Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Minimg for Beginners  (Read 1361 times)
tifossi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:31:11 PM

Hashocean is a good way. There are some other ways (HYIP)
You can try: https://atlantinv.com For the 3 day plan. I was investing $20 and have back $21.80 after the 3 days. (Business days)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:41:26 AM

Hashocean is a good way. There are some other ways (HYIP)
You can try: https://atlantinv.com For the 3 day plan. I was investing $20 and have back $21.80 after the 3 days. (Business days)

Investing in a HYIP is not a good way either, as it might get offline any day and you won't even see what you had some day before...
And about cloud mining, I would say that you should rather go for Genesis-mining but it will need some good investment, or you should just leave your idea opting for the same, instead you may mine yourself with an S7 which are currently being sold at ~70% of the prices they were being sold at...

Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:55:14 AM

Be prepared that one day they will run away with your money, its a "ponzi".

But, if you still want to invest in it, then it is likely you are interested in popular services that are already working for a long time:
- Hashocean https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1259703.0
- Hashflare https://hashflare.io/
- Hashnest https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766448.0
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 10:38:40 AM

Cloudmining is just a scam atleast 98% of the sites claiming to give cloud mining service are just a hyip which pay till they get new investors. Beware of those cloudmining service as they target mostly people new to bitcoin and bitcoin mining.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 10:50:18 AM

Topmine.io is also a great cloudmining service. I am getting a profits now from the comissions of my referrals. They offer 5 currencies to mine (bitcoin, dogecoin, litecoin, dashcoin and etheium) you can also mine USD. You will receive 5terax after sign up and realtime payment proofs .
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:18:46 PM

Topmine.io is also a great cloudmining service. I am getting a profits now from the comissions of my referrals. They offer 5 currencies to mine (bitcoin, dogecoin, litecoin, dashcoin and etheium) you can also mine USD. You will receive 5terax after sign up and realtime payment proofs .

Topmine.io is the newest ponzi scam in town, 1 month old, basically you are giving to the wolf sheeps without limit (referrals) in this case. Stay away from promoting it clearly or else established members of this forum will tag you in red. Topmine.io was offline during their first week, claiming they were hacked, this only means they are scams. Stop giving them new investors as the new investors keeps prolonging this scam in time before they run with user money.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:42:57 PM

Topmine.io is the newest ponzi scam in town, 1 month old, basically you are giving to the wolf sheeps without limit (referrals) in this case. Stay away from promoting it clearly or else established members of this forum will tag you in red. Topmine.io was offline during their first week, claiming they were hacked, this only means they are scams. Stop giving them new investors as the new investors keeps prolonging this scam in time before they run with user money.
Sorry for this one. I just shared that i recently received a payment from them. But if you think or experienced scam by this site, well i will have to stop promoting this site to other members, but still I will continue to use this because for now, i still receive payment from them. Good luck to your earning my friend.
jpucela14

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:25:03 AM

i already not trust with cloud mining because too many they are a ponzi scheme if you interested to invest in cloud mining maybe you can try in invest at hashflare.
Hash flare looks good... doing some calculations you need 6 months to pay your investment and after that you'll get profit of it

jpucela14

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:33:25 AM

Can someone explain me how top mine works... i can't understand it...

lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:36:21 AM

there is several legit cloud mining sites, but to get ROI from them is too hard and maybe you will needed about 1 year or more to take back your investment. others "cloud mining" sites which are more profitable and getting ROI is easier, arenot legit and almost all of them are ponzi and no one know when will they become scammed, so be careful and think twice before make investment
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:49:59 PM

there is several legit cloud mining sites, but to get ROI from them is too hard and maybe you will needed about 1 year or more to take back your investment. others "cloud mining" sites which are more profitable and getting ROI is easier, arenot legit and almost all of them are ponzi and no one know when will they become scammed, so be careful and think twice before make investment

Some "legit"contract minings like lifetime are impossible to get investiment back if the Site doesn't make some alterations later. At some point the mining income is lowest than the fees to pay. ROI in 1 year is a very optimist vision hehe

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print