Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptic Organization Development  (Read 7421 times)
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 07:24:15 PM

Now, as far as having my account hacked or sold I do not know how I can prove to you that I am me.

You, as a club member whose identity I can rely on, can tell me, (as another club member), that you control the S4VV4S bcttalk a/c. I would have little reason to doubt that as a fact and even less reason to promulgate it.

EDIT: Btw, I have noticed that this thread has somehow sparked your interest.
Wanna join in and help make this as fair as possible?

I'll stick around, sure but I reckon that the group will struggle for coherence while the objectives are so vague (“some sort of brotherhood or fellowship or some masonic group about bitcoins or cryptocurrencies”) and there's a consequent lack of clarity of vision. The end result is that people are uncertain about precisely what they're signing up to.

The notion of primacy=rank and an exclusive set of “founders” is fatally flawed as it will effectively ossify the incumbents in place. Any properly egalitarian group would start from a single status (member), have an initial vote to determine the club officers and be able to rely on a well-defined process for progressing through the ranks for those who join later and have the inclination to do so. A group needs to be at least capable of fluidity in order to be able to accommodate the inevitable changes in the collective requirements of the membership.

We used to be members of Bristol Corinthian Yacht Club, they've been around since the 1930s and, in common with many small, organic, semi-formal groups, they have a set of documented procedures for easing the flow of people in and out of positions of responsibility.

I'd be quite surprised if there isn't a richesse of sources of templates for setting up and administering online groups, which basically already embody a set of best practices for the task.

The main issue for me is the lack of clarity of objectives and a certain lack of purpose; it seems to have developed more along the lines of “Hey, we could start a club” as opposed to “Hmm, we really need to set up an objective group that can foster users' interests by making supported, canonical pronouncements on best practices in a variety of operational aspects of cryptocurrency” (as an overly verbose example off the top of my head).

I recommend starting with the construction of a manifesto that describes plainly and clearly the aims of the group and what people can expect from membership. We constructed one for us and our clients and found it to be a challenging but ultimately satisfying exercise: http://www.higginsandmacfarlane.net/manifesto

Cheers

Graham

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:44:02 PM

Now, as far as having my account hacked or sold I do not know how I can prove to you that I am me.

You, as a club member whose identity I can rely on, can tell me, (as another club member), that you control the S4VV4S bcttalk a/c. I would have little reason to doubt that as a fact and even less reason to promulgate it.

EDIT: Btw, I have noticed that this thread has somehow sparked your interest.
Wanna join in and help make this as fair as possible?

I'll stick around, sure but I reckon that the group will struggle for coherence while the objectives are so vague (“some sort of brotherhood or fellowship or some masonic group about bitcoins or cryptocurrencies”) and there's a consequent lack of clarity of vision. The end result is that people are uncertain about precisely what they're signing up to.

The notion of primacy=rank and an exclusive set of “founders” is fatally flawed as it will effectively ossify the incumbents in place. Any properly egalitarian group would start from a single status (member), have an initial vote to determine the club officers and be able to rely on a well-defined process for progressing through the ranks for those who join later and have the inclination to do so. A group needs to be at least capable of fluidity in order to be able to accommodate the inevitable changes in the collective requirements of the membership.

We used to be members of Bristol Corinthian Yacht Club, they've been around since the 1930s and, in common with many small, organic, semi-formal groups, they have a set of documented procedures for easing the flow of people in and out of positions of responsibility.

I'd be quite surprised if there isn't a richesse of sources of templates for setting up and administering online groups, which basically already embody a set of best practices for the task.

The main issue for me is the lack of clarity of objectives and a certain lack of purpose; it seems to have developed more along the lines of “Hey, we could start a club” as opposed to “Hmm, we really need to set up an objective group that can foster users' interests by making supported, canonical pronouncements on best practices in a variety of operational aspects of cryptocurrency” (as an overly verbose example off the top of my head).

I recommend starting with the construction of a manifesto that describes plainly and clearly the aims of the group and what people can expect from membership. We constructed one for us and our clients and found it to be a challenging but ultimately satisfying exercise: http://www.higginsandmacfarlane.net/manifesto

Cheers

Graham

1) That is exactly what I am suggesting to the OP.
Like I said I will only follow what I think it is best for me and the group.
So, verifying my identity is not a ptoblem to me and I would expect other member to do the same, Smiley
(Glad we agree there).

2) Please do stick around we need you!!!!
That being said, you do realize that this popped up from the OPs idea yesterday (and has moved quiite a bit I might say) right?

Please DO keep around WE NEED ALL the info on what can go wrong so we can plan from now.

3) Though I am not authorised to do so* I will ask you to stick around and put our methods to the test as much as possible.
That will give us the info we need to make this work Wink

4) Look at 3 Smiley This is the beginning... You wanna be a part of it or not?
The rules have NOT been written yet and the OP made it clear:
THE ENTIRE GROUP NEEDS TO AGREE!!!!

*OP can I ask what exactly is my position (rank) so far on this?
Sorry I need to ask Smiley
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 07:46:02 PM

Graham has many valid points, and he knows what he's talking about. Objectives need to be specified as members will have a greater urge to join if their goals match Cryptic's goals. That being said, S4VV4S, if you ever want additional help on the web design, I could help; I'm a novice web designer who's rusty, but I could pick it back up and help if you wanted some assistance. Aside from that, I don't know what I could really contribute, as I mentioned in a previous post.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
S4VV4S

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:50:03 PM

Graham has many valid points, and he knows what he's talking about. Objectives need to be specified as members will have a greater urge to join if their goals match Cryptic's goals. That being said, S4VV4S, if you ever want additional help on the web design, I could help; I'm a novice web designer who's rusty, but I could pick it back up and help if you wanted some assistance. Aside from that, I don't know what I could really contribute, as I mentioned in a previous post.

Bro, I personally welcome you on our team,
however I do not know my rank yet ( and even though I would like to set up the design/web design team) it is NOT up to me.

I am still waitting on an answer on what my position is here....

EDIT: Also, Graham is a person I WANT in our team.
I need someone (or more) to put us to the test, if you know what I mean Wink

You can ONLY get peoples trust by proving you are trustworthy Wink
AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 09:13:39 PM

If we need some personalized banners and stuff, I also have quite a few friends (and a girlfriend who's quite good) who're pretty good at graphic design, potentially for free, but I'm sure compensation would be a good incentive. As for me, I can contribute to the website. I don't really mind my position title, as it wouldn't really be something I'd put on a resume haha

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
SirLolicon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:28:20 PM

Alright, I see Graham's concerns.

I will address it in a few, let me just compose myself.
But for now let me just assure you, I have not and will not sell,
nor give my account away to anyone.

I know that that isn't quite reliable, but we'll find a way to
sort this issue out.

S4VV4S

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:29:09 PM

If we need some personalized banners and stuff, I also have quite a few friends (and a girlfriend who's quite good) who're pretty good at graphic design, potentially for free, but I'm sure compensation would be a good incentive. As for me, I can contribute to the website. I don't really mind my position title, as it wouldn't really be something I'd put on a resume haha

Let's get one thing clear, for the both of us (as I do not know what the OPs plans are).

NOBODY works for free in "my" group.
Everyone get's conpensated accordingly to their contribution.

Your girlfirend or any other of your friends (now that recruitment is up I am guessing) that likes our group and is willing to follow the rules, pays jack shit but their commitment to this.

If the OP dissargrees I would like to know.
(Yes I can also invest BTC in this but, I thought this was about creating an opportunity for eveyone involved. IF an opportunity arises from an idea/project of a member I will definetiley invest more).

So, if I am correct (I hope I am) the OP will be victorious by providing equal opportunities for ALL members.
(hard work, I know... told ya so... none the less I am still in).
AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 09:41:24 PM

Let's get one thing clear, for the both of us (as I do not know what the OPs plans are).

Your girlfirend or any other of your friends (now that recruitment is up I am guessing) that likes our group and is willing to follow the rules, pays jack shit but their commitment to this.

(Yes I can also invest BTC in this but, I thought this was about creating an opportunity for eveyone involved. IF an opportunity arises from an idea/project of a member I will definetiley invest more).

So, if I am correct (I hope I am) the OP will be victorious by providing equal opportunities for ALL members.

Haha, they're not bitcoiners; we're all college students choosing different ways of spending time, so not sure if they'd necessarily become members. Fair compensation is always a major incentive. I'm an officer of the badminton club at my school, and last year we compensated the t-shirt designer ~$50 and a free shirt, and we had over 40 submissions, as opposed to 15 the year prior.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
S4VV4S

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:47:40 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 10:05:24 PM by S4VV4S

Haha, they're not bitcoiners; we're all college students choosing different ways of spending time, so not sure if they'd necessarily become members. Fair compensation is always a major incentive. I'm an officer of the badminton club at my school, and last year we compensated the t-shirt designer ~$50 and a free shirt, and we had over 40 submissions, as opposed to 15 the year prior.

They are not bitcoiners?
Is that a shame?
Nope, they have just not been Enlightened yet!

None the less, they are exactly what the BTC community wants.....
People to realize the benefits of BTC and Crypto - Cryptics in general Wink

Once again, we (taking thge liberty again) are recruiting.....

Wanna be an innovator or a follower?
(in short, would you mind being called Satoshi - for a reason?)
Your choice Wink
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:30:23 AM

This is turning into something big! I'm in right? Also we should make it a bit more clear what this groups goal is.
AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 12:52:46 AM

They are not bitcoiners?
Is that a shame?
Nope, they have just not been Enlightened yet!

None the less, they are exactly what the BTC community wants.....
People to realize the benefits of BTC and Crypto - Cryptics in general Wink

Once again, we (taking thge liberty again) are recruiting.....

Wanna be an innovator or a follower?
(in short, would you mind being called Satoshi - for a reason?)
Your choice Wink

Yeah, they're not bitcoiners, haha. So I have a question, specifically to the OP: is this intended to be open to anyone, or only to a select few? Personally, I feel that a select few would suffice and be more successful in the long run, particularly since then the members will be more goal-oriented.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
SirLolicon (OP)

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:30:24 AM

Alright I see that I have many things to answer.
First of all, to Graham.

Right now the group will try to make a manifesto, thanks for your suggestion by the way.
Honestly, our vision is for people to be a bit closer and have at least a few people of the total bitcoin community
to be disciplined in the way of bitcoin trade. The group would hopefully be an incentive for not being the typical
scammer or market crasher of bitcoin, and also to be able to raise the markets and pique other people's interest
to partake in the cryptocurrency world.

Not much for now but it's a summary of a big work in progress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SuperhiTech

Sure, you're in for now I guess, but we'll be looking for more requirements when we're more established.
(PGP Key, Email, a signed message saying you agree to the rules agreed upon by the people)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

General:

Since the agreement of most of the current members including myself with Graham's statement,
the founders seats no longer have power.

Ranks Proposed:

Main Head (WiP name):
Leader of the entire organization. Has the power to cancel any transaction, can make
changes to the organization, changes to rules, state of being to be voted by the entire body.

District Head:
Leaders in different physical locations, headed by the main head him/herself,
hosts meetups, controls treasurers, voted on by the district bodies.

Treasurer:
Holder of the group's funds, multiple people with a max of (?)
holds a private key of a wallet. Group's funds will be distributed equally to the
wallets. Every transaction made by each treasurer may only be authorized by
at least one (1) District Head or Main Head or all Administrators.
Every transaction request made must be posted in the forum for the whole body to know
at most a day before the transaction is made, during that period, other District Heads, the Main Head,
or an Administrator may cancel the transaction request with a valid reason.

Administrator:
Administrator of the site and forum, will be an active support here on Bitcointalk
and power to recruit / decline members that register. Voted on by members on the forum.

Moderator:
Moderates spam in the forum (more added with suggestions)

Member:
Official members of the organization (Cryptic)
can attend meetups and make businesses part of the
partnership with Cryptic, can vote on leaders. Can make loans
from the funds of the organization with a district head and treasurer with valid reason supplied,

Every privilege except Treasurer's are inherited across higher ranking
members (High to Low)

These are subject to change

After further discussion

SirLolicon (OP)

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:12:39 AM

By the way, S4VV4S

If you can, please install a forum software in the website so we can discuss there and start working on things already Smiley
By the way, if none of you have seen yet, the under-construction website is

http://cryptic.club

AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 12:53:13 PM

By the way, S4VV4S

If you can, please install a forum software in the website so we can discuss there and start working on things already Smiley

I would help S4VV4S, if you provide me with the login credentials. Most likely I'd have to start next week, however, seeing as I have two midterms coming up in the next 7 days.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
S4VV4S

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:31:34 PM

By the way, S4VV4S

I would help S4VV4S, if you provide me with the login credentials. Most likely I'd have to start next week, however, seeing as I have two midterms coming up in the next 7 days.

Hi guys,
please allow me some time to get back home and I will install SMF (the same software of this forum).
Then I will PM SirLolicon with the admin details. ( I will also transfer the domain to the entire group once we have formed and know what we are doing:))
DO GIVE IT HELL!!!!!!

It is an "alpha" stage so go through the forum software as thoroughly as possible.
Don't worry if you fuck up. That is the point, to know what can go wrong Wink
Do it from now Smiley

Also, @AnonBitCoiner
I am not in the position to provide anything.
(Especially not login details).
That will obviously need to be voted.

However what I can do is make a proposal.

So to all the group members:
I propose that we enrol AnonBitCoiner in my design/web design team and as one of our forum moderators.
He/she has shown interest to this group since the start and has constantly asked to be included as a member and help us.
I believe he/she would be a good "asset" (if I may use that word) for the group.

Please consider my proposal as I cannot stress the fact that promotion will determine the group's projects success or failure.
The better the promotion, the better the success rate.
(remember Doge? it's a shit coin yet it's famous;)) 

So, the more members working on promoting our projects the higher our success rates.
Please consider my proposal.
Thank you Smiley
AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 01:50:19 PM

By the way, S4VV4S

By the way, S4VV4S

Hi guys,
please allow me some time to get back home and I will install SMF (the same software of this forum).
Then I will PM SirLolicon with the admin details. ( I will also transfer the domain to the entire group once we have formed and know what we are doing:))
DO GIVE IT HELL!!!!!!

It is an "alpha" stage so go through the forum software as thoroughly as possible.
Don't worry if you fuck up. That is the point, to know what can go wrong Wink
Do it from now Smiley

Also, @AnonBitCoiner
I am not in the position to provide anything.
(Especially not login details).
That will obviously need to be voted.

However what I can do is make a proposal.

So to all the group members:
I propose that we enrol AnonBitCoiner in my design/web design team and as one of our forum moderators.
He/she has shown interest to this group since the start and has constantly asked to be included as a member and help us.
I believe he/she would be a good "asset" (if I may use that word) for the group.

Please consider my proposal as I cannot stress the fact that promotion will determine the group's projects success or failure.
The better the promotion, the better the success rate.
(remember Doge? it's a shit coin yet it's famous;)) 

So, the more members working on promoting our projects the higher our success rates.
Please consider my proposal.
Thank you Smiley

Seems like SirLolicon was asking you to install the forum software Tongue since it seems like we're using provided skeletal forum structures, so I don't know how much hard-coding would even be necessary.

Managing a forum actually isn't too difficult. I've been the webmaster of a couple clubs at school that wanted a simple forum; there are a lot of free forum codes out there, I'd have to do some research to remember which ones I liked using, but as for SMF, I'd have to toy around to learn all the functionalities, though I doubt it'd be that much different from what I'm used to using.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
S4VV4S

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:08:51 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 05:26:23 PM by S4VV4S

As promised SMF software is up and running.

OP PMed with admin login details.

Please allow sometime for the nameserver changes to become active then cryptic.club should point to the "alpha" version of our forum Smiley

EDIT: Changes has been reflected!!!!

Please visit: http://cryptic.club/

Not much to see for now I know. Remember this started but 2 days ago......
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:54:55 PM

Please allow sometime for the nameserver changes to become active then cryptic.club should point to the "alpha" version of our forum Smiley

I like the forum.  I have talked to OP and will be helping some Smiley.

Are you able to make a front page for news, articles, etc.   Have forum as subpage you click on main site to go to? 

As it gets bigger we could add things such as BTC price to it.  And possibly a few other widgets.
S4VV4S

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:08:39 PM

I like the forum.  I have talked to OP and will be helping some Smiley.

Are you able to make a front page for news, articles, etc.   Have forum as subpage you click on main site to go to?  

As it gets bigger we could add things such as BTC price to it.  And possibly a few other widgets.

Of course I am....
My idea is that cryptic.club will point to the presentation of the group (our promo).
The forum will be for members ONLY access Wink

EDIT: Please excuse my manners Smiley
Welcome on board Wink
SirLolicon (OP)

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:21:09 PM

I've checked on the forum and PM'ed you about some issues by the way, S4

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print