Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 07:09:40 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 05:17:31 PM by Bitstar_coin

Please continue chat on our new thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2654639.0

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 07:12:53 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 07:23:54 AM by Bitstar_coin

Welcome to the new thread, we had to close the last one due to a group of people (look at there post history, they join threads and only attack) doing nothing but spamming the thread with FUD and lies, as there is no real moderation from the board the only way to combat this is by having a self moderated thread.

Now to save going back to the thread the lastest news is we have created a in wallet FIAT/bits p2p exchange, it is currently in beta mode and would be greatful if you could all help with the testing.

https://mega.co.nz/#!ENky2SqZ!6CN9KNlQs1Up115auBiVEd4UzSxlzaH3peHTaHJtuwM

The next stage will build upon this with a ecommerce platform, which if the seller wants to can automatically sell the bits from a sale to fiat.  We also plan to make it so they get a free website version of there shop to attract more general public and new users from outside of the current crypto market.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:21:48 AM

I'd not worry too much about market price at this time as it was clearly the work of Fudders attempting to rinse-and-repeat a cycle of quick flips they were trying to achieve. The limited number of BITS for sale at those low prices were most likely their own so I doubt they made much from their little scheme.

In other news, I've had a claim from @bitcoinbegger for the 10,000 BITS and will let you all know how his in-wallet 'purchase' goes once complete.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 07:32:05 AM

I'd not worry too much about market price at this time as it was clearly the work of Fudders attempting to rinse-and-repeat a cycle of quick flips they were trying to achieve. The limited number of BITS for sale at those low prices were most likely their own so I doubt they made much from their little scheme.

Agreed and I don't think its fair so it was one of the reasons I decided to do the move to this thread, they should not be able to constantly get away with this unchecked.

In other news, I've had a claim from @bitcoinbegger for the 10,000 BITS and will let you all know how his in-wallet 'purchase' goes once complete.

Brilliant, I also noticed a lot of big accounts retweet the posts I made yesterday about the update, and I also made contact with a few crypto news sites about writing about the new feature and our future plans, one of them recently did a article on us, so hoping they would like to do a follow up now I can say more about our plans.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
_theone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:46:14 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 08:04:14 AM by _theone

good choice on the moderated thread. we can move forward now.

zzz
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:09:59 AM

As long as the moderation is NOT TOO severe (such as deleting anything remotely negative), I'm all for self-mod threads.

_theone

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:11:29 AM

As long as the moderation is NOT TOO severe (such as deleting anything remotely negative), I'm all for self-mod threads.

i guess statement like, its dead, its going to be dead etc should be removed. just critical remarks can be left alone and answerred too.

agree that it must not be moderated too much Smiley

zzz
Smoothy

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:18:38 AM

Welcome to the new thread, we had to close the last one due to a group of people (look at there post history, they join threads and only attack) doing nothing but spamming the thread with FUD and lies, as there is no real moderation from the board the only way to combat this is by having a self moderated thread.

Now to save going back to the thread the lastest news is we have created a in wallet FIAT/bits p2p exchange, it is currently in beta mode and would be greatful if you could all help with the testing.

https://mega.co.nz/#!ENky2SqZ!6CN9KNlQs1Up115auBiVEd4UzSxlzaH3peHTaHJtuwM

http://img.ctrlv.in/img/14/08/19/53f311a0bf3f3.png

The next stage will build upon this with a ecommerce platform, which if the seller wants to can automatically sell the bits from a sale to fiat.  We also plan to make it so they get a free website version of there shop to attract more general public and new users from outside of the current crypto market.

When i signed up yesterday i never received the confirmation email, and now when i try to sign up again it says my username is already taken Huh
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:19:39 AM

Did you check your Spam folder?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Mark81

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:20:08 AM

Good criticism is another thing, but when that is pointless for to build development and only reason to cause panic I say its need to stop spreading lies. At moment bits is trying to gain exposure on among people and its not help if you are unsure if its good  investment. There are too many people burned their fingers with bad coins and fuders.
Smoothy

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:21:46 AM

Did you check your Spam folder?

yes been checking from time to time and no mail revevied  Sad
_theone

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:24:11 AM

i did get the confirmation email eventually. arrived after a day or so.  Huh

zzz
Smoothy

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:27:10 AM

i didnt get the confirmation as well. arrived after a day or so.  Huh

Ahh then theres still hope as i signed up around noon yesterday. Will check during today, and if i havent gotten it yet ill poke the dev to see if he can do something about it Smiley
thisisit

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:28:23 AM

i didnt get the confirmation as well. arrived after a day or so.  Huh

Ahh then theres still hope as i signed up around noon yesterday. Will check during today, and if i havent gotten it yet ill poke the dev to see if he can do something about it Smiley

i have no doubt he can. maybe pm him your email address so he can enable it without confirmation email. but confirmation email, if problem, should be fixed. it limits the beta process if that doesnt work properly.

any coin that makes me a profit.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:35:01 AM

I'm thinking of setting up a FUD thread, anything I delete will then be posted there as I delete it.  Would that be good for transparency?

Regarding the email problem, I've had 2 members say they are having problem with Microsoft blocking our emails, I've signed up with Microsoft officially to get us onto there anti spam partnership system, so that should be fixed by the end of the day.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
_theone

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:41:54 AM

I'm thinking of setting up a FUD thread, anything I delete will then be posted there as I delete it.  Would that be good for transparency?

Regarding the email problem, I've had 2 members say they are having problem with Microsoft blocking our emails, I've signed up with Microsoft officially to get us onto there anti spam partnership system, so that should be fixed by the end of the day.

my problem was with outlook express, can you verify the following email id ( when was it sent out ? ): 1XJgZB-0007fB-Kd

zzz
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:53:17 AM

I am an investor, there is no chance to me.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
thisisit

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:40:26 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 09:54:47 AM by thisisit

i am an investor as well ( and coder ) but i think there are chances... if you look at the roadmap of what is coming ( dev, maybe make a neat pdf for that ) i think there is enough opportunity to make a profit on this.
There is a marketplace coming ( dont know if it exactly will be like silkroad ). But,

I dont know if i should invest in the dev or in the coin, or both, or none. I already had a discussion in investing into the dev in order to extend the current service into a standalone product. Yes, competing with localbitcoins. There are some bumps on the road that have to be eliminated.

The statement, if you are a real investor, that there are no chances, that is just short-sighted. sorry.

Lets not forget; the dev did a good job here. He is not putting up fake promisses and delivers. That is worth something. Look at all the other coins. False promisses, ripped/bought code and so on. Just there to take your money.

any coin that makes me a profit.
_theone

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:55:35 AM

i am an investor as well ( and coder ) but i think there are chances... if you look at the roadmap of what is coming ( dev, maybe make a neat pdf for that ) i think there is enough opportunity to make a profit on this.
There is a marketplace coming ( dont know if it exactly will be like silkroad ). But,

I dont know if i should invest in the dev or in the coin, or both, or none. I already had a discussion in investing into the dev in order to extend the current service into a standalone product. Yes, competing with localbitcoins. There are some bumps on the road that have to be eliminated.

The statement, if you are a real investor, that there are no chances, that is just short-sighted. sorry.

Lets not forget; the dev did a good job here. He is not putting up fake promisses and delivers. That is worth something. Look at all the other coins. False promisses, ripped/bought code and so on. Just there to take your money.

thisisit pm

zzz
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:03:40 AM

It should be noted by anyone considering whether to buy into this coin for the first time that, while not as brash and loud as many other coins, those that are being fake pumped constantly, this coin project has always made wonderfully steady progress. It has a dev team who listen and are interested in delivering functionality and utility to the development of the coin and wallet. More importantly, they deliver.

Time will tell and I believe those who support the coin now will be more than happy with where it goes over the next months.

Look how many coins have fallen by the wayside since BITS was first launched and this project still has plenty more to offer.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: