Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117236 times)
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:59:17 PM

There are  many ways to earn money from bitcoins, for example
Gambling
Trading
Faucets
Signature Campaigns
Offering services

If you are talented and hold multi skills then sky is the limit for your earnings.
1. Gambling - not consistent way of earning money, not recommended if you are desperately in need of money - you can enter spiral of debt after series of unfortunate loses.
2. Faucets - let's be realistic, you are not gonna profit with faucets at this time and age.
3. Trading - fine way but you need initial capital and decent knowledge of the subject to earn money.
4. Signature campaigns - time consuming creation of account, it is basically work where you earn money based on your progress.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:11:25 PM

There are  many ways to earn money from bitcoins, for example
Gambling
Trading
Faucets
Signature Campaigns
Offering services

If you are talented and hold multi skills then sky is the limit for your earnings.
1. Gambling - not consistent way of earning money, not recommended if you are desperately in need of money - you can enter spiral of debt after series of unfortunate loses.
2. Faucets - let's be realistic, you are not gonna profit with faucets at this time and age.
3. Trading - fine way but you need initial capital and decent knowledge of the subject to earn money.
4. Signature campaigns - time consuming creation of account, it is basically work where you earn money based on your progress.

Yeah that's true gambling and trading involves risk and you need initial capital to invest which can be unprofitable if you loose, so if you wanna play safe then signature campaign is good to get started off.
draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:17:14 AM

Well there are all kind of methods to do this of course one of the best methods is by trading or just hold them for a long term.
What you also can do is just hold them and sometimes trade and invest in other things with the bitcoin itself, keep in mind the risk is than doubling also but mostly its also worth it.

Yeah if you have a descent amount of bitcoin at a moment then best thing is to hold as you can make good money in future by selling when the price is higher.

absolutely right friend no doubt I agree with you me also give some idea when we buy bitcoin that time bitcoin price is low and after hold some days ,month when increase price in bitcoin that time sell the bitcoin more money earn with bitcoin .

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:03:30 PM

at first me trying faucet but every almost near to minimal withdraw , the site already scam and not paid
since that time i started to try signature campaign in this forum
Lol I think only a few faucets site that to be a scam. it seems you should try faucets sites that pay directly to faucetbox. it would not be a scam dude
I thought your account was too little rank to try to get bitcoin in signature campaign

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:08:43 PM

at first me trying faucet but every almost near to minimal withdraw , the site already scam and not paid
Lol I think only a few faucets site that to be a scam. it seems you should try faucets sites that pay directly to faucetbox. it would not be a scam dude
I thought your account was too little rank to try to get bitcoin in signature campaign

Faucets is a waste of time and it will pay you in peanuts, its better that you engaged yourself in signature campaign and start earning money from it.
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:31:07 PM

Faucets is a waste of time and it will pay you in peanuts, its better that you engaged yourself in signature campaign and start earning money from it.

Yes faucet is really a waste of time,doing micro tasking and finding jobs is the best way to earn money with bitcoin.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:36:18 PM

Bitcoin is already money, and there is a lot of ways to earn bitcoins
you can trade bitcoins, or sell your goods and services for bitcoin, or joining the signature campaign
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:51:34 PM

Bitcoin is already money, and there is a lot of ways to earn bitcoins
you can trade bitcoins, or sell your goods and services for bitcoin, or joining the signature campaign
I think there are also some bitcoin related jobs too people can sell their services to the people who need them.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:00:50 PM

Well you can try to find a work were you will be payed via bitcoin and you can also do signature campaign to earn a small amount of bitcoin.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:18:28 PM

How to earn money with bitcoin ?
the most simple thing to earn money with bitcoin is doing any task and paid with bitcoin,such joing signature campaign and help the campaign owner to promote their site,and then you paid with bitcoin,if you have enough bitcon,trde it into cash money,simple.

MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:21:21 PM

How to earn money with bitcoin ?
the most simple thing to earn money with bitcoin is doing any task and paid with bitcoin,such joing signature campaign and help the campaign owner to promote their site,and then you paid with bitcoin,if you have enough bitcon,trde it into cash money,simple.

yes, earning with tasks is more profitable, but for that you must have some talent , if not then join faucets.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:36:03 PM

Well you can try to find a work were you will be payed via bitcoin and you can also do signature campaign to earn a small amount of bitcoin.

the campaign is only temporary work if its even called for that $8 value per week or however it much gives.

its better to just get a normal job and buy btc.

everything else is a waste of time, unless you dont value that.. then i dont know what to say.

RobFre

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:57:35 PM

Well... actually bitcoins ARE money. So to earn money with bitcoins you just need to earn bitcoins. Other people said the most common methods...
Financial_Genius

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:12:33 PM

Buy some and wait till price will up. Grin
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:01:15 AM

the campaign is only temporary work if its even called for that $8 value per week or however it much gives.

everything else is a waste of time, unless you dont value that.. then i dont know what to say.

Well, signature campaign can be your 2nd job though. I mean you can do posting when you have free time at work. So, signature campaign is not that bad imo, especially if you have high rank account.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:06:31 AM

Yes but those jobs that pay you in bitcoin for your work are always designing websites, coding or programming type jobs and not everybody has these skills in their possession. So it is not that easy to get paid in bitcoin.
Selling things on auction sites is a more viable answer to the posters question on how to earn bitcoin. People have made fulltime jobs out of doing this. Is it enough to survive on? I don't know. You will have to find someone who has done that for a while and ask them how long they have been doing it and if they are financially stable.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
West man

Activity: 252

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:47:36 AM

Well, signature campaign can be your 2nd job though. I mean you can do posting when you have free time at work. So, signature campaign is not that bad imo, especially if you have high rank account.
I wouldn't really consider it a second job as the pay is not set and you wouldn't know what you will be getting from week to week. The campaigns dictate how much you are going to get as a rate and that changes so often due to bitcoin's price doing the same on a daily basis. Even having a high ranking account, it doesn't matter unless you are in a solid campaign that has a high allowable post count per week or per month.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:08:11 AM

Well you can try to find a work were you will be payed via uᴉoɔʇᴉq and you can also do signature campaign to earn a small amount of uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

Joining a signature campaign is only for a part time job and can only be done if you have spare time the payment that we get from signature campaign can help a little in our monthly bills.
lolgato1

Activity: 793

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:29:43 AM

If you rather not take a risk then holding them is a way to earn more money. You can take a slight risk and invest them not in a ponzi or a hyip but a legit investment/gambling site. Or you can have some extreme luck and go to a gambling site and gamble  Grin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Kartikay

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:53:57 AM

I don not know about earning money but you can definitely save money with bitcoins.
There are many brands which accepts bitcoins. You can spend bitcoins and save money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: