Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358151 times)
olloman

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Crypto Angel

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

It has been said in here already, but still better be sure...beware of Coinhey, so far looks a lot like a scam, deposits taking hours and withdrawals not being processed, support and dev not responding, and clearly fake volume and orders for a new exchange. I would suggest not to trade in there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:00:22 PM

Thank you for addnode

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:23:33 PM

It has been said in here already, but still better be sure...beware of Coinhey, so far looks a lot like a scam, deposits taking hours and withdrawals not being processed, support and dev not responding, and clearly fake volume and orders for a new exchange. I would suggest not to trade in there.
To be honest I don't know them at all and have never traded there. Just had a quick glance and was not very convinced whether I should register at yet one more Mickey Mouse exchange. If that experiences that you state are true, than it is a clear red flag.
On the other hand,  smaller exchanges have to start somewhere and beginning of Bittrex or C-cex were also not that smooth.

this space is intentionally left blank
olloman

Activity: 433

Crypto Angel

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:03:04 PM

To be honest I don't know them at all and have never traded there. Just had a quick glance and was not very convinced whether I should register at yet one more Mickey Mouse exchange. If that experiences that you state are true, than it is a clear red flag.
On the other hand,  smaller exchanges have to start somewhere and beginning of Bittrex or C-cex were also not that smooth.

well I'm not the only one having this kind of issues, just take a look at Coinhey thread in this forum  Undecided
ofc this is just a warning, don't want to spread gratuitous FUD, just be aware that there are issues. I agree with you that technical issues could be "normal" or at least acceptable for a new exchange, but this time they are combined with as I said ridiculously high volume which is impossible for such an exchange, and also prices significantly higher/lower than other exchanges in many markets, supported by unrealisticly big orders, which makes me think it is a bait for a scam.
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:33:08 PM

On the other hand,  smaller exchanges have to start somewhere and beginning of Bittrex or C-cex were also not that smooth.

well I'm not the only one having this kind of issues, just take a look at Coinhey thread in this forum  Undecided
ofc this is just a warning, don't want to spread gratuitous FUD, just be aware that there are issues. I agree with you that technical issues could be "normal" or at least acceptable for a new exchange, but this time they are combined with as I said ridiculously high volume which is impossible for such an exchange, and also prices significantly higher/lower than other exchanges in many markets, supported by unrealisticly big orders, which makes me think it is a bait for a scam.

You could be right, everyone be careful don't use too much there if you do use Coinhey!  Smiley

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:39:58 PM

All right, I had a look at Coinhey thread and indeed that does not look good. 'No go' for me, if someone wants to try, do it at your own responsibility.
I think the best for VIOR would be simply to get to the one of the already established exchanges, like Cryptsy or Poloniex, to have a valid alternative to Bittrex.

this space is intentionally left blank
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:42:42 PM

All right, I had a look at Coinhey thread and indeed that does not look good. 'No go' for me, if someone wants to try, do it at your own responsibility.
I think the best for VIOR would be simply to get to the one of the already established exchanges, like Cryptsy or Poloniex, to have a valid alternative to Bittrex.

I agree entirely 100%.

NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:48:39 PM

Details for Transaction
Hash   c464957b720b967fd328ec3431a2c99164e1692120e688825dc54cb06b3ed9d3
Block Height   150310 (568 confirmations)
Block Date/Time   2015-02-28 03:52:33
Total Output   307,969.2 VIOR
Fees   0.1 VIOR
Inputs / Outputs
Raw Transaction
Inputs
Index   Previous output   Address   Amount
0   a781e423e0e25e95...:1   VGEN3k6o7SyRRYLt4nuS4DVpL7dfk437xw   307,969.3 VIOR
Outputs
Index   Redeemed in   Address   Amount
0   6de9ade788994fb4...   VMc8AUVPQ71dZe8YWNvDhPPFd4gqsW1pcn   249,999.8 VIOR
1   Not yet redeemed   VRD1sakJST1p1qVjiRoStVT9pcj1qHfKzY   57,969.4 VIOR
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________
c464957b720b967f...   150310   2015-02-27 22:52:33   + 249,999.8 VIOR   456,737.9979316 VIOR

Dude I think that guy is the top wallet, and he just ate like the 2nd top wallet or something... wtf? How did he suddenly buy a quarter million VIOR? or maybe that's a 4th Bittrex wallet getting sucked into one of the main 3? I dunno... but I just got bumped up to 2nd top VIOR coin wallet in the world............

vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:57:40 PM

Details for Transaction
Hash   c464957b720b967fd328ec3431a2c99164e1692120e688825dc54cb06b3ed9d3
Block Height   150310 (568 confirmations)
Block Date/Time   2015-02-28 03:52:33
Total Output   307,969.2 VIOR
Fees   0.1 VIOR
Inputs / Outputs
Raw Transaction
Inputs
Index   Previous output   Address   Amount
0   a781e423e0e25e95...:1   VGEN3k6o7SyRRYLt4nuS4DVpL7dfk437xw   307,969.3 VIOR
Outputs
Index   Redeemed in   Address   Amount
0   6de9ade788994fb4...   VMc8AUVPQ71dZe8YWNvDhPPFd4gqsW1pcn   249,999.8 VIOR
1   Not yet redeemed   VRD1sakJST1p1qVjiRoStVT9pcj1qHfKzY   57,969.4 VIOR
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________
c464957b720b967f...   150310   2015-02-27 22:52:33   + 249,999.8 VIOR   456,737.9979316 VIOR

Dude I think that guy is the top wallet, and he just ate like the 2nd top wallet or something... wtf? How did he suddenly buy a quarter million VIOR? or maybe that's a 4th Bittrex wallet getting sucked into one of the main 3? I dunno... but I just got bumped up to 2nd top VIOR coin wallet in the world............

hmm i'll ask the top wallet holder haha
night.0wl

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:09:57 PM

one question, who gives a shit about videocalling (besides the 10 people that pump this thread?), thats right nobody, look at price..1btc down to 900 sat.
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:32:22 PM

one question, who gives a shit about videocalling (besides the 10 people that pump this thread?), thats right nobody, look at price..1btc down to 900 sat.

You can do much more than video calling!! Lol!!! Noobs! Tongue
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:47:07 PM

Yeah I make international calls to Russia, America and Canada for basically free. I can mint like 80+ VIOR a day and I've used in a month like 10-20 VIOR on calls. LOL! Love VIOR so much!  Cheesy

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:22:41 PM

Yeah I make international calls to Russia, America and Canada for basically free. I can mint like 80+ VIOR a day and I've used in a month like 10-20 VIOR on calls. LOL! Love VIOR so much!  Cheesy

totally agree with you, I love the gateway feature.  Other than using bitcoin for wealth transfer, gateway feature has been the most useful tool in a qt wallet that i have ever used....

of course that is just me, ive been around since late 2012 in crypto, but im still just a regular person, not a coder, not into blackmarket stuff, etc.  viorcoin is appealing to people like me.

once this begins to run fluidly, ie. all gateway users being able to use gateway without having to debug, and all users being able to video call and wallet to wallet call, this thing will have huge potential for adoption. 

I also like that my stake is making me over ten bucks a week in call credits when i transfer them to the gateway.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:55:25 PM

Yeah I make international calls to Russia, America and Canada for basically free. I can mint like 80+ VIOR a day and I've used in a month like 10-20 VIOR on calls. LOL! Love VIOR so much!  Cheesy

Great. Your very expensive hobby (the cost of your coins is extremely high) makes you happy... that's what hobbies are supposed to do. Skying in Colorado does that for many. Parachuting for others. But, as a matter of fact, you are a very serious problem for this project to go forward.

Let me explain it to you a bit: Imagine (not very hard) that 10 more people are like you and instead of having so much VIOR the only have a few tens of thousands. Follow? The resulting reality is that no one, quite literally, has any interest in this project. As you can see VIOR is already on the verge of delisting in Bittrex because, well, no one is selling. And, of course, no one is buying. In other words, there isn't a MARKET for it. Or, to be more precise, the only ones interested in buying more at lowerr prices are the same 10 people that already have 90% of it -or more- and who, also, are the only sellers at an unreasonably higher price, therefore producing a gap so big that the (non-existant) market has de facto disappeared. As a consequence, inevitably, the coin will be delisted and VIOR will be very, very soon a pale memory and yet another abandoned project. Catch my drift yet?

Now, why is that the situation? It's very simple: The crypto community is NOT at all interested nin VIOR. They are the ones fully aware of any and all coin projects and they are simply oblivious to it so there will NOT be any support from them. At ANY price. They simply are not interested in investing or otherwise supporting a crypto project whose use case is becoming a telco a la Vonage... best case scenario. It's like selling bikinis, if you will, in the North Pole, ok?

Consequently, we arrive at the ONLY alternative: Widespread adoption. Or, to put it in perspective, being a competitor to other mainstream telcos and such as Vonage, Skype or Google and all the browsers and services that use message and voip free or semi-free.... If you believe that any iteration of VIOR, now or in a very distant future, has even the slimmest of chances in hell to be a player in that amazingly competitive -and unprofitable- world, well you need, in my opinion, to get your head examined. Is there, then any way out? Any possibility whatsoever for this project to go forward? well here's the good news: YES, I believe so. Why? Because it has some small but potentially valuable assets: A very nice logo is one. A very good working, staking wallet, is the second. On those alone, it is above 80% of all the rest of cryptos. So, in my opinion, the development should ease completely, or almost completely, on the "telco" side to concentrate on pure-crypto development. And, at the same time, in promoting, within the crypto community, just another copy/paste hackjob, yes, but with active, engaged development with commitment to become a contender for survival in the alt crypto space, with the "telco" side as simply a side for the very few interested. OK, crypto is full of hundreds of clones that somehow have managed to survive even without any use-case. VIOR can do that. It should look for other uses, like in online gambling, for instance, a HUGE market open to everyone. Create lotteries, people seem to love those -you can call it raffles-, I don't klnow, brainstorm ideas. It is a GOOD Pos COIN. iT IS A GOOD WALLET. iT HAS, FOR THOSE FEW INTERESTED, THE VOICE/VIDEO OVER iP, it has an active developer -who should remain not ever posting directly because he will sink it instantly-, it is a great logo and it is a very attractive price... if it finds it's market. It SHOULD do much better than it is doing even if nothing else of interest is developed.

But what it is clear as crystal is that the path followed until now, takes it it to 10 crazy nut big holders with no more spare money that, de facto, kill the project altogether. So no more looking for markets where there's nobody interested in buying. No more voice/video over Ip that no one wants. No more wrath rants by the dev. And, instead, more promoting the great staking wallet to the crypto community. That is the ONLY path to survival, in my opinion. And it has to be taken pronto, before delisting/death delivers the final blow.

Otherwise, just prepare the funeral, because it is coming...
smbbm

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:10:31 PM

Did you guys get any of the wallet features to work?
Some of them did but many could not.
Wallet does work well on Windows 7. Calling features don't work on Windows 8.x as well as on any Windows virtual machine. I hope all this known issues will be fixed soon.
smbbm

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:31:21 PM

There is giveaway thread for new users who wish to start or test ViorCoin:
http://viorcoin.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=250
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:02:00 PM

Actually I have 50 people (so far I haven't started marketing) who I am going to sell my coins to once everything gets polished.

We don't need the crypto world, except for maybe a place to buy voir wholesale, as long as the dev opens up a voir coin purchase center.
At the moment development is buying back voir coin for 10x the price of bittrex and as soon as we the investors feel confident that voir coin is a competitive sleek and professional service the coins and money will transfer without any need of an exchange.

But go ahead sell what you have left and increase liquidity.
Only the quick alt traders care about that, and hell those guys are small potatoes.

BC

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:30:41 PM

Actually I have 50 people (so far I haven't started marketing) who I am going to sell my coins to once everything gets polished.

We don't need the crypto world, except for maybe a place to buy voir wholesale, as long as the dev opens up a voir coin purchase center.
At the moment development is buying back voir coin for 10x the price of bittrex and as soon as we the investors feel confident that voir coin is a competitive sleek and professional service the coins and money will transfer without any need of an exchange.

But go ahead sell what you have left and increase liquidity.
Only the quick alt traders care about that, and hell those guys are small potatoes.

BC

Where exactly is that buying happening? I have a modest position that I would very much like to unload for 10x the current price. I would even take much less... or is it just your usual BS?
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:48:36 PM

Great. Your very expensive hobby (the cost of your coins is extremely high) makes you happy... that's what hobbies are supposed to do. Skying in Colorado does that for many. Parachuting for others. But, as a matter of fact, you are a very serious problem for this project to go forward.

Let me explain it to you a bit: Imagine (not very hard) that 10 more people are like you and instead of having so much VIOR the only have a few tens of thousands. Follow? The resulting reality is that no one, quite literally, has any interest in this project. As you can see VIOR is already on the verge of delisting in Bittrex because, well, no one is selling. And, of course, no one is buying. In other words, there isn't a MARKET for it. Or, to be more precise, the only ones interested in buying more at lowerr prices are the same 10 people that already have 90% of it -or more- and who, also, are the only sellers at an unreasonably higher price, therefore producing a gap so big that the (non-existant) market has de facto disappeared. As a consequence, inevitably, the coin will be delisted and VIOR will be very, very soon a pale memory and yet another abandoned project. Catch my drift yet?

Now, why is that the situation? It's very simple: The crypto community is NOT at all interested nin VIOR. They are the ones fully aware of any and all coin projects and they are simply oblivious to it so there will NOT be any support from them. At ANY price. They simply are not interested in investing or otherwise supporting a crypto project whose use case is becoming a telco a la Vonage... best case scenario. It's like selling bikinis, if you will, in the North Pole, ok?

Consequently, we arrive at the ONLY alternative: Widespread adoption. Or, to put it in perspective, being a competitor to other mainstream telcos and such as Vonage, Skype or Google and all the browsers and services that use message and voip free or semi-free.... If you believe that any iteration of VIOR, now or in a very distant future, has even the slimmest of chances in hell to be a player in that amazingly competitive -and unprofitable- world, well you need, in my opinion, to get your head examined. Is there, then any way out? Any possibility whatsoever for this project to go forward? well here's the good news: YES, I believe so. Why? Because it has some small but potentially valuable assets: A very nice logo is one. A very good working, staking wallet, is the second. On those alone, it is above 80% of all the rest of cryptos. So, in my opinion, the development should ease completely, or almost completely, on the "telco" side to concentrate on pure-crypto development. And, at the same time, in promoting, within the crypto community, just another copy/paste hackjob, yes, but with active, engaged development with commitment to become a contender for survival in the alt crypto space, with the "telco" side as simply a side for the very few interested. OK, crypto is full of hundreds of clones that somehow have managed to survive even without any use-case. VIOR can do that. It should look for other uses, like in online gambling, for instance, a HUGE market open to everyone. Create lotteries, people seem to love those -you can call it raffles-, I don't klnow, brainstorm ideas. It is a GOOD Pos COIN. iT IS A GOOD WALLET. iT HAS, FOR THOSE FEW INTERESTED, THE VOICE/VIDEO OVER iP, it has an active developer -who should remain not ever posting directly because he will sink it instantly-, it is a great logo and it is a very attractive price... if it finds it's market. It SHOULD do much better than it is doing even if nothing else of interest is developed.

But what it is clear as crystal is that the path followed until now, takes it it to 10 crazy nut big holders with no more spare money that, de facto, kill the project altogether. So no more looking for markets where there's nobody interested in buying. No more voice/video over Ip that no one wants. No more wrath rants by the dev. And, instead, more promoting the great staking wallet to the crypto community. That is the ONLY path to survival, in my opinion. And it has to be taken pronto, before delisting/death delivers the final blow.

Otherwise, just prepare the funeral, because it is coming...

That's all fine and dandy, but there are a lot of people here who would buy or sell to simply keep VIOR on the market if it got that bad, and I doubt it will. If you know anything about reading charts, you'll know we're on the brink of a huge price explosion, because all the weak hands have been shaken out. Now only a little bit of tiny hands are still falling, but nothing significant any more. From here on out I expect gradual and permanent growth. Even if we grow only as much as the new coins created to be balanced into remaining the same price or only a little higher, that's still fine, 25% compounding interest isn't little, but not crazy either.

smbbm

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:02:59 PM

You guys who are blaming and complaining here, Vior has already at least some immediate real world utilization. There are not many alt coins (if any) that can say that. I'm sure it's not enough for you P&Ders and other speculators, all you need is multiple exchanges, high volume, high volatility so you can gamble  Grin. Real users and testers are welcome here.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: