Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update  (Read 50970 times)
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:04:48 PM

Newbie dev account? Check
Shitcoin with ZERO innovation? Check
Hyped up by scammy pump group? Check.

"REALLY? WOW I HAVE TO BUY THIS!! TO DA MOON! SO SHIBE! SUCH DARK!! " - every idiot here

You all deserve to lose your money. You idiots never learn. I mean, never. That's why people with even just half a brain will keep taking your BTC.

+1

I hope everyone who invested (except miners) lost his/her last BTCs so he will learn not to invest in featureless shitcoins being run as a ponzi.

0 features? Check

0 activity account? Check

No roadmap? Check

Bullshithypename with dark in it? Check

It even takes shitcoins to the next level because it mimics dogecoin with the addition of the dark hype.

WHY WOULD YOU INVEST IN THIS?

iv cashed out on a loss but not that much,like others, had made some good profit swings, but why you are so black hearted with the others ?? their morale is already fucked up , and you wishing stuff like that ?
hope the worst for you mr  Cool

black hearted? lol

okay, because unless you only got into crypto this week, you deserve to get fucking burnt on investing in this shitcoin. Because people never fucking learn. I genuinely feel bad for those complete newbies who got burnt on DSB, hope u didnt lose to much..though im sure thats the extreme minority...but those who know better and still played this shit, you guys are just idiots. So dont come here crying once you turned bagholder. Its the same people who get burned by the same flame not once, twice, or three times...but x10+ times. The same people who get fucked by a shitcoin, and the next thing they do is immediately hop on another shitcoin.

THe same people who keep investing in ICO's with anonymous devs who are tossing BTC out because of some pretty graphics that take less than an hour to do in photoshop, then cry when their coins get dumped on launch.

The same idiots who cry about a low volume market yet keep putting BTCs in ICOs and wondering why the volume is so low.

The same idiots who keep listening to calls on Twitter who use their fame and hype up coins theyre in so you can fill their sell orders or dump on you.

Smart money has already left the alt scene for the time being. This is the time when traders need to be even more cautious and minimize risk. But no, you idiots all want to be millionaires overnight.

Get.fucking.burned.

Calm down mr you are 4months old in crypto, you have missed all the fun and the four digits 24hrs volume, sit back and relax, you are right that smart money has left the alt scene, but there are dushbags to make profit from, thats trading! it is not always win win, dont invest something you can not afford to lose the first & last rule

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trdiablo

Activity: 540

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:05:28 PM

I'm laughing out loud at anyone who thinks a shitcoin won't get pumped. Sure mention the shitty PR, the shitty name, the copied meme...at the end of the day none of that matters for whales you diluted retard.

Also FUD = TIME TO BUY. LOOK HOW YOU ALL CAME OUT OF THE WOODWORK, JUST LIKE WHEN SUPERCOIN DROPPED TO 3K. THEN LOOK WHAT HAPPEN - EXPLOSION TO 18K.

I don't give a shit if I lose its less than a fraction of BTC you pansy.

When orderbook on sell side get's thick enough whales will buy and pump again.

Stupid people that panicsell Cheesy

Yeah. Shit man, look at any coin with supply around 1 million. All very stable, even shitcoin like Korecoin are doing fine price wise.

You think a coin with 100BTC volume is going to vanish? HAHAHAHA. Idiot.

ROFLMAO!!

Damn son. If that's what you really believe, you are an even bigger idiot than that cyaadz fool, or you are just new to crypto.

Holy fuck the denial in this thread is on a whole new level.

YOU GUYS ARE BAGHOLDERS. GET. FUCKING. OVER. IT. Exit now while theres still a chance!

FOR FUCKS SAKES, THE COIN IS CALLED 'DARKSHIBE'

DARK. FUCKING. SHIBE!!! .. what did you really expect??

the only thing surprising here is the fact that they didnt call it ShibeCannaDarkCoin.

Really? That's the only thing you got? The name? Are you implying coins with sillier names haven't had insane profits? If so, were you dropped on your head recently?

What did I expect? I expect nothing but the price to stabilize to 5k then reach 40k the following week. How's that for a prediction silly cunt.

Learn to fucking read dude. Read my other posts where I stated several facts as to why this shitcoin is getting dumped. The name itself isnt the only reason, its just the biggest red flag.

wtf am i doing arguing with a bagholder? believe whatever you want. Morons cant be reasoned with. Enjoy your bags.   Kiss

Every post of your last 20 is fudding a coin.
Can't take you seriously

Yeah. FUDing. When I criticize potential scams & obvious shitcoins, Im overhyping im FUDing.

Why dont you actually read my post history instead of glancing over it. Anybody who listened wouldve kept themselves from getting burned.

I warned people not to buy VDO ICO. Dumped on launch.
I warned people not to buy SMBR and request refund. DUmped on launch current 20% of ICO price.
I warned people about GAIA devs overhyping during ICO sale. Dev even claimed to promote ' 1 GAIA: 1 BTC possibility'
I warned people about VOLCANO coin scam copy & paste from same dev of WASP.
I looked into numerous new ICO ANN's that all have the same shit: Anonymous newbie dev, ridiculous ICO goals, vaporware, etc.

Check it, its all there.

Never bothered to post here prior to the dump because it was just so fucking obvious. I knew some would complain here after the dump, but the amount of tears I saw after the dump, I just had to post here.

But yeah, dont take my warnings. Keep losing BTC.

Dont take me seriously and hodl this rotting corspe of a coin. I dare you.

Why so much hate against people that already got burned? And you also give shitty warnings.

Why the fuck would you warn people not to buy VDO ICO and then buy it yourself? As you did a dump on launch? And it is currently at +10 above ICO price so it was a shitty warning in any case.

Why would you tell people to not buy SMBR and then buy it yourself and dump it? sounds pretty retarded to me.

As for GAIA, there is no DEV that said 1 GAIA will be 1 BTC, it was a noob user, happens on almost all threads. The coin has not even started trading yet.

As for DARK Shibe, it seems to be on the rise currently. Who knows what the whales plan to do with it. It only takes one person that lost a lot of BTC on this to decide to pump it again, anything is possible.

Take it easy.

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:06:07 PM

Meanwhile, the Whales buy from noobs cheap coins https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dsb/address.dws?969.htm  Roll Eyes

CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:06:10 PM

To all DSB screwed traders
Go play now with DUNK and make some profit  Cool
majkel_94

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:07:21 PM

It seems like it's a bottom, nice time to make some shops Tongue
M1SHO

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:09:13 PM

There are ppl here , who even hates their pets 

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
mm4

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:13:21 PM

Typical: hard dump...  refilling and up. Game for a man not for boys.
topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:16:14 PM

this is getting exciting..lets watch the correction back over 10k

M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:42:52 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/  -  WTF is this ?     Who can say it is legit ?     WTF ?   

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
wurstgelee

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:58:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHMmMgdcOSU&feature=youtu.be

That happened to DSB.

Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 11:16:15 PM

I'm laughing out loud at anyone who thinks a shitcoin won't get pumped. Sure mention the shitty PR, the shitty name, the copied meme...at the end of the day none of that matters for whales you diluted retard.

Also FUD = TIME TO BUY. LOOK HOW YOU ALL CAME OUT OF THE WOODWORK, JUST LIKE WHEN SUPERCOIN DROPPED TO 3K. THEN LOOK WHAT HAPPEN - EXPLOSION TO 18K.

I don't give a shit if I lose its less than a fraction of BTC you pansy.

When orderbook on sell side get's thick enough whales will buy and pump again.

Stupid people that panicsell Cheesy

Yeah. Shit man, look at any coin with supply around 1 million. All very stable, even shitcoin like Korecoin are doing fine price wise.

You think a coin with 100BTC volume is going to vanish? HAHAHAHA. Idiot.

ROFLMAO!!

Damn son. If that's what you really believe, you are an even bigger idiot than that cyaadz fool, or you are just new to crypto.

Holy fuck the denial in this thread is on a whole new level.

YOU GUYS ARE BAGHOLDERS. GET. FUCKING. OVER. IT. Exit now while theres still a chance!

FOR FUCKS SAKES, THE COIN IS CALLED 'DARKSHIBE'

DARK. FUCKING. SHIBE!!! .. what did you really expect??

the only thing surprising here is the fact that they didnt call it ShibeCannaDarkCoin.

Really? That's the only thing you got? The name? Are you implying coins with sillier names haven't had insane profits? If so, were you dropped on your head recently?

What did I expect? I expect nothing but the price to stabilize to 5k then reach 40k the following week. How's that for a prediction silly cunt.

Learn to fucking read dude. Read my other posts where I stated several facts as to why this shitcoin is getting dumped. The name itself isnt the only reason, its just the biggest red flag.

wtf am i doing arguing with a bagholder? believe whatever you want. Morons cant be reasoned with. Enjoy your bags.   Kiss

Every post of your last 20 is fudding a coin.
Can't take you seriously

Yeah. FUDing. When I criticize potential scams & obvious shitcoins, Im overhyping im FUDing.

Why dont you actually read my post history instead of glancing over it. Anybody who listened wouldve kept themselves from getting burned.

I warned people not to buy VDO ICO. Dumped on launch.
I warned people not to buy SMBR and request refund. DUmped on launch current 20% of ICO price.
I warned people about GAIA devs overhyping during ICO sale. Dev even claimed to promote ' 1 GAIA: 1 BTC possibility'
I warned people about VOLCANO coin scam copy & paste from same dev of WASP.
I looked into numerous new ICO ANN's that all have the same shit: Anonymous newbie dev, ridiculous ICO goals, vaporware, etc.

Check it, its all there.

Never bothered to post here prior to the dump because it was just so fucking obvious. I knew some would complain here after the dump, but the amount of tears I saw after the dump, I just had to post here.

But yeah, dont take my warnings. Keep losing BTC.

Dont take me seriously and hodl this rotting corspe of a coin. I dare you.

It's great you want to be superman and all, but really people don't need you to hold their hand or take up their screenspace while you argue with people over something so pointless. Yeah it dumped, all coins dump, that's what happens. Really you have no other reason to come up in this thread and repeatedly bash people and the coin than to FUD, that's it, if you weren't trying to FUD then you MIGHT have said 1 thing on a post, lol'd even, then you would have gone on your merry way, but no ... you keep coming back over and over. So really don't insult peoples intelligence saying their idiots for calling it what it is and that's the fact you're spreading FUD. If you really aren't as you say, then go one with your life instead of wasting you time on what you consider a shitcoin.

niceman

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 11:44:34 PM

DarkShibe (DSB) added to http://www.CoinMine.pw Scrypt pools.
http://www.coinmine.pw/poolinfo.php?coinid=113
Happy mining!

LuckyAlt

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:33:04 AM

DarkShibe Dice added to my site.

http://luckyalt.com/darkshibe
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:17:02 AM

and ??
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:28:02 AM

Maybe first fix Shibecoin before starting DarkShibecoin.
DarkShibe (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:19:03 AM

Hello DarkShibes,

I wanted to let you know that regardless of the market conditions currently we still have plans to support and grow our coin through bounties and PR.

Despite numerous FUD attempts, the following issues are untrue, and baseless accusations.

Premine -- It is still in tact, in its original wallet address. I never moved it even if block explorer shows that it has moved several times. It is still in its original wallet.dat file. Remaining premine is 14,531 of 20,000.
Hidden Blocks -- This is absolutely incorrect. There are no hidden blocks, you can check this not only on the block explorer, but also bittrex has measure to detect hidden blocks and disable wallets. There are none.

Original Premine address -- (DRVQUS1ZF9mujdkLXwvHzYhKj9rUUfkDtm)

None of the premine coins have been sold on the market, they have all been used to pay for bounties and all transactions from premine are clearly documented in the previous post I made.

Crypto sometimes blows me away in how quickly people are shaken out of their positions, and how a little bread crumb of false information can sway people to do this.
ScaldronsBadger89

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:41:51 AM

great another scam by the filthy www.twitter.com/fontaspumps

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=389441;sa=showPosts

This is me exposing glowcoin and i was talking about the pumper fontaspumps
he collaborates with the developer here 2
gz, u got scammed again. he dumped in ur asshole along with the dev.

other guy has picked up on it 2
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=816294.msg9330611#msg9330611

now he "backs off" cuz its getting 2 scams in a few days.
developers in glow were cammers in dsb was also scam. they collaborate with devs,fontaspumps rake in fees from noobs and puts nothing in himself. he just splits the loot with the developers who create scams for him and always come up with a bullshit excuse why market suddenly drops 85%  Wink

source- a lot of former devs he screws over some of them ahahah.

you got scammed again if i cared enough i would warn u each time.

signalement- clone pos  no pod or fake pod a coin u know will get left by the dev in a week. often same dev and the same coins with just diff name and logo
he developed a twitterbot with glow devs see his favs and retweets is always bots also all glow tweets this week got many many retweets and favs

good luck u gullible noobs
Investleek

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:04:45 AM

Hey! This coin is another deception. There is a hidden blocks !!!!!! F*CKING SCAM  Angry
mightgetlucky

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:05:15 AM

u guys need to start trading more legit coins.
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 03:16:48 AM

u guys need to start trading more legit coins.

or to just get out before shit hits the fan lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: