Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117236 times)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:01:55 PM

I'd vote for trading. Simply if you buy it when its prices is low and you sell it when it's price is higher you'll be in profit.
But its need some patience and too much research because for good profit in Bitcoin trading you must have to check all things then you can got some good profit other wise its can give you lost

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
resilientknight

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:45:30 AM

I think that you can find a work  were you will get paid  in bitcs, and you can  also try signature campaigns, to  earn some extra amount.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 03:15:38 AM

I think that you can find a work  were you will get paid  in bitcs, and you can  also try signature campaigns, to  earn some extra amount.

You can try to offer some programming skills here in forum and as well as graphical services. Just like making a banner for the signature campaigns that are going to have their operations soon. There are also some contest for logo making and if you are going to be a contender and winner of it you can earn some decent bitcoins.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:19:40 AM

Signature campaign is the best way to earn money with bitcoin, in my opinion. Everyone can do this and you only need internet and posting to do this job. Trading also good though, if you good on it.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:39:38 AM

As you can see, btc is already  money, and there's different ways  to earn bitcoins. You could trade bitcoin,  or sell services for it, you can also join to signature  campaign to earn some  fractions of bitcoin...
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:39:14 AM

To earn money with bitcoin you just have to earn bitcoins. There's alot of ways to earn bitcoins some have requirements and some don't.
One good way are forum signature campaigns they are safe but not so fast but still an amazing way to start.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:51:41 AM

As you can see, btc is already  money, and there's different ways  to earn bitcoins. You could trade bitcoin,  or sell services for it, you can also join to signature  campaign to earn some  fractions of bitcoin...

Yes and that is why many people are hooked in earning with and through bitcoins.  You really have to be wise on spending and using them as earning them is quite harder.  Signature campaign is why I am here as I have bad experience with investing. Scam investment sites are everywhere and they will make you believe they are legit.  It is better if you would do some trading with your friends who are also into bitcoins. 
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:32:52 AM

Yes and that is why many people are hooked in earning with and through bitcoins.  You really have to be wise on spending and using them as earning them is quite harder.  Signature campaign is why I am here as I have bad experience with investing. Scam investment sites are everywhere and they will make you believe they are legit.  It is better if you would do some trading with your friends who are also into bitcoins. 
Well, if you stop when you failed that means you will not have a chance to make good money in the future, signature campaign is just a way to earn money but not really a good amount of money and we can only use this bitcoin to enjoy, the real earning is thru investing and trading.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:36:13 AM

If you have a good or an expert skills, you can sell your service and make your own thread on service section about your service and you also can join signature campaign too.
I think that is the easiest to make money of course is to sell the skills you have, because of the things that you're going to work according to what you prefer? like when you're happy and hobby in doing design editing, maybe when you get a job you will be happy to do that because it is your hobby too
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:08:12 PM

If you have a good or an expert skills, you can sell your service and make your own thread on service section about your service and you also can join signature campaign too.
I think that is the easiest to make money of course is to sell the skills you have, because of the things that you're going to work according to what you prefer? like when you're happy and hobby in doing design editing, maybe when you get a job you will be happy to do that because it is your hobby too
But for me i am happy and satisfied with my earnings in participating in signature campaign because i have regular job that is my main source of income and i do signature campaign after my job. That is why signature campaign was a big help for me.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:36:10 PM

But for me i am happy and satisfied with my earnings in participating in signature campaign because i have regular job that is my main source of income and i do signature campaign after my job. That is why signature campaign was a big help for me.
Good to hear that mate, I do enjoy doing signature campaign but my earning is not really that big so I do some ways to increase my earnings, I use it in trading and investing in a project during the ICO, so fat I am making profit and I am sure I will not spend this but save it.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:42:53 PM

Good to hear that mate, I do enjoy doing signature campaign but my earning is not really that big so I do some ways to increase my earnings, I use it in trading and investing in a project during the ICO, so fat I am making profit and I am sure I will not spend this but save it.

Yup its always good to earn bitcoins in multiple ways as we cannot afford to depend only on single one, so earn it to maximum and save them for future to earn higher profits.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:35:44 PM

Offering goods and services,  or you may consider signature  campaigns to start with, even if  payouts are not too high we  do not need to worry  as the price of bitcoin  is getting higher now  so you can expect good earning.
This a good earning too in bitcoin it is easy to sell goods and anything that you can turn into bitcoin because sometimes we are going to sell everything to have bitcoin in our hand and going to use it as trading to buy alternative coin and grow the bitcoin we have and the payouts are really pretty cool and it will be more higher.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:03:37 PM

For the Beginner's they can earn here by joining a signature campaign. For good and stable income, you need to have some skills like trading, web designing,programming etc.Thus you can earn a decent amount of bitcoin.
It is good for starting for those newbie to join in signature campaign so that the knowledge they have already will be more deep about bitcoin and the cryptop curren and alternative coins maybe they going to join in signature campaign where it is easy to earn bitcoin.
bluechipinvestor

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:08:17 PM

There are many different ways,  some of them are waste of  time, but others may actually  work, such as trading or  simply holding your coins.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:58:42 PM

Yup its always good to earn bitcoins in multiple ways as we cannot afford to depend only on single one, so earn it to maximum and save them for future to earn higher profits.
yeah using various methods and ways of course we'll get more bitcoin but the risk will you face may be greater when you add an investment, or perhaps free time you will be reduced because you have extra work, but do not worry it will be in pay with a great income at the end
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:41:47 AM

There's a lot of ways in earning bitcoins. You can mine, do trading, gamble, keep on posting like in this forum and so on. Buf the most easiest way for me to earn it is to keep on posting in this forum. It is also the safest way since you're just gonna post about your opinion on a certain topic and you wouldn't lose anything unlike in gambling that your btc is on the risk cause you're not sure if you're gonna win or not.
nova-rider

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:41:36 AM

There are multiple methods possible,  I myself use signature campaigns  to gain some profit, with my other bitcoins  I really do nothing else than holding. I think holding right now is one  of the best things you can do because  of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna  rise to a higher amount.
dmarine

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:29:25 AM

I would recommend you to start with sig campaign, as the rest of other methods will certainly involve great level of risk. So, for a new comers joining a campaign may be the best to start off.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:50:28 AM

There are multiple methods possible,  I myself use signature campaigns  to gain some profit, with my other bitcoins  I really do nothing else than holding. I think holding right now is one  of the best things you can do because  of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna  rise to a higher amount.

Signature campaign is the most common and popular way to earn money with bitcoins as majority of users are following the same but the best way to earn money is from trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: