Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update  (Read 50973 times)
topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:43:44 PM

all the "real" buy orders are ppl...the bots are making the ever lowering .0000003 trades to give the illusion its crashing...SMART PPL BUY NOW

ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:44:22 PM

buy when theres blood in the streets.

fudders caused a scaredown, now we shal gradualy rise back. it has a really low market cap right now around $15,000 usd. little gem just sitting there

LOL of the year or absolut beginners advice  Wink
buy when theres blood in the streets.

fudders caused a scaredown, now we shal gradualy rise back. it has a really low market cap right now around $15,000 usd. little gem just sitting there

The "buy when theres blood on the streets" doesnt apply for shitcoins like this with Absolutely nothing going for it. That saying always gets thrown around when bagholders want to exit after getting dumped on.

Little gem? Why is it a little gem? Please tell me all the innovations this coin has that it deserves a market cap over a few thousand dollars?

Please tell us..were dying to know whats so special about fontas's pump & dump coin. Please!!!

maybe he is a top 10 holder ^^

wow, such distribution !  Grin

They aren't stupid , they are super traders and whales of bittrex . people  who are cheated by trolls and FUDers and sold at low prices are stupid.  Cheesy
wait a bit, then everything will be clear . big pump is on the way. price up to 50k Sat coming soon .
Please fucking trolls and FUDers . you don't sell just a few hours until you see the price increases. Wink
Fucking FUDers please

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
sempyper

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:34:27 PM

Hi All,

I wanted to post another quick update. I had a great weekend with my family enjoying the fall weather and detaching myself from the crypto-verse for a while. We will be back to business as usual tomorrow. I wanted to address a few quick concerns as I have seen a few of them arise in regards to premine, and bounties.

All bounties have been claimed and paid -- new bounties will be available soon. Here is our premine ledger to show you exactly what has been deducted from our premine so far.

Premine Ledger:

20,000 Total Coins Premined

-50 Coins 1st Pool
-25 Coins 2nd Pool
-10 Coins 3rd Pool
-750 BlockExplorer + Richlist
-1 Coin for Testing Purposes
-150 Coins To Earlz for code Review
-250 Coins Mac Wallet from NSCrypto
-250 Coins Mac Wallet from Karimdr2
-1500 Coins to pay for 2nd Block Explorer -- CryptoID
-2500 Coins to pay for Custom Logo work

Total premine remaining: 17023.24

We want to be as transparent as possible with premine, and we will be moving it to a brand new address so you can all see it easier. The issues with the Genesis block showing the right address are still present so the only logical way for community to keep tabs on this address is by sending it to a new fresh wallet.

We also have a small update in store for our DarkShibe Loyalists, we think you will be happy with it. Also, more bounties are en route as we attempt to grow our currency, and we will rely heavily on our DarkShibe Army input with our decisions moving forward.

In merely a few days we have attained several milestones, and you our loyal community should pat yourselves on the back.

- 125+ GH Net Hashrate
- Added to 5+ exchanges, two of them being the BIGGEST amongst altcoin users (bittrex,cryptsy)

We couldn't have done it with out you and want to extend our deepest appreciation for your contiued support. A big thanks to everyone for such a stellar launch!

its all here
topcat363

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:42:34 PM

Hi All,

I wanted to post another quick update. I had a great weekend with my family enjoying the fall weather and detaching myself from the crypto-verse for a while. We will be back to business as usual tomorrow. I wanted to address a few quick concerns as I have seen a few of them arise in regards to premine, and bounties.

All bounties have been claimed and paid -- new bounties will be available soon. Here is our premine ledger to show you exactly what has been deducted from our premine so far.

Premine Ledger:

20,000 Total Coins Premined

-50 Coins 1st Pool
-25 Coins 2nd Pool
-10 Coins 3rd Pool
-750 BlockExplorer + Richlist
-1 Coin for Testing Purposes
-150 Coins To Earlz for code Review
-250 Coins Mac Wallet from NSCrypto
-250 Coins Mac Wallet from Karimdr2
-1500 Coins to pay for 2nd Block Explorer -- CryptoID
-2500 Coins to pay for Custom Logo work

Total premine remaining: 17023.24

We want to be as transparent as possible with premine, and we will be moving it to a brand new address so you can all see it easier. The issues with the Genesis block showing the right address are still present so the only logical way for community to keep tabs on this address is by sending it to a new fresh wallet.

We also have a small update in store for our DarkShibe Loyalists, we think you will be happy with it. Also, more bounties are en route as we attempt to grow our currency, and we will rely heavily on our DarkShibe Army input with our decisions moving forward.

In merely a few days we have attained several milestones, and you our loyal community should pat yourselves on the back.

- 125+ GH Net Hashrate
- Added to 5+ exchanges, two of them being the BIGGEST amongst altcoin users (bittrex,cryptsy)

We couldn't have done it with out you and want to extend our deepest appreciation for your contiued support. A big thanks to everyone for such a stellar launch!

its all here

its not a scam THATS WHY everything is fine

adloule13

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:49:25 PM

cheap coins, bought some, we'll see  Grin

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:16:13 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 02:31:51 PM by CryptoMan2014

Since there are trolls active here to take DSB down, here is some info https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787267.0 about what they can and cannot do. So feel free to report them to the moderator when not following these rules. I already reported some Grin

After receiving a lot of PMs about this subject, seeing a lot of reports of this kind and after one of the global mods PMed me with suggestions regarding this topic, I thought that I should cover it:

Possible (or real, not for me to judge) FUD, accusations or statements are not moderated.

Moderators don't moderate for truth. However, trolling isn't allowed. If a user is habitually posting obviously false nonsense just to stir up trouble, then it's considered trolling, which is prohibited. However, such cases should be thoroughly documented in the report (There are tons of reports that just say "trolling", but moderators don't have time to look through each user's post).

Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somehwere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

Possible scams aren't moderated either due to the fact that's it's extremely hard to make an unbiased decision on a limited amount of evidence and time. Moderators don't have time to be investigators.

Legal note: This is forum policy, not mine.

sempyper

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:40:55 PM

Hello DarkShibes,

I wanted to let you know that regardless of the market conditions currently we still have plans to support and grow our coin through bounties and PR.

Despite numerous FUD attempts, the following issues are untrue, and baseless accusations.

Premine -- It is still in tact, in its original wallet address. I never moved it even if block explorer shows that it has moved several times. It is still in its original wallet.dat file. Remaining premine is 14,531 of 20,000.
Hidden Blocks -- This is absolutely incorrect. There are no hidden blocks, you can check this not only on the block explorer, but also bittrex has measure to detect hidden blocks and disable wallets. There are none.

Original Premine address -- (DRVQUS1ZF9mujdkLXwvHzYhKj9rUUfkDtm)

None of the premine coins have been sold on the market, they have all been used to pay for bounties and all transactions from premine are clearly documented in the previous post I made.

Crypto sometimes blows me away in how quickly people are shaken out of their positions, and how a little bread crumb of false information can sway people to do this.

just ignore the fud. easiest way.
topcat363

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:41:59 PM

yet ppl continue to sell lmao at least my orders getting filled

adloule13

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:57:15 PM

very easy to reach 5k  Wink

COVESTING

SPACE
They trade - you profit.

ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:36:11 PM

Considering that some of the miners working for daily earn money ,  they attempt to sell their coins regardless of the increase or decrease in price.
Professional traders by use this opportunity and with trolling and trying to exploit the FUD and also with market manipulation are seeking to achieve their goal.
When all investors understand this tip , this dirty tricks loses his efficacy but unfortunately there are many stupid or novice investors in this businessCheesy Cheesy Cheesy

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
adloule13

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:48:07 PM

just 0.5btc to reach 3500sat
so people stop dumping around 2000sat and let the price go up  Angry we are in control

COVESTING

SPACE
They trade - you profit.

topcat363

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:51:07 PM

im still buying this is going to be a bigger turn around than tit which is BTRIPPLE TOPPING

topcat363

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:07:28 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 05:23:34 PM by topcat363

*****JUST TALKED TO DEV*****

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: topcat363 on: Today at 04:50:47 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
We are working on an update for the ANN.. We are assembling a few things and recompiling wallets to incorporate the new logo. We will likely either update tonight or tomorrow morning.

let the games begin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy

adloule13

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:10:24 PM

that's it just hold no more dumping price is going up slowly but surely  Cool

COVESTING

SPACE
They trade - you profit.

Ninja Trader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:26:42 PM

Well I have found its come the time for me to post in the BCT
many of u know me / follow me , work with me and against me , love what I do or hate it
But the reality is Im just a trader like u guys - I dont run scams and I dont work with devs to pump and dump markets - yes I have asked for contact with developers as i am working to make a coin and developing bots for trade.  I did not work with the GLOW dev and only played that market due to the price vs coin count vs. current hype and market cap - I was already out when it dumped and got abandoned by the dev. I have come here today to clear some things up since I see so many people trashing my name -
1. Yes i ran a bot on DSB and pumped up the market - creating ALOT of opportunity to trade
2. I DID NOT dump DSB to shit as many people assume - I was sharked by the too many people that knew I was running a bot on the market - my mistake and misjudgment of my fellow traders.
3. it was this asshole who u can all thank for dumping DSB  https://twitter.com/CryptoGekko/status/527473591491645440
4. I have no connection to the DSB dev team - i pick coins that look promising and I invest heavily
5. Im still holding DSB and this is far from over and done - devs deliver and keep with the good work so far and this will be right back at 20k now that the sharks are out
6. Im buying more Cheesy https://i.imgur.com/VmqY4fn.png

Happy Trading !!
adloule13

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:33:55 PM

very easy we are going up  Grin Grin

COVESTING

SPACE
They trade - you profit.

topcat363

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:34:31 PM

many of u know me / follow me , work with me and against me , love what I do or hate it
But the reality is Im just a trader like u guys - I dont run scams and I dont work with devs to pump and dump markets - yes I have asked for contact with developers as i am working to make a coin and developing bots for trade.  I did not work with the GLOW dev and only played that market due to the price vs coin count vs. current hype and market cap - I was already out when it dumped and got abandoned by the dev. I have come here today to clear some things up since I see so many people trashing my name -
1. Yes i ran a bot on DSB and pumped up the market - creating ALOT of opportunity to trade
2. I DID NOT dump DSB to shit as many people assume - I was sharked by the too many people that knew I was running a bot on the market - my mistake and misjudgment of my fellow traders.
3. it was this asshole who u can all thank for dumping DSB  https://twitter.com/CryptoGekko/status/527473591491645440
4. I have no connection to the DSB dev team - i pick coins that look promising and I invest heavily
5. Im still holding DSB and this is far from over and done - devs deliver and keep with the good work so far and this will be right back at 20k now that the sharks are out

Happy Trading !!

THANK YOU for making an account just to clear this up!!! YOU ARE THE MANNNNN

adloule13

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:44:21 PM

3. it was this asshole who u can all thank for dumping DSB  https://twitter.com/CryptoGekko/status/527473591491645440

i'm sick of people like this asshole  Angry
but Never mind what's done is done DSB will recover and everything's gonna be ok  Wink

COVESTING

SPACE
They trade - you profit.

adloule13

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:57:09 PM

next step: remove all sell walls
and of course no dumping  Wink Smiley

COVESTING

SPACE
They trade - you profit.

BittyBoBitty

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:04:16 PM

But the reality is Im just a trader like u guys - I dont run scams and I dont work with devs to pump and dump markets - yes I have asked for contact with developers as i am working to make a coin and developing bots for trade.  I did not work with the GLOW dev and only played that market due to the price vs coin count vs. current hype and market cap - I was already out when it dumped and got abandoned by the dev. I have come here today to clear some things up since I see so many people trashing my name -
3. it was this asshole who u can all thank for dumping DSB  https://twitter.com/CryptoGekko/status/527473591491645440

Happy Trading !!

THANK YOU for making an account just to clear this up!!! YOU ARE THE MANNNNN

Not sure if this is the same guy as twitter, but if so he runs a pump and dump group which means he starts tweeting a coin once he has made 5 to 10x already, then if it goes up an additional 20%, he acts like it was a great call before he dumps on your ass. Of course you should not listen to twitter trolls though. Do your own research and analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: