News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Spoetnik Coin exist ?
Yes - 56 (36.4%)
No - 87 (56.5%)
Maybe - 11 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 154

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoetnik Coin  (Read 9990 times)
bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:32:35 PM

I like the idea

You must be joking right? or no... you are serious....really?

And then list it at cryptsy?

Even if you do know that previous coins of Spoetnik (Spaetacuscoin for example) and of his "close" friend digitalindustry (coffeecoin for example) are proven scam coins?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=698844.0

I thought cryptsy had some ethics  Roll Eyes not sure why I thought that   Huh
I should have known better when you listed CAPS of course Cheesy

I have never had anything to do with making a coin other than making a miner mod AFTER the coin is made. (i say this DAILY)
I also don't recall every hearing a shred of proof digitalindustry made any coins.. maybe he did and maybe he didn't.
I do know that i have stuck up for him in defending Quark coin because of people lying about it.

There is no proof i have had ANYTHING ever to do with making a coin.. because i never did so it's simply not possible to get proof LOL

I do think it's funny how most of you vote 75% in favor of Crypto is doing great and you all mostly defend making more coins..
IF* someone else other than me makes one  Roll Eyes
Explain to me why it's fine for guys to clone non stop but if i even suggest making my first and only entry into the crypto market you all flip out ?
let me guess NO and you will all go back to trading today's popular soft-clone coin being hyped up right ?

oh and yup i am making up a new term for us all ..feel free to use it Wink
Soft-Clone (coin)
- a coin that has it's source code changed just enough so it can likely be called a fork and not simply a clone coin.

C'mon, Spoetnik!
You have to admit that you are Satoshi! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:22:32 PM

I thought cryptsy had some ethics  Roll Eyes not sure why I thought that   Huh

Cryptsy has a lawsuit pending, that is more serious. Still using it as an altcoin storage for the more hopeless coins.

On toppic, since we are brainstorming on a hypothetical coin: The dreams are getting smaller and smaller.

Bitcoin was once 1000 dollars and for a moment people believed it beeing valueable just like that.
URO is considered to be worth 300 dollars but nobody believes. About 0.49 % of daily trades happen related on URO, figure that.
CANN aims for 10 dollars and I had blown out 50% of my mine at all time high. Has 0.19 % of daily trades.
Admitting these numbers are below 1% because of Litecoin, Dogecoin or Bitcoin trades, dwarfing them.

Any new coin should at least aim on beeing valued as 1 dollar, like we see on NuBits.

AND should be mineable, why exactly? So people can belive in creating these coins. Without any believers there is no adaption for daily trades against goods or services. Would you accept a programmers job paid in coins? That would require a quick job done so you can sell on an exchanger immediately. We all know the Bitcoin chart is looking like all the 200 other altcoin charts listed on Coinmarketcap, just happening in slow motion.
On a "virtual 1 dollar coin" you could agree on work contracts lasting 8 weeks.

Just after these thoughs we are playing some more music to relax again
♬♪ ♪♩♩♩ This Mousewheel Is Made For Scrolling, Scrolling Right Over You! ♪ ♪♩ ♩♩♬

I disagree with it being POW mineable because it causes big losses for investors so the best option is POS only. POS is a whole different beast when compared to POW because you are trying to balance the whole ecosystem based on the potential Stake of all blocks.

One thing that EVERYONE overlooks is potential bloat, and so they say "oh my coin is so fast at 30 confirmation time" except that if the coin is POW/POS you have multipools mining for a low reward and splitting up that block into 1000 units, plus Staked blocks splitting in all other blocks and the fact that most blocks don't even have real transactions in them, then when people want to send transactions, all these inputs will need to be combined into each transaction, this adds a significant amount of data to the Blockchain and if combined with a GUI with little optimization, in a year or so it may take a week or more in order to sync a fresh wallet.

Questions to consider when making a coin:

What will be the size of the Blockchain be in 1-2 years and how long will it take for new users to sync their wallets?

What is the incentive to support the network and how can it always reward long-term holders even if everyone else is selling at a loss?

How will it be secure and decentralized?

What features will it have in order to improve anonymity and encourage merchant adoption?

All jokes aside, what do you want for the specs of SpoetnikCoin and why?
coric

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

ExToke - Fee Free Trading

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:31:52 PM

You could clone Dogecoin. Replace the dog with a rocket launching the Spu(oe)tnik satelite. Or keep the dog and just name it Laika! Welcome to the dark side.

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:49:31 PM

The Legendary member bitpop had a coin (BitpopCoin) that was abandoned, so coins named after forum members are not always successful.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665896.0

The possibility of having an abandoned coin associated with your account might be worth considering before you make a decision to launch a coin.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:51:12 PM

@Crestington
Interesting reply and i for sure agree with parts of what you said.
it's nice to see ANYONE chime in with some thought on the topic etc

It's not that i want to it's that i thought it would make a good topic.

and guys as much as *some of you hate me and think i am such a god damn monster..
in the last year or two i have been asked if wanted to make a coin etc a lot
or told i should ..guys telling me make one they would support it.

i'd really rather see us stop this fractured divide.. pointless to try though.
the whole thing is about greed.. so its doomed to fail. (this Altcoin crap)
unless people can get over the greedy selfishness we're all going nowhere fast !
and spare me the Titanic is sinking optimism bs.. it's just getting old and beyond stupid.. open your eyes and look around !

Each guy HAS to post just one more coin and make one more "fun" BTC profit ..in turn adding a pebble to a mountain of garbage.
i called this a looooong time ago and watched the mountain grow, and now that Mountain is fucking HUGE !
and it's going to come crashing down on the scattering greedy selfish idiots who built it.

another coin ? is there any point ? the ship is sinking guys !
i'd say maybe *if we were polarized and come together to support one coin.

and YOUR coin is so legit ?
well think of it this way.. YOU LOOKED and seen 1,000+ coins ALREADY made and said YES i want one more..
but mine is legit you all say.. yeah but it's.. ONE MORE !
do you guys get it yet ? or are we still playing dumb ? ..to support ONE MORE
then ONE more
and ONE more
and..

edit:
Thanks for your feedback etc guys..
some of the comments are pretty funny too.. coric Wink LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:16:32 AM

@Crestington
Interesting reply and i for sure agree with parts of what you said.
it's nice to see ANYONE chime in with some thought on the topic etc

It's not that i want to it's that i thought it would make a good topic.

and guys as much as *some of you hate me and think i am such a god damn monster..
in the last year or two i have been asked if wanted to make a coin etc a lot
or told i should ..guys telling me make one they would support it.

i'd really rather see us stop this fractured divide.. pointless to try though.
the whole thing is about greed.. so its doomed to fail. (this Altcoin crap)
unless people can get over the greedy selfishness we're all going nowhere fast !
and spare me the Titanic is sinking optimism bs.. it's just getting old and beyond stupid.. open your eyes and look around !

Each guy HAS to post just one more coin and make one more "fun" BTC profit ..in turn adding a pebble to a mountain of garbage.
i called this a looooong time ago and watched the mountain grow, and now that Mountain is fucking HUGE !
and it's going to come crashing down on the scattering greedy selfish idiots who built it.

another coin ? is there any point ? the ship is sinking guys !
i'd say maybe *if we were polarized and come together to support one coin.

and YOUR coin is so legit ?
well think of it this way.. YOU LOOKED and seen 1,000+ coins ALREADY made and said YES i want one more..
but mine is legit you all say.. yeah but it's.. ONE MORE !
do you guys get it yet ? or are we still playing dumb ? ..to support ONE MORE
then ONE more
and ONE more
and..

edit:
Thanks for your feedback etc guys..
some of the comments are pretty funny too.. coric Wink LOL

I agree with your points fully but new coins will never stop so why not make a coin and how can it be made to be profitable? Why even trade against BTC anyways?

The way Crypto is valued is a joke, if you have 25% of a Coin and you sell it all you will drop the value to 0, cause other people to sell which brings down the entire price of the asset and causes what is referred to as bagholding where you hold your coins for an indefinite period of time hoping for the price to rise so they can break even.

What if the entire float could be backed against something tangible so that it's value is based on the actual amount invested into it rather than purely on speculation? and I mean something beyond a nubits pairing, something to be walled off from the entire market so it's value is equal only to the amount that was actually invested into it?

Cryptocurrencies to me are more like Stocks in companies so if you were to treat it like a company then how can that company be profitable over the long-term and provide income for it's development?

Why do coins insist on the use of donations in order to support it's development? donations DO NOT WORK and will never work because this is about money and if you own coins, you want to sell it for profit. If you rely on donations alone there is this massive inbalance in which whales own a large amount and contribute nothing but smaller holders contribute a much higher amount. Also, if the price drops by 50% good luck gathering donations for funding of hosting, nodes, websites, development and marketing. If all funding is based only in the Cryptocurrency and there is problems with the code, it renders all use of funds frozen so even if you wanted to pay someone to fix it, you can't even use the Cryptocurrency.

next month will be a year that I have been in this place, I've seen more than 1000 coins rise and fall and have been reading and reasearching as much as I can. I'm up to the point now where I can make a coin in it's entirety including wallets and nodes etc. but I have never released a coin because I don't feel good about watching people lose money by my hand.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:42:19 AM

Please name one coin that is not a blatant shitcoin/scamcoin/P&D scheme

Make sure to provide real arguments

°MM360°

Bitcoin & SpoetnikCoin(not released yet)

~CfA~

FTW, Spoetnik-CFA Approved TM

~CfA~

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 11:29:01 AM

Oh i envision SpoetnikCoin as ground-breaking, A PHYSICAL BLOCKCHAIN! Imagine a coin so secure that only Spoetnik himself can conduct the transactions on the blockchain. To build the physical blockchain you must purchase blocks directly from Spoetnik himself using bitcoin. Once your blocks are purchased Spoetnik will go buy some lego's and start building the blockchain with your name written on each piece. This process of building the chain never ends and since he will use permanent marker to assign a block to you transactions are not possible but pictures of the physical blockchain will be posted periodically to assure it exists and has not been eaten by a dog. This never ending IPO period will be your only chance to get in on a developing technology that is guaranteed to revolutionize cryptocurrencies forever. THE PHYSICAL BLOCKCHAIN IS THE FUTURE!
+1
We need high security and this is the only way. Go the Physical Blockchain!!!
We just need to make sure his dog doesn't 51% attack the network by eating it.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:12:00 PM

Oh i envision SpoetnikCoin as ground-breaking, A PHYSICAL BLOCKCHAIN! Imagine a coin so secure that only Spoetnik himself can conduct the transactions on the blockchain. To build the physical blockchain you must purchase blocks directly from Spoetnik himself using bitcoin. Once your blocks are purchased Spoetnik will go buy some lego's and start building the blockchain with your name written on each piece. This process of building the chain never ends and since he will use permanent marker to assign a block to you transactions are not possible but pictures of the physical blockchain will be posted periodically to assure it exists and has not been eaten by a dog. This never ending IPO period will be your only chance to get in on a developing technology that is guaranteed to revolutionize cryptocurrencies forever. THE PHYSICAL BLOCKCHAIN IS THE FUTURE!
+1
We need high security and this is the only way. Go the Physical Blockchain!!!
We just need to make sure his dog doesn't 51% attack the network by eating it.

It'll be a great excuse for when Spoetnik "Breaks Bad" and runs off with everyones funds:
Sorry, my dog ate the blockchain....

Don't think any dodgy coin dev/exchange operator/general scammer has ever tried that one before.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
DrGrid

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:15:22 PM

Do it! Don't forget to make it PoS with 1500% yearly interest. Make a huge premine this way or that.
Monthly!

For every Block!

Bitrated user: DrGrid.
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:29:25 PM

Just out of curiosity. What do you guys think about the proof of faucet, by Miraclecoin? Surely there were some cheaters, with multiple computers running on different IPs, but it seems to have spread to more users than most POW coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822317.0

Spoetnikcoin would certainly have a passionate dev, which would immediately make it better than 90% of the crap out there. Why not? We've all mined or bought much worse shit lol. I voted YES. If it failed it would be a hilarious ride, if it succeeded it would be way more hilarious. Who doesn't love a good laugh.

If you make this, I wish you good luck and success Sir Spoetnik.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:39:02 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 07:37:33 PM by silvermetal

I like the idea

Even if you do know that previous coins of Spoetnik (Spaetacuscoin for example) and of his "close" friend digitalindustry (coffeecoin for example) are proven scam coins?

I have never had anything to do with making a coin other than making a miner mod AFTER the coin is made. (i say this DAILY)
I also don't recall every hearing a shred of proof digitalindustry made any coins.. maybe he did and maybe he didn't.
I do know that i have stuck up for him in defending Quark coin because of people lying about it.

There is no proof i have had ANYTHING ever to do with making a coin.. because i never did so it's simply not possible to get proof LOL

No duhh.. you are correct. you (and digitalindustry) never created one single coin. Just because you both lack the knowledge to create one.
The coins you scammed were created by a copy coin service (from Hazard or Shake).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208578.0

That digitalindustry did it, was more than obvious with kopimicoin.
I want to show you again, if you missed my first post here: http://www.kopimi.com/kopimi/

Speaking about Quark....What you can take over from Quark is to use a very fast block time, and at launch set the block time a little bit faster (just like Quark did);
So you can announce it and mine with a blocktime of 10 seconds instead of the 30 or 60 or whatever seconds you announce.
What were the people lying about according to you?

(Hazard is a good suggestion to create such a fast blocking coin for you because he created flashcoin once: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=222450.0)

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:33:50 PM

I like the idea

No duhh.. you are correct. you (and digitalindustry) never created one single coin. Just because you both lack the knowledge to create one.
The coins you scammed were created by a copy coin service (from Hazard or Shake).

I want to show you again, if you missed my first post here: http://www.kopimi.com/kopimi/

You mentioned Quark somewhere....What you can take over from Quark is to use a very fast block time, and at launch set the block time a little bit faster (just like Quark did);
So you can announce it and mine with a blocktime of 10 seconds instead of the 30 or 60 or whatever seconds you announce.

(Hazard is a good suggestion to do this for you because he created flashcoin once: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=222450.0)

I don't think you have any knowledge of coins or you would know that 10 second Blocktimes (based on Quark no less) is a recipe doomed to fail.
silvermetal

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:52:19 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 08:47:12 PM by silvermetal

I like the idea

You mentioned Quark somewhere....What you can take over from Quark is to use a very fast block time, and at launch set the block time a little bit faster (just like Quark did);

(Hazard is a good suggestion to do this for you because he created flashcoin once: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=222450.0)

I don't think you have any knowledge of coins or you would know that 10 second Blocktimes (based on Quark no less) is a recipe doomed to fail.

Really? I have no knowledge?

Check this page and look to the time stamps:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701469.msg7927663#msg7927663

To make it easier for you I summarize and calculate it for you:

block 1: 13:03:50
Block 2: 13:04:06 (=16 seconds block time)
block 100: 13:14:18 (=average block time of 612 seconds/100 blocks = 6 seconds!)
block 1000: 14:42:58 (=average block time of 5932 seconds/1000 blocks = 6 seconds!)

With the 30 second blocktime of Quark you would expect:
Block 100 after: 100*30 seconds = 50 minutes. Not 10 minutes after launch
Block 1000 after: 1000*30 seconds = 500 minutes = 8 hours and 20 minutes. Not 1 hour and 38 minutes after launch.

What do I not understand of coins  Roll Eyes

Since you are so educated  Roll Eyes in coins you can check it yourself in the Quark block explorer:

http://qrk.blockr.io/

You can just fill in block 1, 2, 3, 4 and look to the time stamps. Quark was mined every 10 seconds or something, not the expected 30 seconds.

And yes the fast block time caused a lot of orphans...just like it did with flashcoin.
You can read the frustration of the miners after launch: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg2774252#msg2774252
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:05:34 AM

I like the idea

Really? I have no knowledge?

Check this page and look to the time stamps:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701469.msg7927663#msg7927663

To make it easier for you I summarize and calculate it for you:

block 1: 13:03:50
Block 2: 13:04:06 (=16 seconds block time)
block 100: 13:14:18 (=average block time of 612 seconds/100 blocks = 6 seconds!)
block 1000: 14:42:58 (=average block time of 5932 seconds/1000 blocks = 6 seconds!)

With the 30 second blocktime of Quark you would expect:
Block 100 after: 100*30 seconds = 50 minutes. Not 10 minutes after launch
Block 1000 after: 1000*30 seconds = 500 minutes = 8 hours and 20 minutes. Not 1 hour and 38 minutes after launch.

What do I not understand of coins  Roll Eyes

Since you are so educated  Roll Eyes in coins you can check it yourself in the Quark block explorer:

http://qrk.blockr.io/

You can just fill in block 1, 2, 3, 4 and look to the time stamps. Quark was mined every 10 seconds or something, not the expected 30 seconds.

And yes the fast block time caused a lot of orphans...just like it did with flashcoin.
You can read the frustration of the miners after launch: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg2774252#msg2774252

That is not what the Blocktime is set at that causes that but the starting difficulty. With a low starting difficulty and a longer retarget time you get what is called instamining where the first blocks are mined at a much faster rate until the hashrate evens out.

FlashCoin actually had 10 second Blocktimes but anything under 30 seconds (as you mentioned with Quark) causes a lot of Orphan Blocks because of the latency between miners.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:47:31 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 06:07:48 PM by Crestington

That is not what the Blocktime is set at that causes that but the starting difficulty. With a low starting difficulty and a longer retarget time you get what is called instamining where the first blocks are mined at a much faster rate until the hashrate evens out.
FlashCoin actually had 10 second Blocktimes but anything under 30 seconds (as you mentioned with Quark) causes a lot of Orphan Blocks because of the latency between miners.

Will you shut the fuck up about blocktimes, thats newbie shit for gods sake. Let Spoet put his coin together how he wants to and lets do this. I'll put real money into Spoetnikcoin because every other dev disappears leaving you high and dry and if there's one thing i know about crypto's it's that Spoetnik ain't going away anytime soon. You may detest the guy but he could be your savior, which in itself is a sort of sad state of affairs but he may be just the guy to turn things around.    

Blocktimes and the protocol are number one, if for example SpoetnikCoin had 30 Second Blocktimes, now that may seem fast but it's effect is it can cause more orphan blocks and more data added to the Blockchain than it needs because Spoetnikcoin would not be something you would buy cups of coffee with (more of an asset), so you would not have transactions in every Block. This creates a lot of empty Blocks so the Blockchain grows at a much faster pace than it needs to. A large amount of Blocks will make your wallet take a very long time to Sync to the highest Block.

IMO 1-3 minutes is good, 2 minutes is about the time I think is most optimal

Also, if I remember right there were Coins that hardforked for faster Blocktimes.
silvermetal

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:01:28 AM

Ok thanks for the explanation.

Spoetnik would be happy , he doesn't need to lower the blocktime. He can start with a very low difficulty. It has the same effect  Cool
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:52:57 AM

Please name one coin that is not a blatant shitcoin/scamcoin/P&D scheme

Make sure to provide real arguments

°MM360°

Bitcoin & SpoetnikCoin(not released yet)

~CfA~

FTW, Spoetnik-CFA Approved TM

~CfA~

Thanks man and for not making me scroll over my own quoted rants
..that is the ultimate slap in the face when these guys quote me and i have to mouse wheel in high gear over my word salad LOLOL

I want to update people i appreciate any feedback no matter it good or bad etc.. thanks everyone :)

i think i have an idea and i would not call it new because it's popped up many times for me.
and my idea is not revolving any way around technical code that will have to be made from scratch.

what i have in mind is a massive refresh of an existing coin i think..
one that if played well enough could generate a lot of new users maybe.
think of it as pretty much a springboard off a famous guy ;)
and one that won't sue us i *think hahahha

yes i thought of JPC right away but i am not sure those JPC guys would be down for one of Spoetnik's crazy idea's
i also just had a guy tip me off about a coin that has the similar specs i was interested in but was abandoned.
this re-use idea is good because will give added value to existing coin holders :)

the potential idea has a lot of potential with social media and video remixing and photoshoping and insane bullshit that could fuck with people heads !
if i was gonna do it ? ..i would go big and would ruffle some feathers and i would have it done with trade mark Spoetnik sick sense of humor ..see Ebola coin ;)
Ya coins bitch ! ..mutha fuckin' altcoins buy 'em or else ! ..or eat them ! <- dropped a big hint what its about
cool people will get it ;)
i also have a known weird fucked up service i wanna tie into it as well that i had already contacted way back about altcoins seriously by email.

so you all wanna rattle the world's cage and tip their boat with me ?
let's throw 'em all in the water and charge them to get back in the boat..10 Spoetnik's coins please or drown loser ..this is the cool people boat dammit !!!

and hey if you don't like my idea then your wrong and don't fuck with fuck !

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:57:08 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 08:11:52 AM by Spoetnik

It'll be a great excuse for when Spoetnik "Breaks Bad" and runs off with everyones funds:
Sorry, my dog ate the blockchain....

Don't think any dodgy coin dev/exchange operator/general scammer has ever tried that one before.

AHHAHA that is fucking hilarious and we know it's gonna happen now.. i bet some guy is planning it as we speak LOL

edit:
@silvermetal
i can assure you i am dead serious when i have not made a coin.. i don't know how many times i have to say this lol
and no i never had anyone make one for me in and stretch way or fashion in the slightest !

digitalindustry.. may or may not have, i don't know.. i can not keep tabs on what he does.. ask him Wink

all i know about links to him and Quark is i was in on Quark mining it like everyone else around here after maybe a week or two after launch
and spend time working on various miners for it trying to improve miner performance and running some experiments etc
and maybe the design of it is bad but guys.. hindsight is 20/20 and we have learned a lot on how to make better coins since then (it was a long time ago)

silvermetal i have never seen a shred of proof the guy that made Quark coin was linked to Hazard or Shake either.. proof ?

you know if it's not too much too ask can you post some proof to back up your wild claims ?
because it gets tiring having guys Troll me to death claiming i have 20 accounts and 20 coins when i have ONE !
believe me or don't what do want me to do here ? is there some way i can prove it to you all ?

@Bozuatle thanks and to the rest of you for all your ideas and suggestions they will all be taken seriously Smiley
and that picture you posted Bozuatle may be better for a BitJohn Coin LOL edit'z = i have reason to believe BJ may be good with a gun Wink
thanks for your vote BJ Wink
and Bozuatle tell me about it.. i have back some shitty ass coins by random nobodies myself LOL

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:17:40 AM

Ok thanks for the explanation.

Spoetnik would be happy , he doesn't need to lower the blocktime. He can start with a very low difficulty. It has the same effect  Cool

But then someone else can too with more mining power.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: