Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New PinkCoin (PINK) Moderated Thread | PoS | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 223695 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:43:49 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 12:00:16 PM by sonysasankan

Welcome to the new moderated Pinkcoin thread.
Please click here if you wish to go to the old (locked) thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624017.0

VISIT THE WEBSITE

SUMGYE    |    TRANZIUM    |    FAYOLING    |    CRYPTOCAYCE    |    SONYSASANKAN    |    OWL

Check it out at the standalone website or the integrated wallet.

CONTACT US FOR INTEGRATING THE ANON FEATURE FOR YOUR COIN.

For more information on the bug fixes, check out Sumgye's post here. Do let us know your feedback.
As of now only the lite version is available.
Once its determined stable, it would be ported into the full version of the Pinkcoin v2.0

PinkCoin Windows Wallet 1.2 RC1
PinkCoin Mac OS X Wallet 1.2 RC1

Donate here

LIST OF DONATORS

We've partnered with the good guys at Jumbucks to have us a multipool.
Give it a spin!
http://mp.getjumbucks.com

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:21:27 PM

Such a great coin with so many features. I just don't understand why most people go for the pump and dump scams out there when we have something like PINK. Its cheap right now at 60 sats. People should be putting some BTC into this one. I believe that it can only go up from here. The people behind the coin are cool, honest and dependable developers. Its nice to see an actual alt coin with soul and not the same old PnD crap that has been plaguing these forums for months.
CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:06:15 PM

Good job creating a moderated thread you guys have already proven yourselves as open and transparent POD before there was POD. Now we can focus our energy moving forward on positive projects that benefit pink. Last month has been a bit rough and reminds me of a great Einstein quote "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.". Time for legitimate questions and concerns and real announcements. Future is looking bright the core development team is working hand in hand with the millionaires club adding more great minds and resources.
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:10:06 AM

Hello gang!  This Pinkcoin sounds interesting!   Think I will buy a million!   Grin
Flamingo77

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:57:50 AM

Hi guys. New to Pinkcoin forum. Have downloaded the wallet from http://crypto.pink/wallet/ for Windows V2.0.0.1 but it's not connecting to the network.  Lots of connection timeouts.
Any ideas what's wrong?
Thanks!
sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 02:18:01 AM

Hi guys. New to Pinkcoin forum. Have downloaded the wallet from http://crypto.pink/wallet/ for Windows V2.0.0.1 but it's not connecting to the network.  Lots of connection timeouts.
Any ideas what's wrong?
Thanks!

You may see that in the beginning, till you start downloading the blockchain. You still facing the issue? Are you behind a firewall? If so then you have to give access to the software for allowing connections.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:32:09 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 11:03:48 PM by SpockSkywalker

A Calling for All those who Know & Love the Power of Pink,

Of all those keenly known phenomenons awakened to the world, and of all those many more unknowns, still virgin, cast yet into the forgotten shadows; neatly sewn deep into the fabric of Mother Nature's all enveloping chasms, her mysterious entangling desires blooms from within those forsaken depths an all encompassing yet calm, prudently silent yet still bold, consciously living yet once thought unconscionable force. Un-preoccupied, immersed and often un-explainable, this force of nature after wading gently throughout all the seven seas of hallowing galactic oceanic plumes, strewn together onto this palette of infinity, buried among the fates of all our journeys of timeless spawning destinies, has come along once again, as it ever so rarely will, to animate into existence an interstellar collation of only the rarest crescent moon-lite pink stardust, hosting only the clearest waters common in her courage, and imprinted only in the reflections of the rosiest sunshine.
     Colossal and ever brewing, this force of pink light harbors proudly within us all the strength and power to tame the glutenous Titans roaming unjustly across the world’s lands, to hold with passion in our arms all her curtailing bonds of universal love, and ascend with nature into all the enlightening blessings of Nirvana. Her trademark color pink is a clear telling kiss of her forces nearing our midst, a sign made before each precursor to the embarking of yet another of her majestic prophecies foretelling of Mother Nature's only condoned conquests. Heralded by only the cleverest of men, and cherished by only the wisest of woman, told by only those few legends depicting seldom attained esteems, she thrives tingling all the very tips of all our eyes’ various troika trips with fiery and prosperous visions. As a flint would when striking cold stone, this enchanting Pink Force sparks aloud uncharted and utter awesomeness, which sails breathlessly, accosted by no one, while she gallantly guides gracefully her favored few ever nearer towards her exotic and ecstatic dreams.
    Free at last, her holy wave of stardust and water has finally come along once again onto this lofting blue globe, and through them, her few true interstellar coalitions of water and dust, that rare Pink band of entrusted ones who share with her in unbound courage and spirit, of whom, after many generations have all finally, at last, been born onto this world, and have finally all felt her force within themselves to come together under one banner for one common glistening golden Pink cause, united by working together, naturally helping each other, constructively aiding all those in need, and all those they care for, they alone who follow the Pink Force will carry and spawn into life a great new Pink standard of living, holding high with pride on their shoulders an open demonstration, chanting for all the world to witness and share with them all their many miracles of exemplified hope, hard fought for immortal principles, cherishing an unquenchable thirsting for all truths, knowing honest peace foreign to all pain, and standing in untainted unity in their unbound triumphant love of her calling color, Pink.
     Gladly we carry her, gliding high above all the ancient peaks of old to shine down for all those still trudging aimlessly searching for her, so that they may too catch if only but one glimpse of illumination out of her heavenly beaming rays of truth joyously beckoning Pink light back down onto them, to point forward the way for all those lingering lost and weathered souls to drink from the chivalrous lakes of altruism. Through her color Pink, her force, shared to us all along with all her endowments of true happiness, spoken of timelessly throughout all the bountiful happenings of her angelically triggered anomalies of contagious inspirations, coached religiously by all those hailing the deeds of wondrous tales, detailed by all those few gospels of old dedicated with appeasement towards fruitful thinking, through them all she will come aloft, and manifest in of herself about into our realm; and into our hearts, as she rests her one and only complete wave of honest synergism, waiting on our marks, to set free her wake, to ripple fabled tides of treasured epics forever to be inscribed and taught to all humanity. Know well that she will paint the bravest of her heroes onto the caverns of endless time, carve out before all the gods to marvel the truest of her faithful loving followers, and of all those unfortunate souls grasped into unlikely entrapment begotten in accounting the many sours of evil men (and evil women) her light will undoubtedly shine out to to charm them most.
      Her provocation onto this darkened world is tested, and tempted by those manifestations of that dreadful beast Satan himself, whose army will arise to counter us, but they will all envy at our gleaming Pink rain. Staring out upon us, as they see we Pink enlightened few, Lucifer’s minions will curse excuses at themselves for feeling emptied, tasteless, and barren of all her loving heart felt grace. With all their sickening blended stains of shame; his demons will stand parted, before kneeling in awe, induced to utter bafflement, blinded, confused, and unanimously dismayed, as they are all unquestionably guilty of mocking our altruistic nature; unable to share in the blessings of her one and only true divine wave of courage, honor, and hope that propels, bonds, and perpetuates we few glorious brothers and sisters who are all blessed in sharing within ourselves a haloed interstellarly bound Pink Power, composing a symphony within of Pink orchestrated stardust entwined with nature’s rosiest waters; a gift from endless time. For us, the mighty Pink Knights and darling Pink Ladies, and all those who would stand fearless in combating those dreadful evils disturbingly clinging to much of the present world, the Pink Force is ever vibrant, everlasting and forever strong in all our battles against the toxic spews of purely devilish fools.
      Through nature’s waters, she has spawn to life her stardust of the Pink persuasion, enlightening only those who would truly find treasure in seeking within themselves to discover every calling aspect of this omnipotent positive force hidden throughout all of time and space. As you have by now already felt tingle inside your heart, you are not here today reading this calling by any notes of mere random chances, her Pink water and stardust is alive and well within you; her mighty Pink Force has guided you here for love, altruism, and glory. I sense the The Pink Force is strong in you, let her guide you to the put out the hateful fires of the galaxy and spread her blossoming rays of love throughout all the universe.

May the Pink Force be with you, Always,  Cool

Spock Skywalker@WaterisAliv1111
Flamingo77

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:20:54 AM

Any ideas what's wrong?
Thanks!

Any ideas what's wrong?
Thanks!

You may see that in the beginning, till you start downloading the blockchain. You still facing the issue? Are you behind a firewall? If so then you have to give access to the software for allowing connections.

Turned off firewall.  Wallet still not syncing and not connected to network message is showing at bottom right of screen.  Shouldn't it have started the syncing process automatically? Also encrypted and unlocked wallet. Wallet looks great with bells and whistles (twitter window, etc) but doesn't sync. 
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:41:58 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 02:53:25 AM by Cryptofi$h

Hi guys. New to Pinkcoin forum. Have downloaded the wallet from http://crypto.pink/wallet/ for Windows V2.0.0.1 but it's not connecting to the network.  Lots of connection timeouts.
Any ideas what's wrong?
Thanks!

Hi guys. New to Pinkcoin forum. Have downloaded the wallet from http://crypto.pink/wallet/ for Windows V2.0.0.1 but it's not connecting to the network.  Lots of connection timeouts.
Any ideas what's wrong?
Thanks!

Turned off firewall.  Wallet still not syncing and not connected to network message is showing at bottom right of screen.  Shouldn't it have started the syncing process automatically? Also encrypted and unlocked wallet. Wallet looks great with bells and whistles (twitter window, etc) but doesn't sync.  

Saw your issue and seeing as I was still using the old wallet I decided to install the new one.  Mine is up and running without any issues!  It even pulled my balance from my old wallet.  Cool.  Maybe delete everything and start again and be sure to allow it through your firewall when the prompt comes up.  Have you checked your %appdata% folder as well?   I believe the program needs to be running from this folder but I an by no means a expert.  Hope this helps.

Have you been buying pink? I have...
Flamingo77

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:48:04 PM

Won't be buying Pinkcoin until I can get the Wallet to sync.  Which looks like may never happen.  Don't want to take a chance & buy & have wallet issues. 
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:59:48 PM

Won't be buying Pinkcoin until I can get the Wallet to sync.  Which looks like may never happen.  Don't want to take a chance & buy & have wallet issues. 

Did you try deleting everything and starting over?  Maybe there is a file missing.  I just tried it and it worked for me, so something is missing.  Maybe try the old wallet which is just fine IMO. 

Good luck.  Don't give up.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:08:48 AM

Did you try deleting everything and starting over?  Maybe there is a file missing.  I just tried it and it worked for me, so something is missing.  Maybe try the old wallet which is just fine IMO. 

Good luck.  Don't give up.

Sounds like a reinstall is in need here. Go to windows explorer, search %appdata%, browse to the Pinkcoin folder and and delete everything EXCEPT for WALLET.DAT
Then reopen the wallet, and everything should be fine.

Keep us posted.

Cryptofi$h

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:33:29 AM

Anyone know when the 50/50 draw is happening? 

Here is my address for the 100000 Pink I won.  Thank you so much!

PUSKGs4Dhc9eervWXpjdpEYdx2W79fe2Zo

At half a million Pink and climbing...
fayoling

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:20:31 PM

Anyone know when the 50/50 draw is happening? 

Here is my address for the 100000 Pink I won.  Thank you so much!

PUSKGs4Dhc9eervWXpjdpEYdx2W79fe2Zo

At half a million Pink and climbing...

You are well on your way to becoming a pinkcoin millionaire Cheesy

I believe madmax on Twitter was the one offering the 100,000 PINK reward, so hit him up.

It appears you are also the winner of the 50/50 draw. So that's another 60k PINK deposited into your Twitter wallet Wink

Keep up the good work and positive attitude.

https://twitter.com/Pinkcoinlottery/status/529335989462786049

Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:41:01 PM

Did you solve the problem with synching?
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:25:36 AM

Few questions. 

Does the wallet need to run 24/7 to stake?

How come the estimated time is waaay off?  22 mins for like a day now, network weight of 1.2 million.

New wallet seems to struggle to stake, I just upgraded from old one. 

Any help would be appreciated.
fayoling

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:31:12 AM

Few questions. 

Does the wallet need to run 24/7 to stake?

How come the estimated time is waaay off?  22 mins for like a day now, network weight of 1.2 million.

New wallet seems to struggle to stake, I just upgraded from old one. 

Any help would be appreciated.

You don't need to run it 24/7, however it will stake most if you do. If you only run it a couple hours every few days, it will catch up on all your missed stakes. However, had it been running that whole time, those "missed stakes" would have been aging and staking themselves. It is not really a noticeable difference, but it is a difference.

Estimated time does that on most PoS coins, I unfortunately do not have the answer to it.

New wallet stakes fine, it is a little slower and heavier on your computers resources as there is a lot going on in there.

Sumgye has been talking a lot lately of giving that wallet a once over, cleaning it up and getting it back to optimal performance. So hopefully we will have another new wallet coming soon Smiley

Anoxxxy

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:08:57 AM

Sumgye has been talking a lot lately of giving that wallet a once over, cleaning it up and getting it back to optimal performance. So hopefully we will have another new wallet coming soon Smiley

Nice, I am looking forward to it.
regards Anoxy
egyptocoin

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:39:29 PM

Buy low, sell high.
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:28:51 AM

Curious as to what happened to the 50/50 bot, is it going to continue?  I noticed the website is outdated saying this feature is only for October.  Last time I bought some of these it looked like it was a continuation of the October run according to the number sequence.   Great idea behind the buy wall how will the buy wall work? 

Staking coins for a week now with no payouts, wallet open 24/7.  Get within 15 mins of a payout though!  lol 

Any thoughts?... 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: