Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Junaeth - World’s first private high performance blockchain protocol  (Read 631037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:38:01 PM

My blocknet investment (lxc, xst, fibre, XC) has gone from 17 BTC to 4.5.

Not a single coin has delivered on anything it stands for. Only websites, wallets and multipools. IMO bare bone basics of any coin out there and certainly not the revolution I was sold on.

Blocknet investment is not related to the XST or any other coin,
they have their own development team, so you can ask from the blocknet thread..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:43:20 PM

yes is nice post.... Smiley @tx42

Hah. Sorry. Somehow I quoted and posted the whole OP. I got a message that the devs deleted it.

But you are right. It is a nice post.

They deleted my post too, all I said was that it was unprofessional to miss dead lines, now they say the middle of December?

If they keep censoring us this coin won't last long!

Why you didn't or doesn't this same question in the shadowcoin thread, which is the coin that you invest from what I read in your last posts?
Zero knowledge zk snarks been promised for early September.

Since October, they say that the members are already testing this feature and it would be delivered on november 5.
So far the blahblahblah remains the same and nothing was delivered.

Yet you come here just to say that the xst devs are not professionals for a small delay?

This isn't fud?
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:46:28 PM

yay!!!!, first time i get stake.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
cool, but I think you are using an older version of the wallet because the latest you have a padlock to lock and unlock.
you need to upgrade to 1.3.0.0

Did I miss an update? Mine says it's version 1.3.0.0 but it doesn't have the lock unlock buttons on the mine.

you download this wallet from op? I will ask about it for the devs on slack

CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:08:54 PM

yay!!!!, first time i get stake.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
cool, but I think you are using an older version of the wallet because the latest you have a padlock to lock and unlock.
you need to upgrade to 1.3.0.0

Did I miss an update? Mine says it's version 1.3.0.0 but it doesn't have the lock unlock buttons on the mine.

you download this wallet from op? I will ask about it for the devs on slack

I honestly don't recall if I downloaded it from the OP or not. Everything seems to work fine, regardless. Maybe I should just wait for the new, new one. I'd pop in Slack (I really should since I haven't in a while), if I wasn't at work at the moment.
Thanks!
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:13:09 PM

Has the release of the new wallet been delayed?

anybody?

"We are continuously working on features. The new Qt wallet is almost done. I'm not sure what I can give away, but we have another huge feature Also que Has Been in the works for a while. The dev team is not focused on price. We can not be because it Interferes with development. However, we have Been working on new marketing strategies. It's not clear why the price is low, but Those of us who have spare BTC are buying at These prices.

hondo"
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4884

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:29:38 PM

Why are non fud posts being deleted? Are you guys trying to drive people away?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:35:08 PM

let's not forget this very cool video made by a supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K72cv10&feature=youtu.be

Very good video i like it Smiley XST have lot of potential  Kiss it's just a bad days for XST not more than that.

im agree thats good video and xst have a good pontential but why xst price down ?

You don`t know why the price is down? Here is why:

Many XST adopters used to complain that 14k satoshi was too high price for them and that they could not afford that price. So we decided to make a special offer to all these people: we reduced the price to 2k satoshi till the end of the year. Remember that this offer last only till the end of 2014. After the new year the price will never stop to rise, so take advantage of this special offer !!!  Cheesy
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:37:54 PM

Very good video i like it Smiley XST have lot of potential  Kiss it's just a bad days for XST not more than that.

im agree thats good video and xst have a good pontential but why xst price down ?

Many XST adopters used to complain that 14k satoshi was too high price for them and that they could not afford that price. So we decided to make a special offer to all these people: we reduced the price to 2k satoshi till the end of the year. Remember that this offer last only till the end of 2014. After the new year the price will never stop to rise, so take advantage of this special offer !!!  Cheesy

Smiley Good one!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:56:50 PM

yes is nice post.... Smiley @tx42

Hah. Sorry. Somehow I quoted and posted the whole OP. I got a message that the devs deleted it.

But you are right. It is a nice post.

They deleted my post too, all I said was that it was unprofessional to miss dead lines, now they say the middle of December?

If they keep censoring us this coin won't last long!
if you dont have trust and patient than go to other shitcoins, here we dont need,
we have the best team behind XST, in the we will be the winners.....

All I said was it was unprofessional to miss deadlines, which it is. As you can see the price is dropping back down, and we have moved off the first page on Bittrex.

If everyone took your advice and switched to other shit coins then you would be left with nothing.
cool down Man and remember this patient is the only key to success,
Hondo is still behind XST and very soon will deliver and make the new history in world of crypto

I am cool and still holding  Grin

I just didn't like my post being deleted, when I wasn't spreading FUD

@leigh2k14, if you really are XST holder, I understand it is not easy at all to see your investment decline importantly. But be sure the devs are doing their best to deliver their promises.

Also remember that only the devs are not responsible for price uprising. It`s up to the whole community to take care about this issue. We have members who are building StealthShop online stores, who tweet non-stop XST news, who negotiate with potential investors, who make buy walls to sustain xst price till the release of the news.

And u, how are you personally contributing in XST welfare? If u really are a XST adopter, try to do some work for it and don`t require too much only from the dev team.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:08:13 PM

What non fud post was deleted?
Are being deleted only fud posts or that are quoting fud posts
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:12:12 PM

The one I pointed out to one guy that he is running around with blinders on that is not advantageous and that his use of the English language is sub-par.

tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:26:22 PM

The one I pointed out to one guy that he is running around with blinders on that is not advantageous and that his use of the English language is sub-par.

Bad post: "Wahhhhhh. Why are you guys not making me rich? My English is better than yours. You support of this project means you have blinders on!!! Boo hooo."

Good post: "I understand this is an open source project and the devs have never gotten paid by anybody. I understand that when I buy coins at an exchange, my money is not going to the devs, it's going to someone else, who, like me, bought their coins at an exchange. I understand that the entire money supply of the coin has gone through the exchange at least 4 times. Like the devs, I contribute this coin to help my own investment. Here's what I have done and I think it will help adoption of XST and my investment. It feels good to help. I'm glad I'm not a whiner."

Hope that helps!

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
CaptainCrapper

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:57:30 PM

Bad post: "Wahhhhhh. Why are you guys not making me rich? My English is better than yours. You support of this project means you have blinders on!!! Boo hooo."

Good post: "I understand this is an open source project and the devs have never gotten paid by anybody. I understand that when I buy coins at an exchange, my money is not going to the devs, it's going to someone else, who, like me, bought their coins at an exchange. I understand that the entire money supply of the coin has gone through the exchange at least 4 times. Like the devs, I contribute this coin to help my own investment. Here's what I have done and I think it will help adoption of XST and my investment. It feels good to help. I'm glad I'm not a whiner."

Hope that helps!

Classic... I love it!  Grin
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:17:14 PM

This one is very cool. I like it man. Great sense of humor.
gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:32:30 PM

Dont forget new wallet is in test mode.i catched everything so i know the true,wallet is comin on this planet.byebye

And

MR1
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:55:09 PM

This one is very cool. I like it man. Great sense of humor.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:59:17 PM

Nice gustopaz!

Never loose faith in XST !!!

In XST We Trust !
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:51:11 PM

Hope that helps!

Classic... I love it!  Grin

Didn't even see it he's been on ignore for awhile. It was a very cute statement.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:05:52 PM

Dont forget new wallet is in test mode.i catched everything so i know the true,wallet is comin on this planet.byebye

And

I have to say that wallet is damn sexy Shocked

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

CaptainCrapper

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:35:04 AM

Damn, I don't remember my Slack login & I can't recover it because I used a hushmail account that locked me out for inactivity... unless I get a paid account with them. I was RiseFromTheAshes74. Can anybody help me out or should I just start over from scratch?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: