Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:55:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTec Pacific V3 3.2Th, 0.8W/Gh  (Read 11682 times)
pak13

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:10:58 PM

Plus look at that constant 2500 watt power load, you would be hard pressed to even run this thing on a home outlet. 

Do remember that the US has unusually bad circuits.

Dogie, an ignorant statement like that, makes me wonder the level of knowledge you are relaying through your numerous (paid via amazon associate tag) reviews. As an electrical engineer having lived in the U.K, Australia and the U.S, I can say the worst electrical circuits and standards are by far in the U.K. Australia follows close behind with some of the best located in the U.S. I'm not saying the U.S excels overall, and I can name many areas they could improve on, following international standards for example, yet when it comes to residential and commercial circuits, the U.S cabling has a higher over rating than others by far.

Are you.... are you honestly trying to argue that the USA's
110V 20A (16A 24/7) =  1760W
is better than the UK's
240V 32A (36A 24/7) = 8640W
for bitcoin mining?

I never argued over the voltages. The standard of cabling along with the design of the grid is sub par in the U.K and AU period!

http://www.emfs.info/sources/distribution/uk/

In the U.S, every household has a split phase 220V service. In older building, typically a 200A minimum. 400A has been the norm for decades. The capacity of not just the standard of cabling but the incoming capacity is far higher. Whilst single outlets (power points) of standard house appliances are 110V, 220V is also common for dryers, hot water heaters, stoves (ranges), welders (garage point), rv's etc etc. With split phase there is NO PME MEN (multiple earth neutral) system ie, floating EMF's affecting both equipment and people alike. Having had to sign safety books when working around equipment that produce stray fields, well, there is a health reason somewhere there.

Point being, a split phase or star phase system is far more efficient, safer and likely healthier than what the U.K and AU offers.

Once again, I'm not sure if you have first hand knowledge of what you've been attempting to educate people with or are simply regurgitating what you've read another misinformed individual post.

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 07:43:33 PM

blah blah blah

Are you.... are you honestly trying to argue that the USA's for bitcoin mining?

This is the hardware subforum of a forum called bitcointalk.org, not "you're all getting mind melded by EM radiation.org". I was referring specifically to BITCOIN MINING, as I said in my last post.

Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:23:26 AM

Hi community,

Newest bitcoin miner block erupter has been outputted these days.

IMHO cables inside it could be arranged more neatly, for better cooling and better look.  Roll Eyes

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
sl0n

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:11:55 PM

Hi community,

IMHO cables inside it could be arranged more neatly, for better cooling and better look.  Roll Eyes

I guess it's prototype on the photo? I don't think it's the same in mass-production...
XBTec (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 11:20:19 AM

Hi community,

I guess it's prototype on the photo? I don't think it's the same in mass-production...

Case is the same with case on photos.
Cables could be sheafed, but it doesn't necessary really, perhaps for aesthetically beauty only.

\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////
❖XBTec❖1,25Ths ASIC Manufacturer❖Seeking Resellers❖
///////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\
VulgusMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:10:36 AM

why small fans? so loud

maybe good hardware... but this fan make asic miner do a crazy noise!!!

why not a 3 120mm fans???

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 04:48:16 AM

why small fans? so loud

why small fans? so loud

If you went with two (maybe 3) large fans, the failure of ANY of those fans could cause catastrophic overheating as BE200 doesn't have temperature sensors. By having 6, a fan can fail without problem. tldr, redundancy.

quality fans dont crap out in my experience - and the AM Prisma only uses 1 fan itself anyways

I'm giving you the reason the manufacturer chose 6 smaller fans, you can argue it all you want.

MamaGoose

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:42:25 PM

why small fans? so loud

why small fans? so loud

If you went with two (maybe 3) large fans, the failure of ANY of those fans could cause catastrophic overheating as BE200 doesn't have temperature sensors. By having 6, a fan can fail without problem. tldr, redundancy.

quality fans dont crap out in my experience - and the AM Prisma only uses 1 fan itself anyways

I'm giving you the reason the manufacturer chose 6 smaller fans, you can argue it all you want.

hum...

with three fans available, i have never read of someone who has had a failure on all 3 simultaneously...

i think it is impossible like mine a btc block in solo!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 01:33:55 AM

with three fans available, i have never read of someone who has had a failure on all 3 simultaneously...

pak13

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:11:44 AM

blah blah blah

Are you.... are you honestly trying to argue that the USA's for bitcoin mining?

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

thank goodness for ignore! Keep posting reviews for your employers doggie. You need some doggie bags with what you're leaving behind.
pak13

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:14:07 AM

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

3 larger more reliable fans can be far better than 6 smaller less reliable.
XBTec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 05:48:13 PM

first bath of miners has been sent to customers.
Awaiting for reviews

\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////
///////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\
Sine(X)

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:02:00 AM

Are you also working for XBTec? You like chinese companies and they like you Smiley
drcrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:53:47 PM

Any news?
XBTec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 08:08:41 AM

Any news?

Miners in stock

\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////
///////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 11:46:51 AM

Any news?

What news were you looking for?

VESA2

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:26:35 PM

I paid for Asic Gen3 2 July and not received it in time. I request money back. Still waiting.... on the last my letters not answering... These guys make money without me but with my money.... Half year... I can't wait more, sorry.... U don't care - I don't care.

I also ordered in July and still have not received my asic. Money do not return. The Scam. If I am wrong, then deal with their representatives in Russia. The scam!
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:48:58 PM

How many people have recieved working units from Xbtec?  Just wondering cause hey do seem legit, but only time will tell.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
sl0n

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:48:42 AM

I have ordered and received PACIFIC V3 in Russia. My friend didn't want to wait and wrote a post letter to return his money and got them during a week.
wpgdeez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:59:34 PM

Any pictures?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: