Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358160 times)
Eurbids

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:45:25 PM

I think the best way forward is to merge viorcoin into Korecoin. I already reached out to Eurbids

I can confirm to this community that we start to talk about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eurbids

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:48:36 PM

I think the best way forward is to merge viorcoin into Korecoin. I already reached out to Eurbids
What would that mean for the project, development and features, strategy and overall direction?
And what would that mean for current Viorcoin share holders?

some info here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.msg9623014#msg9623014
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:52:51 PM

What would that mean for the project, development and features, strategy and overall direction?

some info here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.msg9623014#msg9623014

Hi eurbids,

Could you tell please how you're going to 'honour' vior bagholders? And what would the Kore community think of having, i assume, a less % of total coins they previously bought?
smbbm

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:04:58 PM

Thanks Eurbids, there are some of my comments/questions to that:
*  POW is to for me very obsolete concept that can work only for Bitcoin (from historical and business reasons).
*  If major code will be built on qt it's very archaic architecture in my eyes and poor choice for the future (but I can survive that if there are very experienced developers in it who can build things fast with that).
* I'm not happy about your plans using Tor. Tor is compromised technology, tor is slow, tor has very bad name for mainstream and it's joined with all worst possible kind of things. In addition of all of that network is old and I think it's dying.
and one more:
*  I would like to know what amount of share would 1% of Viorcoins mean in Kore based on your expectations?

Sorry I had to use the word "obsolete" in so many forms ;-)

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:07:23 PM

Can we know a bit of details of these talks? As a shareholder I would be interested in knowing what I will get for my now pretty worthless VIOR coins, whether to sell them now, or wait till I get KORE coins (what exchange rate?) for example. Your way of handling things and communicating with the community leaves a lot of room for improvements, to say the least.  

this space is intentionally left blank
Eurbids

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:12:02 PM

Hi eurbids,

Could you tell please how you're going to 'honour' vior bagholders? And what would the Kore community think of having, i assume, a less % of total coins they previously bought?

kore users are not bought coins. No ICO or IPO was in Kore.

Early for talk about percentual. But it's simple, for example if Kore 3.0 start at 0.001 and Kore (or VIOR) value 0.001, they will be honored 1:1, or anyhow with an appropriate ratio. Don't worry, I don't want that people lost his money, I want to have a big community for a big coin, with a big future.

Eurbids

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:23:49 PM

Thanks Eurbids, there are some of my comments/questions to that:
*  POW is to for me very obsolete concept that can work only for Bitcoin (from historical and business reasons).
*  If major code will be built on qt it's very archaic architecture in my eyes and poor choice for the future (but I can survive that if there are very experienced developers in it who can build things fast with that).
* I'm not happy about your plans using Tor. Tor is compromised technology, tor is slow, tor has very bad name for mainstream and it's joined with all worst possible kind of things. In addition of all of that network is old and I think it's dying.
and one more:
*  I would like to know what amount of share would 1% of Viorcoins mean in Kore based on your expectations?

Sorry I had to use the word "obsolete" in so many forms ;-)

voip cannot walk throught the TOR network, because TOR don't support UDP protocol. We use TOR only for the p2p network, it's fully encrypted and guarantees your privacy throught the network (read it like your ISP). in addition permit to users that live in a internet controlled areas to use the wallet.

about POW it's very important for refresh users in the community and take more attentions. Miners always search a good coin to mine. If you look the most important coins, all have POW active yet. POS much more bad, very dangerous for security. maybe I will add a POS option into an external platform only (like a web bank).

Eurbids

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:32:08 PM

Can we know a bit of details of these talks? As a shareholder I would be interested in knowing what I will get for my now pretty worthless VIOR coins, whether to sell them now, or wait till I get KORE coins (what exchange rate?) for example. Your way of handling things and communicating with the community leaves a lot of room for improvements, to say the least.  

Sure, when we close an agreement, the community will know about it.

Kore and Vior will be managed like the same coin, if you want to buy some, take Kore or Vior it's absolute the same. They will have different rate an accord with a real value on the Kore 3.0 release.

smbbm

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:36:38 PM

voip cannot walk throught the TOR network, because TOR don't support UDP protocol. We use TOR only for the p2p network, it's fully encrypted and guarantees your privacy throught the network (read it like your ISP). in addition permit to users that live in a internet controlled areas to use the wallet.

about POW it's very important for refresh users in the community and take more attentions. Miners always search a good coin to mine. If you look the most important coins, all have POW active yet. POS much more bad, very dangerous for security. maybe I will add a POS option into an external platform only (like a web bank).

Ok, aren't you afraid of increased surveillance from NSA towards TOR and highly probably already several "fake" TOR nodes working as TOR spies in TOR network?

What security risk do mean for POS? As my limited knowledge goes POW has more security risks and also bigger centralization risk.

I appreciate you suggest equal ration between old Kore and Vior holdings. But still I have no idea how it works. Let's say you have 1% of Viors or Kores, what would be the share in new Kore? And also with POW you'll loose ability of your Viors to forge new coins. So I'm worried that 1% of Viors will mean like 0,00001% share (and decreasing all the time because of POW).

I understand that you can attract some new users with POW, but these people are mostly dumpers. Mine much during the beginning - dump. Price stability is poor. From investor POV it's terrible. All stakes are decreasing. POS is much much more appropriate for real business model even if it has no that fast adoption during the beginning.  Features should bring users, not ability to mine. And POS is much more suitable for mobile platform. Not talking about general POW inefficiency, etc.
Eurbids

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:17:59 PM

Ok, aren't you afraid of increased surveillance from NSA towards TOR and highly probably already several "fake" TOR nodes working as TOR spies in TOR network?

What security risk do mean for POS? As my limited knowledge goes POW has more security risks and also bigger centralization risk.

I appreciate you suggest equal ration between old Kore and Vior holdings. But still I have no idea how it works. Let's say you have 1% of Viors or Kores, what would be the share in new Kore? And also with POW you'll loose ability of your Viors to forge new coins. So I'm worried that 1% of Viors will mean like 0,00001% share (and decreasing all the time because of POW).

I understand that you can attract some new users with POW, but these people are mostly dumpers. Mine much during the beginning - dump. Price stability is poor. From investor POV it's terrible. All stakes are decreasing. POS is much much more appropriate for real business model even if it has no that fast adoption during the beginning.  Features should bring users, not ability to mine. And POS is much more suitable for mobile platform. Not talking about general POW inefficiency, etc.

OK maybe. But trust me better in TOR that without. For you will be absolute trasparent. TOR is embedded in the wallet, you don't have nothing to do.

About POW so and so. People invest in ALT coins for money. speak out without playing. Short or Long terms but anyway you here and wish coming to be rich. POS is very slowly way. guarantees only to the early adopters to have a costant poor gain. The POW will give to all the opportunity to earn, not for free because to mine is expansive too. But much more people coming to the coin, much more the value rise. If the community is strong and compact, you don't have to fear of dumpers or of fudders.

Look far. Trust me.

I don't have percentuals in my hands yet. But again don't worry the rate will be fair. My idea is that if the community is happy, all working better.

At last... Me and ViorDev similar under some aspect. I'm a professional guy, freelancer, not a community MUM. Kore users know about it very much. Don't aspect that I coming to cuddle and reassure you. Here no one need your money, if you choose to invest in a project it's under your, and only your responsibility. If you choose good you earn, if you choose bad you lost. You don't give money to me, I don't ask money to you, never you will read from me the words BUY or SELL.

smbbm

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:41:42 PM

OK maybe. But trust me better in TOR that without. For you will be absolute trasparent. TOR is embedded in the wallet, you don't have nothing to do.

About POW so and so. People invest in ALT coins for money. speak out without playing. Short or Long terms but anyway you here and wish coming to be rich. POS is very slowly way. guarantees only to the early adopters to have a costant poor gain. The POW will give to all the opportunity to earn, not for free because to mine is expansive too. But much more people coming to the coin, much more the value rise. If the community is strong and compact, you don't have to fear of dumpers or of fudders.

Look far. Trust me.

I don't have percentuals in my hands yet. But again don't worry the rate will be fair. My idea is that if the community is happy, all working better.

At last... Me and ViorDev similar under some aspect. I'm a professional guy, freelancer, not a community MUM. Kore users know about it very much. Don't aspect that I coming to cuddle and reassure you. Here no one need your money, if you choose to invest in a project it's under your, and only your responsibility. If you choose good you earn, if you choose bad you lost. You don't give money to me, I don't ask money to you, never you will read from me the words BUY or SELL.

Thanks for reply, it sounds reasonable. I still have lot of doubts but you at least responds and have some visions about Kore. That's enough for me to keep listening....
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:07:17 PM

Problem with merging coins is the amount of coins kore has is less than half of viorcoin.
So it could dilute the value of the KoreCoin holders UNLESS a good community of professional graphics and some good marketing help
for designing of a professional OP page, Website, help based videos and the like...
We had a struggle on the Kore thread but had help from those kind enough to mainly donate their time and efforts.
I and the Team would like to see a grown professional community so there needs to be an effort on the part of the Kore and Vior communities
to do whatever promotions they could and get the word out.

The growth and inclusion of professionals helping in these areas will free us up for what we really need to be doing.
I could still work with those from the kore thread and possibly vior thread if they so desire.
I'm an idea person...

This is an exciting prospect and has real world competitive usage that has the potential if so desired of a first class business.

Vior has a different flavor than Kore so though same in the same coin it seems to make sense to keep them on different paths.

These are my beginning opinions.

It's up to the Viorcoin and Korecon Devs to work out the details of what they think would be best for the two coins and their communities.
When you decide the paths they should take and if you want to have us help we would gladly offer our services.

Sincerely,
MM

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:18:47 PM

Kore and Vior will be managed like the same coin, if you want to buy some, take Kore or Vior it's absolute the same. They will have different rate an accord with a real value on the Kore 3.0 release.

Perfect, once both coins are merged, I don't doubt that it will work fine.
However, there are some delicate matters in the transition process, that make this whole process a bit uneasy, especially if there is no transparency involved. VIOR has bigger coinage than KORE: 4.5 million vs. 1.2 million coins (nearly 4:1 ratio), whereas if you take the current value of VIOR (500-800 satoshi) vs. KORE (8000 satoshi) it is even 10:1. How to make sure both communities will be fine with the takeover conditions?

Thus, few questions from my side:
- are you gonna increase the total number of coins available in KORE to be able to exchange the coins of VIOR bagholders? If no, where the coins for the exchange will come from?
- what factors will be taken into account to decide VIOR to KORE exchange ratio?
- who will handle the exchange to guarantee the transparency of the entire process, once it is decided it will happen?

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:38:14 PM

As far as I can tell eurbids will be splitting the initial premine between the two based off there price at the time.  If Kore is worth three times more, than you will get 3x more kore 3.0.  Unfortunately this is very easy to manipulate at the time of exchange...

I have a feeling that we are all gonna feel burned in the early stages of this. 
My advise, don't trade back and forth, it is way to easy for someone to flip a win to a loss when the game has such open ended parameters.

BC

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:41:40 PM

However, there are some delicate matters in the transition process, that make this whole process a bit uneasy, especially if there is no transparency involved. VIOR has bigger coinage than KORE: 4.5 million vs. 1.2 million coins (nearly 4:1 ratio), whereas if you take the current value of VIOR (500-800 satoshi) vs. KORE (8000 satoshi) it is even 10:1. How to make sure both communities will be fine with the takeover conditions?

- are you gonna increase the total number of coins available in KORE to be able to exchange the coins of VIOR bagholders? If no, where the coins for the exchange will come from?
- what factors will be taken into account to decide VIOR to KORE exchange ratio?
- who will handle the exchange to guarantee the transparency of the entire process, once it is decided it will happen?

Ones are also concerned about wanting to see Vior a legitimate full fledged business and that requires transparancy unless something could be worked out.

I know Bitcoincarpenter wanted that for Viorcoin.
I also was thinking it would be a good prospect.

Kore is about 1.7 million cons at the present time.

Kore reached a high of nearly 40,000 satoshi
Vior reached a high of about 15,000.

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:48:02 PM

As far as I can tell eurbids will be splitting the initial premine between the two based off there price at the time.  If Kore is worth three times more, than you will get 3x more kore 3.0.  Unfortunately this is very easy to manipulate at the time of exchange...

I have a feeling that we are all gonna feel burned in the early stages of this. 
My advise, don't trade back and forth, it is way to easy for someone to flip a win to a loss when the game has such open ended parameters.

BC
I don't play around.
Best way forward is heavy promotion a solid team for both coins even those who could work on both coins.
BUT the Community should agree and both Devs should do hard work to make it as fair and rewarding as possible
making arrangements for both to succeed whether together or they be kept separate.

I do understand we all are protective and have/had hopes for our individual coins.

Let's at least see what both Devs propose and see what ideas and suggestions can do for these prospective options.
Whether separate or together.

Someone should make a list of positive and negative points so they can be posted and ones can comment on them individually.
Never know what suggestions may be proposed...

Eurbids

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:02:35 PM

The ratio will not based from any exchange. Exchanges can be manipolated very simple, and the actual VIOR value it's the result of a panic dump, I don't care of it.

Total VIOR coins is double then Kore, Kore riched a high of nearly 40,000 satoshi, Mike told that VIOR riched around 15k. This is the main factors for calculate the fair ratio.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:05:49 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 11:21:25 PM by bitcoin carpenter

fair enough,  I would say lets just keep it to a ratio based on total number of coins in both projects, I hold both coins so it doesnt matter to me either way, I am just glad to see that we are going to finally move forward.

if you use those numbers it should be somewhere between 2.3vior=1kore  and 3vior=1kore

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:19:34 PM

TO THE VIOR COMMUNITY:

Concerning the potential Merger of ViorCoin and KoreCoin:

Please speak up.
 Smiley
This IS YOUR COIN and even if you have never posted and have a concern please either post it or PM it.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:21:20 PM

fair enough,  I would say lets just keep it to a ratio based on total number of coins in both projects, I hold both coins so it doesnt matter to me either way, I am just glad to see that we are going to finally move forward.
agree, that seems to be fair. Exchange price can be manipulated very easily, thus my concerns, I stated in the earlier post.

Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: