Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spammathon: Brought to you by Candystripes  (Read 5307 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:22:45 PM

Welp, I just got a negative trust from Bitcoin-Police saying i'm an alt of Candy. I'm done!

Bitcoin-Police and his false accusations I tell ya!

How is that guy, and Pierre11Bis not banned yet? I'm thinking, we might need new mods. BBmB still isn't banned too.

We don't need new Staff members , Have you tried to report him to a mod ? If you try and he wasn't ban , so it is not against the forum rules,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pierre11Bis

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:15:09 PM

I honestly think most posts were relevant to the topic, they were not spam. And who are you to get into my business about my posts? I deleted them anyways, so this thread should be deleted also.

That is my opinion^

Most? If most were relevant then why did you delete them?

I am actually surprised the account was not banned (maybe the only reason for the lack of a ban is because you deleted the posts before the mods could look at/see how much spam you were making)

Admins can still see deleted posts.
IDK if you saw any of the posts or not, but if so, would you consider them to be spam-like posts? (I don't think that staff can see deleted posts). Do you have any insight as to why the account(s) were not banned, as I would think this situation would fit perfectly for an account to be banned. The account was wearing a commercial signature (although I don't think it was a pay per post signature, it was still a commercial signature). Was it because he deleted the posts on his own?

CandyStripes, the question is more what you are not already banned ?

I remember you you don't give me back my account.
You tell in this post you asked to the user who actually use "Pierre11" proove he had the btc adress what is used by the loan and since you don't give us the proove. So you area spammer...
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:43:21 PM

I honestly think most posts were relevant to the topic, they were not spam. And who are you to get into my business about my posts? I deleted them anyways, so this thread should be deleted also.

That is my opinion^

I am actually surprised the account was not banned (maybe the only reason for the lack of a ban is because you deleted the posts before the mods could look at/see how much spam you were making)

IDK if you saw any of the posts or not, but if so, would you consider them to be spam-like posts? (I don't think that staff can see deleted posts). Do you have any insight as to why the account(s) were not banned, as I would think this situation would fit perfectly for an account to be banned. The account was wearing a commercial signature (although I don't think it was a pay per post signature, it was still a commercial signature). Was it because he deleted the posts on his own?

You tell in this post you asked to the user who actually use "Pierre11" proove he had the btc adress what is used by the loan and since you don't give us the proove. So you area spammer...

You know you could easily recover this account if you have previous trades with someone or you have posted your bitcoin address. You just need to sign the address with a PGP key to BadBear.

Simple as that.
ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 09:53:13 PM

You know you could easily recover this account if you have previous trades with someone or you have posted your bitcoin address. You just need to sign the address with a PGP key to BadBear.

Simple as that.
BadBear has said previously that he will not recover any lost accounts. He seems to think it poses too much risk to recover accounts to the incorrect person.

That leaves him with theymos, who has said that account recovery tends to be a low level priority. Plus the fact that candystripes should have access to the account at one point as it was voluntarily given to candystripes, and the fact that the mods do not moderate against scams (which is what this is by candystripes) would lead me to believe that he is not going to get his account back via the forum 
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:34:43 PM

That is my opinion^

Prove me you own the address and I will give you 1 BTC or get banned Smiley. Sign a message.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:20:40 PM

Simple as that.
BadBear has said previously that he will not recover any lost accounts. He seems to think it poses too much risk to recover accounts to the incorrect person.

That leaves him with theymos, who has said that account recovery tends to be a low level priority. Plus the fact that candystripes should have access to the account at one point as it was voluntarily given to candystripes, and the fact that the mods do not moderate against scams (which is what this is by candystripes) would lead me to believe that he is not going to get his account back via the forum 

He says he won't recover lost accounts who do not have a bitcoin address previously used to sign for to show previous ownership.
Domino

Activity: 662

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:39:49 AM

Simple as that.

He says he won't recover lost accounts who do not have a bitcoin address previously used to sign for to show previous ownership.

For your reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=734564.msg8302714#msg8302714
I won't be recovering accounts except in special cases.
I'm still doing pretty much the same stuff I always did (I already did several admin type duties such as ban appeals, fulfilling moderator ban requests, etc), with some more minor stuff. Just easier now that I have more information and tools to work with. Theymos is still in charge.

And also http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2hne0g/useraccounts_bitcointalkorg_not_like_other/ckugt4c

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: