Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [IDEA] New Coin System (POFS)  (Read 1109 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:12:01 PM

Ok so i had an idea and i need feedback !

I thought of a new proof of work system that i think is great..

it's called "Proof of Fat Shit"

users will earn one coin each for every picture of a dump they take and and upload a picture to on www.ratemypoo.com

It should be doable because all a guy has to do is sort through the pics quickly checking for legit pictures of dumps.. not too much work Wink
and the rating system at that web site can be used as an earnings modifier..
shit pic's get rated from 0 to 9 to so the better the shit the better the voting score you get.. then every guy that votes on your pic you get more coins Smiley

oh and i already pulled a HYP coin and bought up all the shitcoin's that was ANN'd before ..hi Vlad / r3wt Wink
So i will be using Shitcoin released here before for my IPO soon. don't worry i paid a $1.95 for them ALL (60 million coins) but you all will pay much MUCH more LOL
There is a new 2015 hybrid electric Lambo out now and i want it.. buy my IPO !

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1245

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 11:23:40 PM

Would you mind doing the due diligence on the pictures posts?

Probably an acceptable job for you... maybe.

Interesting idea though.  I'd send daily poo pictures.  

I've often looked down and thought "This has to be worth something."

I actually own a perfect domain for it:  www.PayPoop.com (spin off of paypal)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:29:40 PM

You visited the site right ? i was given the link on IRC by some old PC game cracking guys in my group over 10 years ago !

and i had one the other day that had to have been worth 1,000 shit coins !

guys.. keep a camera in your bathroom especially if you're a big meat eater Wink

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1245

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 11:32:48 PM

You visited the site right ?

No, I don't click links from scammers/fuddster sock puppets or visit sites they recommend. Sad

I'll use my imagination on what it is. Probably better that way anyways IMO Smiley

I don't think it should be preshatted though. (premined)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:09:48 AM

ProTip:
It's all in the butter Wink

I have a lot of experience and have honed my skills over the years so..
It's not about length.. it's about Girth !
Back in the late 80's did lots of experiments using all kinds of butters.
You can't just use margarine it's got to be REAL butter !
Back in the old days there was all these commercials that came out some of them like the Parkay, with talking butter containers.
Then there was the man and women couple talking about "I can't believe it's not butter" where she would swat away the mans hand in every commercial.
Then there was the one that had a kings crown show up on guys that had eaten that brand of butter (forgot the name)

anyway sometimes i need a mini stool to prop up my feet in the bathroom to get the job done.
but you really wanna go for girth for max stopping power and lots of votes !
any college girls can leave the ole' green long S but it takes a REAL man to put down some numbers on width !

feel free to post your own tips on how to earn more shit coins Smiley

poncom

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:59:26 AM

shit pic's get rated from 0 to 9 to so the better the shit the better the voting score you get.. then every guy that votes on your pic you get more coins Smiley

You could use the internationally recognized Bristol stool chart system to rate shits instead.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:29:38 AM

I never knew about that thanks but what about color ?
My Purple Kool-Aid i like drinking all the time makes Green colored shitcoin "blocks" LOL

poncom

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:39:37 AM

Sorry, but that's the internationally recognized way a doctor rates your shits. It's so popular there are now Bristol stool chart mugs, T-shirts, and posters. Unfortunately, the color doesn't seem to matter when making a diagnosis of whether a patient is constipated or has the shits.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: