Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:58:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PeercoinDark PPCD SHA256 POD 4/5  (Read 46640 times)
Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:09:39 PM

...not even a file search name? something?

wallet.dat ? Smiley

How did you lost your wallet?   Can you describe what exactly has happened and than maybe there is some chance to find some solution.

I tried wallet.dat and it just says no items match your search.

I downloaded the wallet for PPCD to my desktop but I didn't notice there were no short cut links or icon tray symbols to pull it back up once you switch off the PC.

I had the wallet on the screen for my first 2000 PPCD transfer, so I turned off the PC and went away to work for 4 days.

During the 4 days I mined 60,000 PPCD in my hotel room.

I came back home and switched on my PC to see that the wallet had just gone with no retrieval options anywhere.

Which os do you use?

If it is win 7/8 you can search in  C: drive / user / YOUR USER / AppData / Roaming / peercoindark  

Before you can access that folder you need to enable view of hidden files.

But I think there is no need for that, just start PeercoinDark wallet again and all should be good, if you do not have wallet anymore just download it again and start, files from folder I mention before will be pulled automatic.

Thanks for doing the devs job here.

I tried downloading a new wallet several times but they were different addresses to the lost one, and they themselves have disappeared in the same way.

I am using windows 7 but no luck yet finding the files. Can you suggest how I make hidden files viewable?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 12:11:05 AM

wallet.dat ? Smiley

How did you lost your wallet?   Can you describe what exactly has happened and than maybe there is some chance to find some solution.

I downloaded the wallet for PPCD to my desktop but I didn't notice there were no short cut links or icon tray symbols to pull it back up once you switch off the PC.

I had the wallet on the screen for my first 2000 PPCD transfer, so I turned off the PC and went away to work for 4 days.

I came back home and switched on my PC to see that the wallet had just gone with no retrieval options anywhere.

Which os do you use?

If it is win 7/8 you can search in  C: drive / user / YOUR USER / AppData / Roaming / peercoindark  

But I think there is no need for that, just start PeercoinDark wallet again and all should be good, if you do not have wallet anymore just download it again and start, files from folder I mention before will be pulled automatic.

I tried downloading a new wallet several times but they were different addresses to the lost one, and they themselves have disappeared in the same way.

I am using windows 7 but no luck yet finding the files. Can you suggest how I make hidden files viewable?

It is very easy when you ask Google for that kind of stuff

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files#show-hidden-files=windows-7

or

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/show-hidden-files-in-windows-7/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
wbmillerkc

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:38:56 AM

wallet.dat ? Smiley

How did you lost your wallet?   Can you describe what exactly has happened and than maybe there is some chance to find some solution.

I had something similar with BitCentavo happen to me....
I got to talking to the DEV, he sent me 500,000 coins for my help. The QT wallet showed the transfer in, got all kind of confirmation emails etc. Shut the lap top down, and when I reopened the wallet.... Presto... Zero balance. Beats me. I had mined on iSpace pool in the past and accepted Bitcentavo coins besides this transaction.

I've been mining scrypt and ASIC for about a year,... know where my roaming directory is at, and all of my many QT wallets are etc. But I can't find the BitCentavo wallet.dat one any more. The coins are't worth much, so haven't really worried about it. But it just seems curious. I'm not sure how much I trust the QT wallets that everyone seems to use.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 01:00:53 AM

wallet.dat ? Smiley

How did you lost your wallet?   Can you describe what exactly has happened and than maybe there is some chance to find some solution.

I got to talking to the DEV, he sent me 500,000 coins for my help. The QT wallet showed the transfer in, got all kind of confirmation emails etc. Shut the lap top down, and when I reopened the wallet.... Presto... Zero balance. Beats me. I had mined on iSpace pool in the past and accepted Bitcentavo coins besides this transaction.

I've been mining scrypt and ASIC for about a year,... know where my roaming directory is at, and all of my many QT wallets are etc. But I can't find the BitCentavo wallet.dat one any more. The coins are't worth much, so haven't really worried about it. But it just seems curious. I'm not sure how much I trust the QT wallets that everyone seems to use.

I agree with you about trust to QT wallets but as I see this happens to only few people with wallets that many use, so it can be some issue with OS on which that occur.

Does anyone else had similar problem?

Is that Windows based issue?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:24:47 AM

wallet.dat ? Smiley

I agree with you about trust to QT wallets but as I see this happens to only few people with wallets that many use, so it can be some issue with OS on which that occur.

Does anyone else had similar problem?

Is that Windows based issue?

One thing is Bitcentavo has the block chain and wallet.dat in the folder that you launch the coin from. The same with PeerCoinDark. 95% of the other coins use the roaming folder. So the issue could be with the wallets that use the folder that contains the qt file as it's data folder instead of creating a folder in the 'C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming'
dimke_yu

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 12:05:53 PM

Dev are you alive and well?

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 02:18:31 PM

Dev are you alive and well?

10 days since dev's last post... not looking good.  Undecided

Martin958

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:04:19 PM

wallet.dat ? Smiley

Which os do you use?

It is very easy when you ask Google for that kind of stuff

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files#show-hidden-files=windows-7

or

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/show-hidden-files-in-windows-7/

Hello I used your advice, but unfortunately I have managed to recover the two other wallets I downloaded with nothing in them.

The original wallet with 60,000 PPCD in is still missing.

I don't know how to open the blank white sheet wallet.dat file.

Any ideas?

endcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:35:47 PM

and where is this POD dude?
r3morph3d

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:43:07 PM

still waiting for POD? It's been 10-12 days since his last post. Sad Sad Sad  PeercoinDark to the drain!!! Moon is on the other side.
dogebc (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:31:06 AM

still waiting for POD? It's been 10-12 days since his last post. Sad Sad Sad  PeercoinDark to the drain!!! Moon is on the other side.
POD waiting I sent, but not yet got a response
Martin958

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:44:19 PM

I'm hardly surprised about that. Nothing serious here.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 03:55:57 PM

Where did you submit for POD?

ElTomeko27

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

Because he dumped all his premined of Dogebc  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Time for another premined dump so new coin.

Smartest comment in the thread.

"dogebc" is an obvious scammer.

Roll Eyes
r3morph3d

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:44:39 AM

There is a kiosk two blocks away from his home.. There he went and submit the papers for ProofOfDistortion.
dogebc (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:00:30 PM

GOOD NEWS

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819211.msg9559885#msg9559885
dimke_yu

Activity: 461

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 02:57:05 PM

Nice! Finally some news... What is next in plan for PPCD?

mewhoyou

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:34:18 PM

can someone explain what is POD?

Ethereum the Next Big Thing?
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 04:45:06 PM

can someone explain what is POD?

Proof Of Developer Smiley

For example: http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/ or http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/

dogebc (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:57:14 PM

POD DOGEBC & PPCD
http://proofofdev.com/dogebc-dogeblackcoin-ppcd-peercoindark/

and that now the people who denied me say ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: