Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 10:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REKT] Got rekt? Let's get REKT! [UPDATED WALLETS]  (Read 47322 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:47:12 PM

Told people not to buy or bother with this garbage!  Maybe you will listen next time!

***Whale watching***
get rekt (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:06:07 PM

we're on coindesk!

http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-feathercoin-forks-collaborative-crowdfund-charity/
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:43:06 PM

Investors' Rektums got Rekt please Rektify  Grin
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:50:56 PM

This is smth like RipoffCoin 2 ?
Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:35:15 PM

So were the exchanges in on it too?  I'm kinda surprised that, of all the altcoins out there, one with blatently no promise would make it on Bittrex.  hm.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:34:35 AM

So this is a game for you to make innocent investors lose their money ?
Another scammer.

What did you expect, when every post of me mentioned "get rekt"?

Rektcoin did not have any feature (or promised feature) what would make it legit as an altcoin for the future. But rektcoin was a project for fun, and it still is.
All bagholders just bought Rektcoin and hoping for a pump and quick profit, just like all other shitcoins you are buying: it doesn't matter what the coin brings....you are just hoping for a whale who will pump it and you can make a quick profit. I guess no whale pumped rekt so you all got rekt! Including us!

Don't blame anybody else, blame yourself for buying a coin with nothing.

I hope this is a lesson for all of you: as long as you buy shitcoins, scam devs will keep launching them.
Now you got rekt.....

And no: I am not Cobain. If yes: this would have pumped far beyond.
I didn't make big profit, in fact i lost money! but the fun was unforgettable.

And this coin was not a scam . It got instamied hard (we didn't instamine it even, and we didn't even mine it that hard). When it didn't pump everyone just dumped it! It's not our fault!! And this coin is not dead. You can still always come back to this coin when you got rekt again! On hidden premine or whatever. I rest my case:

Got rekt? Get rekt!

Ha ha

Too funny

People will never learn

A fool and his money is soon parted

Nyterax

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 01:33:37 AM

This just proves that there is never gonna be a shortage of people greedy and willing to gamble to the point of defying all reason, and people willing to abuse them. I guess it's inevitable. Only feel a bit sad for the innocents lured in but I guess some will argue there were no innocents in this particular case - the premise doesn't really entice people to invest based on any kind of reason or promise whatsoever. Hope that some lessons were at least learned. And this probably doesn't really blow the widespread reputation of alt coins any lower since it's probably near rock bottom anyway, everyone I know who's heard about them thinks they're blatant scams and absolutely hopeless, sad that this also makes many believe less in Bitcoin itself too.

@Nyterax
BTC: 1McgGk69g82epdnxAdDQfMSXtUygZfL4vZ
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:00:48 AM

So this is a game for you to make innocent investors lose their money ?
Another scammer.

What did you expect, when every post of me mentioned "get rekt"?

Rektcoin did not have any feature (or promised feature) what would make it legit as an altcoin for the future. But rektcoin was a project for fun, and it still is.
All bagholders just bought Rektcoin and hoping for a pump and quick profit, just like all other shitcoins you are buying: it doesn't matter what the coin brings....you are just hoping for a whale who will pump it and you can make a quick profit. I guess no whale pumped rekt so you all got rekt! Including us!

Don't blame anybody else, blame yourself for buying a coin with nothing.

I hope this is a lesson for all of you: as long as you buy shitcoins, scam devs will keep launching them.
Now you got rekt.....

And no: I am not Cobain. If yes: this would have pumped far beyond.
I didn't make big profit, in fact i lost money! but the fun was unforgettable.

And this coin was not a scam . It got instamied hard (we didn't instamine it even, and we didn't even mine it that hard). When it didn't pump everyone just dumped it! It's not our fault!! And this coin is not dead. You can still always come back to this coin when you got rekt again! On hidden premine or whatever. I rest my case:

Got rekt? Get rekt!

Wrong. It got dumped because you cloned a piece of shit coin that you knew wouldn't transition into pos.
So full of yourself buddy. Pretty silly.

twitter @antiiclimax
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:04:14 AM

This just proves that there is never gonna be a shortage of people greedy and willing to gamble to the point of defying all reason, and people willing to abuse them. I guess it's inevitable. Only feel a bit sad for the innocents lured in but I guess some will argue there were no innocents in this particular case - the premise doesn't really entice people to invest based on any kind of reason or promise whatsoever. Hope that some lessons were at least learned. And this probably doesn't really blow the widespread reputation of alt coins any lower since it's probably near rock bottom anyway, everyone I know who's heard about them thinks they're blatant scams and absolutely hopeless, sad that this also makes many believe less in Bitcoin itself too.

Never risk more than you can afford. I lost $160 on rekt, but I made that back easily.
Proudly bag holding!

twitter @antiiclimax
Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:49:15 AM

Never risk more than you can afford. I lost $160 on rekt, but I made that back easily.
Proudly bag holding!

Thank you for giving reasonable, sound, neutral advice and not trying to fear-monger or run negative emotions on people.  That's what handlers, trying to divide and control people, do.  It's also how people excuse themselves for doing others plain old wrong.
newguy12

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:02:27 AM

Proudly bag holding!

Thank you for giving reasonable, sound, neutral advice and not trying to fear-monger or run negative emotions on people.  That's what handlers, trying to divide and control people, do.  It's also how people excuse themselves for doing others plain old wrong.

LOL. Do you even crypto?
Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:45:15 AM

Proudly bag holding!

LOL. Do you even crypto?

Wow!  You're question doesn't even address my comment, yet it sounds so much like it does.  Are you looking for someone to pick on?
AltcoinSnow

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:09:41 AM

$800 market cap? 😂 its bound to pump
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:18:12 AM

i send yestarday some coins from ccex to trex, but they not even show as pending ...wtf ??
yavuzc78

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:58:29 AM

i send yestarday some coins from ccex to trex, but they not even show as pending ...wtf ??

this coin died

Ctrl-Alt-Decentralize

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:07:30 PM

this coin died

It'd be funny if we could just jack this coin and use it for it's irony.
newguy12

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:18:05 PM

Proudly bag holding!

LOL. Do you even crypto?

Wow!  You're question doesn't even address my comment, yet it sounds so much like it does.  Are you looking for someone to pick on?

I'll make it crystal clear, and lay it out in 2 easy steps.

1) Put your money back in your bank account.

2) Invest in a mutual fund or whatever your banker tells you.

This isn't investing for dummies. This is crypto, we're unregulated. That is all.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:13:18 PM

Proudly bag holding!

LOL. Do you even crypto?

I'll make it crystal clear, and lay it out in 2 easy steps.

1) Put your money back in your bank account.

2) Invest in a mutual fund or whatever your banker tells you.

This isn't investing for dummies. This is crypto, we're unregulated. That is all.

Too true but these people will never learn. 
newguy12

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:17:14 PM

Hey you guuuuise, heard about #RektDark? It's the next big thing. Dont' forget to go all in cause meeeeewn and all that. Kiss
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:36:01 PM

Hey you guuuuise, heard about #RektDark? It's the next big thing. Dont' forget to go all in cause meeeeewn and all that. Kiss

Rekt dark!?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: