Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REKT] Got rekt? Let's get REKT! [UPDATED WALLETS]  (Read 47320 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:08:51 PM

Never risk more than you can afford. I lost $160 on rekt, but I made that back easily.
Proudly bag holding!

Thank you for giving reasonable, sound, neutral advice and not trying to fear-monger or run negative emotions on people.  That's what handlers, trying to divide and control people, do.  It's also how people excuse themselves for doing others plain old wrong.

LOL. Do you even crypto?

Wow!  You're question doesn't even address my comment, yet it sounds so much like it does.  Are you looking for someone to pick on?

I'll make it crystal clear, and lay it out in 2 easy steps.

1) Put your money back in your bank account.

2) Invest in a mutual fund or whatever your banker tells you.

This isn't investing for dummies. This is crypto, we're unregulated. That is all.

Too true but these people will never learn. 

I don't know why you think I'm in here with my life's savings just because I praised someone for being able to address risk management without insulting people's intellect.  You should thoroughly read comments and even their history before you go flying off the handle about what people should do with their money.  Neither of us is crying foul for any money lost in crypto trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newguy12

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:52:54 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 10:53:08 PM by newguy12

Never risk more than you can afford. I lost $160 on rekt, but I made that back easily.
Proudly bag holding!

Thank you for giving reasonable, sound, neutral advice and not trying to fear-monger or run negative emotions on people.  That's what handlers, trying to divide and control people, do.  It's also how people excuse themselves for doing others plain old wrong.

LOL. Do you even crypto?

Wow!  You're question doesn't even address my comment, yet it sounds so much like it does.  Are you looking for someone to pick on?

This isn't investing for dummies. This is crypto, we're unregulated. That is all.

I don't know why you think I'm in here with my life's savings just because I praised someone for being able to address risk management without insulting people's intellect.  You should thoroughly read comments and even their history before you go flying off the handle about what people should do with their money.  Neither of us is crying foul for any money lost in crypto trading.

CTRL+ALT+STFU
You got #REKT  Kiss
Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:57:27 PM

Proudly bag holding!

LOL. Do you even crypto?

Wow!  You're question doesn't even address my comment, yet it sounds so much like it does.  Are you looking for someone to pick on?

I don't know why you think I'm in here with my life's savings just because I praised someone for being able to address risk management without insulting people's intellect.  You should thoroughly read comments and even their history before you go flying off the handle about what people should do with their money.  Neither of us is crying foul for any money lost in crypto trading.

CTRL+ALT+STFU
You got #REKT  Kiss

That's what I thought.  You don't have anything real to say.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:03:35 PM

All this because I got a compliment?
Don't get me started...

twitter @antiiclimax
Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:07:38 PM

All this because I got a compliment?
Don't get me started...

LOL!!!
newguy12

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:35:14 AM

Proudly bag holding!

LOL. Do you even crypto?

CTRL+ALT+STFU
You got #REKT  Kiss

Already said what I had to say, but I'll recap: You "invested" in a coin called #Rekt with no features to speak of. Then you're scratching your head thinking, "oh what happened", and using phrases like "risk management". LMAO. Listen to yourself.

#REKT + #:PWNED + #GG  Cheesy
Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:12:02 AM

Proudly bag holding!

LOL. Do you even crypto?

CTRL+ALT+STFU
You got #REKT  Kiss

Already said what I had to say, but I'll recap: You "invested" in a coin called #Rekt with no features to speak of. Then you're scratching your head thinking, "oh what happened", and using phrases like "risk management". LMAO. Listen to yourself.

Again!  The sign of a weak argument is when you leave the REAL topic and go to insults.  You lack substance here.  You can't make up for it talking about money.  You wrongly attacked me and you don't have the integrity to admit it.  You were a hit dog hollering after I complimented anticlimax and now you're just ankle biting to defend the pathetically weak position of running negative emotions on people as a form of good advice of any kind let alone financial.  You do it because it's easy and requires little psychological effort but you're likely just covering for your own shortcomings.  If there's anyone here with issues to work out, it's you.
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:30:45 AM

RECT removed from MultiFaucet.tk
reason: empty faucet.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 10:39:50 AM

There are a lot of dumb people around which don't understand that not everything is pump & dump or scam. For me is enough that dev (or "dev"... I don't care about his skills, because I'm not a coder) launched another coin (yeah.. there were several others before that) as an answer to the many coins which left hundreds and thousands bagholders. 2 things are clear:
1. He was not involved in pump & dump.
2. He is not rich.
Why do I think that? Because I can name at least 10 coins which are struggling, because of their honest developers. Some of you want to get rich in 1 week and can't stop crying around about scams, but you must understand that you are one of the main reasons for current situation in the market!

topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:15:07 PM

lol nothing is wrong w REKT....just got hyped and dumped typical fudded out. But that just means a dramatic correction (upwards) is in store

newguy12

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:38:30 PM

Proudly bag holding!

LOL. Do you even crypto?

CTRL+ALT+STFU
You got #REKT  Kiss

Again!  The sign of a weak argument is when you leave the REAL topic and go to insults.  You lack substance here.  You can't make up for it talking about money.  You wrongly attacked me and you don't have the integrity to admit it.  You were a hit dog hollering after I complimented anticlimax and now you're just ankle biting to defend the pathetically weak position of running negative emotions on people as a form of good advice of any kind let alone financial.  You do it because it's easy and requires little psychological effort but you're likely just covering for your own shortcomings.  If there's anyone here with issues to work out, it's you.

Listen to me very carefully OK? The only argument I'm making is that you Rekt. And it's not even so much an argument as it is fact. Deal with it.

Shitcoins deserve to be shit on, and those who buy them deserve to be shit on as well.

The only reason they exist is because ignorant idiots like you gleefully "invest in them". You got what you deserved. The only important question remaining is, "what have you learned?". But to be honest I don't care. Because I will be here to laugh at you next time, and the time after that too. I find it absolutely hilarious.

LUUUUUUULZ
#GetRektDark
 Grin
Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:18:57 PM

Proudly bag holding!

LOL. Do you even crypto?

CTRL+ALT+STFU
You got #REKT  Kiss

Again!  The sign of a weak argument is when you leave the REAL topic and go to insults.  You lack substance here.  You can't make up for it talking about money.  You wrongly attacked me and you don't have the integrity to admit it.  You were a hit dog hollering after I complimented anticlimax and now you're just ankle biting to defend the pathetically weak position of running negative emotions on people as a form of good advice of any kind let alone financial.  You do it because it's easy and requires little psychological effort but you're likely just covering for your own shortcomings.  If there's anyone here with issues to work out, it's you.

Listen to me very carefully OK? The only argument I'm making is that you Rekt. And it's not even so much an argument as it is fact. Deal with it.

Shitcoins deserve to be shit on, and those who buy them deserve to be shit on as well.

The only reason they exist is because ignorant idiots like you gleefully "invest in them". You got what you deserved. The only important question remaining is, "what have you learned?". But to be honest I don't care. Because I will be here to laugh at you next time, and the time after that too. I find it absolutely hilarious.

LUUUUUUULZ
#GetRektDark
 Grin

I think I get it now.  I've been reading through your posts and you seem like a sound investor and Rekt is definitely a high risk, and even gamblers, coin.  So you are in here where you don't belong, attacking gamblers/(high risk takers), who only get hurt for loosing money to the degree by which they were unprepared to lose it, not just because they lost it.  Based on your last comment, even you can see that failure is a learning experience, which can make, what you learn about this game, rewarding in and of itself even when you loose.  Gambling and high risk taking is quite a recreational experience for the PREPARED mind and good advice would actually help you have the right mindset to know if you can handle it, as apposed to running you off in fear.  By the way, fear and a lack of knowledge go hand in hand.  The solution to fear is to know more about what you're afraid of, not run away from it.  Given that you are in here, fear-mongering because you "don't care" about what I learn, but just want to "shit on" and "laugh" at me whenever I loose money on a coin that you won't trade, makes you the problem in this thread and not the coin itself.  So I ask you, why are you here?  If you can do no better than run negative emotions and insults, then you should just leave this thread.
newguy12

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:14:51 PM

Proudly bag holding!

LOL. Do you even crypto?

CTRL+ALT+STFU
You got #REKT  Kiss

Again!  The sign of a weak argument is when you leave the REAL topic and go to insults.  You lack substance here.  You can't make up for it talking about money.  You wrongly attacked me and you don't have the integrity to admit it.  You were a hit dog hollering after I complimented anticlimax and now you're just ankle biting to defend the pathetically weak position of running negative emotions on people as a form of good advice of any kind let alone financial.  You do it because it's easy and requires little psychological effort but you're likely just covering for your own shortcomings.  If there's anyone here with issues to work out, it's you.

LUUUUUUULZ
#GetRektDark
 Grin

I think I get it now.  I've been reading through your posts and you seem like a sound investor and Rekt is definitely a high risk, and even gamblers, coin.  So you are in here where you don't belong, attacking gamblers/(high risk takers), who only get hurt for loosing money to the degree by which they were unprepared to lose it, not just because they lost it.  Based on your last comment, even you can see that failure is a learning experience, which can make, what you learn about this game, rewarding in and of itself even when you loose.  Gambling and high risk taking is quite a recreational experience for the PREPARED mind and good advice would actually help you have the right mindset to know if you can handle it, as apposed to running you off in fear.  By the way, fear and a lack of knowledge go hand in hand.  The solution to fear is to know more about what you're afraid of, not run away from it.  Given that you are in here, fear-mongering because you "don't care" about what I learn, but just want to "shit on" and "laugh" at me whenever I loose money on a coin that you won't trade, makes you the problem in this thread and not the coin itself.  So I ask you, why are you here?  If you can do no better than run negative emotions and insults, then you should just leave this thread.

1) I'll go wherever I please and say whatever I please

2) Also trolling is fun  Wink

Thank  you for your time  Tongue
altcoinguru

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:38:20 PM

REKT has significant upside potential...

1. Less than 2 weeks old
2. Listed on several major exchanges
3. Meaningful amounts of BTC where invested to mine REKT...ie 35 GH
4. Memorable name, symbol, and logo
5. Unique tagline..."Got REKT? Get REKT!"
6. 568,000 coins available
7. Recently traded at a $30,000+ valuation => Currently valued at less than $2,000

Today WTFcoin(WTF) hit a market cap of $50,000+ with a lot less going for it than REKT

- Launched 10 days earlier but with only a 6 page thread compared to REKT's 20+ pages...ie https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=828967.0
- 10 million max coin supply with 9+ million in circulation
- Only trading on C-CEX
- Dev hasn't come online in 5 days

Early adopters gave up on REKT prematurely...only a matter of time REKT breaks out to the upside.

Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:09:35 AM

Proudly bag holding!

LOL. Do you even crypto?

CTRL+ALT+STFU
You got #REKT  Kiss

LUUUUUUULZ
#GetRektDark
 Grin

1) I'll go wherever I please and say whatever I please

2) Also trolling is fun  Wink

Thank  you for your time  Tongue

Response 1) ...ok, you're right, I like my freedoms too.  My massive word onslaught Jedi mind trick didn't work on you.  Damit!!!

Response 2)  Good luck on that and may the thick skin schwartz be with you..... .....Or maybe not.  Actually after all this I think I'm supposed to want you to hurt. :-)  Too late?..... DAMIT!!!  lol

Response 3)  No, Thank YOU.  My time is money.  The bill is in the mail.  :-)
defcoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:56:52 PM

Market cap is 1k, I got rekt on rekt. Still holding, waiting. Where is dev???
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:18:07 PM

Market cap is 1k, I got rekt on rekt. Still holding, waiting. Where is dev???

You are joking, right?

Reread last two pages...
pennino

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:44:54 PM

i has lost one more time my deposit on bittrex.
I thought they had solved the problem

▄███████████████████████
    ▄█████████████   █████████
  ▄███████████████▄▄▄█████████
▄█████████████████████████████
██   ███   ███████████████████
██▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████████████████
█████████████████████████▀▀▀██
█████████████████████████   ██
██████████████████████████████
██▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██   ███   █████████   ██   ██
██████████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██████████████   ███   ██   ██
.primalbase.

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                  ▀██▄
  ▄█▀                      ▀██
 ██▀                        ▀██
▐█▌                          ▐█▌
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██  █ ██
██  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌ ██
██  ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██  ██
 ██                          ██▀
 ▀██                        ██▀
   ██▄                    ▄██
    ▀██▄▄               ▄██▀
       ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

yavuzc78

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:57:59 PM

this coin died no buy it

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:59:56 PM

this coin died no buy it

I sold a bunch at 900sat yesterday.. Shit that's almost enough for me to break even..
#costaveraging

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: