Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kronos.io deposit problem!  (Read 1101 times)
chsados (OP)

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 02:26:27 AM

so i made a mtgox redeemable code for $15 about 1 minute ago on my account and went to deposit it into kronos.io

i inserted the code at kronos.io and hit submit and it got an error. I then realized for some reason kronos.io says "We accept Mt. Gox BTC
redeemable codes ONLY. DO NOT USE WITH USD CODE" so apparently they do not accept mtgox usd.  which is my own stupid fault for not looking at that beforehand.

now I am trying to use the code i generated to re-add the usd to my account on mtgox but am getting the error "This code cannot be redeemed (non
existing or already used)"

So what gives?  How could this code have already been used if kronos does not accept mtgoxUSD?  

I have contacted mtgox about the issue but dont expect any response till monday.  the support button at kronos.io doesnt does not work so I have no idea who to contact on their end.

hoping some representative of kronos.io or mtgox sees this and can shed some light on this issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 02:32:24 AM

Team's alerted, though at least some are away due to Memorial Day weekend.
chsados (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 02:33:20 AM

are you affiliated with kronos.io?

EDIT:  does anyone know the kronos.io support email address?  or is there even a bitcointalk username here that supports kronos.io that I can contact?

Mtgox surprisingly got back to me very fast and stated that the code has indeed been used.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 02:41:10 AM

In a way. I'll be making an announcement tomorrow as to my role in this, but it is not involved with developing and I don't have an equity stake (though I have a financial interest in Kronos responding to customer support issues in a helpful and speedy manner). However, I can quickly forward problems to the dev team on Skype to ensure they're made aware of them. I can't expedite beyond that nor am I able to directly help you with your problem.
chsados (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 02:43:25 AM

In a way. I'll be making an announcement tomorrow as to my role in this, but it is not involved with developing and I don't have an equity stake (though I have a financial interest in Kronos responding to customer support issues in a helpful and speedy manner). However, I can quickly forward problems to the dev team on Skype to ensure they're made aware of them. I can't expedite beyond that nor am I able to directly help you with your problem.

excellent thanks!  please see my edit above.  mtgox got back to me and claims the code has indeed been used.
Kronos.io

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 03:09:18 AM

excellent thanks!  please see my edit above.  mtgox got back to me and claims the code has indeed been used.

Hi Chsados!

Sorry about the delay in response. We haven't launched a public beta yet, so we haven't been monitoring the forums.

I've forwarded your situation to one of our devs to fix. In the future, if you have any other bugs or issues, please contact me personally at jon [at] kronos.io or our support team; support [at] kronos.io.

Thank you!

-Jon
chsados (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 03:38:49 AM

Hi Chsados!

Sorry about the delay in response. We haven't launched a public beta yet, so we haven't been monitoring the forums.

I've forwarded your situation to one of our devs to fix. In the future, if you have any other bugs or issues, please contact me personally at jon [at] kronos.io or our support team; support [at] kronos.io.

Thank you!

-Jon

Thank you!

Just FYI for anyone interested.  I just received a PM from kronos.io for a $15 dollar mtgoxusd refund.  Thank you for showing your professionalism in this matter - even in beta stages.
Kronos.io

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 05:45:03 AM

Hi Chsados!

Thank you!

-Jon

Thank you!

Just FYI for anyone interested.  I just received a PM from kronos.io for a $15 dollar mtgoxusd refund.  Thank you for showing your professionalism in this matter - even in beta stages.

No problem! Thank you for beta testing for us.

Also, please don't let this incident tarnish your opinion of our service. We're still in a very private beta; I'd almost call it an alpha! We'll be launching to the public in two weeks, so don't consider the site live!

Thanks again for being understanding,
-Jon
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 09:39:19 AM

@Kronos.io any chance of an invite code please for the beta/alpha, thanks & if there is could you PM me 2 please as I know user ID 'myself' would like one & I'll pass it along to him and also give you some feedback on the site so far

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Kronos.io

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 11:36:17 AM

@Kronos.io any chance of an invite code please for the beta/alpha, thanks & if there is could you PM me 2 please as I know user ID 'myself' would like one & I'll pass it along to him and also give you some feedback on the site so far
Hi Otoh!

I think we'll run some lotteries for invite codes soon. It'll be publicized on these forums. That way it'll keep it fair for everyone!

Thanks,
-Jon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: