Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:51:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Junaeth - World’s first private high performance blockchain protocol  (Read 631038 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
je_sus

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:07:45 AM

Hi,

You will need to restart it, it may take a few restarts. It's a problem because of the tor network.
StealthSend

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 07:01:35 AM

Hi Everyone,

Our slack channel (https://stealthcoin.slack.com/) has become such a success in terms of interfacing with the community, that I didn't realize that I haven't posted here in a while. Also, to be honest, I couldn't follow the old thread because of the volume. I realize that as a consequence I have lost my habit of checking the bitcointalk thread often, which I regret. This new moderated thread is much more manageable, admittedly at the sacrifice of much of the color that made the old thread so entertaining.

I'll try in earnest to start checking here more regularly and provide more regular updates.

As everyone may be aware, the new wallet is nearing completion. Intentionally or not, this wallet represents an entire new codebase. We recruited a very talented developer to create a complete re-design, based on the work of our lead designer, Sascha Pahlke of Pahlke Media (http://www.pahlkemedia.de/). He interfaces very closely with our Qt programmer, so the wallet is true to the design and interface standards set by Sascha. The wallet will probably be released within two weeks. This new wallet probably represents the most extensive redesign of a crypto wallet since the original bitcoin wallet was originally released.

In terms of my own efforts, I have spent a lot of time interfacing with the developers from BlockNet. We are really beginning to form a sort of crypto mega-team, with the generation of a lot of ideas. From these ideas, I have begun to work on crypto-2.0 technologies that will soon go into StealthCoin, to ensure that it is ready for fee-based layered services. These services should integrate well with BlockNet's XBridge interface and stay true BlockNet's goal of hosting revenue-generating services.

I have also been working on solidifying how to secure an anonymous blockchain using proof of stake. I formerly thought this would be impossible or require very expensive zero knowledge proofs, but I have recently learned of new staking methods that should make it possible. I'm very excited about this possibility, although I'm going to be careful not to elaborate too much in public.

I'll close by saying that I'm glad to be back, even though our community on the slack channel knows that I never really left.

-- Hondo
je_sus

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:24:39 AM

Hi Hondo,

Nice to see you around again. Keep coming back Smiley
StealthSend

Activity: 85

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 07:40:59 AM

Hi

Just tried to open my wallet and got an error.

Every time I click any of the options the wallet says not responding and fails.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Bromhead

Where did you get this build? Our official, signed, builds are not compiled against the Visual C++ libraries.

If you didn't compile this wallet yourself or it doesn't bear the CryptoCertify signature, do not run it.

moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 09:33:22 AM

Hi Everyone,

Our slack channel (https://stealthcoin.slack.com/) has become such a success in terms of interfacing with the community, that I didn't realize that I haven't posted here in a while. Also, to be honest, I couldn't follow the old thread because of the volume. I realize that as a consequence I have lost my habit of checking the bitcointalk thread often, which I regret. This new moderated thread is much more manageable, admittedly at the sacrifice of much of the color that made the old thread so entertaining.

I'll try in earnest to start checking here more regularly and provide more regular updates.

As everyone may be aware, the new wallet is nearing completion. Intentionally or not, this wallet represents an entire new codebase. We recruited a very talented developer to create a complete re-design, based on the work of our lead designer, Sascha Pahlke of Pahlke Media (http://www.pahlkemedia.de/). He interfaces very closely with our Qt programmer, so the wallet is true to the design and interface standards set by Sascha. The wallet will probably be released within two weeks. This new wallet probably represents the most extensive redesign of a crypto wallet since the original bitcoin wallet was originally released.

In terms of my own efforts, I have spent a lot of time interfacing with the developers from BlockNet. We are really beginning to form a sort of crypto mega-team, with the generation of a lot of ideas. From these ideas, I have begun to work on crypto-2.0 technologies that will soon go into StealthCoin, to ensure that it is ready for fee-based layered services. These services should integrate well with BlockNet's XBridge interface and stay true BlockNet's goal of hosting revenue-generating services.

I have also been working on solidifying how to secure an anonymous blockchain using proof of stake. I formerly thought this would be impossible or require very expensive zero knowledge proofs, but I have recently learned of new staking methods that should make it possible. I'm very excited about this possibility, although I'm going to be careful not to elaborate too much in public.

I'll close by saying that I'm glad to be back, even though our community on the slack channel knows that I never really left.

-- Hondo

Hi Hondo. Good to hear from you...here, even though I hear from you daily on Slack Cheesy
We are all 100% behind you. Keep up the good work !

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:05:33 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 10:42:41 AM by StealthCoin1

Hi Everyone,

-- Hondo

yay!
glad you're back to bitcointalk community.
we're now know more about this new wallet, Sascha and new developer you guys are pure talent!

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:12:07 AM

The XST community is with you Hondo!

Keep progressing !!!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:15:34 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 12:01:30 PM by EmilioMann

Thanks Hondo!
To those who don't know:
Sascha Pahlke = pm1978
simtho

Activity: 135

★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:30:51 AM

Hey guys!
this my new account

"sadochismo"

> pm1978 is my "old one"

Just letting you know.

cheers,
Sascha

I think he has now a new name: sadochismo

MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:33:19 PM

So when are we going to crown our XST as the KING of anonymous coins? Smiley
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:42:02 PM

Hi Everyone,

-- Hondo

yay!
glad you're back to bitcointalk community.
we're now know more about this new wallet, Sascha and new developer you guys are pure talent!

+1  Cool

sibcurrency

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:21:27 PM

Hondo is the Man !  Cool

[XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:11:31 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 10:28:33 PM by BTCwriter

What's just happening? Why people are dumping this coin? I still don't understand. Hondo as lead dev of this coin is the best because he know how to fixed every problems, he's still active, and he can recruiting other developers to work with Stealtcoin, this is the best ingredient for a coin to succeed. So what is the problem here?
cryptobeast

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:35:17 PM

The importance of CoinGateway!!!

http://dailycoinnews.com/2014/10/31/the-importance-of-coingateway-to-the-cryptoworld/
cryptobeast

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:40:17 PM

This is a new blog for bitcoin and altcoin news http://dailycoinnews.com/

Check it out and follow dailycoinnews tweeter channel https://twitter.com/dailycoinnews

Send a message about the article you would like to see at http://dailycoinnews.com/contact-us/
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:15:58 AM

Anythin about stealthsend technology whitepaper,im here from the botttom and im watigin only for stealthsend technology Cheesy it come
 this year? thakyou.soryim drrung.gn!
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:26:22 AM

What's just happening? Why people are dumping this coin? I still don't understand. Hondo as lead dev of this coin is the best because he know how to fixed every problems, he's still active, and he can recruiting other developers to work with Stealtcoin, this is the best ingredient for a coin to succeed. So what is the problem here?

Not a big dump. Volumes are low. You are right this coin has a great team for long term success. I think Hondo isn't likely to hype anything following the fud. I think he will drop big surprises on us. That's the bet. Big rewards if it comes off if you get in at these low prices.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:58:25 AM

Some ding-dongs made an anti-Blocknet thread & are trying to scare people. They are lucky, I have QiGong classes all weekend or I'd track down all their favorite coins & FUD the shit out of them.
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:44:49 PM

i'm happy to see stealthcoin team monitoring this thread and deleting the fuds Grin

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:00:29 PM

agreed we dont need any fud in this thread,
XST has great future ahead..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: