Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Bitcoins to invest  (Read 7150 times)
rtserv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:31:52 PM

Hi there! For 6 BTC you can have a website like https://skyhighoiker.co.uk with 1 year hosting.
We can also include roulette, blackjack and some slots if you want.
PM me if interested.
Cheers
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:44:17 PM

The site in my signature. It's open a very long time and one of the most trusted dice sites that allows crowd-sourced bankrolling.

The trust rating of PRCdice admin on this forum is pretty negative... so how can you say it's a trusted site?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
El Emperador

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:45:40 PM

Hi peeps I am pretty new to bitcoin and I have 6 bitcoin to invest in something. Has anyone any ideas please? That will provable worrk obviously.
Thank you Smiley

You may try to invest in The Rock Trading stock options >>> https://www.therocktrading.com/en/exchange/stock

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Arnab biswas

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:47:46 PM

don't go for gamble......u will lose everything...100%

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ █████████████████ ███████████████ sec◔nds trade █████████████████ ███████████████ ↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓[/ url]
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:40:07 PM

Technically if he plays dice 98% there's a high probability he'll win something. Most gamblers lose, because they can't simply take the win and go.

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:47:39 PM

Technically if he plays dice 98% there's a high probability he'll win something. Most gamblers lose, because they can't simply take the win and go.

no one wants win small with gambling. People want serious money, like doubling the bet amount or something.

Of course the bigger the rewards, bigger the risks
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:57:11 PM

You want to invest and you ask a question in the gambling section?  Grin

some gambling sites allow investing.

investing is not the same as gambling.

investing is providing the gambling website with bitcoin to pay out the users that win. and in return you get a share of the losses of the gamblers.

so basically it's like gambling except you have the house edge with you, instead of against you.

you can still lose money, but the odds are in your favor.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:57:57 PM

I'm curious to where OP eventually decided to invest. Huh

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:27:14 PM

as many kind users had suggested there are a lot of gambling websites but you are asking for investing which in my opinion, gambling is not an investment

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:44:52 AM

Yeah, I have an idea, don't ask for ideas on investing in the Gambling forum....gambling is not investing, sucker!

[Jr.Member]

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:05:37 AM

You can Play a gambling on my signature web Cheesy hopefully you got profit Cheesy
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 03:15:10 PM

I'm curious to where OP eventually decided to invest. Huh

I am also curious about his investment. It would be nice to see some threads with results posted.
I should say good results...cause we see the scam results far to often!!!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:21:00 AM

Yeah, I have an idea, don't ask for ideas on investing in the Gambling forum....gambling is not investing, sucker!

There's always gambling involved in investing. Even gambling sites provide investment options.

retrocoingames

Activity: 491

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:57:46 PM

Follow this investment blog - http://bitcoingamblingreviews.com/bitcoin-gambling-investment/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: