Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spammathon: Brought to you by Candystripes  (Read 5307 times)
Pierre11Bis

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:00:21 PM

Good evening ,

Sorry not to have answered before but I have not had time to do so.

I am the true and pierre11 candystripe not gave me my account. I have not paid as evidenced by my transaction history on BlockChain (where I receive the loan):
https://blockchain.info/fr/address/13k3pGFoJG5TWSVnXoUE7mD4QUnYDn5ZBU

I send him a pessage for tell I will pay back but with late and HE DON'T ANSWER ME.

CANDYSTRIPES DON'T GIVE ME BACK MY ACCOUNT. I AM SIRE HE SOLD IT !!!! I THINKS IT'S A SCAMMER

And

Open a scam accusation against candystripes. You will probably need to provide more proof then this
No problem ; I could proff that I am the the real Pierre11.

I post the scam accusation in the next minutes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 10:38:15 PM

Good evening ,

I am the true and pierre11 candystripe not gave me my account. I have not paid as evidenced by my transaction history on BlockChain (where I receive the loan):

I send him a pessage for tell I will pay back but with late and HE DON'T ANSWER ME.

CANDYSTRIPES DON'T GIVE ME BACK MY ACCOUNT. I AM SIRE HE SOLD IT !!!! I THINKS IT'S A SCAMMER

And

Open a scam accusation against candystripes. You will probably need to provide more proof then this

Include the PM where Candystripes indicates the amount to send and the address to send it to.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pierre11Bis

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:46:49 PM

Good evening ,

And

Include the PM where Candystripes indicates the amount to send and the address to send it to.

It's the topic where I ask the loan (reply #9) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=828280.0

Link to the Scam Accusation Topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840008.0
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:49:42 PM

Good evening ,

And

this is the post when candy says that he gave the loan and the repayment address.

this is the post when candy provides the TXID of the loan being repaid. (both posts are unedited as of now)

Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:59:48 PM

Pierre doesn't talk like that at all, lol. I can give proof I gave it back.

Nobody bother talking back to this guy, he is most likely Bitcoin-Police or someone else that has something against me.

The BTC was sent back to me, I gave him the acc. Deal done, and his account was back to normal and everything is fine now. Whoever claims they are Pierre, really isn't.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Pierre11Bis

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:04:20 PM

Nobody bother talking back to this guy, he is most likely Bitcoin-Police or someone else that has something against me.

The BTC was sent back to me, I gave him the acc. Deal done, and his account was back to normal and everything is fine now. Whoever claims they are Pierre, really isn't.

You don't give me back my account ; I tell you put the old password and you don't do it.

You change the mail adress associated ; It's not the same.

You tell you have proof ; give it in this topic so...
Candystripes

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:10:13 PM

You don't give me back my account ; I tell you put the old password and you don't do it.

Pierre11Bis

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:15:14 PM

http://images.devs-on.net/Thumb/109FJpSSitope2qu-Region.png

It's not a proof !! You just send a password to someone. But it's not a proof that is the Pierre11 password. And if you sold a account, you also send the password...
Candystripes

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:16:45 PM

It's not a proof !! You just send a password to someone. But it's a proof that is the Pierre11 password. And if you sold a account, you also send the password...

Not even going to bother responding to this failure of a scammer anymore. You need to try WAY harder to scam, maybe make an HYIP or something xD. You aren't going to get anywhere with this.

Again, Pierre can actually speak English, unlike what you are showing me right now.

scarsbergholden

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:19:45 PM

I don't think this is proof.

I think that you should have pierre11 sign a message from 13k3pGFoJG5TWSVnXoUE7mD4QUnYDn5ZBU (which is the address that he requested the loan to be sent to) confirming that he received his account back. If you can get him to do this then you returned the account back to him, if he cannot do this, or if he does not log back into his account, then you most likely stole the account from him

Candystripes

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:23:23 PM

I think that you should have pierre11 sign a message from 13k3pGFoJG5TWSVnXoUE7mD4QUnYDn5ZBU (which is the address that he requested the loan to be sent to) confirming that he received his account back. If you can get him to do this then you returned the account back to him, if he cannot do this, or if he does not log back into his account, then you most likely stole the account from him

Since you are trustworthy, I will take you on a join.me and show you all PMs sent back and forth. Otherwise, not wasting my time.

@ OP: You forgot another thing before trying to scam. People only get their accounts back if they payback their loan within 5 days of the due date, or if they talk to me. You did not do either, and you're asking for "your" account back? Think again next time, lol. Pierre paid back 2 days after it was due, and he got his account back.

scarsbergholden

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:29:04 PM

Since you are trustworthy, I will take you on a join.me and show you all PMs sent back and forth. Otherwise, not wasting my time.

@ OP: You forgot another thing before trying to scam. People only get their accounts back if they payback their loan within 5 days of the due date, or if they talk to me. You did not do either, and you're asking for "your" account back? Think again next time, lol. Pierre paid back 2 days after it was due, and he got his account back.
PM's don't prove anything, you could easily have given him a fake password via PM. I think you should get pierre11 to sign a message from the above address. If you are going to quickly dismiss the idea of him signing a message from such address then I think you did not give the account back.

If he replies saying that he cannot sign a message from that address for some reason then we can go from there (most likely we can have someone like VOD log into his coinbase account - or what ever account is receiving the btc at that address - to verify that the account actually receives btc at such address)

Candystripes

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:32:42 PM

I PMed him, he's from France so he is most likely sleeping. I'll update you here and how it goes, but I am 100% sure I gave Pierre11 back to the right owner.

Also, in the tx he paid back 0.095 (was supposed to be 0.096), because he was two days late. 0.08 + 20% (10% late fee each day) = 0.096.

I don't want to waste my night replying here for this stupid guy claiming he is Pierre. Unless he gives us REAL proof, such as owning that address, just ignore the guy.

Pierre11Bis

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:38:21 PM

http://images.devs-on.net/Thumb/109FJpSSitope2qu-Region.png

You tell me just a message ago I paid back. So now you change your mind and tell I don't pay you back.

Where is the error Huh

The verity is I don't pay back but I send you a message for explain than I had late. You don't reply me ! What ?

Because during the loan, you sold my account after post more 70 post spam for sell my account more expensive.  

Just after I send you the message, you create a false trade for tell to the other member that I paid you back.

And you ask to the account buyer post a message than he receive back the loan.

But some members found your very suspicious behavior and open this topic.

Also what this different of price ? Just because you sold my account more expensive thant the amount I have to pay back to you.

You thought you were the smartest and nobody would identify your system ; so you are mistaken  Angry
scarsbergholden

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:42:36 PM

I PMed him, he's from France so he is most likely sleeping. I'll update you here and how it goes, but I am 100% sure I gave Pierre11 back to the right owner.

Also, in the tx he paid back 0.095 (was supposed to be 0.096), because he was two days late. 0.08 + 20% (10% late fee each day) = 0.096.

I don't want to waste my night replying here for this stupid guy claiming he is Pierre. Unless he gives us REAL proof, such as owning that address, just ignore the guy.
You have claimed to have given him back his account, so claiming that he did not send you enough is not a valid reason for him to be making a claim against you like this. You can either claim that he did not send enough (so you did not need to give him the account back) or that you did give the account back and that he is lying, but you cannot claim both. If you are going to claim that you did not need to give him his account back then you will lose credibility.

He has already provided a screenshot of PMs from both you and someone else regarding the loan that he was requesting. This is certainly not proof beyond a doubt, but it is something that gives a good indication that he, at one point had access to the account after he requested the loan.

This is also not the first time you have been accused of scamming from someone as a few months ago it was claimed that you were overpaid for an account, but when you were called out you refunded the scamee. (I can't find the specific thread but it was in the beginners and help section)

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 11:52:59 PM

It's the topic where I ask the loan (reply #9) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=828280.0

I advised you not to do this.   Undecided

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=828280.msg9258853#msg9258853

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pierre11Bis

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:56:33 PM

Yes I saw but I don't made lot of attention but before I don't imagine that the loaner could be the scammer.

I am sure I will never ask other loan in the future after this experience  Wink
PistolPete (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:45:27 AM

You think he is the real pierre? I thought it was somebody who was trying to pass off as French by using superbad 'englosh'.

It did seem too easy

It got sorted so conveniently just after I made the thread Smiley
Candystripes

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:51:32 AM

You tell me just a message ago I paid back. So now you change your mind and tell I don't pay you back.

Where is the error Huh

The verity is I don't pay back but I send you a message for explain than I had late. You don't reply me ! What ?

Because during the loan, you sold my account after post more 70 post spam for sell my account more expensive.  

Just after I send you the message, you create a false trade for tell to the other member that I paid you back.

And you ask to the account buyer post a message than he receive back the loan.

But some members found your very suspicious behavior and open this topic.

Also what this different of price ? Just because you sold my account more expensive thant the amount I have to pay back to you.

You thought you were the smartest and nobody would identify your system ; so you are mistaken  Angry

1. You never, ever messaged me.

2. I never sold the account. I thought he defaulted, so I posted on it to raise it's activity level since I could.

3. Again, you never sent shit.

4. English, PLEASE!?

5. This topic is about me BEFORE I gave the account back. And I deleted the posts anyways.

6. My system is to make money by loaning, and keeping the accounts for signature campaigns if they default.

PistolPete (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:59:47 AM

6. My system is to make money by loaning, and keeping the accounts for signature campaigns if they default.

If thats true then you didn't sell nor9865's account?

a) If you did then you are lying here.

b) If you didn't then the PM I got from nor9865 is actually from you lying.

Which one is it?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: