Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358160 times)
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:17:25 AM

well if you do get enough funding for coinville Canada could use a new fincen approved exchange.  the other option is to find out the legakl issues about buying and selling minutes using viorcoin asset to allow people to buy and sell without the use of a bank regulated exchange.
minutes for vior/vior for minutes....   would need a good lawyer to figure that out.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:23:02 AM

well if you do get enough funding for coinville Canada could use a new fincen approved exchange.  the other option is to find out the legakl issues about buying and selling minutes using viorcoin asset to allow people to buy and sell without the use of a bank regulated exchange.
minutes for vior/vior for minutes....   would need a good lawyer to figure that out.

I have been thinking about the exchange since VoS announced their shit down. CAD/BTC - CAD/VIOR
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:25:25 AM

well if you do get enough funding for coinville Canada could use a new fincen approved exchange.  the other option is to find out the legakl issues about buying and selling minutes using viorcoin asset to allow people to buy and sell without the use of a bank regulated exchange.
minutes for vior/vior for minutes....   would need a good lawyer to figure that out.

I have been thinking about the exchange since VoS announced their shit down. CAD/BTC - CAD/VIOR

the legality may be better if you do cad/asset asset/vior vior/asset asset/cad if you somehow link the asset to a dollar value based on minutes, and allow the transfer of vior/asset seperatly

so cad/minutes minutes/asset asset/vior and reverse.  that way you arent trading vior/cad
you would have to talk to a lawyer about that though

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:28:11 AM

well if you do get enough funding for coinville Canada could use a new fincen approved exchange.  the other option is to find out the legakl issues about buying and selling minutes using viorcoin asset to allow people to buy and sell without the use of a bank regulated exchange.
minutes for vior/vior for minutes....   would need a good lawyer to figure that out.

the legality may be better if you do cad/asset asset/vior vior/asset asset/cad if you somehow link the asset to a dollar value bease on minutes, and allow the transfer of vior/asset seperatly

It would be nice but just the paperwork involved.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:30:01 AM

the legality may be better if you do cad/asset asset/vior vior/asset asset/cad if you somehow link the asset to a dollar value bease on minutes, and allow the transfer of vior/asset seperatly

get enough funding and you could pay for all that.

btw when you coming to BC so we can have that drink  Grin

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:32:12 AM

seems there are a lot of canadians here.

btw when you coming to BC so we can have that drink  Grin
seems there are a lot of canadians here.
we should arrange a meet up after vior hits 100k sat.
we could announce a small sell off, so people knew they were buying cheap that day to support a party lol

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:35:47 AM

you guys going on a date?, drinks an stuff! hahah.

When you meet up, you can send us some pics from the meeting via VIOR Wink

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:37:42 AM

you guys going on a date?, drinks an stuff! hahah.

When you meet up, you can send us some pics from the meeting via VIOR Wink

hopefully.  the more we connect in real life, the more validity is established.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
FaSan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:41:10 AM

I am honored to be fan of the week.  I am very excited to see if you even know what a utxo set is and how you plan to integrate proof of stake, something even sunny king couldn't do.  

I will bet the vior dev $350 that Opal will release an open source decentralized lighthouse fork or alternative before Vior

Anyone else willing to take this bet

Another WebKit feature ? Yes you are a big developer  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

When you will release the Trade and Opacity sourcecode ? I don't see nothing in your git.

FaSan
AlphaProMega

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:48:15 AM

Dev please ask Cryptsy and BTER if we can pay a fee to host VIOR immediately, then we can have USD and CNY among many other pairs.
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:50:54 AM

I am honored to be fan of the week.  I am very excited to see if you even know what a utxo set is and how you plan to integrate proof of stake, something even sunny king couldn't do.  

I will bet the vior dev $350 that Opal will release an open source decentralized lighthouse fork or alternative before Vior

Anyone else willing to take this bet

Another WebKit feature ? Yes you are a big developer  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

When you will release the Trade and Opacity sourcecode ? I don't see nothing in your git.

FaSan

The reason i say alternative is because it is technically impossible to fork bitcoinj in a reasonable amount of time for proof of stake.  We are building a crowdfunding platform on top of colored coins.

opacity is in master branch, opal-ex is in oplx branch.  Colored coins are not webkit.

I will give $3 to every legit criticism of opal in the opal thread.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:06:17 AM

lol ahhh ignore button how I love you!!!

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:20:59 AM

lamest dev ever.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:29:14 AM

lamest dev ever.

do yourself and viorcoin a favor, ignore bassguitarman.  its a simple process and will help us from helping to feed whatever need for aknowledgment he is seeking here.

after 2 years in bitcointalk he is only the 4th person I have ever put on ignore.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:44:38 AM

Is there a bug bounty program?  I believe I have found a major vulnerability

LMAO

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptock

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:51:25 AM

LMAO

I'm serious, I am willing to reveal it to an "escrow" so they can confirm it

On a serious note, any backlash from your trolling will bounce back hard on opal and supernet. It seems you have nothing valuable to do with your time based on your behavior.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:53:15 AM

LMAO

I'm serious, I am willing to reveal it to an "escrow" so they can confirm it

ill pay for the bug..   since I unignored you to answer your pm, Ill need to confirm it with the dev but ill pay you in vior if it is legit.

pm me.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Cryptock

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:00:25 AM

I guess if a dev is stealing code, lying and saying they made it, and having multiple vulnerabilities, what should one do.  Is it fudding to reveal that?  I wish vior no ill will, but i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation.

How do you know they steal the code? what evidence do you have? What if they license it?  How can you find vulnerabilities with a closed source ?

It's seems you have nothing valuable to do, looking at your post history almost 2-3 pages are on viorcoin thread.

Where's your opal drive, marketplace source? The only driver in opalcoin is speculation compared to viorcoin that has a phone network which calling credit can be bought with viorcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:06:15 AM

I guess if a dev is stealing code, lying and saying they made it, and having multiple vulnerabilities, what should one do.  Is it fudding to reveal that?  I wish vior no ill will, but i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation.

How do you know they steal the code? what evidence do you have? What if they license it?  How can you find vulnerabilities with a closed source ?

It's seems you have nothing valuable to do, looking at your post history almost 2-3 pages are on viorcoin thread.

Where's your opal drive, marketplace source? The only driver in opalcoin is speculation compared to viorcoin that has a phone network which calling credit can be bought with viorcoin.

im willing to pay him for his so called bug, ill release it  to the dev and let him figure it out.

if he doesnt release we will know what is what.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:12:59 AM

he is more active in vior than his own coin haha
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: