Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE CASE OF PINK COIN  (Read 2139 times)
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:48:49 AM

The "revamped" Pink Coin was launched in the later part of May 2014, salvaged from the initial one that was abandoned by its dev, "Bigman". "Crypto Cayce", the largest holder, was the key player in the "revamping" of a coin that, in spite of the anonymity of all members of its dev team, made a point of divulging transparency, as well as honesty and charitable generosity, as it's main mantra.

Just another copy/paste hackjob on the tech side, Pink Coin got my attention and soon after I listed it as the (first and so far only) coin in my WALL OF HONOR, right here on these boards. I "bit" and believed that it could be the coin with a future, the clean coin in a sea of scams. Not only did I listed first in THE WALL OF HONOR, I invested in it (modestly) and was willing to work very, very hard for it, for years for I envisioned a potential great future for the project... if the community was willing to do what was necessary to achieve it. I devised and presented (to Crypto Cayce) a plan of action that required some investment, a very small investment considering the scope and sheer duration of the plan (all the details of the proposal have been posted a couple of times in the thread of The revamped Pinkcoin, here at BTCT). Within less than 2 hours, I realize the "pinkcoiners" weren't even remotely ready to support with their donations the proposal and I retired it from even consideration while urging volunteers to pick up whatever part they could of the initial plan to move the project forward. No one did.

I was quite impressed (and it was going to be a big part of my plan) by the charity aspect, with hefty goals ($20,000 for Cancer prevention goal, to be delivered by October 30th). Many more causes to be followed...

As impressed as I was when, following the lead and standard set up by the dev team at Vericoin, soon afterwards (early July), I was even more impressed when all but one (Sumgye) of the six devs came fully public (until then only the guy in Pakistan, Sony Sasankan, was no anonymous). The last one was Crypto Cayce who happened to be a semi-pro poker player (currently like #750 or so in the world ranking) by the name of Danny Johnson. Impressed and a bit worried shortly thereafter for it was already well documented that Crypto Cayce was the largest holder or one of the largest holders of the coin with over 45 million of the total of over 360 million the coin had. My reasons to worry materialized when forced by the community, they devs improvised and "anon" feature that clearly diverged from the original path toward transparency and full compliance with regulations when and where they would appear. The "anon" feature, when finally worked, was not only a departure from the original path but even as an option, evidently a positioning against the initial core values of the project.

It was no surprise to anyone that shortly after being known that Danny Johnson was the largest holder and a pro player, that Pink would continue its development further and further from the original plan, now developing a poker playing platform. Poker, I remind you, is illegal in the United States where the coin is based.

I posted my opposition to these developments several times and, more loudly when it became not just known but promoted on the Opening Post of the BTCT thread, that the "anon" feature, as well as the lottery bot and the poker platform were FOR SALE to any other coins with the procees of such sales going to the pockets of the developers who had used donations to develop and/or pay for that software. This was very "unpinky". So, after sounding the alarm, I decided to start looking under the rugs to see what else wasn't pink at all... I found that not only the goal of $20k for Cancer prevention charity had been cut in half but that, actually, no one had donated anything for over 2 months and that the total had reached only 9 donations adding up to $600. No one was doing anything about donations, not even mentioning them anymore in social media. The only other source of donation to the cause was the Twitter lottery bot that in spite of being hailed as extremely successful, has brought a total of just about $300 altogether.

I kept looking... just in the very public thread, and soon I discovered that while all of this was going on, something else had too: The developers, all of them, had been dumping millions and millions of coins. Here's a detail of what I found as I posted it on the thread:

"Especifically you (Sony) DUMPED almost the total of 3 million coins plus you got. 733k left out of 3.4 mill. One has to eat and pay rent, right?

Edit to add:

Fayoling, all of his 567,633 coins, DUMPED (that's, obviously, the signature address only. There are other addresses, of course.

Sumgye, all his 100+k, dumped... that would be from the address on his signature. His OTHER address is a bit more telling though:PTz9c7gsDu14FnD6tPFFUPy9rihVXH7GTx. You can see how he has DUMPED 23.4 million OF HIS TOTAL OF JUST OVER 25 MILLION. Do you think Sonnyboy that capitals are warranted?

Owl - out of 10 million, 7 million DUMPED.

All of this is very easy to corroborate just checking your known wallets, SPECIFIC FACTS, as usual.

To the nutcase: On May 30th, Danny has already admitted he had "around 45 million coins" (and here is the proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624017.msg6999294#msg6999294; besides him, "Dr. G" also had in excess of that amount... Also this guys had in excess of that amount "for the long term":https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624017.msg6997690#msg6997690... which proves, in case there was any doubt, that you are not only a sick, lying nutcase, but that you have no idea, ever what the fuck you are talking about.

To the forgetful Danny, here's for your remembrance: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624017.msg7042831#msg7042831. And so you don't have to read the entire post, the lines that count are here: "I personally bought 1,000,000 Pinkcoins at market rate directly from @CryptoCayce since I liked the group's outreach plans and projects mentioned in their announcement." (quotes and bolding are added by me).

Now, to all pinkcoin holders interested: The above is just a glimpse of who you have developing this project, only 5 months into it. The real behind the scenes action, including selling of software (that they don't bother to even hide anymore, because the cat's out of the hat), hush-hush transactions off-market, etc. I can assure you are much, MUCH more numerous that what has been showed here. It's a whole world out there. With the facts presented, which is just the tip of the iceberg, it's up for you to decide if continuing supporting what was once a great idea and has become a total embarrassment for all who, like me, once believed in it.

Danny, I know you have me on ignore, but I'm sure you are going to get a bit of a smell of this post. Your credibility is gone man, sorry. And I am going to go a bit further and openly accuse you of lying about having given away 14 million pinkcoins. You haven't. Not even close to that figure. That would be almost 3 million coins a month... in what? to who? Sorry but no way. I am calling your bluff."

The "sick nutcase" mentioned is Spock Skywalker, one of the "pinkarmy" elements bent on negating all forms of evidence, no matter how irrefutable.

After calling on the lies by Crypto Cayce, one has to smile when reading the "explanation" by "Sumgye":

"I've never had anywhere near 25m pink. That is indeed my address, but you do realize that part of the way staking works is that the wallet resets coin ages by sending coins to itself, right? And the explorer doesn't differentiate between self-sent coins and coins sent to others. So, in simplest terms, every time I stake 1m coins, the explorer says I both Sent 1m more coins and Received 1m more coins. That's just how it works.

As for why it's not staking right now, well I haven't actually had access to that wallet in over a month now, since it's stuck on a hard drive in a broken PC.

As for the 100k in my Sig address, those all went into testing the Anon feature back at the end of May for crying out loud, and I honestly don't remember what address they went to after that. But you're really reaching on that one. As if anyone would have minded me 'dumping' 100k at ~40 sats in the first place."

Followed by:

"Hmm. I just went to try and find another wallet with huge sends and receives and realized the explorer seems to account for that now. I'm not entirely sure what's going on with all that 'send' and 'receive'. I know I've got more than 1.7m on that computer right now (I should actually have about 3m in that wallet). It must be in some change address. I'm not really sure. What I can tell you is that I never had anywhere near 25m coins. Not even close. I did do a LOT of testing on the anon system months ago, and my coins have shifted quite a bit in my wallet, and truth be told I did sell about 3 million coins over the course of the last 6 months, most directly to other members of the PinkCoin team, though I haven't sold any in over two months now. I have also given away & contributed about 2m coins to support various projects and people, if anyone's curious."

No further comment need to be added... except that, as evidenced many times, these guys are not only not bothered by the fact that they sell off market millions of coins, but consider it perfectly acceptable regardless of the obvious impact that such transactions would have in the regular market. They just don't care. All they care about is to line his pockets. Not the coin. Not the direction of the project. Not the charity results.

Naturally, when corralled with all the evidence, there's only one place to go: Hide. So they have. As of today they have closed the public thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624017.2460 and started instead a censored one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836437.0  in which they can continue their lies and their behind the scenes deals while the audience (and market cap of the coin), is more and more reduced by the minute.

Now those who may still be interested in what has become a joke of a project and a minimal side show coin in alt, they'll still have this new thread where the truth and the facts will remain for everyone to see, far from any censorship.

As a side note, I'll mention that the entire dev team sponsored, supported and heavily promoted the launching of SEED coin recently, by an anonymous dev without any other credit that being a "personal friend of "sumgye". You can head over there to see what happened with that launching that took away the last straw of credibility the devs of Pink may have had left as the co-responsible parties of that debacle in which the dev team of PINK and the friendly dev now control more than half the total of (absolutely worthless) coins. The thread, for now, remains public but I'd bet it will be shut down any moment now to opt, again, for the same solution implemented by the Pinks: Censorship.

piece of advise on both: Run, not walk from both these debacles and as far as you can from the individuals behind them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 11:26:58 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 12:44:10 PM by sonysasankan

That's quite a lot of crickets you got there barbie  Roll Eyes

Your BS is there in the locked thread for everyone to verify. Those who want to, can do so (large tub of popcorn recommended).... not going to indulge you in reruns of that lame sitcom again here.

And by the way, Its India, not Pakistan. Its the difference between Canada and US. A bit of education goes a long way you know... especially when you want to "appear credible"   Wink

until then only the guy in Pakistan, Sony Sasankan, was no anonymous

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

That's quite a lot of crickets you got there barbie  Roll Eyes

Your BS is there in the locked thread for everyone to verify. Those who want to, can do so (large tub of popcorn recommended).... not going to indulge you in reruns of that lame sitcom again here.

And by the way, Its India, not Pakistan. Its the difference between Canada and US. A bit of education goes a long way you know... especially when you want to "appear credible"   Wink

until then only the guy in Pakistan, Sony Sasankan, was no anonymous

Really wey from bombey?

What's crickety about you and your gang DUMPING millions of Pink? Or are you denying you dumped most of yours? Yes, I encourage everyone to visit the locked thread so they can get the full gist of your back of the scenes deals, not just the MASSIVE DUMPING, the lies of Danny and the pathetic excuses of the others... then again, most people has already seen it and that's why the price is what it it.

Game, set and match.

Now go get back to your censored thread where no one will ever post anything of any substance and nut cases -the very few left- run amok.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 12:32:10 AM

barabbas = iconicexpert

Be careful !

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24wbwl/the_expert_behind_daily_pumping_attempts_iconic/

He is even worse then a scammer.

Come on... Iconic is much smarter that this trash. Atleast he pulled off a few stunts and made money. This one one the other hand is a passive aggressive useless fellow "attempting" to make some money with half assed attempts of imitating Iconic. Iconic is a much more efficient and effective scammer.... he's much cooler and doesnt act like a cornered animal in the face of questions. The guy's quite the pro. You're giving Barbie too much credit by comparing him to Iconic IMO.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 12:41:48 AM

Really wey from bombey?

Dont know were bombey is... I think you are referring to a city called "Mumbai". No Im not from there. I'm (currently) in Chennai... as has been mentioned in my bio link on the pinkcoin OP. One would assume that by now you would've atleast read all those... since you were going out on a limb to "educate" the public about the notorious devs et all  Roll Eyes

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:31:40 PM

Really wey from bombey?

Dont know were bombey is... I think you are referring to a city called "Mumbai". No Im not from there. I'm (currently) in Chennai... as has been mentioned in my bio link on the pinkcoin OP. One would assume that by now you would've atleast read all those... since you were going out on a limb to "educate" the public about the notorious devs et all  Roll Eyes

Notorious? You are ss insignificant as your joke coin. And of course no one is interested on where you could be, be it chennai of timbuktu. You, like you co-devs, are just a minimal character bringing nothing ever to any table and just scamming equally minimal crumbs from people you are able to con. Like you and your partners did -and I clearly demonstrated-. Or are you pretending that any of it is not true? Because everyone can check for themselves and see the truth.  So far you have not denied you dumped aroun 7 million coins... lets hear the lie or the admission. Cut the bullshit, no one is interested.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 01:15:26 PM

Really wey from bombey?

Notorious? You are ss insignificant as your joke coin. And of course no one is interested on where you could be, be it chennai of timbuktu. You, like you co-devs, are just a minimal character bringing nothing ever to any table and just scamming equally minimal crumbs from people you are able to con. Like you and your partners did -and I clearly demonstrated-. Or are you pretending that any of it is not true? Because everyone can check for themselves and see the truth.  So far you have not denied you dumped aroun 7 million coins... lets hear the lie or the admission. Cut the bullshit, no one is interested.

LOL... oh its upgraded to 7 million now? Well, that escalated quickly!! HAHAHAHAHAH

Like you said, since you have "clearly demonstrated" everything n all that, and all our correspondences are in public, its really a no contest right? I have less important things to do Tongue

Ostracism's a real cold turkey eh? Hang in there barbie.... Cheesy

flapman1

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:20:49 PM

Look at this:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846866.0

While you all are fighting to see who scammed who and who has the biggest prick on the internet little Pandacoin looks like it has become the first crypto with real world use.  Who would have guessed? LOL
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:29:00 PM

While you all are fighting to see who scammed who and who has the biggest prick on the internet little Pandacoin looks like it has become the first crypto with real world use.  Who would have guessed? LOL

Turns out its just a bullshit attempt at pumping an already dead coin. I think we'll see Bitcoin and LTC accepted in bars long before any other cryptos, let alone an old pump and dump.
flapman1

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:35:08 PM

Here's an intelligent response ... can't pass on  cool information around here without being called a pumper.  DYOR.  Original thread is just posters exchanging info, not a "Moon!" or "Buy now!" to be seen and Dogecoin is mentioned as well even Pink which was used to buy beef jerky.  Be nice to get a response along the lines of "Wow, that's kind of cool. Crypto has more use than something to post back-and-forth about on Bitcointalk."

Turns out its just a bullshit attempt at pumping an already dead coin. I think we'll see Bitcoin and LTC accepted in bars long before any other cryptos, let alone an old pump and dump.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:53:24 PM

Here's an intelligent response ... can't pass on  cool information around here without being called a pumper.  DYOR.  Original thread is just posters exchanging info, not a "Moon!" or "Buy now!" to be seen and Dogecoin is mentioned as well even Pink which was used to buy beef jerky.  Be nice to get a response along the lines of "Wow, that's kind of cool. Crypto has more use than something to post back-and-forth about on Bitcointalk."

I don't think we will be able to say "Wow, that's kinda of cool" for a while. Maybe never, with the way things are going in the crypto scene now. With all the ICO scams, yes they are scams. The infighting, trolling and outright lies posted by people on this forum. I doubt any serious investors will bother. Maybe with the Bitcoin ETF that may open up the doors to LTC and maybe a few others. But I doubt it. Without regulation and with all the criminal activity on this forum alts are going no where but down. This place is like Gotham. Everyone is in on the scams and just turns a blind eye.
flapman1

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:04:33 PM

This forum is a scam pit ... awful place and the only place sadly enough.  There is something on with Panda, they were #2 volume on Bittrex for two days, and up top on 2nd page today. Rather good for an obscure shitcoin.

I don't think we will be able to say "Wow, that's kinda of cool" for a while. Maybe never, with the way things are going in the crypto scene now. With all the ICO scams, yes they are scams. The infighting, trolling and outright lies posted by people on this forum. I doubt any serious investors will bother. Maybe with the Bitcoin ETF that may open up the doors to LTC and maybe a few others. But I doubt it. Without regulation and with all the criminal activity on this forum alts are going no where but down. This place is like Gotham. Everyone is in on the scams and just turns a blind eye.

hayabusa911

Activity: 369

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:56:47 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 03:09:01 PM by hayabusa911

Dr. Bombay... He don't work and he don't play... every time you try to catch him he's always runnin away?
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:24:34 PM

Really wey from bombey?

LOL... oh its upgraded to 7 million now? Well, that escalated quickly!! HAHAHAHAHAH

Like you said, since you have "clearly demonstrated" everything n all that, and all our correspondences are in public, its really a no contest right? I have less important things to do Tongue

Ostracism's a real cold turkey eh? Hang in there barbie.... Cheesy

Thats a clear typo consequence of typing on a phone. The proof snd non-typo date is in the op and available to anyone on the block chain... the question Indiaman remains: are you denying having dumped those coins? Are you denying your partnrrs in crime dumping too? I mean you lie through uour teeth so one more cannot hurt much can it?

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 04:38:47 PM

But of course... its the phone. We all know that "3" is just next to "7"  Roll Eyes Also a little too long to be typing on your phone no? Whatever  Grin

Im not going to give you the satisfaction of answering anything you ask. Im sure you have "clearly demonstrated" everything. I'll give you a lil hint... why don't you put in a lil more leg work and see if there are transactions to an exchange address.   Kiss

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:35:41 PM

But of course... its the phone. We all know that "3" is just next to "7"  Roll Eyes Also a little too long to be typing on your phone no? Whatever  Grin

Im not going to give you the satisfaction of answering anything you ask. Im sure you have "clearly demonstrated" everything. I'll give you a lil hint... why don't you put in a lil more leg work and see if there are transactions to an exchange address.   Kiss

You guys deal in back door stuff most of the time, so that leg work would be a total waste of time. Not only you dump, you dump behind close doors pretending that the transaction will not hurt the prices because, well, it's anonymous. And you actually believe that... until now, of course.

Sonny boy, you couldn't give me any satisfaction unless you were to disappear completely from crypto. Forever. So don't even bother.

Question remains though: Are you denying you dumped the coins I exposed you have dumped (and more, of course, for everyone know you have more wallets, just like most of the rest of the team)... are you? Remember editor-boy, what you post here remains FOREVER. And it will HAUNT you, in crypto and wat beyond crypto, for the rest of your life. Perhaps you should think a bit about that...  

Oh, if you must know, this one comes from my laptop. I don't bother to spell check either, but typos are less frequent. If you want to make a case, or a diversion, of my smart phone posting, we can play that game too... after you admit or deny your dumping, of course.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 10:31:19 PM

lol.... so you "discover" something invisible on the public blockchain, and naturally it cannot be verified because its "backdoor dealings" and "hidden wallets" and "anonymous" etc. Well thats pretty darn convenient I tell ya Tongue Whatever happened to the whole "clearly demonstrated" aspect of your claims? Of course... if your "demonstration" is rhetoric and a pile of confirmation biases, then ya... good job.  Roll Eyes

Happy to bump the thread Smiley

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:51:18 AM

lol.... so you "discover" something invisible on the public blockchain, and naturally it cannot be verified because its "backdoor dealings" and "hidden wallets" and "anonymous" etc. Well thats pretty darn convenient I tell ya Tongue Whatever happened to the whole "clearly demonstrated" aspect of your claims? Of course... if your "demonstration" is rhetoric and a pile of confirmation biases, then ya... good job.  Roll Eyes

Happy to bump the thread Smiley

You should read the OP again sonny boy. It details the discovery. In detail. And it is all there for people to see for themselves too. There's no place to hide, sonny boy. None.

But I find comforting that you refuse to lie, therefore you have to avoid answering. It means admission of guilt, you know. Which is OK... after all you are small potatoes in the dumping game.

In case you want to go on the record, I will pose the questions yet again: Did you sold millions of coins, in the market or in back room deals?

Do you have other wallets besides the one mentioned in the OP?

A YES or a NO will suffice. Avoiding though equals admission. You can run but you really can't hide, sorry.

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 08:38:53 AM

Oh... avoiding to answer... sound a bit familiar doesnt it? You see unlike you, I dont just evade and go the "Look - a monkey / wallet" route when asked something. I did respond... went something like this:

Im not going to give you the satisfaction of answering anything you ask.

But do keep asking never the less. It bumps the page view atleast. The more people that stumble pn to this page, the better it is for the both of us.  Grin

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:00:14 PM

I have nothing further.

Those who want to know have evidence and facts (not nearly ALL but quite enough) to know with what kind of rotten individuals we are dealing here. Joke coin PINK is dead anyway but people should be on the look out for these guys, inside and outside of crypto for they may have the misfortune of crossing paths again. Be very aware.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: