three totally independent projects, but they all need to come together to get a windows release. This is happening.’

James own role could be coming to an end as the core functionality nears completion. ‘I prefer to just make a decentralized self-organizing topology network that allows individuals to remain private and offer services without worrying about all the details cuz it just works.’

Topics

Wallet updates
Agents
Dev assets
MGW agent
InstantDEX agent
PrivateBET agents
Crypto777
Discount on CORE assets
SuperNET Services Updates
- Jay
- Cryptocard
- SkyNET
- Pangea Poker
- Freemarket
CORE Coins Updates
SN Related
Drachmae
- SNRN
- BTCOR
- Altnuts Mining Pool

Wallet Updates

SuperNET Litewallet v2.0.5-beta

Litewallet users: update to the new version at https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=545.0. The Litewallet offers the most user friendly SuperNET experience and includes the MGW multiwallet.

SuperNET NRS plugin

You can use SuperNET as a plugin to the Nxt NRS (the standard Nxt client, rather than the dedicated SuperNET release): https://nxtforum.org/lite-multigateway-releases/supernet-nrs-plugin-v1-0/. Extract and save the plugin component to your NRS client, and simply use SuperNET as a Nxt plugin.

SuperNET NRS 1.5.12 update

After the 1.5 hardfork, there have been a couple of updates. To gain all of Nxt’s and SuperNET’s functionality, you’ll need to download the latest SuperNET client: https://nxtforum.org/lite-multigateway-releases/supernet-v1-5-12-1/

Agents

Agents is James’ dev-friendly plugins system. It offers an easy way of creating new features. James writes, ‘I released Lchains MGW, so far not so many bugs at all, and I got the InstantDEX ported into new structure in 2 days. That includes making cgi, which I never did before. Need to debug it, won’t take long. Then we can get a GUI + core to test on unix. When Windows has SuperNET, then we can make a one click installer. My work is almost done.

‘With agents, especially supporting many languages, I just need to be advising other coders, instead of having to do it all myself. It is like completing the operating system, but there are not so many applications yet. That is why I am making reference applications like MGW, InstantDEX, etc.

‘echodemo is 50 lines of code, but it has all that is needed to make an agent. If you can parse and process JSON, that is all an agent needs to do. It is a JSON processor: JSON input -> JSON output. The agent system automagically gets the inputs from the entire SuperNET and returns the output to where it needs to go. All the networking is abstracted out of it.’

If you want to join development, join SuperNET Slack channel #agents.

Dev assets

SuperNET will be issuing SuperNET Dev assets / “carreer assets”.

The dev will own 90% of this, SuperNET 5% and 5% is dividended out.

100% of a devs earnings from SuperNET is pushed through this asset, so investors can for the first time directly invest in the future earnings of a specific dev. Also, each dev will have a high priced sell wall, so people that want to donate can just pay the above market price.

More info:
https://nxtforum.org/unity/supernet-dev-assets

James writes, ‘Last year I had this idea for artists/athletes, but they are entangled in real world contracts and agents, and therefore problematic, also making sure that they honor the dividend commitment is even more problematic and would require real world contracts.

But the basic idea is sound, ie allow a talented professional to capitalize their future revenues. This allows such a talent to avoid the "starving student" years by selling off part of their future earnings. It also allows investors for the first time (!) to invest in a specific dev, instead of the projects a dev is involved in. Granted, these assets can only assure investors that revenues from SuperNET are paid out, but since it is based on trust in a specific dev, the asset is directly related to the trustworthiness of the dev and his/her future potential’.

Dividend sent

BTCDdev and longzai assets have been sent to SN holders as SuperNET Slack reached 777 users.

MGW agent

James now uses Lchains to make deposits to MGW. Integrating Lchains makes it significantly faster: ‘Tx 14981284329551545928 is the first automated Lchain MGW deposit. I still need to get the stats reporting fully debugged, but withdraw is the next (and last) thing needed to be done for MGW to be ready for larger scale testing. Latest really really fast ramchain has regenerated 300K BTC blocks in 10 hours. Since it used to take more than 10 days, this is quite a speed boost and also enables debugging at a much faster cycle.

‘I added the ledgerchain code to the (literally) 7th iteration of the ramchain generation. It still will take some minutes to restart from scratch, but if that becomes an issue I already figured out an instant start solution.

‘I had to get the BTC MGW not only working, but fast to run and fast to start and fast to regenerate. These actually are three completely different problems and each one not so easy, but the latest solution is getting close to the "speed of light" type of barrier where I can’t see how to make it go much faster. Maybe someone smarter than me will find ways to make it go even faster… oh, it uses a lot less RAM too. When the code is really optimized, both the algorithm, resource usage and code, then it starts becoming harder and harder to improve it.’

Lchains are the evolved form of ramchains in which ramchains are used to create another layer of data, i.e. the ledger. Learn more about Ramchains here: http://nxter.org/?p=7826

Test it

BTCD Lchains MGW is ready for testing. The same code for BTCD MGW is used for BTC MGW. Instructions:

Install BitcoinDarkd:

git clone https://github.com/jl777/btcd; cd btcd/libjl777; make dependencies;
make onetime; make btcd; echo "{\"secret\":\"randvals\",\"userdir\":\"$HOME\"}" > SuperNET.conf; ./BitcoinDarkd
then get a deposit address: ./BitcoinDarkd SuperNET '{"plugin":"MGW","method":"msigaddr","coin":"BTCD","userNXT":"NXT-KAK4-SDL7-DHGT-9W37B","broadcastflag":1}'

The JSON cannot have any syntax errors and it needs to be a valid btcd address. The message cannot be encrypted.

./BitcoinDarkd SuperNET '{"plugin":"relay","destplugin":"MGW","method":"msigaddr","coin":"BTCD","userNXT":"NXT-KAK4-SDL7-DHGT-9W37B","broadcastflag":1}'

The above is the proper syntax to query the MGW servers via the relays.

Small fees to cover server costs

‘MGW [Nxt asset ID 10524562908394749924] has a valuation that is 10% of InstantDEX, actually a bit less due to server costs. I added a bit of withdraw fee (0.05%) and nobody complained, so maybe it can cover server costs from there’.

InstantDEX agent

InstantDEX (Nxt asset ID is looking great:

James writes, ‘I predict I will reach code complete (meaning only bug fixes left to do) for my portion of InstantDEX on / - what day is today? - / - [tuesday] - / - cool. I think I am at code complete’.

‘The first version will be limited to a few thousand nodes. There are other components too; still a wider scale beta test is hopefully possible soon as the MGW servers are being configured, windows actually got past init and recv packets and the GUI is looking good. Quite a few parts to put all together and we will need as many testers as possible’.

It is still unix only, if you’re interested, join SuperNET Slack channel #testing-instantdex

‘The advantage to testing early is that you will be able to take advantage of the arbitrages that InstantDEX will find automatically for you. I still have improvements in the core I want to do, but I think I can do this as the rest is being finished. I don’t like the long time it takes to regenerate orderbooks, but from the Lchains work I have a way to realtime update NXT tx so it takes no time.

Once I use that for the NXT AE orderflow, then it should be able to create orderbooks in less than 1 second. That and making a dynamic topology for efficient native InstantDEX orderbook propagation. I hope to get both things working this weekend, just might be a long weekend, but when it is done, then we will be able to handle thousands of active InstantDEX traders.’

Cryptosleuth, working on the GUI, writes, ‘I am trying to make it so mostly everything can be customized. The charts on the right you can switch between candlestick/line/areaspline atm, and I am thinking of some other things you can put in there, like combining two to make a mini orderbook/place order window to trade multiple markets easy. I haven’t spent much time on extra things that aren’t needed at GUI’s core.’

You can get a feeling for the iDEX experience in this video: https://vid.me/LVza

PrivateBET agents

Btcddev will be writing a set of C-based agents. The decentralized relays will act as a clearinghouse of all available bets, results, etc. By using the agents method, the problem is divided into several pieces, each becoming a single purpose agent.

Data feed

‘We have the data feed agents, which are there to get (for example) the sports results published to SuperNET - they don’t have to deal with exactly who needs to get it, etc, as SuperNET handles all that. Just get the data and publish.’

Privatebet

‘Now, SuperNET has this data about the sports events and any client with the Privatebet client agent will be able to browse and subscribe, but most importantly the end user will be able to post privatebets, and all the other privatebet clients will be able to find all the available privatebets. Then, similar to InstantDEX direct peer-to-peer process, they will verify terms, lock funds, and then when the event is completed release payment to the winner.’

Cashier Agent

‘There will be a generic cashier agent available to all the other SuperNET agents, so the process of payments is abstracted. At first it will need to be for the same currency in matched amounts, but later I will allow matching X amount of this currency for Y amount of that currency. Of course if the market moves, the value changes, but this is part of the fun.

‘The handling of monies can of course be monetized using the golden rule. Just a percentage of bets to be kept, and the privatebet itself is not needing a bankroll.

‘When the privacy agents become available, betting will be private. In the meantime if you are in USSA please don’t use this, as it is most likely not allowed. Unless you are in Las Vegas, or one of the 14,000 Indian casinos...

‘Since there isn’t a lot of liquidity on the sell side, I can offer bulk amounts direct in BTC or NXT, 1% discount from market price per BTC to a max discount of 20%, but only for a limited time and total amount. PrivateBET [asset ID 17083334802666450484] is majority owned by NXTprivacy [ID 17911762572811467637], which SuperNET has 25% stake in.’

Crypto777

Dividend

James has donated a significant proportion of his new Crypto777 asset (id:     13476425053110940554) to SuperNET. 7.5% / 7.5% / 5% has been donated to SuperNET / NXTventure / JLH, and 24%+ has been sent into the SuperHODL account.

James writes, ‘Yes, I did just put in nearly half of crypto777. It is now the fourth core asset and I didn’t want there to be any resistance for its usage within SuperNET. What is good for crypto777 is good for SuperNET. The crypto777 donated to SuperNET has added  around 30 NXT to UNITY’s NAV’.

Crypto777 is a pipeline asset, and the dividend won’t be made for some time. ‘Current AE orderbook sells need to be cleared and the tech needs to be in beta release or very close’, James writes.

How is crypto777 going to be monetized?

‘There are several ways it can be monetized. It is not officially out yet, I just had a bit of spare time so wanted to get it all in place. It will take some time to get ramped up for the selling of services. It is not a short term thing.

‘The backed and pegged system aims to make a blockchain-enforced mechanism to allow people to get interest on their crypto holdings and there will also be a bid/ask spread built into the blockchain, so these are two sources of monetization.

‘Additionally my idea for providing crypto consulting services to fiat companies, especially with tech like Lchain, well just a few big contracts and it will be making for quite a large cashflow. With the agents system that I will extend to have crypto777 primitives, customizing private blockchain (or even nochain) will be much more efficient than making something from scratch.’

Crypto777 aims to ‘be the tech that solves the final unsolved things about crypto’:

- Blockchain bloat
- Price volatility
- Inconsistent blocktimes
- Too easy to get hacked

‘With the new SuperNET agents system, I am seeing how many parts can be done in a nice and simple way and reducing the scope of the remaining issues, but this is not an easy problem to solve, as a fully decentralized fiat peg is kind of hard to do. Consensus Research (andruiman and kushti, https://nxtforum.org/consensus-research/) is helping from the theoretical and math side and will even be doing a white paper, which everybody seems to like so much.

Job offer to technical sales creature

‘I am seeing literally dozens of companies getting millions of dollars, and the tech they are needing doesn’t seem to be very much advanced. So, I think with the crypto777 agents system, it would be possible to create customized solutions for corporates, especially the ones with tons of VC money and not enough devs.

‘I need somebody to take the lead for developing this service. We can offer fixed price contracts (for projects with very high confidence levels) so there won’t be any budget risk.

I think contracts in the $50,000 to $100,000 range are possible. Such contracts at first would need to be done by myself, so clearly can’t get this sold in the near term - then again, maybe if we had budgets like that, we can hire coders to work under my guidance. Net profits would be going out as dividends. So if you have experience with technical sales to corporates, contact me.

‘I think some sort of bounty for business brought in and/or percentage of deal flow makes this worth the while for someone who already has the contacts. And if you have experience managing dozens of coders doing half a dozen projects, then this could ramp up into a nice amount of business.’

1%-20% discount on core assets

James writes, ‘I can offer a discount of 1% off of marketprice per BTC, up to a max of 20% off. I accept BTC, NXT, maybe even other things’.

‘Short term I think NXTcoinsco/Tradebots will be pretty good, medium term NXTprivacy or Privatebet, and longer term crypto777. Maybe allocating among these would be a good balance of risk/reward. I can make a single bundle for you at the standard discount.

‘Tradebots/NXTcoinsco gets 30% the revenues that InstantDEX asset holders get, so from a valuation standpoint it is worth at least 30% of InstantDEX. Additionally it will get monetization from the tradebots leasing that it facilitates, it might even do some trading itself. Other than NXTprivacy I think it is one of the most undervalued. But NXTprivacy is further out, so it is longer term hodl.’

SuperNET Services updates

Jay
Secure litewallet and framework
Nxt asset ID: 8688289798928624137

Jay NRS now supports Multigateway 1.0 with mgwBTC.

Jones is creating a Chrome extension for the next version of Jay. ‘With jay v.2 as a browser plugin, it will allow transactions to be made by clicking on the TX_ codes generated, so making trades quickly will be possible in a web application setting. Working as fast as I can Smiley’.

jay.js is an easy way to integrate an Nxt wallet into your project: http://jnxt.org/jay/

Cryptocard
Semi-anon card from Coinomat
Nxt asset ID: 7110939398145553585

Coinomat: ‘The bank we're working with now is extremely slow, it is killing me. I found another solution, which seems perfect. The old card will work too. The new cards will be active starting from next week. ’

Card loading will cost 1% + $3. ‘The purchase price will be lower than for the old card.
After we launch this, cryptocard asset will be brought back to life. This is a matter of days.’

SkyNET
Financial analytics AI
Nxt asset ID: 6854596569382794790

Nexern writes:

Changed the landing page to visualize the dev stage: http://finhive.com

Changed the main doc into sections, including api call examples here: http://docs.finhive.com/. An api spec card would look like: http://docs.finhive.com/card.html

analytics, statistics and signaling (see landing page).

‘This API expansion has, besides clarity and completeness, another big advantage. Wrapped into an additional client module, it can be used as a tool to teach trading and explain strategies. There are thousands of sites offering online courses/classes, so a good affiliate program is a win/win for all and helps to spread FinHIVE awareness. Just a handful of affiliations would be sufficient because they are multiplicators. And a trader who used these tools could convert into a loyal customer over time. Moreover, since this module contains not only the definitions/visualization (like a TA encyclopedia) but also the current and historic performance (each symbol get its own data profile, containing the performance for all known indicators) compiled from profiles, it goes much further than all other tools at the market. This is just an additional revenue stream by recycling stuff, from other stuff we need anyway, so it makes sense.’

‘Added a visual overview for pattern detectors/triggers:

1. candlesticks >> http://docs.finhive.com/frm_candles.html
2. chart formations >> http://docs.finhive.com/frm_formations.html
3. point & figure >> http://docs.finhive.com/frm_pandf.html

Now I’m wrapping all this stuff, including the new descriptions and previous components, into the final API, starting the performance-statistics and signaling for all TA components on each symbols.’

‘A clever mind will recognize quickly how to utilize, dense and pipe all this stuff here into something meaningful, to shift probabilities into desired direction. The reference client later will make things much easier then. Now it's only useful for some devs.

‘Besides visualization it will also contain a complete TA encyclopedia and all stats and tools to build trading systems by simple booleans, including backtesting. And some other useful stuff of course. I guess latest when SkyTrade and SkyBot appears, we will gain a decent level of attention.’

James: ‘I don’t think many people realize how powerful InstantDEX+SkyNET will be.’

Pangea Poker
Decentralized Poker
Nxt asset ID: 6883271355794806507

Valarmg writes, ‘The first 90% of software development takes 90% of the time. The last 10% takes the other 90% of the time, according to the main dev. So it feels like we are close to the first playmoney release, but there are lots of small parts to finish off.

‘The only good news about these delays is that the structure of SuperNET has changed into a much more modular architecture in the last few months, so it's a much better time to try and integrate a project than earlier in the year.’

For more details, see https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/pangea-poker/new/?topicseen#new

Freemarket
Decentralized Marketplace
Nxt asset ID: 134138275353332190

A new FreeMarket version 1.4 now available.

Knuckle writes: ‘This is our best version yet. There are a couple of new features to make FreeMarket easier to use:  New, separate views for sellers (View Your Active Items, View Your Sold Items, View Your Expired Items, and View Your Pending Sales). We have revamped the Relist feature so that it will only relist the quantity of an expired item that didn't sell; for example, if you listed 10 of an item, sold 3, and then the item expired with 7 unsold, Relist will put 7 of the item up for sale again.’ Trade at http://nxtfreemarket.com.

SuperNET Core Coins

Bitstar
http://bitstarcoin.com

Bitstar will promote and utilise SuperNET on ATMs.

t3cltd writes, ‘Connecting the ATMs to InstantDEX is the ultimate goal. We are waiting on a number of things, not least of which for InstantDEX to be fully tested and operational in order to then be able to set the ATM real-time trade orders to automatically be handled by InstantDEX. I'm hoping to not have to set them on a centralised exchange process at all.

We're in one of those situations that could see it all happen in double-quick time once we reach a certain point, or it could remain bogged down in inching forward as elements are put in place. InstantDEX is a critical part of everything both SuperNET is doing and the ATM side of things. It is critical that it be given the attention it needs to test fully and prove itself as the first decentralised trading platform in the industry.

Any revenue that SuperNET earns from the ATMs will come from the transaction fee generated through InstantDEX.

BTCD

Get paid for staking

BitcoinDark has started a new feature in recent weeks: dividend payments to stakers. This was always a plan for BTCD, with stakers receiving a proportion of revenues from InstantDEX and SuperNET, as well as through inflationary ‘rewards’ (5% each: the 5:5:5 scheme).

Now, the MMBTCD asset (a market-making and mutual fund built on Nxt, that pays out in superBTCD) is paying 10% of weekly revenues directly to stakers. Each week, a call integrated into the core of BTCD creates a list of all recent stakers, then pays them a proportion of the total dividend, depending on how many blocks they staked. Unlike paying stakers in proportion to their stakeweight, this rewards clients who stake 24/7, maintaining the strength of the network. BTCD is the first gen1 currency to include such a feature.

A script written by Btcddev enables anyone to make use of the functionality. Once it has been tested, it will be integrated into the new BTCD client, and ‘that way, BTCD can really be attractive as an asset. Anyone can easily pay divs using btcd’s network for his service.’

‘Anyone who wants to use btcd for a revenue generating service might consider paying dividends to stakers. They keep the network going, and the value of the BTCD (and therefore the service itself) will rise. A case in point is InstantDEX’, writes Btcddev.

Btcddev continues, ‘The getstakers command outputs number of blocks staked, not how much you staked. So if you stake constantly and find 10 blocks in a week, you will receive 10x the payment than if you turned it on for an hour and staked 1 block, even though you staked the same number of BTCD’.

Note that mgwBTCD/superBTCD does not stake. Read more at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.new;topicseen#new

Initial dividends

MMBTCD: market-making and mutual fund
http://bitcoindark.pw/mmbtcd-btcd-market-making-and-mutual-fund/

Two dividends have already been paid out from MMBTCD, with more on the way weekly.
See http://bitcoindark.pw/bitcoindark-pays-first-dividend-to-stakers/

For upcoming dividends, as well as the 10% revenues from MMBTCD, James is donating 100 BTCD (this week only), mivond is donating 10% of revenues from  bitcoindarkdice.net.

‘Think about this. Once InstantDEX and other major services begin generating money, a large percentage of the new money supply will be bought as BTCD and paid to stakers, reducing inflation. It would be nice if BTCD bought reached greater than or equal to number of coins staked.’

FIBRE
http://www.fibrecoin.com

Fibre SkillShot 1.2 released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wigAde4bXAQ

The Fibre project has released the first game in its series, Fibre SkillShot created with Unity3d technology.  Integration of digital currency payments and incentivized tournaments are already in development. Fibre will also be partnering with another game project. More details coming soon.

Unity3d web version
http://fibreskillshot.website/

Windows/Mac/Linux versions
http://fibreskillshot.website/download/

FibreLock 2.0 - Next Generation Wallet Security released

FibreLock v2 is a new way to secure your wallet guarding against Key Loggers, Mouse loggers and brute force password attacks. It works by combining multiple methods for the wallets passphrase making it near impossible to predict while rendering most malware useless. FibreLock v2 like its previous version will also be integrated into the Bitcoin C wallet as a proof of concept.

Source Code – https://github.com/mammix2/fibre-public

Please find more info in the whitepaper:
http://www.fibrecoin.com/news/fibrelock-v2-next-generation-wallet-security/

Proof of Concept Wallets

Windows - https://mega.nz/#!8URmCaSQ!Z8kdmpzU4Oeh3wmMb6fH6VmgC-mao_Ems7f_0qJ5utw

Osx - https://mega.nz/#!UNYDVJKC!yaBykNvpbFJ2SI8avQlf7lFD-4fuzjh5YxtWwRQQFj0

FibreOS

FibreTeam has started working on FibreOS 2.0 and hopes to release it soon.

FibreOS 2.0 will utilize a custom, optimized and hardened Ubuntu environment together with full TOR support. Serving as cold storage will include all Core Coins wallets, SuperNET wallet and InstantDEX - SuperNET’s Decentralized Exchange.

FibreOS 2.0 will be delivered with a device which you can take anywhere you go, plug in needed components, stake your coins on it and install anything you need additionally.

FIBRE Silver Coins

You can pre-order Fibre silver coins here: http://www.fibrecoin.com/fibresilvercoins/

NXT

NRS 1.5 is LIVE
Hard fork passed at block 445,000.
Connections from peers older than version 1.5 are no longer accepted.

Update to the latest Nxt Client 1.5.12 here: https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/

Nxt Plugin System:

https://youtu.be/I3XEehcCi4E

Nxt Voting System:

https://youtu.be/7YnfL5SXE8U

Nxt Phased Transactions:

https://youtu.be/Raq0LNN8v5k

PayExpo2015
Nxt enjoyed a solid presence at the conference.

Bas Wisselink (Nxt Foundation) writes, ‘Nxt was one of two booths for crypto, the other being GetCredits. We got some pretty high level attention, for which we are now going to do follow ups. We've talked to a lot of people from both the banking and payment industries. They don't actually hate Bitcoin or crypto, but Bitcoin is definitely not being considered as much as you'd expect’.

‘They have seen the potential of the new technologies. They see more opportunities in newer tech that is built with new ideas, but taking the innovations of bitcoin, and they already know Bitcoin will be obsolete quite soon. And why would one go with obsolete technology?’

‘Uses that people are looking for are primarily secure and auditable ledgers and tokenisation. For the "developed" world, the currency angle doesn't really strike a chord, but for the "developing" world, the currency side is potentially HUGE. We got a few people wanting to work on that. One of the lessons here is to look for solutions that actually solve a problem for a large demographic’.

NXTER.ORG booklet
http://nxter.org/payexpo/Payexpo-booklet-2015.pdf

SuperNET > PayExpo sponsorship

SuperNET sponsored Drachmae - an innovative solution to monetise Greece’s valuable but illiquid state assets and create a secondary currency - at the payment industry conference.

You can read more about Nxt, Drachmae and PayExpo at

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/payexpo-2015-london-9-10-june-2015/msg184395/
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/supernet-sponsors-drachmae-blockchain-solution-for-greece-project/

TipTap
TipTap is a tipping application. The service is completely free of charge. Forever’.

‘Unlike other tipping services, TipTap uses the Nxt blockchain to facilitate the tipping micro-transactions, thus it doesn't rely on any centralized ledger. Currently TipTap is compatible with Reddit, Slack and Twitter; 3 of the largest and most used platforms today’.

To get this moving, an official Tipping Fund of more than $2200 (200.000 NXT) is paying weekly prizes to tippers who join @ http://www.wetiptap.com and use the service to spread NXT.

To The Mooooon
https://nxt.tothemoon.me

A new gambling game on the Nxt blockchain has taken SuperNET slackers with storm.
ToTheMoon is running a weekly promotion: https://nxt.tothemoon.me/weekly-leaderboard

NXT ATM in Vienna
Coinimal writes, ‘We have established the world's first NXT ATM’.

‘The ATM is placed in the ‘Gretel’ café in Vienna's most popular shopping street, Mariahilfer Strasse. The purchase process takes only a few seconds and after insertion of the desired cash amount into the machine, it automatically sends the equivalent in Bitcoin or NXT to the desired address. The beauty of this ATM is, that we were able to jointly expand the General bytes software so that this machine has the opportunity to issue NXT’.

Read more: https://www.coinimal.com/atm

Hackco.in London Hackaton

Coinstructors and UBS Bank are hosting the London Hackco.in.

Jones, Lyaffe and Tosch will be our people at the event. Sign up @ http://hackco.in/london

The aim of HackCoin is to catalyse investment into the digital currency startup community during the Hackathon Day and beyond (prizes are focused on helping to fund ideas).

The subject in London is Smart Bonds and Digital Identity, and the hackers are going to be working with NXT API. 'This galactic event will be held on June the 20th in Level 39, Europe’s largest FinTech hub. UP TO twenty of world’s best hackers and developers will gear up and craft their socks off on universe’s most creative Blockchain 2.0 FinTech ideas’, writes crypto scout.

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/london-hackcoin-developers-building-over-nxt-2-0-blockchain/msg184528/

OPAL

https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio/voidlord

SYS
http://syscoin.org

Check out all the updates that were made to our roadmap!
Big things are coming.... http://syscoin.org/roadmap/

The latest notes from the Syscoin call #23 are up on the blog -
Check them out here: http://syscoin.org/team-call-23-meeting-notes/

danosphere writes, ‘We’re working with vanbreuk to get SYS into the MGW + Android SuperNET wallets as soon as possible. There are some code updates happening to MGW which James is working on so we’ll be added once that refactoring is completed. Shouldn’t be too long, James is always working.

To everyone who hasn't seen the announcement in our SYS core channel -
All requests to the Millionaire club are being processed and we will be in touch with you shortly!
http://syscoin.org/syscoin-millionaires-club/

VeriCoin
VeriCoin Developer Doug Pike and Veryveriviral on Crypto Talk Live about VRC's Proof-of-Stake-Time protocol, their current RoadMap and alluding to some upcoming tech features.

https://youtu.be/fONJxjn01ek

VPN
http://bitvpn.top

Open source Blockchain Lottery

Bet 50 VpnCoin - Win 200000 VpnCoin.
BitNet Lottery is the first P2P blockchain Lottery, an open source Fair Lottery.

James writes, ‘When i finish with the urgently needed code for SuperNET in general, I will spend time to get VPNcoin properly integrated into SuperNET. ]I think the decentralized load balancers could become a pathway for the windows VPN services provided by VPNcoin’.

SuperNET Related

Drachmae
http://www.drachmae.org

SuperNET is platinum sponsor for the Drachmae project.

Drachmae writes, ‘Drachmae is a hybrid banking system built over NXT using NXT core functions like AE, MS and Voting. It’s otherwise called a “Central Bank in a box” over the blockchain.’

See further at www.drachmaeconnect.com and www.drachmae.exchange

‘Everything started to be built on the 5th of May and was presented and demo working on the 20th of May. With all the media that is looming around it I need to close it in Greece with government or private association. We already have one assocation interested in taking drachmaeconnect as a business barter network.’ The project has potentially huge significance. ‘It’s not just about Greece. Greece is the test dummy of what will happen to Italy, Spain, Portugal… I am arguing with the EU Commission over drachmae as they don’t like the idea - this could be a solution.

There has been lots of great publicity about this:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102663713
http://techcitynews.com/2015/05/18/can-digital-currencies-solve-greeces-economic-woes/
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/drachmae-could-bitcoin-inspired-currency-be-answer-greeces-economic-woes-1501532

Damelon writes, ‘This project, even when not viable, has generated more high level attention than 4 months of articles on things like CoinTelegraph. It gets people talking and that for me is its most important function.’

NXT-Supernet-Drachmae use cases:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zc0ukq5N4Lqhz03ro6aUMkd-MEYtRenHHIzP_AamGv0/edit

‘Anybody with SuperNET core assets, can you send your logos and Weblinks to lee@coinstructors.com.’

SNRN
http://supernetradio.com

Up and coming shows can be found here
http://www.supernetradio.com/index.php/timeline

SNRN Lottery
‘Anyone holding 50 SNRN asset will be entered into the lottery for 1/2 ounce silver (starting next month... maybe this month...), 500 will be entered in to win the 1 ounce supernet coin, 5000..... will be a surprise (3-6 months away). Thank you for your support.’ Nxt asset ID: 3501237268087927815

BTCOR
https://www.btcor.co

BTCOR Group Investment supports SuperNET in alignment with a profit-for-change paradigm, and it’s the first NXT asset to utilize Nxt's revolutionary Monetary System technology and Asset Exchange to generate dividends on stored wealth. BTCOR and its SERIES VENTURE wealth storage facilities allow for holding/storing value in the form of ASSETS, GOLD, SILVER, BITCOIN and the US DOLLAR.

BTCOR is the parent asset and is the simplest choice for investment. Funds received through sales of the BTCOR asset will be used to appreciate value for shareholders by investing primarily in SuperNET's technology, core coins, and assets and by seizing any other opportunities the Executive Board may deem advantageous.  Any dividends received by assets held in the BTCOR Treasury will be redistributed proportionately to BTCOR shareholders on a monthly basis.

Last week BTCOR announced the members of its diversely talented and respected team https://www.btcor.co/btcor-team/ alongside its business plan https://www.btcor.co/btcor-group-investment/, which details the asset's complex structure and core principles. You can join SuperNET Slack channel #btcor for more information.

Altnuts Mining Pool
http://altnuts.com

If you want to mine SuperNET Core coins, this is a place to go. AltNuts V2 charges 0% Fees.

Coins that are accepted into the SuperNET, also known as 'Core Coins' represent some of the most promising innovations in blockchain technology available today. The SuperNET Multipool, brought to you by AltNuts - has been created as a way to mine currencies from within the SuperNET that aren't traditionally minable. You can connect directly to the multipool with your ASIC or GPU miner and be paid in the SuperNET coin of your choice.

-

Read recent SuperNET Newsletters:
or… http://www.supernet.org/en/news/newsletter
or… https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830942.0

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 05:32:49 AM

SuperNET Newsletter #15
-snip-

Great job on the lightwallet!  Really looking forward to this development

Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:55:35 PM

I've installed Supernet 2. How do I deposit coins (Bitcoins or Opal or something) there? Can't really find any info even from google how to do it.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:17:59 PM

Time for some refreshment...

SuperNET Weekly No. 1

mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310