Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358156 times)
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:00:25 PM

LOL!!! I still remember the day when people were comparing this JOKE coin with skype! Cheesy Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Am i the one who said that?

Nope i dont think it was you. It was carpenter.

what i said was that skype was worth 8 billion dollars and that we could be worth 1/1000th its value.
I also said that vior coin will be worth 100k sat by the end of 2015.  this is based of the possibility of growth within the altcoin world and the adaptation of coinville.  all other projects that completed tasks similar to that were worth much high coinmarketcap than vior will be at 100k sat/vior.

rakesh im sorry that you went balls deep, while the price was at the top of its first high, but your investment strategy was nobodies fault but your own, why buy 10% of a marketcap if you dont have either the funds to maintain the price you bought at, or an exit strategy.

my advice was never to buy in that range, I repeatedly said that anything over 5500 sat was a speculative worth not a real one.

you altcoin investors sem to behave like lemmings, buying tons in the orgy than running off the cliff before you get to see the fruits of your labor.

at the moment \I think there are only a few people who cant use the platform,(those that reside in asia, and possible africa)  if you look at the world demographics of viorcoin that is only like 10 people tops.

you will be able to use it in the future, but getting the dev to open a whole new gateway for 10 people atm is throwing good money at a small user base.  I would rather he spend the money on getting the next wallet out with all the features and free of bugs. Then as the need requires investing in gateways for asia and africa after everything is worked out.

at the moment im sure the gateway has been running at a loss for the dev due to all this bitcointalk negative nonsense, and id prefer he didnt waste anymore money on ungrateful lemmings for the time being.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:21:38 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 04:55:18 PM by bitcoin carpenter

Altcoin scenes has become a huge joke that's hurting real developers. This week I showed two major outside investors this thread and there reaction was about the flaws the shill account are posting.

I already posted that the sms provider doesn't cover India. Most of the flaws are actually people not using common sense to navigate the wallet.

Maybe you can bring your computers to the shop for related bugs.

could you point out the flaws for us?
and please please please could you announce the regions where viorcoin is useable atm.

so afar this is how I see the project

investors payed between 10 and 20k usd(depending on how many dev bought himself)  at the onset of the project for credits in the viorcoin project.

viorcoin project has

a shadowcoin (electrum) fork
it started with encrypted messaging
stealth addresses
tipbot
and a websight

next you developed the code to allow the wallet to link p2p using voip technology (voice and video) so that we could use vior as a vpn communication tool. this must be linked through an exterior voip server, or everyone would be able to use the service.
after that you coded a payment gateway service that allows people to fund a connection to landline/mobile phone networks. Seeing as you have two providers already this is obviously scalable to add in as many service providers as are necessary.
finally you added a msm service so that we could use our own phones to access this gateway without the need for a qt wallet.

complain all you want guys, but your money was well spent, and if dev needs to continue to fund this project by selling vior so be it.  once everything is done the direction of the market will turn from down to up very quickly.

BC

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:30:02 PM

what i said was that skype was worth 8 billion dollars and that we could be worth 1/1000th its value.
I also said that vior coin will be worth 100k sat by the end of 2015.  this is based of the possibility of growth within the altcoin world and the adaptation of coinville.  all other projects that completed tasks similar to that were worth much high coinmarketcap than vior will be at 100k sat/vior.

rakesh im sorry that you went balls deep, while the price was at the top of its first high, but your investment strategy was nobodies fault but your own, why buy 10% of a marketcap if you dont have either the funds to maintain the price you bought at, or an exit strategy.

my advice was never to buy in that range, I repeatedly said that anything over 5500 sat was a speculative worth not a real one.

you altcoin investors sem to behave like lemmings, buying tons in the orgy than running off the cliff before you get to see the fruits of your labor.

I bought all my coins in the range of 2k sats - 3 k sats. For the advice thanks, but no thanks!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:40:42 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 06:02:31 PM by bitcoin carpenter

I bought all my coins in the range of 2k sats - 3 k sats. For the advice thanks, but no thanks!

if thats the case refer to the end of the post after the the one you quoted.
you are obviously a much smaller fish then you pretend to be, I have lost 100btc in an actual scam before and exited with much more dignity than you.  you havent lost a cent and you are treating it like its the end of the world.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
rakesh1_90

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:41:05 PM

if thats the case refer to the end of the post after the the one you quoted.
you are obviously a much smaller fish then you pretend to be, I have lost 100btc in an actual scam before and exited with much more dignity than you.  you havent lost a cent and you are treating it like its the end of the world.

You are a fool who can be scammed by any tom,dick and chinedum. No need to mention that!!! I dont wait to loose like a fool.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:25:44 PM

Altcoin scenes has become a huge joke that's hurting real developers. This week I showed two major outside investors this thread and there reaction was about the flaws the shill account are posting.

I already posted that the sms provider doesn't cover India. Most of the flaws are actually people not using common sense to navigate the wallet.

I have the same feeling, whenever I open this thread. There is no normal civilised discussion, but instead both sides are blaming each other and acting in a very childish way. I suppose any serious investor would feel discouraged from that.

this space is intentionally left blank
sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:19:01 PM

a serious investor makes hi opinion on the tech, not the gossip and smal time drama queens Smiley

Looking forward what the future is going to bring here Smiley

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:49:25 PM

a serious investor makes hi opinion on the tech, not the gossip and smal time drama queens Smiley

Looking forward what the future is going to bring here Smiley
well of course, tech is the main deciding factor.
But I am sure you want to know as much as possible about your potential investment and this forum is the source of it, want it or not.
Coming to this forum and seeing this kind of discussion is definitely not helping.
Ok enough, let's get back to tech talk then. 

vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:25:52 PM

I have the same feeling, whenever I open this thread. There is no normal civilised discussion, but instead both sides are blaming each other and acting in a very childish way. I suppose any serious investor would feel discouraged from that.

true unlike a month ago when community was full excitement for vior
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 01:37:58 AM

the features did not work end of story.....
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:47:43 AM

it works. for NA and EU i think. I think most of asia is not supported
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:25:38 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 02:52:22 AM by bitcoin carpenter

What problems did you have with the client Angus?
Maybe we can help you figure it out, a lot of people were having a resolution error on windows 8 which can be worked around until patch.
Some areas of Asia can't use the voip services until a new Asia specific server is created.
other than that, the tech works fine, it just has not reached full implementation.
There was a discussion about this in the other thread. Click and drag aver the gateway, copy to notepad the address should be there, and develop said he would fix it with the next patch.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:34:01 AM

Maybe we can help you figure it out, a lot of people were having a resolution error on windows 8 which can be worked around until patch.
Some areas of Asia can't use the voip services until a new Asia specific server is created.
other than that, the tech works fine, it just has not reached full implementation.
There was a discussion about this in the other thread. Click and drag aver the gateway, copy to notepad the address should be there, and develop said he would fix it with the next patch.

I was one of the ppl complaining of not being able to deposit and after all it was nothing more than a resolution thing..
rakesh1_90

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:50:25 PM

I was one of the ppl complaining of not being able to deposit and after all it was nothing more than a resolution thing..

Countries that are not supported yet are:- INDIA, CHINA, PHILIPPINES, NEPAL, INDONESIA, SAUDI ARABIA, OMAN.

These are the countries where my friends tired to install VIOR and setup the gateway BUT they could not.

It does work in the US and ARGENTINA, i can confirm as i received positive feedbacks. Hopefully the DEV can list all the countries that are supported by the gateway till date .
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:40:51 PM

Thanks for that rakesh so Europe and continental America north and south seem ok.
Wonder how much it would cost to get Asia added.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:04:26 PM

Thanks for that rakesh so Europe and continental America north and south seem ok.
it may heavily depend on deals with telcom operators there. Probably in some countries (China, ?) the bureaucratic (?) difficulties in setting up such a service may be beyond something that is easy to solve in a reasonable time. But maybe Dev could comment on that, to have more clear picture.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:41:23 PM

it may heavily depend on deals with telcom operators there. Probably in some countries (China, ?) the bureaucratic (?) difficulties in setting up such a service may be beyond something that is easy to solve in a reasonable time. But maybe Dev could comment on that, to have more clear picture.

Obviously you missed it but the dev did already comment on that: his specific words were "... if you don't like it, dump VIOR". You can say with more words but no clearer ones.
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:11:35 AM

Please dump into my buy orders! I'm looking to be at least top 3 in the world of VIOR wallets.  Grin

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:42:06 AM

Please dump into my buy orders! I'm looking to be at least top 3 in the world of VIOR wallets.  Grin

And at what levels are those orders of yours? Because,  you know, to place orders under 100 sat is not "looking to be at least top 3", itv is just  shilling.

If you're serious and willing to put some money on the table,  make  a reasonable offer. I have the feeling you have no money at all, am I wrong?
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:16:39 AM

Please dump into my buy orders! I'm looking to be at least top 3 in the world of VIOR wallets.  Grin

nice to see you and your optimism back on the the thread!!!
after i get my quadriga verification through i am going to throw some more buy orders in as well...
as long as the price stays below 5500 im happy to add to my bag. cavirtex closing made me pull out the rest of my play money.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: