Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EventToken [EVENT] Community Takeover | Blockchain-based Event Solutions  (Read 44447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nyo_x

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:23:16 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 01:13:48 PM by nyo_x

Somebody is staking on different chain, not the block explorer one. I was staking also on wrong chain,block count was over 210 000,block explorer is 207925, Resyncing now with nodes posted....

EDIT: I have completly resynced the wallet with posted nodes and I'm on block 128105 but block explorer's last block is 207925 from 5/9/2015 2:29:27 PM;

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:47:42 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 05:11:26 PM by almond

Somebody is staking on different chain, not the block explorer one. I was staking also on wrong chain,block count was over 210 000,block explorer is 207925, Resyncing now with nodes posted....

EDIT: I have completly resynced the wallet with posted nodes and I'm on block 128105 but block explorer's last block is 207925 from 5/9/2015 2:29:27 PM;

our block explorer does indeed seem to be stuck at block 207925 on 5/9/2015.  I run two nodes that are currently on block 215962 and staking.  I'm using the nodes listed in the OP and they both seem to be working but without the block explorer I can't verify that I'm not on a fork myself.......

.....Houston, we may have a little issue ..........

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
nyo_x

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:42:46 PM

our block explorer does indeed seem to be stuck at block 207925 on 5/9/2015.  I run two nodes that are currently on block 215962 and staking.  I'm using the nodes listed in the OP and they both seem to be working but without the block explorer I can't verify that I'm not on a fork.......

.....Houston, we may have a little issue ..........
Thank You for reply, I will resync again.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:19:38 PM

I'm currently on block 216052.

Kimmyf had to change the server that the block explorer was on circa 5/9/2015. Perhaps that is why the block explorer is behind.

I will get in touch with kimmyf about it.

In other news, I spoke with a developer this week who is capable of building EventHub and willing to do it as a job, but he was very straightforward with me about his opinion that he doesn't think the concept is viable. Obviously, I'd prefer to work with and invest in a developer who does think the concept is viable and is interested in seeing it succeed, so for now, the search continues.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
nyo_x

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:55:35 PM

Kimmyf had to change the server that the block explorer was on circa 5/9/2015. Perhaps that is why the block explorer is behind.

In other news, I spoke with a developer this week who is capable of building EventHub and willing to do it as a job, but he was very straightforward with me about his opinion that he doesn't think the concept is viable. Obviously, I'd prefer to work with and invest in a developer who does think the concept is viable and is interested in seeing it succeed, so for now, the search continues.
infinitechaos,
thank You for update and for your work. Also i think I'm on right chain, finally on block 216150.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:42:52 AM

consider approaching SuperNET again. they have the dev talent, and jl777 has the business acumen to see the potential of eventhub,
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:54:50 AM

Wallet is not syncing at the moment ?

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:57:54 AM

Wallet is not syncing at the moment ?

EVENT is dead buddy, move on
infinitechaos

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:58:10 PM

I have 2 connections at the moment. Did you use the nodes from the OP in your .conf file?

If you want to think of EVENT as dead, that is your prerogative. But I'm still here, have been trying to keep us listed, am looking for devs interested in this concept, and also thinking of alternative uses for this chain.

I've been very upfront from the moment I took over that I'm not a dev and have no ability to do anything with this chain myself. We seem to have a very patient group of holders here, and I appreciate that, but it's up to all of us to make something of this chain that Dean abandoned. If you have any ideas or skills to offer, please voice them. I'll do what I can to help manifest any viable ideas.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
gaazje

Activity: 452

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:59:21 PM

I have 2 connections at the moment. Did you use the nodes from the OP in your .conf file?

If you want to think of EVENT as dead, that is your prerogative. But I'm still here, have been trying to keep us listed, am looking for devs interested in this concept, and also thinking of alternative uses for this chain.

I've been very upfront from the moment I took over that I'm not a dev and have no ability to do anything with this chain myself. We seem to have a very patient group of holders here, and I appreciate that, but it's up to all of us to make something of this chain that Dean abandoned. If you have any ideas or skills to offer, please voice them. I'll do what I can to help manifest any viable ideas.

2 connections here too, sometimes 3, now on block 256349

Block explorer gives an error http://event.bloxchain.com/:
DataTables warning: table id=myDataTable - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:28:48 AM

Yes, Im using the nodes from OP...any ideas why it suddenly stoped ?

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:34:19 AM

sorry, I stand corrected!! I was making an assumption which is clearly not correct. Good on you guys for keeping EVENT alive. I still have my originl holding so I'll fire up my rig and help with that. The suggestion to approach supernet seems like a good option to consider
gaazje

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 01:00:48 PM

Bittrex: This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on June 19th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

infinitechaos

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:28:41 AM

Bittrex: This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on June 19th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Yes, I see that. I've presumably been singlehandedly creating enough volume to keep EVENT listed for months now.

It costs about .007/week to create the required volume to remain listed.

It's not much, but if one person (me) does it every week, it does add up over time. So it'd be great if I could have some help.

There are more than enough coins on Bittrex to generate the required volume. All you have to do is just set up a sell order and buy it.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
gaazje

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 03:29:31 PM

Yes, I see that. I've presumably been singlehandedly creating enough volume to keep EVENT listed for months now.

It costs about .007/week to create the required volume to remain listed.

It's not much, but if one person (me) does it every week, it does add up over time. So it'd be great if I could have some help.

There are more than enough coins on Bittrex to generate the required volume. All you have to do is just set up a sell order and buy it.

Pm me your btc address so I can donate for the greater good..

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:54:36 PM

Gentlemen, let us buy more coins.

They are still very cheap and do not want to be removed from the bittrex...
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:42:02 PM

Too late, it's gone.
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:46:02 PM

Too late, it's gone.

Lol, what looked like a legit project, was actually a scam. Nice going dev!
gaazje

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 09:15:27 AM

Too late, it's gone.

No it wasn't, I thought the original developer had some major issues in private life.
Infinitechaos tried to find a dev to take over but failed..

too bad this one seemed to have good real change in RL
Patent is still pending https://www.ipo.gov.uk/p-ipsum/Case/ApplicationNumber/GB1422335.8

cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:32:45 AM

Too late, it's gone.

No it wasn't, I thought the original developer had some major issues in private life.
Infinitechaos tried to find a dev to take over but failed..

too bad this one seemed to have good real change in RL
Patent is still pending https://www.ipo.gov.uk/p-ipsum/Case/ApplicationNumber/GB1422335.8

There is always a dev out there willing to take over, if the compensation is right, Ask holders to contribute to a dev fund, get it back on track and try to get it relisted. Even if you have to start again on a smaller site. c-cex for example. Dev only makes money if job is done as price will rise and he can sell his coins. I have about 150k and would be happy to put 50k in the pot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: