Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358158 times)
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:33:07 PM

Let it die then~! Angry

Why ? I don't understand your position. I'm trasparent, I told you why I've interesting in this coin. I don't know what was your expectation. I gave a hand for salvage your investment, what you have not like ? please explain.

Please consult BC i trust him, whatever he thinks is good for the project make it happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:54:31 PM

Let it die then~! Angry

Why ? I don't understand your position. I'm trasparent, I told you why I've interesting in this coin. I don't know what was your expectation. I gave a hand for salvage your investment, what you have not like ? please explain.

I hold both coins but I still dont see any reason why a company (Kore) should buy another company (Vior), which as you said is dead.

The User base (investors of vior) will naturally move to Korecoin. No need for a Merger
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:56:31 PM

Let it die then~! Angry

Please consult BC i trust him, whatever he thinks is good for the project make it happen.

Time to put our faith in Eurbids,  we can work around what he thinks is best.
He has much more experience in this field than I will ever have.
I will help him with community growth and  business where I can.
let's see where this goes.  With telecom it's the size of the user base not the tech that creates value.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:01:43 PM

Let it die then~! Angry

Time to put our faith in Eurbids,  we can work around what he thinks is best.
He has much more experience in this field than I will ever have.
I will help him with community growth and  business where I can.
let's see where this goes.  With telecom it's the size of the user base not the tech that creates value.

For the moment, investor base.

Can we make a real estimation of the user base? 4? 10? 30 people?
Alisho

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:03:19 PM

Guys what about this:

We merge it.. but don't carry on the whole coin supply of vior.  There should be an exchange like -> for 1 Kore you have to exchange 3 vior.
because 1 kore is more worth than a vior..
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:07:31 AM

Guys what about this:

We merge it.. but don't carry on the whole coin supply of vior.  There should be an exchange like -> for 1 Kore you have to exchange 3 vior.

Dude are you kidding??

is this a real merge?   3vior to 1 kore would be a 50/50 merge.    Are we all talking about the same "dead" vior??

From 30 to 300 for 1 Kore. That would give vior from 10 to 1% of the new coin, which seams much more reasonable
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:25:39 AM

Guys what about this:

Alisho and ALL...

The buck stops with Eurbids.
He said he's open to all ideas and I'm sure he is reading the threads.
IF you want to make sure he sees your ideas then PM him also.

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:34:37 AM

1-Is it true the Vior Dev has left the coin to die?
2-Kore has purchased the license so Eurbids can use it for Vior.
3-Eurbids did say he wanted to increase the number of coins for KPRE 3.0.
4-I own both coins so sure I'd like to see Vior be taken over OR Thanks to Eurbids Kindness he's willing to
Honor those holding Vior. BUT-IF it's not a good decision for the Kore Community to take over Vior
then I'm willing to take a loss on the Vior I own.

5-Personally it makes a bit of sense to have two Voip Coins.
One super Anon and the other a possible public Coin on the stock market even.
This way the Super Stealthy Anon coin cannot hurt the other.

1. he wrote that will shutdown the network. this coin without the network is die.

2. Kore buyed a PBX software and license. This PBX is able to be a telco gateway for many coins.

3. It's not definitive yet. I need to understand if we going to merge the projects or not, before have clear the definitive configuration.

4. Kore can take only benefits from the merge. For Vior community it's different, they can choose if better going into Kore or going alone, or definitly die.

5. don't worry Mike, soon many other will do it. This is the reason for merge this two project. Have a major big and compacted community when will time for compete. I'm not a VIOR holder, my interesting in this merging is only for this.

Eurbids,

My main concern is there may be something beneficial to having two voip coins.
I'm not sure but it may be easy as setting vior on a separate blockchain.

BUT the reason two coins may be good is that one can be super anon and the other some anon features but it could be taken public
and possibly be marketed into all the convenience stores etc.

So IF the powers that be cause a problem for the super anon coin the main stream adopted coin can't be included since it's completely separate.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:43:55 AM

Mike mike.
The viorcoin block chain is fine.
The main reasons I am behind a merger of the coin is that

1) eurbids is a solo developer, and he doesn't need the extra hassle

2)  eurbids has the advantage of experience within the telco industry so he would be a much better choice than myself or many others in taking over the sms gateway.

3) this will be the second coin eurbids will have saved, and you can't beat something like that for PR

4) the crypto community is tiny and dying.  We need all the interested parties to be in the same boat.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:11:50 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 04:01:41 PM by MikeMike

Mike mike.
The viorcoin block chain is fine.
The main reasons I am behind a merger of the coin is that

1) eurbids is a solo developer, and he doesn't need the extra hassle

2)  eurbids has the advantage of experience within the telco industry so he would be a much better choice than myself or many others in taking over the sms gateway.

3) this will be the second coin eurbids will have saved, and you can't beat something like that for PR

4) the crypto community is tiny and dying.  We need all the interested parties to be in the same boat.

1) I was not aware he could still use the same blockchain, Thanks.
2)Not that you would be taking it over entirely. Just that you'd head up promotions of it or them. You expressed some good ideas
for promoting Vior in the past and Though Eurbids is talented at what he does he may not have the time and may actually appreciate
someone heading up the "Business end" as he heads up the tech end. Obviously Community should be consulted.
3)I agree.
4)Actually you'd be surprised how many have both coins...BUT I don't know what you mean by the same boat. Do you mean having one coin and not two
A Coin with a business end/real world usage to it is rare and therefore...and the Voip market  is huge so there is potential.

kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:59:42 AM

I'm a long term vior hodler. I vote for the merger, looks like most of us are. Thanks to ALL those offering to help with promotion & marketing. The potential for Vior & Kore is incredible, as long as the execution of the basic ideas are solid, that's why I think the merger is a no-brainer. Project execution will improve from synergies between the two coins.

My only request is to set a deadline for discussion, then proceed. Don't get bogged down with too much discussion that goes round and round in circles.
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:04:24 AM

I'm a long term vior hodler. I vote for the merger, looks like most of us are. Thanks to ALL those offering to help with promotion & marketing. The potential for Vior & Kore is incredible, as long as the execution of the basic ideas are solid, that's why I think the merger is a no-brainer. Project execution will improve from synergies between the two coins.

My only request is to set a deadline for discussion, then proceed. Don't get bogged down with too much discussion that goes round and round in circles.

I agree entirely, we spoke last week about 2.3 or 3 VIOR / 1 KORE exchange for the merger (based on top values of 15k and 40k respectively) and that seems reasonably fine. I support this 100% and I think Eur should take the best of VIOR and KORE and put it all in KORE 3.0. I will update my stream channel http://www.twitch.tv/nobodyouknow to show KORE as the sponsor instead of VIOR after the merger and I will stream KORE videos instead of VIOR videos during ad breaks, but please someone familiar with KORE PM me with all the best KORE videos to advertise on my channel. Keep up the great work guys, VIOR is still my favorite coin and I don't see this as a dying coin, instead I see it as a coin in a shell ready to transform into a beautiful butterfly when merged with KORE. Cheers!  Cheesy

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:28:29 AM

I agree entirely, we spoke last week about 2.3 or 3 VIOR / 1 KORE exchange for the merger (based on top values of 15k and 40k respectively) and that seems reasonably fine. I support this 100% and I think Eur should take the best of VIOR and KORE and put it all in KORE 3.0. I will update my stream channel http://www.twitch.tv/nobodyouknow to show KORE as the sponsor instead of VIOR after the merger and I will stream KORE videos instead of VIOR videos during ad breaks, but please someone familiar with KORE PM me with all the best KORE videos to advertise on my channel. Keep up the great work guys, VIOR is still my favorite coin and I don't see this as a dying coin, instead I see it as a coin in a shell ready to transform into a beautiful butterfly when merged with KORE. Cheers!  Cheesy
Also a long-term VIOR holder here. I agree with main points being made: yes to the merger, yes to the 3:1 swap ratio, yes to Eurbids taking over and bringing transparency to the development process, something we really missed with VIOR developer. The project has indeed incredible potential, and having stronger joined community from KORE and VIOR increases the chances for success.

this space is intentionally left blank
sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:51:52 AM

I agree entirely, we spoke last week about 2.3 or 3 VIOR / 1 KORE exchange for the merger (based on top values of 15k and 40k respectively) and that seems reasonably fine. I support this 100% and I think Eur should take the best of VIOR and KORE and put it all in KORE 3.0. I will update my stream channel http://www.twitch.tv/nobodyouknow to show KORE as the sponsor instead of VIOR after the merger and I will stream KORE videos instead of VIOR videos during ad breaks, but please someone familiar with KORE PM me with all the best KORE videos to advertise on my channel. Keep up the great work guys, VIOR is still my favorite coin and I don't see this as a dying coin, instead I see it as a coin in a shell ready to transform into a beautiful butterfly when merged with KORE. Cheers!  Cheesy
Also a long-term VIOR holder here. I agree with main points being made: yes to the merger, yes to the 3:1 swap ratio, yes to Eurbids taking over and bringing transparency to the development process, something we really missed with VIOR developer. The project has indeed incredible potential, and having stronger joined community from KORE and VIOR increases the chances for success.

Agree. Im also a Long-term VIOR holder, And the offer seems solid. Bigger community is better i would think.

smbbm

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:37:58 AM

Voting (as a major long-term Vior holder) for this:
* merger: yes
* 3:1 swap ratio: yes
* Eurbids taking over: yes
* transparent development: yes
* transparent roadmap: yes
* support for issues and bug fixes: yes
* opensource a much as possible: yes
* clear API for closed source: yes
* Kore as a project name: yes, although I wish a better name
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:22:57 PM

* opensource as much as possible: yes

glad to see that Vior community was able to produce quickly such a coherent list. It is quite complete I believe, and now the ball moves to the dev's court.
How does it look with the takeover negotiations? how far you are guys from reaching the agreement? What is the feedback from Kore community?

this space is intentionally left blank
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:29:17 PM

* opensource a much as possible: yes

sell your vior, and buy some Kore.

and stop crying for your gone dev
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:30:58 PM

* opensource as much as possible: yes

glad to see that Vior community was able to produce quickly such a coherent list. It is quite complete I believe, and now the ball moves to the dev's court.
How does it look with the takeover negotiations? how far you are guys from reaching the agreement? What is the feedback from Kore community?

The feedback from the Kore community is: SELL VIOR, BUY KORE

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:14:21 PM

Well that has been your concensus.

Whatever happens the connections made here have been invaluable towards making a telecom business a success in the future.

I look forward towards working together with you guys on whatever the voir community becomes.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:25:20 PM

Well that has been your concensus.

Whatever happens the connections made here have been invaluable towards making a telecom business a success in the future.

I look forward towards working together with you guys on whatever the voir community becomes.

you mean you've been selling your Kore's for buying Vior's and now you need the merge...
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: