Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EventToken [EVENT] Community Takeover | Blockchain-based Event Solutions  (Read 44447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hrt

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:02:45 PM

statement made by boobarella

What is this set of letters supposed to mean? The acquirement of what property are u talking about? Who obeys what? And why did u shoot on camera this toilet paper? It has the sentences from newspaper printed on it.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:09:22 PM

Grin

woke up to a nice xmas surprise from the intellectual property office this morning

Surprise  is great, especially during holidays.
EventToken (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:23:34 PM

What is this set of letters supposed to mean? The acquirement of what property are u talking about? Who obeys what? And why did u shoot on camera this toilet paper? It has the sentences from newspaper printed on it.

all your unexchangeable non resaleable non forgeable ticketing solutions are belong to us. You have no chance to survive, make your time.
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:51:44 AM

up we go  Cool
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:44:00 AM

Grin

woke up to a nice xmas surprise from the intellectual property office this morning

Congratulations on the Patent Application !

I visited the Gov.UK website & saw that the IPO has a search engine for patent applications.  I searched for # GB1422335.8 and the result I got was : This application is not yet published.

I have no knowledge whatsoever of UK patent law.  Can you please describe the status of your patent, and what rights you have accrued thus far ?

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
SouthernBTC

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:47:41 AM

Grin

Congratulations on the Patent Application !

I visited the Gov.UK website & saw that the IPO has a search engine for patent applications.  I searched for # GB1422335.8 and the result I got was : This application is not yet published.

I have no knowledge whatsoever of UK patent law.  Can you please describe the status of your patent, and what rights you have accrued thus far ?

Ditto!
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:25:52 AM

Hey.

Yeah of course.  So it is a long drawn out process. Probably the same as the states.

Initially you submit your application.  They then so searches.  If the searches come back that your claims are not already covered the application is accepted.

This is where we are now. Application accepted.  Now if any major ticketing or eventanagement companies take the risk of using any of our ideas they would pay big if we get to granted status.  In effect until we are refused or denied no one will use blockchain to manage ticketing or access control systems here.

Our claims section covers methods of automatic ticketing systems using block chain to distribute and redeem ticketing using mobile devices and entry gate computers and our ticket creating system. 

It also covers using the technology to create automated entry and exit systems. 

Tying block chain assets to specific devices using but not limited to sit card serial numbers and imei numbers. 

And integrated systems using different classes of. Block chain assets and entry systems to manage who can and can't enter which part of an event.  So for example at a motor race there are lots of different areas and different people have access to different ones. Our entry controlled system would have a block chain asset on a mobile device which would 'talk'  to an entry gate or person and allow or disallow access to that area.  You would be issued with the correct asset or have the correct terms attached to your asset that when you scan the entry system it allows you through.

There are various other aspects to it but this is the gist of what we are protecting and working on.

The next steps in patent are somewhat nebulous and involve the inventive leap.

Usually it takes around a year from here to acceptance with a few bumps along the way.
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:06:35 PM

Hey.

Yeah of course.  So it is a long drawn out process. Probably the same as the states.

Initially you submit your application.  They then so searches.  If the searches come back that your claims are not already covered the application is accepted.

This is where we are now. Application accepted.  Now if any major ticketing or eventanagement companies take the risk of using any of our ideas they would pay big if we get to granted status.  In effect until we are refused or denied no one will use blockchain to manage ticketing or access control systems here.

Our claims section covers methods of automatic ticketing systems using block chain to distribute and redeem ticketing using mobile devices and entry gate computers and our ticket creating system. 

It also covers using the technology to create automated entry and exit systems. 

Tying block chain assets to specific devices using but not limited to sit card serial numbers and imei numbers. 

And integrated systems using different classes of. Block chain assets and entry systems to manage who can and can't enter which part of an event.  So for example at a motor race there are lots of different areas and different people have access to different ones. Our entry controlled system would have a block chain asset on a mobile device which would 'talk'  to an entry gate or person and allow or disallow access to that area.  You would be issued with the correct asset or have the correct terms attached to your asset that when you scan the entry system it allows you through.

There are various other aspects to it but this is the gist of what we are protecting and working on.

The next steps in patent are somewhat nebulous and involve the inventive leap.

Usually it takes around a year from here to acceptance with a few bumps along the way.

thank you.

yes, that does sound very much like the "patent pending" status in the states.  I'm no lawyer, but in the patent pending stage here, I think one has all the rights of a patent holder from the date the application is filed, provided that the patent is granted.

If block chain technology becomes widely applied to ticketing, and your patent is broad enough............
the world is your oyster.

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
VirusIEP

Activity: 135

Admin BinPool.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 03:41:10 PM

http://event.binpool.com/ - pool work
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:48:06 PM

Does anyone know about how many blocks a day are being found? Or is there a way to figure it out?

Just trying to get an idea about how much mining is left. I see a little over 12k blocks to mine. Just curious about how many days total or close.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
hrt

Activity: 288

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 08:46:05 PM

all your unexchangeable non resaleable non forgeable ticketing solutions are belong to us. You have no chance to survive, make your time.

I'm going to bring up an unprecedented truth coming from the essence of ur nature and that unbreakable fact is that u are a token. I am token, krakentoken, sembrotoken, u are token. Don't u know that all are tokens? When u managed to see an old pastern crossing the road or kicking ur ass with crutches or squaring off and doing sparring, actively jabbing mature  carpenter from the hood or an illusory gastarbeiter drinking a sudorific and defecating from the armpits, or part of human's buttocks walking down the street, then u wouldn't probably show keen mental discernment or go with ur controversy way of thinking because the only way to deliberately refuse the reality is momentarily concerning with ur spiritual matter than with externalities and so u can see the light and tumble to that all are tokens.  

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
OdinYggd

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:10:57 PM

Another halving is coming shortly! At the time of this post we have 300 sat buy support, diff of 24.8, and block 39894

At block 40001, the yield decreases from 100 per block to 50 per block. I expect to see the diff go down, but that price probably will go up quite a bit too.

Hope all my buys fill in time.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:24:08 PM

Does anyone know about how many blocks a day are being found? Or is there a way to figure it out?

Just trying to get an idea about how much mining is left. I see a little over 12k blocks to mine. Just curious about how many days total or close.

blocktimes are 1 min so you can work it out from there.
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:47:58 AM

OK, team is back to work today after xmas. Will start with some updates and things ASAP
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:13:25 AM

blocktimes are 1 min so you can work it out from there.

Thanks. I should have looked at the OP better.

So then the ride is almost over. So sad now.

But looking forward to the future of the coin.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
EventToken (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:17:49 PM

our latest promo video has just been finished. This is part of our marketing package to event organisers and management companies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGbD2jecR4Y

btw -- does anyone know if it is possible to embed video on this forum?
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:01:50 PM

our latest promo video has just been finished. This is part of our marketing package to event organisers and management companies

very nice video! 
SouthernBTC

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:58:40 PM

Haven't seen it done yet, but you can definitely put a link to it in the op.

Looks good by the way, I look forward to hearing more about event token's Blockchain solution.

bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:22:01 PM

It's almost show time!
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:46:08 PM

Check out the OP to Ripoff Coin. Not sure if that is what you are talking about.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: