Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:52:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23338 times)
Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:09:58 PM

... interesting : Spoetnik and Hypnotique are never both online at the same time here  Roll Eyes

Too bad you have ZERO credibility

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:13:30 PM

... interesting : Spoetnik and Hypnotique are never both online at the same time here  Roll Eyes

just want to screencap how we're both online here ahhaha

FUD first & ask questions later™
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:25:42 PM

must be VPS Tongue

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:36:08 PM

well their hell bent at avoiding talking about the coin itself i see..
the only thing "they" are interested in is bad mouthing anyone they don't like.
i dunno if it was me i'd be more concerned about getting the facts straight about the coin weird :/

all i am hearing is Spoetnik etc is ugly and his mother dresses him funny so there for HYP coin is going the Moon  Roll Eyes

facts get posted then a group of angry whiny little bag holders coming flooding in causing a diversion with insults and baseless accusations.
which is pretty strange because i never seen that type of behavior before here !

The HYP coin scam is the very first one.. all the other coins were totally legit so this is a pretty weird situation.

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:09:43 PM

Any questions about HyperStake itself I would love to answer for you all. Please simply compile a basic bullet point list and I'll track down the answers no problem at all.  Cool

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Deepanal

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:35:18 PM

well their hell bent at avoiding talking about the coin itself i see..
the only thing "they" are interested in is bad mouthing anyone they don't like.
i dunno if it was me i'd be more concerned about getting the facts straight about the coin weird :/

all i am hearing is Spoetnik etc is ugly and his mother dresses him funny so there for HYP coin is going the Moon  Roll Eyes

facts get posted then a group of angry whiny little bag holders coming flooding in causing a diversion with insults and baseless accusations.
which is pretty strange because i never seen that type of behavior before here !

The HYP coin scam is the very first one.. all the other coins were totally legit so this is a pretty weird situation.

Interesting, you seem hell bent on bad mouthing those you don't like. Go figure...
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:25:14 AM

Good job on getting your sheeps posting and requoting large images to hide all the posts that threaten your scam.

David, when has any of your coins gained "wider adoption"?
How many coins have you had a hand in? Eleven? Does that sound about right?
All your coins are just made for exchanges. Everyone knows this, even your bagholders know this.
You're a cloner. That's it. You make money for yourself and your pals at the expense of the trusting, voiceless majority.
You're part of the disease that is holding back crypto.

No matter how many times you proclaim how important you are in crypto, no matter how many times you post links of your simple-minded comments to Polo's trollbox trying to impress some noob, people know who you are, David.

I know for a fact that even some members of the Monero team are embarrassed to be associated with you, David.
Two. Monero and HyperStake (Mintcoin and Noblecoin, I do not dev them, I like them and helped a bit, that's different).
Try harder.

oh, and this is Earl David.
(there is a tongue-in-cheek reference here - how long before this reference is reused out of context?)

i think some missed out and is alittle upset. Grin
Little is an understatement Cheesy He could buy or get inspiraration instead of trolling. This is open source, not open mouth.

I don't understand why people spend time setting up new accounts and derogatory post instead of actually doing something (well, I actually do understand, I just hope he will move beyond this with time and wisdom). As the saying goes "better to light up a candle than to curse the darkness".

(I know, I said I would not intervene on this quarantine thread - I'm so happy we made our ANN self-mod), but since presstab is posting, I should let him have fun alone. So-li-da-ri-ty Cheesy
as long as it doesn't impede the development of XMR and HYP of course

David, David, David...
Not surprising that you would deny it. Of course you won't destroy your own gravy train.
But your denial lacks the indignation of someone falsely accused of something. It sounds contrived.
I have also restored the parts of my quotes which you have cowardly snipped off.

We are doing something here David. We are trying to prevent you and your cronies from scamming noobs.
I have a challenge for you.
Presstab earlier posted this.

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

We need to announce how long will be the grace period (time between publishing wallet and hardfork).

No grace.
What! I strongly suggest against that. Time zone, people having a life. Give at least one day.

The phrasing of the sentences do not sound like you at all. It looks like something you and Presstab made up together as usual.
If you dare allow theymos or a Hero-level escrow to view that chain of messages and confirm their actually existence, it would prove both of you are not lying psychopathic scumbags who would cheat and lie just to make some money. If those private messages exists, it would prove I don't know what I am talking about and I will no longer have any credibility to say anything at all. It would prove the sneaky edits in the ANN thread were not malicious.

Do you and your sycophant Presstab dare take up this challenge, David Latapie, or will you make up some excuses to get out of this? Please don't try to get your cronies to verify the messages. Theymos, Badbear, Maidak, Tysat, John K, Danny Hamilton, Tomatocage, gmaxwell or people of similar stature would do nicely.

EDIT: Immediately after posting this, I received a PM from Presstab.

hey PM me back if you dare  Shocked

I wonder what he is up to?

PM me back and maybe you will see

No thanks. Let's keep everything public.
I'm going out for a date shortly so David will have plenty of time to contact an admin, mod or escrow I suggested above to verify the existence of the PMs. The selected admin, mod or escrow can also check my account and view the strange private messages I've been receiving.

So David Latapie and Presstab, it's been one day. Have either of you contacted anyone to verify the phantom PMs?
It's such a simple thing to do. Unless both of you are scared of being proven liars?
It really is pathetic when two 'devs' have to resort to creating fake PMs between each other to support their story.
If Presstab and David lied about the PMs, one can only imagine what else they are lying about.
I pity the poor fools who bought into the HYP lies. They are basically just paying for David and Presstab's new car and Christmas holiday and funding their next scam.
What a way to earn a living.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:32:01 AM

So David Latapie and Presstab, it's been one day. Have either of you contacted anyone to verify the phantom PMs?
It's such a simple thing to do. Unless both of you are scared of being proven liars?
It really is pathetic when two 'devs' have to resort to creating fake PMs between each other to support their story.
If Presstab and David lied about the PMs, one can only imagine what else they are lying about.
I pity the poor fools who bought into the HYP lies. They are basically just paying for David and Presstab's new car and Christmas holiday and funding their next scam.

Its not fake at all, but i have no intentions of appeasing some fake troll accounts request. Use your real account boy.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:51:08 AM

Good job on getting your sheeps posting and requoting large images to hide all the posts that threaten your scam.

David, when has any of your coins gained "wider adoption"?
How many coins have you had a hand in? Eleven? Does that sound about right?
All your coins are just made for exchanges. Everyone knows this, even your bagholders know this.
You're a cloner. That's it. You make money for yourself and your pals at the expense of the trusting, voiceless majority.
You're part of the disease that is holding back crypto.

No matter how many times you proclaim how important you are in crypto, no matter how many times you post links of your simple-minded comments to Polo's trollbox trying to impress some noob, people know who you are, David.

I know for a fact that even some members of the Monero team are embarrassed to be associated with you, David.
Two. Monero and HyperStake (Mintcoin and Noblecoin, I do not dev them, I like them and helped a bit, that's different).
Try harder.

oh, and this is Earl David.
(there is a tongue-in-cheek reference here - how long before this reference is reused out of context?)

i think some missed out and is alittle upset. Grin
Little is an understatement Cheesy He could buy or get inspiraration instead of trolling. This is open source, not open mouth.

I don't understand why people spend time setting up new accounts and derogatory post instead of actually doing something (well, I actually do understand, I just hope he will move beyond this with time and wisdom). As the saying goes "better to light up a candle than to curse the darkness".

(I know, I said I would not intervene on this quarantine thread - I'm so happy we made our ANN self-mod), but since presstab is posting, I should let him have fun alone. So-li-da-ri-ty Cheesy
as long as it doesn't impede the development of XMR and HYP of course

David, David, David...
Not surprising that you would deny it. Of course you won't destroy your own gravy train.
But your denial lacks the indignation of someone falsely accused of something. It sounds contrived.
I have also restored the parts of my quotes which you have cowardly snipped off.

We are doing something here David. We are trying to prevent you and your cronies from scamming noobs.
I have a challenge for you.
Presstab earlier posted this.

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

We need to announce how long will be the grace period (time between publishing wallet and hardfork).

No grace.
What! I strongly suggest against that. Time zone, people having a life. Give at least one day.

The phrasing of the sentences do not sound like you at all. It looks like something you and Presstab made up together as usual.
If you dare allow theymos or a Hero-level escrow to view that chain of messages and confirm their actually existence, it would prove both of you are not lying psychopathic scumbags who would cheat and lie just to make some money. If those private messages exists, it would prove I don't know what I am talking about and I will no longer have any credibility to say anything at all. It would prove the sneaky edits in the ANN thread were not malicious.

Do you and your sycophant Presstab dare take up this challenge, David Latapie, or will you make up some excuses to get out of this? Please don't try to get your cronies to verify the messages. Theymos, Badbear, Maidak, Tysat, John K, Danny Hamilton, Tomatocage, gmaxwell or people of similar stature would do nicely.

PM me back and maybe you will see

No thanks. Let's keep everything public.
I'm going out for a date shortly so David will have plenty of time to contact an admin, mod or escrow I suggested above to verify the existence of the PMs. The selected admin, mod or escrow can also check my account and view the strange private messages I've been receiving.

Its not fake at all, but i have no intentions of appeasing some fake troll accounts request. Use your real account boy.

So this will be your excuse then to try and escape from your lies?
I know you're not very bright, and are just a lackey for David, but when you say 'fake troll accounts', that's a contradiction in terms, dumbo.  Grin
In case you didn't notice, four other people have asked you the same question.
Aren't you embarrassed making a living like this? Does your father knows his son makes money by scamming?
I also won't respond to any of your PMs, because knowing your history, you will probably photoshop my replies. So stop sending me PMs.

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:26:43 AM

How to get the black theme? It looks disabled for my account

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
hobala

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:26:19 AM

Agree,maybe hyp scam i buy high and then dump 50% Sad

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:48:33 AM

@xxxgoodgirls.. It's my browser not the forum Wink
And my theme colors are on every web site i go to !

First, I used Firefox and changed around the buttons along the top to how i wanted it.

Then i used the Greasemonkey Addon
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

Then i added the script
https://userstyles.org/styles/23516/midnight-surfing-global-dark-style

That's it Smiley

I have another script that is more a true black color but it ends up causing problems often with invisible parts of web pages.
most of those dark themes work i think by flipping black colors to white etc
so the more grey'er color of this theme means nothing will be gone gone ..maybe hard to read though.

ON-TOPIC
I got this PM..

You are gaining no trust with bashing on every secound altcoin there is. Nor does anyone try to "fight" you, most of the things you write here only makes you look like a joker / clown, dont take it personally man.

If you just invested all that time you are using to bash other peoples projects, you might had been a succesful dev yourself. Or rich by doing some research on what altcoin to short now and then. Keep on rocking man, I sure enjoy the show you makes from time to time. But it's getting overplayed now, less and less people care about what you are saying, no harsh feeling man. Had many laughs will reading threads made by you and all that drama some people can make over it.

Keep on trucking and enjoy life!

I hear that non stop.. every god damn fucking day  Roll Eyes

NOOBS.. Morons.. Know sweet fuck all about anything that goes on in the slightest in Crypto.
And you greedy noob naive brats don't know why the fuck we're posting this shit in the topic.. your fucking dumb and gullible and you need to get off your knee's !

Tired of these little idiots demanding i am a monster because they want their hyped up soft-clone scam coin to go up in value.

Yeah hey your a horrible fucking monster.. no offense of course.. signed some new shell/shill/dummy/garbage account LOL mmmhhhmmm riiiiight  Roll Eyes
and if you really did start this a week ago ?........ STFU you know nothing !

This is like the equivalent of trying to stop a crowd of stupid morons from bashing themslevs in the face with a hammer.
it's sad and pathetic.. and you know what greedy brats ?
We warn people for those that care..
many new investors will want all the info they can so they can decide which of the 1,000 soft-clone coin(s) to choose from (made by the same dozen guys)
posted on a forum that is abused with scammers <-- point the devs cloners ignore.

These dipshits are basically posting a babysitting job in a pedophiles forum then whining like idiots that they are getting scrutinized.
get a brain.. most of you are brain dead idiots !

Are you smart enough to recognize an analogy when you see one or do i have to hold your fucking hands and change your diaper and spell it out for you ?

want some advice ?
don't buy shit coins .  Shocked
..yeah skip the middle man and just send them your Bitcoin ..or better yet send it to me  Cool

"dont take it personally"

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:08:44 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 11:31:17 AM by Spoetnik

Any questions about HyperStake itself I would love to answer for you all. Please simply compile a basic bullet point list and I'll track down the answers no problem at all.  Cool

Like what how i asked about how many coins there is ? why did you avoid putting that info and the truck-coin info in the ANN topic ?

I told you how i could help you calm the drama bad reputation for your coin and you said submit a github pull request LOL

i swear you only have animal symbols on your keyboard with symbols for Giraffe and Lama etc
and i swear you just mash away on the keys and hit the space bar when ever you think there should be a word.

and how is this Pool stuff now ?
so let me get this straight..

You mine a shit coin called Truck Coin (what ever the fuck that is)
Killed it off.. silence.
Then decided to take all those coins and IPO them on suckers with a brand new coin name.. while mining is closed / over now of course.
and now that you suckered people into buying them and the price is slipping your opening up a mining scheme now LOL

mining
no mining
back to mining again

moron cheerleaders defend it all, every semen soaked step of the way sponsored by Poloniex and now Cryptsy AHHAHAHHA

CLOWN-TASTIC ! - on your knee's and open wide for a big surprise HYP'sters  Shocked

edit:
You all should check out their other new campaign "Hyper Loans"
They put a Ponzi in your Ponzi for you little HYP'sters ..for extra special bonus Ponzi LOL
It's kind of like one of them Russian nesting dolls but a big Berni Madoff ...each layer is another even smaller Berni HYP scheme !

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:19:53 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 12:35:28 PM by Hypnotique

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

No grace.

You had no issues posting the PM's here to appease the "fake troll accounts", but confirming the legitimacy of them is somehow different?

By the way, my offer to relinquish control of this account still stands. Too bad those PM's don't exist.

I WANTED HYP NOW!!!!

Spoken like a true professional!

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:43:52 PM

i'm the trusted leader of online bussines in indonesia and previously a former senior research consultant
i will support HYP right now
so,if anyone don't like HYP and then they will got nothing
do not disparage indonesia.
indonesia is the big country and has huge market
most of my friends is the player of online bussines in internet.
Deepanal

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:00:35 PM

TruckCoin ? ahhahahha

nice find i had no idea..

no wonder after 1,000 convo's with those spamming bag holders they avoided mentioning that !
not even one fucking time did any of those fucking scummy fucktard scammers mention that..

thanks for the info i will make fucking damn sure people know about this scammy idiot bullshit !
they wouldn't have hid that info from me when i asked about the coin 100 fucking times unless they KNEW it was bad !

HYP tard's you are seriously fucked trust me Wink

This guy is a joke. It's easy to see why no one would listen to him. Too bad this FUD team cant find someone who has the ability to speak with intelligence and common sense. This joker makes himself look like such a fool. I actually enjoy reading his trash talk, simply because he has no substance to what he is saying. It's fun to watch this guy show his ass to everyone.
thundertoe
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:47:09 PM

Spoetnik, honey bunny, you're a funny fellow.

First off, you can go to http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/ like I told you for your coin numbers. It's not a scary site (I will hold your flipper if you want). Tranz uses it for HBN and CAP, see here:

http://hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com/
http://cap.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

Now if you go to the HYP one, you will notice that there is a rich list with a *ton* of claimed addresses. I personally have never seen anything like this before Shocked

http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/rich

You can analyze these addresses all you want. Some users have performed interesting analysis on HYP, HBN, and CAP in my thread.

I leave you with a poem:

I'm in the milk and the milk's in me.
God Bless the milk and God Bless me!

Explain why anyone should be impressed from a richlist of a 100% premined coin?
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:15:09 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 05:00:34 PM by Hypnotique

Looks like someone's been busy staking their 900,000+ HYP fraudulent pre-mine and made it past the 1,000,000 HYP mark Wink

Congratulations, David

Updated the OP

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:52:35 PM

I watch TEKs & wanted to buy. waited & waited for price coming down. Then price crash and i think i should buy. Then look at thread & lot of problems with wallet and biomek the dev did not fix. I have hypcoin now instead. Devs always fix problem  Undecided

You think scam ---- i think good.

The technology side is good; the wallet is excellent.

It's the initial distribution and deception that make this a scam. A shame, really.

Two things, here, at Hypnotique.

One, my name is Biomech. It's an acronym from a long time ago for Biological Systems Maintenance Technician. It's come to mean a great deal more to me, to the point that it's my intent to make it my legal name.

Two, and you're not the first to make this mistake, I'm not the developer of TEK. I'm not even officially on the team. I am an avid supporter, I am friendly with the dev, and I do help out when I can. The same can be said of HyperStake. In neither case do I have any official involvement, but I do support it.

As for the accusations of malfeasance, I've known Presstab for quite a while. He's young, talented, eager, and sometimes temperamental. He's also pretty damned honest and always has been willing to help me when I hit a wall, especially with programming. Anyone following TRK was aware that he was planning to fork it and use the PRE EXISTING COINBASE as his initial distribution. We also knew he held a lot of TRK. To the best of my knowledge, the many TRK holder from before the fork who have NOT gone on to make a HYP wallet can still do so. (presstab can correct me if I'm wrong on that). I hold just shy of 6000 HYP, and am completely happy with where it has gone. I would have been happy with 1K satoshis. This was always an experiment, and Presstab has been excellent at implementing features that the user base has asked for. That so far the experiment has been vastly more successful than any of us envisioned does not make it a scam. Had it held to the postulates that most of us in at launch had discussed, by the time it made as much noise as it is now, Press would probably still be the number one holder, but it would be pretty even for the top 100 or so. Things moved fast. Not always a good thing, but there it is.
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:30:59 PM

Spoetnik, honey bunny, you're a funny fellow.

First off, you can go to http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/ like I told you for your coin numbers. It's not a scary site (I will hold your flipper if you want). Tranz uses it for HBN and CAP, see here:

http://hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com/
http://cap.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

Now if you go to the HYP one, you will notice that there is a rich list with a *ton* of claimed addresses. I personally have never seen anything like this before Shocked

http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/rich

You can analyze these addresses all you want. Some users have performed interesting analysis on HYP, HBN, and CAP in my thread.

I leave you with a poem:

I'm in the milk and the milk's in me.
God Bless the milk and God Bless me!

Explain why anyone should be impressed from a richlist of a 100% premined coin?

Haha, okay ThunderTROLL Tongue

One reason, at least they were willing to spend the $30 a month to have a richlist/blockexplorer that is always updated.

You're sitting on 160k-200k TEK and at the time I mentioned the HYP richlist to you, you wanted to do a community collection or something like that. The TEK blockx.info site wasn't working during a time when people were concerned about forks.

Also, let's take the 160k number. That's 5.4% of TEK. Presstab has 3.36% of HYP. But hey, at least he is willing to spend the massive $30 a month charge for the HYP blockexplorer (which is really a steal since I know dudes that charge $100-$150 a month for the same stuff).

Can't dump my TEK fast enough. Just buy me out if you have so much faith in your coin Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: