Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MCG - Market Control Group - Accepting New Members  (Read 14373 times)
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:09:18 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 12:08:11 PM by Jimmy_Zed

Update: January 26, 2015

After careful deliberation , we have decided to open the membership again. Places are limited to 10 people.

Fee is 1 BTC per month.

Edit: October 25, 2014

We are no longer accepting applications for full membership. We have recently introduced the option of becoming an associate member. From the pool of associate members we will handpick those who we see as an asset to us and will promote them to full membership. Full members do not pay monthly fees and the one time fee of 1.5 BTC has been discarded. The only option right now is the associate membership - which is a lighter variation and does not require any complex work and responsibility and thus it is much more suitable for the most people. The fee for the associate membership is 0.75 BTC per month.

Original post from September 19, 2014 is below:

Greetings crypto heads,

Most of you are aware of the whales with bankrolls of 1000+ BTC, or organized groups such as bobsurplus's group. The reality is that they are multiple groups out there controlling the alts. Most of them operate behind the scenes, some are more public some like to lay low.

With enough BTC and a proper strategy it is possible to be in a complete control of a single coin. And I mean COMPLETE control: push it up at will, crash it at will; increase the volume, decrease the volume etc, - you got the point. Devs are in the plays in about 90% of scenarios. I am not saying that most of them are scammers, although a good percentage are pure scammers, and the rest wouldn't mind to make a few btc or a few dozens btc on the side.

The reality is that the whole alt scene is rigged - the house always wins - and the house are the entities I have mentioned above.

I'm a member of an anonymous and nameless group - until now, that has been part of these plays for cca 12 months now. The group is under 10 members - with each one stacked on average between 30-50 btc (the amount of btc they have for "plays"). So the group's core bankroll is 300-500 btc , which is more than enough to control a coin with a market cap under 1 million.

We have decided to expand our operations and are looking for new members. The maximum number of total members (including the original and new members) will be capped at 30. This is optimal number, anything above would result in serious disasters such as: mis-communications, lots of rats leaking info, unloyal members who don't work for group but are interested only in their own profit, and not to mention how difficult it would be to have strategy debates with 100 people compared to 20 something. Plus we get a chance to know each other on a deeper level, thus significantly reducing the chances of rats, and spies working for other groups.

Once you contact us we will let you in for 30 days. You will be aware of our events (pumps) and you will be given all the needed instructions on how to proceed. In other words you will have all the perks that the original members have. In the meantime the original members will decide whether you would be an asset to the group or not (it doesn't have to take 30 days to verify that someone is genuine, it could be as low as 10 or 15 days).

The point of the fee is to protect ourselves from an avalanche of people who are not serious. Think of it as a filter to weed out the guys who don't even have a coin and a half, let alone 20 BTC minimum.

In MCG there is no centralized authority like in all other groups - we make decisions based on what the majority agrees on. That means we welcome new ideas, debates and even contrary opinion unlike so many pump n dump amateurs out there that are focused on a leader and worship him and obey his orders. This aspect of decentralization of power and the formation of a headless group is our biggest advantage over other groups, because their existence depends on one individual and that could fall apart anytime - and it happens on a frequent basis.

The goal is to have a compact and well organized group of maximum 30 individuals with an average bankroll of 30+ btc. This would give the group a bankroll of more than 1000 BTC (possibly up to 1500 BTC) and would allow us to go into coins with several million usd market caps.

Please post your intentions, questions, critiques, attacks, FUD and whatever you want. And yeah I am using a newbie account for the obvious reason - I don't want to expose my old account, just to answer your potential question on this.

Regards,
Jimmy Zed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:13:37 PM

thanks - please post a link to your linkedin proflile

thanks

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:15:10 PM

ROFL. The illuminati return.

1) How often do you guys dump on eachother? Like, 99% of time?

2)
3. 1.5 BTC application fee (one time only, no monthly fees)
This is total bullshit.
If your group was worth of something, you'd be charging real fees. Periodically.

3)
Please post your intentions, questions, critiques, attacks, FUD and whatever you want. And yeah I am using a newbie account for the obvious reason - I don't want to expose my old account, just to answer your potential question on this.
Totally fine, using newbie accounts.

Even "known" pumpers on twitter scam people for BTC1-2. The entire crypto scene is a big scam. The first ones who pump coins are scammers themselves.

Anyway, good luck and wish you the best.

/FUD off Roll Eyes

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:19:21 PM

2)
This is total bullshit.
If your group was worth of something, you'd be charging real fees. Periodically.

3)

Even "known" pumpers on twitter scam people for BTC1-2. The entire crypto scene is a big scam. The first ones who pump coins are scammers themselves.

/FUD off Roll Eyes

actually - those who know aren't saying and don't share their information especially with someone who wields an equivalent sword.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:28:37 PM

1.5 BTC application fee?
any advanced plan?

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:31:05 PM

And why is that? Give me a concrete reason why should we charge members let's say 1.5 BTC a month?

The whole point of the one time fee is to get serious people in and then decide within a 30 day period if they are worthy to be members of a group of EQUALS.

Who would you be paying a monthly fee to if there is no leader?  You would be paying a fee to yourself which is absurd and complete non-sense.

Jimmy Zed
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:36:09 PM

And why is that? Give me a concrete reason why should we charge members let's say 1.5 BTC a month?

The whole point of the one time fee is to get serious people in and then decide within a 30 day period if they are worthy to be members of a group of EQUALS.

Who would you be paying a monthly fee to if there is no leader?  You would be paying a fee to yourself which is absurd and complete non-sense.

Jimmy Zed
Are you serious? Is that a serious question?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:39:26 PM

Huge app fee Undecided
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:43:38 PM

1.5 BTC application fee?
any advanced plan?

We have short and long term plans outlined. But as I said there are always debates and discussions within the group on what should we change and where should we do better.

Once you join in you will be in our next play - basically learning on your feet. You can ask questions, we are in contact the whole time via various mediums. Nobody is going to preach you or boss you, but if you made an obvious mistake it will be pointed out to you. After 30 days there will be a vote among the original members if you are in for good.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:54:34 PM

Huge app fee Undecided

It is large enough to weed out the vast majority of undesirable applications. For now it stays at 1.5 BTC, but if there is an influx of applications we shall consider raising it.

Also, read my post again - besides the application fee you need to have at least 20 BTC ready to commit to our next event. So this is going to be the major differentiator between the genuine players and nobodies.

Jimmy Zed
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:37:27 PM

If you think I'm gonna give you $600 for you decide if I'm worthy of being called your equal, your mistaken.

If you were to offer a no-fee 30 day try-out, I might consider it.

You need my bitcoins, you need to offer something in return. Not a half-baked promise of maybe being accepted in a months time.

What track record do you have? Why should I join your group?
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:14:02 PM

If you think I'm gonna give you $600 for you decide if I'm worthy of being called your equal, your mistaken.

When you put it this way it sounds as if you're going to have to defend yourself in the court. You understand that these are the measures we have to take - otherwise there would be an influx of so many people and we couldn't handle that.

Maybe I put it the wrong way in my previous posts, it is not as if you are going to be on trial. This area is full of con-men. We need to make sure to protect ourselves. You might be leaking our info, or you might be working covertly for another group. Things like that. But the atmosphere is not military style, as I said 30 day is maximum ,and if the group agrees that you can be an asset to us - we can make you a full member in two weeks time.

If you were to offer a no-fee 30 day try-out, I might consider it.

Impossible because of the reasons outlined above. We couldn't handle the influx of hundreds of people or even more. Just being honest here. Need max 20 people. That doesn't mean the group will aim to get 20 people, we might get only 8 or 10 or 12. I don't know it depends on our judgement.

But I need to emphasize that you would not be treated as an inferior to the original members during the probationary period.

What track record do you have? Why should I join your group?

Track record is not public obviously - I cannot and will not brag about what we have done. But as I already said our focus has been coins with a market cap under 1 million USD, we feel it is time to step up the ladder and get engaged with coins that have market cap of several million usd. This still might be nothing for some huge whales out there, but it would be more than enough for us, trust me.

Nobody is forcing you to join the group. I am here to discuss and answer your questions, not to force you to join the group.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:17:24 PM

actually - those who know aren't saying and don't share their information especially with someone who wields an equivalent sword.

I completely agree . Absolutely spot on observation.

Jimmy Zed
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:40:20 PM

I will join if fee 0.01  Grin
deepings

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:08:28 AM

2)
This is total bullshit.

3)

/FUD off Roll Eyes

agree 。
r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:18:34 PM

I'm a member of an anonymous and nameless group - until now, that has been part of these plays for cca 12 months now. The group is under 10 members - with each one stacked on average between 30-50 btc (the amount of btc they have for "plays"). So the group's core bankroll is 300-500 btc , which is more than enough to control a coin with a market cap under 1 million.

We have decided to expand our operations and are looking for new members. The maximum number of total members (including the original and new members) will be capped at 30.

1. As I understand you need new members only for new BTC? Why you can not earn the money yourself? I thought pumps is very profitable. Some pumpers promise almost the doubling of funds.
2. Can you prove possession of the amount of 30-50 BTC by members? For example, to sign the message from different addresses?
3. Can you provide some examples of your work?

Wink
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:27:08 PM

1. As I understand you need new members only for new BTC? Why you can not earn the money yourself? I thought pumps is very profitable. Some pumpers promise almost the doubling of funds.
2. Can you prove possession of the amount of 30-50 BTC by members? For example, to sign the message from different addresses?
3. Can you provide some examples of your work?

You obviously don't have a clue how these things work. Only a fool will put up all his BTC into a single pump. I do not put more than 1/3 of all my BTC into a pump - never. We have allocated that the optimal amount per member is 30 btc to maximum 50 btc.

You know how much work and how much fresh btc it takes to exit with 40-50 btc per person? A lot.

Imagine trying to exit with 100+ BTC per person, that is madness and it would almost always fail. This way the risk is spread out over 20-30 ppl, and it makes it easier on each one of us. And it makes it much more likely that the play will work.

We are not giving out promises of doubling or tripling your stacks, we are not into selling fog. We are realistic, some pumps you can double up (but it is not common), most are satisfied with 50% profit, and sometimes unexpected things happens (the other groups joins, etc) and you can be 20-30% down. So nobody is promising anything here, we are realistic about our abilities and about our future capabilities.

Jimmy Zed
r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:02:10 AM

Imagine trying to exit with 100+ BTC per person, that is madness and it would almost always fail. This way the risk is spread out over 20-30 ppl, and it makes it easier on each one of us. And it makes it much more likely that the play will work.
What is technically difference between exit of one person with 100 BTC and 5 person with 20 BTC? The same amount of BTC. More work for everyone? But the reward above.

I do not put more than 1/3 of all my BTC into a pump - never. We have allocated that the optimal amount per member is 30 btc to maximum 50 btc.
We are realistic, some pumps you can double up (but it is not common), most are satisfied with 50% profit, and sometimes unexpected things happens (the other groups joins, etc) and you can be 20-30% down.
If 2/3 involved in the other pumps is understandable. But if not, why only the 1/3 since the worst thing that can happen -20-30%?
Can you announce your profits from the beginning of the work (in % with amount of months and pumps)?

And the ethical side of the issue. I can see how some of the pumpers lie the others: spreading FUD at the collection stage, and inspiring the others, promising them "to the moon" when they leave. What about your group? This is an essential feature of each pump?

Wink
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:35:10 AM

If 2/3 involved in the other pumps is understandable. But if not, why only the 1/3 since the worst thing that can happen -20-30%?
Can you announce your profits from the beginning of the work (in % with amount of months and pumps)?

And the ethical side of the issue. I can see how some of the pumpers lie the others: spreading FUD at the collection stage, and inspiring the others, promising them "to the moon" when they leave. What about your group? This is an essential feature of each pump?

To answer your first question. I don't keep all of my eggs in one basket - and I would never risk all my bitcoins on a single pump or multiple pumps happening at the same time. The reasons are obvious - as I said unpredictable things can happen, and no, 20-30% is not the worst thing that can happen. Theoretically you can lose all your btc you have in the play, although the chances for this are very high, it is not impossible.

Our profits in the last 12 months are total of approximately 700%. Average would be 60-65% a month. Some months are better than others, some months you double up, some months you don't get anything.

Regarding your last question about hyping up the coin. IMO it is not the essential feature of the pump. The most important thing is to pick the right coin at the right time - when it is already ripe to go up - and once the people see an dramatic increase in volume and % up, they will naturally want to join in. But that said, if you wanna tweet or post on btctalk while the pump is happening, it's up to you - it cannot hurt the pump, but I personally do not engage in it.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:46:12 AM

An update as of 21st September 4.45 am GMT:

So far 5 people have sent me PMs indicating that they want to join the group, and we are in the process of sorting this out. They didn't want to post here so as not to compromise and expose their accounts. I understand that.

For those of you who wish to post your intentions here, it is fine if you use a new account, or if you do not want to use your old account - send me a PM, and we will get the ball rolling.

After a brief discussion, the group has decided that at this point we are not going to recruit more than 12 people in total. In the coming weeks and months another recruiting event might start, but right now we only have 7 spots left.

Jimmy Zed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: