Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117243 times)
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:53:05 AM

I recently joined a signature campaign and I still do faucets on the side. I'm not yet making that much in terms of earnings, but this is a good start. I also buy and hold some bitcoin and will wait for further price movements to decide whether I'll hold still or sell at a higher price.
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:17:37 AM

There is a lot of profitable ways to earn money with bitcoin easily, you can start the signature campaign, or making trades by selling your goods and services for btc, or simply hold the coins till the price increasing
there are many ways that you can use to earn money with bitcoin. the important thing is you can get a lot bitcoin.
This time I tried dnegan maish blog and earn bitcoin from monetize bitmedia

Scream

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:05:36 AM

There is a lot of profitable ways to earn money with bitcoin easily, you can start the signature campaign, or making trades by selling your goods and services for btc, or simply hold the coins till the price increasing
there are many ways that you can use to earn money with bitcoin. the important thing is you can get a lot bitcoin.
I've also tried to get bitcoin from blogs and use ads from bitmedia, but the result is very small. so I prefer google adsense.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:09:58 AM

I recently joined a signature campaign and I still do faucets on the side. I'm not yet making that much in terms of earnings, but this is a good start. I also buy and hold some bitcoin and will wait for further price movements to decide whether I'll hold still or sell at a higher price.

That's a good start, never just rely in one way of earning...That way, even if one of your ways fail, then you could continue with your other ways...Keep on holding your coins, for sure you will earn from it, but never avoid using it when you need money for emergencies and basic needs..
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:52:46 PM

That's a good start, never just rely in one way of earning...That way, even if one of your ways fail, then you could continue with your other ways...Keep on holding your coins, for sure you will earn from it, but never avoid using it when you need money for emergencies and basic needs..
I earn through signature campaign as it provides me a decent amount as profit, I don't prefer any investments , I was lot feared as trading and gambling first provides profits and then tends to lose coins. I hold my coins that I have and get good amounts during halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:25:48 PM

I earn through signature campaign as it provides me a decent amount as profit, I don't prefer any investments , I was lot feared as trading and gambling first provides profits and then tends to lose coins. I hold my coins that I have and get good amounts during halving.

Most if us here earn with signiture camp and avatar if some opportunity arives on this second

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:50:48 PM

The best way is to invest in alts and understand the mechanism behind it. So predicting when a price is low and when it is high.
Having said that, altcoin trading can be considered very risky
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:49:05 PM

The best way is to invest in alts and understand the mechanism behind it. So predicting when a price is low and when it is high.
Having said that, altcoin trading can be considered very risky

It is the best way to earn profits in short time, but it is also too risky because of the ups and downs in the prices of altcoins.
Someone can earn a lot with it if he has a good capital to start with, but someone can also get a loss from it if the price goes down after he buys a coin.
So its risky, but profitable, best for those who are experts in this field and have experience with it.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:01:09 PM

For new beginners I would suggest you to go with signature campaign, no risks involved and you can expect regular earnings on weekly basis which can take care of your basic expenses.
And in the meanwhile they also have to spend some time to learn about trading in bitcoin so when they become experts and get some skills they will be more faster in earning a good amount of money.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:27:54 PM

Earn bitcoin so that you can earn money, there are so many ways to earn in bitcoin,
Trading you need to trade other coins to bitcoin, and wait the price to high and sell,
Mining you need to wait to gain more profit, im minin in sites,
Gamblig the best of them all, you can earn here 2x your money, you can lose also.

I feel trading is better option in compare to gambling, as gambling seems to be too risky and chances of loosing is much higher in compare to winning, trading is good if you handle it properly.
yeah I agree with you of course the possibility of winning and trading profit on the trade is much greater. although you just use the strategy of "buy low and sell when the price when the price high" but it is more secure than using gambling to a method of getting money
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:09:09 AM

I intend to earn more and accumulate BTC for now. If I think I have enough to start trading and gained some confidence in doing, I will get my feet wet and trade with small amounts first. If I can develop a good trading strategy, I'd invest more in it so my btc keeps rolling.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:11:25 AM

For me, trading is very risky especially when you do not quite know about. But there is a potential that you can earn that much when you learn about it.
indeed trading is very risky, but if you are good in the trade, you will get a lot of great profit.
many people who currently plays trading, you can see the amount of volume increases.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:12:09 AM

Buy a full member account work on it and take it to hero member account and then sell at higher price, no doubt its an time consuming but higher returns are guaranteed.
This may be a good way but making money with signature campaign seems a better policy with an account.
This way is very good and will never lose, because when in your journey toward hero member, you will also benefit from the signature campaign, so when you sell account you will get big profit.
Yes, but honestly I am not a fan of selling accounts, especially trausted members since it can cause some scam unless there is a trusted buyer and I hope I do not have to do this someday.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:42:30 AM

I've also tried to get bitcoin from blogs and use ads from bitmedia, but the result is very small. so I prefer google adsense.
I think its only alternative course when you're not accepted in adsense of course the main choice of advertising on google adsense, but earnings in bitmedia not as small as you think dude Cheesy
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:27:59 PM

For new beginners I would suggest you to go with signature campaign, no risks involved and you can expect regular earnings on weekly basis which can take care of your basic expenses.
No, why for beginners the signature campaigns are better as if they are new to bitcoin and do not have some good knowledge about bitcoin then how will be they able to reply to the threads and other issues?
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:44:40 PM

earning bitcoin is so easy to do, you can start on faucets, dice sites which give you satoshi and you can use it to play the game, and if you are too lucky when it comes to gambling good for you, another is through signature campaign,if you have skills then you can easily earn bitcoin too.
Scream

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:56:51 PM

I think its only alternative course when you're not accepted in adsense of course the main choice of advertising on google adsense, but earnings in bitmedia not as small as you think dude Cheesy
if I am not accepted in adsense is easy just buy an account google adsense Tongue
I have experienced and the results I get it a little, because it was like google adsense, there must be ad clicks to get great results.
SharkCoinerHD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:09:11 PM

I would suggest cloud mining.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:41:52 PM

Buy a full member account work on it and take it to hero member account and then sell at higher price, no doubt its an time consuming but higher returns are guaranteed.
This may be a good way but making money with signature campaign seems a better policy with an account.
This way is very good and will never lose, because when in your journey toward hero member, you will also benefit from the signature campaign, so when you sell account you will get big profit.
Yes, but honestly I am not a fan of selling accounts, especially trausted members since it can cause some scam unless there is a trusted buyer and I hope I do not have to do this someday.
would be very unfortunate when you get a lot bitcoin sudha of the signature campaign and you've got a steady income and stable but then you sell the account you'd better keep using his account.
if you want the business of buying and selling account. you'd better make it from now you can make a profit from the activity of existing potential. You just have to make 1 post per 2 weeks
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:27:28 AM

would be very unfortunate when you get a lot bitcoin sudha of the signature campaign and you've got a steady income and stable but then you sell the account you'd better keep using his account.
if you want the business of buying and selling account. you'd better make it from now you can make a profit from the activity of existing potential. You just have to make 1 post per 2 weeks

I think no need to worry if he sold his account. because it's so easy to get an account, even with a low price, you can see in section auction

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: