Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23338 times)
Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:54:58 PM

why do u hate hyp so much? i dont get it
I hate all scams. Read the OP again if you still don't understand why people should have a problem with this.

A legit coin would have modified the latest Peercoin source and had a normal launch, and if they had nothing to hide why edit the fork date out afterwards? Kinda important don't you think?

I'm sorry, legit coin? How many coins have you coded again?

The only one hiding anything is your chicken shit ass.

What does my coding have to do with anything? None to answer your question.

I don't even need to ask to know that you're one of the big bagholders that got in on this scam early. Typical...

The basis of good art
is careful compositio

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:58:42 PM

I hate all scams. Read the OP again if you still don't understand why people should have a problem with this.

A legit coin would have modified the latest Peercoin source and had a normal launch, and if they had nothing to hide why edit the fork date out afterwards? Kinda important don't you think?

I don't even need to ask to know that you're one of the big bagholders that got in on this scam early. Typical...

So what will be the next move of this coin, how do you think? At which point will you be able to say with confidence: "Ha, told ya!"?

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:06:17 PM

Thank you David for your gracious presence. Doublespeak much?

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:35:00 PM

maybe you just read what you wanted to read. I quoted cycoinminer.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
kingpin69

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:58:48 PM

TruckCoin ? ahhahahha

nice find i had no idea..

no wonder after 1,000 convo's with those spamming bag holders they avoided mentioning that !
not even one fucking time did any of those fucking scummy fucktard scammers mention that..

thanks for the info i will make fucking damn sure people know about this scammy idiot bullshit !
they wouldn't have hid that info from me when i asked about the coin 100 fucking times unless they KNEW it was bad !

HYP tard's you are seriously fucked trust me Wink

LOL this guy!

Why are you even pretending you didn't know it was forked from TRK? I was the one who set you straight in the polo trollbox when you stupidly tried to claim initially that HYP was an IPO coin lol.

Maybe you should take your tinfoil hat off now and then and stop sitting at home all day watching re-runs of the moomins. I hear getting a job is a healthy investment of time rather than spending all your time on here FUDing coins that actually have something going for them, as opposed to JPC <--really though?!?
ILoveBigBlackCocks

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:01:29 PM

OMG!  The sheer arrogance.  A developer making money off his own coin.  How dare he?  Did he not get the memo that only whales, traders, and miners get to make money in crypto?  Developers are our volunteer slave laborers, and if they do not agree to that stipulation, they should rightfully be called out for the scam artists they are.
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:44:12 PM

So what will be the next move of this coin, how do you think? At which point will you be able to say with confidence: "Ha, told ya!"?

That's up to the market to decide. I have no vested interest in this or other high pos coins.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:46:56 PM

Could someone translate the OP's allegation to me? I really don't understand...what is his point?

Disclaimer: I don't own any HYP, I am just trying to understand.

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
iantunc

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:19:11 PM

That's up to the market to decide. I have no vested interest in this or other high pos coins.

So you just had a spare time to make some accusations and imperative statements? Got the "market" support of one troll with shitty reputation and feel yourself like The Defender? Who are you trying to fool?

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:22:19 PM

Could someone translate the OP's allegation to me? I really don't understand...what is his point?

I apologize if I wasn't clear..

The point is that the coin distribution is fraudulent. Forking a coin into a new one is fine, the issue here is that these guys KNEW they were going to fork TRK days/weeks beforehand..  yet they only posted the ANN hours before the actual fork was to happen. This means that for days/weeks, the scammers knew any TRK they owned would entitle them to free HYP, and were free to accumulate TRK unnoticed...

I don't see how this is any different than releasing a cpu only coin, while the devs have a GPU miner.

iantunc, another bagholder I assume? I realize you, the rest of the bagholders along with these so-called developers wish the facts would go away (not accusations, facts. ) but unfortunately for you that's not going to happen. It's everyone's responsibility to out scammers whenever possible.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
iantunc

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:51:24 PM

The point is that the coin distribution is fraudulent. Forking a coin into a new one is fine, the issue here is that these guys KNEW they were going to fork TRK days/weeks beforehand..  yet they only posted the ANN hours before the actual fork was to happen. This means that for days/weeks, the scammers knew any TRK they owned would entitle them to free HYP, and were free to accumulate TRK unnoticed...

I don't see how this is any different than releasing a cpu only coin, while the devs have a GPU miner.

iantunc, another bagholder I assume? I realize you, the rest of the bagholders along with these so-called developers wish the facts would go away (not accusations, facts. ) but unfortunately for you that's not going to happen. It's everyone's responsibility to out scammers whenever possible.

Think of it as of ICO for those who made something useful for TRK community. It wasn't you, I know. If you would have follow this community, you would have been aware of the fork. And that's all. Call it how do you like. These facts worth nothing. How do you think the developers are motivated to work almost 24/7? Just to please you? Yes, I'm a bagholder and I help this coin to grow and I'm not going to stop. We see this project as the part of the future (it's something you can't understand, because you think with archaic stereotypes, you even didn't read the materials). It's not communism, we are not obliged to inform you about our intentions to make a product. You can buy it after release or not buy, its up to you. These "so-called developers" are people with a serious reputation and great ideals. If you don't know it, it's your fault, because you won't convince anybody. Give me your facts, I want to know what exactly do you call a scam so confidently.

Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:04:22 PM

Think of it as of ICO for those who made something useful for TRK community. It wasn't you, I know. If you would have follow this community, you would have been aware of the fork. And that's all. Call it how do you like. These facts worth nothing. How do you think the developers are motivated to work almost 24/7? Just to please you? Yes, I'm a bagholder and I help this coin to grow and I'm not going to stop. We see this project as the part of the future (it's something you can't understand, because you think with archaic stereotypes, you even didn't read the materials). It's not communism, we are not obliged to inform you about our intentions to make a product. You can buy it after release or not buy, its up to you. These "so-called developers" are people with a serious reputation and great ideals. If you don't know it, it's your fault, because you won't convince anybody. Give me your facts, I want to know what exactly do you call a scam so confidently.

So you wanna say an only insider-known closed "ICO" is no SCAM? It is. And developers dont have to work 24/7 to fork a coin, add some features and change some parameters.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
iantunc

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:16:39 PM

So you wanna say an only insider-known closed "ICO" is no SCAM? It is. And developers dont have to work 24/7 to fork a coin, add some features and change some parameters.

I have already said what I wanted to say. And developers don't only "add some features". Learn more about HYP.

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:27:52 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 05:59:07 PM by billotronic

Very relevant because you have no idea what it takes to modify a code base.

Bagholder : In U.S. financial slang, a bagholder is a shareholder left holding shares of worthless stocks.

Scam :
noun
a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle.
verb (used with object), scammed, scamming.
to cheat or defraud with a scam.

Let me rewrite that for you so you do not look so ignorant:

"I already know from my extensive time in the ##hyperstake chan that you are an early joiner of the hyperstake experiment and also one of the most generous people with your coins because of it."

There, that is better

Oh boy. Now I know you can use the internet or else you wouldn't be on these forums, so in the future, please lookup the meaning of the words you are misusing.

I'm thinking that the issue here is no one sent you a memo about it... or you really are that ignorant about the things you are talking about. So come here, sit on my lap and let me tell you a story about cryptocoins...

TRK for the sake of argument, officially died on July 5th with a post from the original TRK dev telling us what we already knew, he didn't have the time for TRK.

THE VERY NEXT DAY and surprise, the very next post is from presstab announcing his plans to fork.

At this juncture in time TRK was next to valueless and had no future. HyperStake at least offered an opportunity to take those valueless coins and see if presstabs and davids economic experiment would crash and burn or succeed. It was not a hard decision to make for many trk holders. The beginning was rough. Between the buggy code and the lack of mature coins to ensure a smooth blockchain, those who hung on were in for an interesting experience to say the least. Fast forward to today and 197 commits latter, and HyperStake is not only a very fun and welcoming community to be a part of, but also raising the bar for future PoS coins.

Then it might be best if you stopped talking about things you do not comprehend. Your personal attacks on credibility against 'these so-called developers' again reflects on your ignorance of coin project creation and managing and would do yourself a grand service to shy away from such remarks in your future postings.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:32:47 PM

Shocked Huh  why is that a problem and a scam that the devs of this coin are also bagholders ( aka the top ones on the rich list) Huh i don't understand where you go with that. and i'm not even holding much or showing in that top rich list for that coin.

I mean, i prefer to know that those who :

- develop the coin features;
- create new opportunities;
- help adoption of the coin;
- help the community;
- answer all questions;
- support those in the community that want to go one step above to also develop tools and stuff around this coin.

...have a big sum of the coins to show they are fully behind it, no? hell, HYP even have a Rich List with names besides the top owners, so you know what they have and what moves they make.

I think this whole attack is retarded. I kinda understand why you created a new nickname to post this, cuz it doesn't make any sense and is a shame

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:04:50 PM

Billotronic, how long did it take you to write all that? I guess if an anonymous posting on a Bitcoin internet forum is enough to get you this riled up, maybe there's more here than you're willing to admit.

Thanks for all the personal attacks as well, really goes a long way in showing your true colors.

You might be okay with noobs buying this shitcoin for 7000 or 8000 sats each when the developers and their tightly knit circle jerk buddies scammed their way into millions of free coin. I'm not.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:15:18 PM

Just read the first version of the OP, it isn't that complicated.

After buying into TruckCoin and seeing the diminishing exchange rate because of lack of dev support, we decided to take things into our own hands.

Yes we were TRK bagholders... I thought that was obvious to everyone? Why would we spend all of the time to fork a coin that we are very minimal holders of? It just wouldn't make much sense.

Concerning the quick forking, sure we could have put out a more advanced notice. I think looking at it from the point of view of someone who wasn't around back then for all of the irc chats, it might be hard to understand. HYP was meant to be a small fun crypto, it was mostly just made for the high PoS community to replace TEK with a better functioning coin. I was working on TEK code for a few months, had some disagreements about the coin and went my own way. I was very anxious to start a new coin to my own specifications.

I take full responsibility for not giving advanced enough notice.  For example, even David was a bit confused about how the fork was going to play out, and did suggest longer grace period.
Depends on how long will the grace period be (grace period: time between availability of the HYP wallet and actual forking). I can't tell you the time now. It won't be weeks, that's for sure.

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

We need to announce how long will be the grace period (time between publishing wallet and hardfork).

No grace.
What! I strongly suggest against that. Time zone, people having a life. Give at least one day.

But I was determined to get HYP going, and to have a coin that would finally be the economic characteristics I desired, the QT base that I could build an advanced coin control around, etc. I WANTED HYP NOW!!!!  But decided that I would go with the minimal grace period.

Honestly looking back, if I knew HYP would have this many users I would have given a bigger grace period. But lets be honest... I already had my TRK, it wouldn't have changed the quantity I held for any reason. Maybe others could have grabbed more. And at the time I was something like the 8th largest wallet when we forked, I continued to buy more after we got listed on coin-swap, so yes I continued to put my own skin in the game. I know David has as well.

Is this a scam? Definitely not, or else why the hell would I have all of these instead of cashing out aggressively? (and also a side point, the reason I hold so much is so that I don't have to be paranoid of someone trying to gain enough coin weight to cause problems with the coin).

Should David have any responsibility for the lack of grace time, absolutely not. Feel free to blame my impatience, excitement, anxiousness, etc. But honestly I would have the same quantity of coins either way, I guess the only person that missed out is you the oh so mysterious noob account.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:31:29 PM

This whole thread is a joke, why are you guys feeding this troll.

Not sure why he even started this thread, maybe cheap shares from FUD. Everything he mentions is false.

Those who are interested in what this coin, dev and the community has to offer, simply join ##Hyperstake and stop reading every nonsense a troll has to post.   (can't believe I wasted my time and fed the troll by replying)

Ense04

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:39:28 PM

Agreed. Hypnotique comes accross as a whiny, pathetic tool. This thread is a waste of time.
prints

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

\m/

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 06:42:40 PM

I'm with HyperStake

Cool

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: