Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PeercoinDark PPCD SHA256 POD 4/5  (Read 46640 times)
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:00:49 AM

Already on c-cex like the dev said, or..?

Why so you can dump the coins you mined with rented rigs. Why don't you just get the hell out of here or stay here and hold onto them for a few weeks instead of ruining any hope for the future!
i just ask about what dev said in thread, c-cex on start
PS: its not your problem if i want to dump or if i rent to mine, i will do what i want!
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:26:31 AM

Mac Wallet

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o1ty42041vyeh53/PeercoinDark-Qt.zip

PPCD: 1A1J3nBkpu97PXjpsf9LQWhtCYqHpMTohu
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
Instructions

the datadir is created at the same level as the wallet,
causing a permission problem on OSX. I created a custom launcher to
force the wallet to use root privileges. So all the blockchain
and datas are stored inside the application PeercoinDark-Qt.app .

To access to the datadir (wallet.dat, coin.conf (included and edited by default)
right click on IridiumCoin-Qt.app > Show Package Contents > Resources

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
coiners99

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:27:22 AM

where is the exchange?

still process or?
earlz

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:32:28 AM

Lets take peercoin(inventor of PoS) and combine it with darkcoin(inventor of X11). What do you expect the result to be? Yup, that's right, a pure PoW sha256 coin.

Seriously. why this name.

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
Jerubbaal75

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:38:22 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 06:03:19 AM by Jerubbaal75

Hey DogeBC, no problem with you launching another project, especially a sha256d one. DogeBlackCoin was totally profitable for a while, after all it is the users themselves who determine what the price is at ultimately, so high hopes for this one. Just asking if possible to make the first like 2000 blocks 0.2014 or something, last time we were at block 4400 within an hour and some people had millions already by that point from the low diff at launch which was totally smooth BTW for anyone who didn't mine dogebc.
Edit: Also couldn't resist doing another one!

Same with this one, same broken english...newer account.  I bet it's dev account.  

Broken English? Me? Seriously? Lols! (ヅ Look at my posts from my profile, wasn't that part of your 'research' before accusing me? Shit, I'm just lazy and assume people know what I'm saying anyways. You cant expect everyone who isn't a foreigner to be an english major. The most you can accuse me of is run-on sentences, I do have a bad habit of doing that sometimes. As far as being a sock puppet account or a dev I wouldn't have a clue what to do with a coins code, TBH not even sure what a node really is other than it goes in the conf. I assume nodes are like seeders for torrents but blockchain related. I've been mining since I discovered its existance a few months before the Mt Gox fiasco and slowly adding hardware, now I'm at 420-450Gh pitiful I know.. only gets me slightly over $2/day. Been buying peoples asics when they get cheap, which is also usually when they're less profitable and people are bailing or converting to hashlets I guess.

I dont have a ton of comments because I was learning from what everyone else was doing and didn't need to post, didn't even make an account until I felt the need to make my first post. I do the graphics for fun if I like the coin, only an amature really a bit of PSP magic wand selection on the rock & miner, reduced the size of the devs coin image from op and rotated a bit to give it that mined feel I guess. Like I said, high hopes the coin does well.

Besides, how many posts someone has despite being some sign of status here doesnt really mean shit to me when half the posts on any given thread are fud's or lame short comments just thown out to flame a dev or just be a general anonymous dick behind the keyboard. Not accusing you personally of these things AnarchyX, just saying in general most comments aren't quality for the amount of pride taken in post counts.

Also, I missed the launch, didn't get home from work till midnight before I started mining. Hope it was another smoothie launch Tongue

Lastly, I'm curious how much you got paid from dogebc when he offered to buy your 2 Million coins on the thread before it hit the exchange.

NSCrypto

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:27:26 AM

where is the exchange?

still process or?

I too wonder?

mewhoyou

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:01:34 AM

OMG!!!

Time to buy DOGEBC!!!! Only 3 satoshi!!!!

Wonder what happen when it reach 1 Huh

Truth be told, i am still holding to the once i mined ...   Grin

Ethereum the Next Big Thing?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:33:09 AM

How do I make the wallet sync for windows? I can't fine the perrcoindark roaming folder in appdata to add the .conf file.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MiningSev0

Activity: 206
Merit: 106

Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:14:20 AM

How do I make the wallet sync for windows? I can't fine the perrcoindark roaming folder in appdata to add the .conf file.
Start the wallet in the directory where you want it and everything is created in the Same Directory

New signature to come =D
StatusOK

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 07:57:07 AM

don't worry dev, even though many don't like it, but many are mine this coin  Cool
dogebc (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:28:21 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 12:07:49 PM by dogebc

sorry for exchange but I have a problem with the contact c-CEX, I think today will fix it
dogebc (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:35:08 AM

Please people to block user Vod and write to the administrator to remove, I break my trust in the profile thread about it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329358.0
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:39:26 AM

sorry for exchange but I have a problem with the contact c-CEX, I think today will fix it in August.
what do you mean will fix it in august?
is that august 2015?
that's to long man..
if you can't start with -ccex, try start with another exchange
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 12:07:00 PM

Sorry I can't compile the linux wallet. Sad
The bounty is still open!
dogebc (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:19:03 PM

sorry for exchange but I have a problem with the contact c-CEX, I think today will fix it in August.
what do you mean will fix it in august?
is that august 2015?
that's to long man..
if you can't start with -ccex, try start with another exchange

Good offer

sorry for exchange but I have a problem with the contact c-CEX, I think today will fix it
mnporter2001

Activity: 602

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:30:06 PM

The problem here is that it was all rushed in my opinion.

The dev made some $$'s with the DOGEBC although I must admit so did I dumping just at the right time, that he thought he could do it again, but now for me you have lost all credibility now as well as your trust rating.

I cant make coins so think you had a good talent that you have just waisted by being far to hasty with a 2nd release, if indeed this is only your 2nd coin.

My thoughts anyway

Cheers
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀