Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN MAGAZINE ARRIVED!  (Read 50096 times)
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 12:19:12 AM

I ordered mine 4 days ago and it still hasn't arrived. I demand that MNW and all associated individuals be marked as SCAMMERS! Waiting 4 days is 1 day too many and I will not tolerate this blatant crime to continue. Ban them at once!

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitPay Business Solutions

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 01:07:53 AM

I am designing our ad for the next issue of Bitcoin Magazine (paid for with bitcoins), on my new 24" monitor I bought from newegg.com (also paid for with bitcoins)!

BitPay : The World Leader in Bitcoin Business Solutions

https://bitpay.com

Does your website accept bitcoins?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 02:18:51 AM

I am designing our ad for the next issue of Bitcoin Magazine (paid for with bitcoins), on my new 24" monitor I bought from newegg.com (also paid for with bitcoins)!

I like evoorhees's desk better. I wonder if he ever got his maid to wipe off that one spot pointed out by another user.

~Cackling Bear~
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 02:21:16 AM

I just had to add a post to try out my new signature which includes a link for Bitcoin Magazine as the first line! 

Woot!

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 02:29:19 AM

I ordered mine 4 days ago and it still hasn't arrived. I demand that MNW and all associated individuals be marked as SCAMMERS! Waiting 4 days is 1 day too many and I will not tolerate this blatant crime to continue. Ban them at once!

You can't be serious! How can they be possibly banned when they don't even know who them are?

For what it's worth, I'm currently investigating the link between they and them. So far I've learned that they are linked. but by an eleven-letter degree of separation. I thought I closed the gap when I reverted to the Greek alphabet and eliminated pi, but all that did was make me come full circle, and now I'm back at square one.

~Cackling Bear~
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 03:51:44 PM

Still nothing in Denmark  Sad

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 03:58:26 PM

Still nothing in Denmark  Sad

Germany either. Seems you are in one of the unlucky countries that mail travels at the speed of hair. Sad

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 05:47:50 PM

No joy in Canada... Sad

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 06:06:44 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2012, 06:28:40 AM by Matthew N. Wright

No joy in Canada... Sad

Adam Harding in Canada just got his. Yours is probably coming today or tomorrow then.

EDIT: Found out that I was wrong. He got a different shipment. Looks like Canada -really- hates the USPS.

sergio

Activity: 313
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2012, 06:07:38 PM

My arrived recently great magazine.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 06:31:02 PM

Thank you Sergio! Hope to see you ordering a subscription! The next issue will be increased page count, higher quality content, and faster deliver for most.

http://subscribe.bitcoinmagazine.net

kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2012, 06:34:28 PM

Thank you Sergio! Hope to see you ordering a subscription! The next issue will be increased page count, higher quality content, and faster deliver for most.

When can people who only ordered a single order of the May issue be able to order a single order of the June issue?

I assume the website will be updated in a couple weeks (after the May issue is not being popularly ordered anymore)?

Fold for spending BTCs

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 06:39:52 PM

When can people who only ordered a single order of the May issue be able to order a single order of the June issue?

I assume the website will be updated in a couple weeks (after the May issue is not being popularly ordered anymore)?
On that note, it'd be awesome if the ability to post-order an earlier issue was somehow kept, assuming stock of that issue is still available.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 06:41:41 PM

Yes! Right now orders keep flooding in for the first issue ("Oh shit! It's not a scam??") so as you understood, it doesn't make much sense to switch to second issue sales just yet.

I did learn from my mistakes thought of hearing people lying about me, calling me a scammer, and basically having no faith at all just because I accepted money beforehand so anyone who wants the second issue will have to wait until we go to print. Evil isn't it? What will all those bored detractors have to bitch about then? LOL

"The colors are...ONLY 4 OF THEM!! AND MATTHEW IS UGLY!"

Guilty as charged.

On that note, it'd be awesome if the ability to post-order an earlier issue was somehow kept, assuming stock of that issue is still available.

It will be kept up for as long as we have stock of the first issue (I'm already running out in Korea, Adam is running out in Canada and Daniel is running out in New York. We'll see how many UK and Romania have left in a few weeks.)

boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 08:21:31 PM

Not sure if mine was sent out or not. I didn't preorder, but felt like ordering a subscription.

I ordered mine May 24th. Should I give it another week or so, or contact support?

(If it hasn't been sent out yet, i'll need to change my shipping address anyways)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 11:16:05 PM

Not sure if mine was sent out or not. I didn't preorder, but felt like ordering a subscription.

I ordered mine May 24th. Should I give it another week or so, or contact support?

(If it hasn't been sent out yet, i'll need to change my shipping address anyways)

Go ahead and contact support at info@bitcoinmagazine.net and make sure.

Fuzzy

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 03:01:00 AM

The next issue will be increased page count, higher quality content, and faster deliver for most.

I pre-ordered the first issue over a month ago. If I put in another order right now, would I be getting another copy of the First issue, or will an order placed today start with the second issue? 
sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2012, 03:33:18 AM

Yes! Right now orders keep flooding in for the first issue ("Oh shit! It's not a scam??") so as you understood, it doesn't make much sense to switch to second issue sales just yet.

I did learn from my mistakes thought of hearing people lying about me, calling me a scammer, and basically having no faith at all just because I accepted money beforehand so anyone who wants the second issue will have to wait until we go to print. Evil isn't it? What will all those bored detractors have to bitch about then? LOL

Yeah, it is tough getting the initial start-up capital on a risky venture. If Mom is not going to loan you money then I suppose potential customers are one route. It is not unusual to fund it via potential customers. Just look at the Terrafugia and they ask for about $100,000 from their potential customers.

So I would not let the people calling you a liar, scammer, etc. get you down. Try to set the proper expectations and give frequent communications and updates and potential customers are usually pretty forgiving. Sure, I sent bitcoins a long time ago and was wondering when my magazine would show up and even thought I might have gotten scammed but such is the risk. I suppose I give most people the benefit of the doubt. After all, you can probably make bank with a regular BitCoin magazine and subscriber base. We are all big kids.

kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2012, 06:24:56 AM

The next issue will be increased page count, higher quality content, and faster deliver for most.

I pre-ordered the first issue over a month ago. If I put in another order right now, would I be getting another copy of the First issue, or will an order placed today start with the second issue? 

My understanding is that an order through the website right now would start with the first magazine (plus any additional months depending on what you order).

As Matthew mentioned above, they'll add a button to order the second issue once it is in print, so all orders right now are still for initial subscriptions starting with the May 2012 initial issue.

*Disclaimer - I'm not an official voice of the magazine; just an enthusiast.  Please reach out to Bitcoin Magazine directly for a more clear/correct answer.

Happy reading!

Fold for spending BTCs

PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 11:53:24 AM

Still no bitcoin magazine in The Netherlands   Sad

Waiting is boring.

Greetz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: