Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CATc] CataloniaCoin · Start Building your socio-economical future·Wallets  (Read 54697 times)
whatsabitworth

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:44:55 PM

ok thank you.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A.L.F.

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:46:54 PM

Why is there no SWAP function in a new wallet

Why not reach old coins at C-CEX

why, why, why ...
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 11:37:02 PM

New wallet installed and looking fiiiine, great work you guys!  Cool

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
CataloniaDev (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:36:30 AM

Thanks very much @KingCarper and @KaTXi!

So now I'm solo mining with the x11 algo and finding blocks, but they are coming up with 0.00 coins.
Is this supposed to be happening until a certain block is reached? Or is this an error in the wallet.
Also curious to know if the pool is paying out.
Thanks.

We have reset the stats for Poollo.com CatCoin, since it still had historic data from V1. As you can see from Catalonia Coin V2 source code, payments don't start until block 5000, it's 0 for blocks < 5000 other than premine :

https://github.com/cataloniacurrency/cataloniacoinv2/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L973

We are now at Block 1630:

http://catcexplorer.com/

Yes, you're right. We will mine the empty blocks.

@A.L.F. The Swap was finally made by CCEX, We informed them long ago. Sorry if you had problems. In the new wallet you can access to C-CEX and future exchangers.

We would like to clarify that the SWAP is delayed by communication problems with CCEX. Neither team catalonia coin or CCEX are to blame, have been technical problems.

A.L.F.

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:18:36 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 11:10:58 AM by A.L.F.

ai, DEV

"Sorry" - that's all you can say?
You a jerks or team of professionals?
You decide to cut off from most of the people with the old coins had deposited funds in YOUR coin?

1. do not I decided to switch from one algorithm to another, it is up to you.
2. No I decided to exchange the coins through the swap, it's you.(you can convert old to new normal currency change as stock, like any other currency, you could to do a currency exchange when the new and old wallets are near, so did, for example, microcoin)
3. I have not advertised the opportunity to Exchange old coins in your new wallet, it's you. (November 20, 2014, 09:55:20 AM
Your reply to @novatobitcoin: The Option trading is used to make the swap without visiting c-cex.com.), where is your promise?
4. Me shit like how long time ago you were warned about something someone everything else, your forum is not a fire alarm, not everyone has the ability to peek at it every day.

You and only you alone are responsible for your new and old currency.
Terwa

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:48:47 PM

ai, DEV

"Sorry" - that's all you can say?
You a jerks or team of professionals?
You decide to cut off from most of the people with the old coins had deposited funds in YOUR coin?

1. do not I decided to switch from one algorithm to another, it is up to you.
2. No I decided to exchange the coins through the swap, it's you.(you can convert old to new normal currency change as stock, like any other currency, you could to do a currency exchange when the new and old wallets are near, so did, for example, microcoin)
3. I have not advertised the opportunity to Exchange old coins in your new wallet, it's you. (November 20, 2014, 09:55:20 AM
Your reply to @novatobitcoin: The Option trading is used to make the swap without visiting c-cex.com.), where is your promise?
4. Me shit like how long time ago you were warned about something someone everything else, your forum is not a fire alarm, not everyone has the ability to peek at it every day.

You and only you alone are responsible for your new and old currency.
They are a child, they are online and no answer
They didnt say something about new wallet, wallet was uploaded 14 days ago, I lost XXXX catc because i was waiting the new wallet.
Devs never say something about launch of new wallet...
And now... empty blocks, they didnt say something about it.

Update:
Block Height: 1929 Block Time: December 3, 2014, 12:10:44
Block Height: 1930 Block Time: December 3, 2014, 14:37:05
Block Height: 1931 Block Time: December 3, 2014, 14:46:46
Block Height: 1932 Block Time: December 3, 2014, 15:31:59
----------------------------------------------------------
Time per block:      2h 26m , 9 min and 45m....

Dev you can admit it, you are a noob
CataloniaDev (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:24:05 PM

1) We don`t forget anyone, we know that the time may have been insufficient for swap and we want to do something to solve this problem. The problem we have is that C-cex not tell us how many coins have made the swap. So we can not respond forcefully as we would like repond.
2) The swap on the wallet was not possible because we could not contact C-cex, as mentioned before,  but allways have been done via C-cex but with link from the wallet..
3) We decided to make these empty blocks to solve this whole process. You don´t have to mine them, we will do.
4) If we can actually use this coin, we'll see if you still think we're newbies.

Keep trusting please
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:56:28 PM

C-CEX indeed is not friendly, often is unresponsive, and communicating with them doesn't seem to be easy... I can completely understand you. Hope you will find some better solution for the remaining old coins swap, hopefully without involving C-CEX.
The guys who made the last two posts sound a bit harsh, but they make a valid point.
Just keep up with the great work you do, and all those problems will be resolved, the CATC will get the new life!

... this space is not for rent ...
romawi

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:07:31 PM

C-CEX indeed is not friendly, often is unresponsive, and communicating with them doesn't seem to be easy... I can completely understand you. Hope you will find some better solution for the remaining old coins swap, hopefully without involving C-CEX.
The guys who made the last two posts sound a bit harsh, but they make a valid point.
Just keep up with the great work you do, and all those problems will be resolved, the CATC will get the new life!

This is also my opinion.

minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:02:09 AM

i haven't been able to update the pool's source.

New daemon completely rejects the previous wallet and thus If I update, all funds will be lost.

jordixal

Activity: 221

Bitcoin lover

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:29:28 AM

i haven't been able to update the pool's source.

New daemon completely rejects the previous wallet and thus If I update, all funds will be lost.

Some people including me still having coins in your pool, devs need to find a solution.

CataloniaDev (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:22:49 AM

We are waiting for C-CEX send us Swap leftover coins to help those who have not made the swap. But we do not know how many coins will be and if we can help everyone.

We will attempt to fix it.

Regards.

CATc Team.
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:01:04 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 08:11:12 PM by KingCaper

We are waiting for C-CEX send us Swap leftover coins to help those who have not made the swap. But we do not know how many coins will be and if we can help everyone.

We will attempt to fix it.

Regards.

CATc Team.

If the same amount of coins were produced shouldn't there be enough left over to cover exactly the amount not already swapped via the exchange? Obviously this will all depend on getting all the relevant information from C-Cex, which may take a day or two, but wouldn't that be the case?

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
javierbaco

Activity: 172
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:59:06 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 03:37:13 PM by javierbaco

It`s not good that an exchange medium and seated as C-cex is punishing one coin in its host platform. The reason for the delay should communicate the outcome of the swap, in addition to returning the remaining coins. Maybe we should help via twitter, chatbox, etc for solvent ASAP asking the questions listed up wrote. Yes, we can help. This absence of news punishes the currency in all areas and if it is due to the Exchange must be said very clearly.
There are rumors that elections in Catalonia will be advanced, it is said that only missing a fringe for nuance. Indirectly it can help Catc for everything that represents a sovereign and economic uncertainty. To implement Catc in the Catalan economy will be difficult, but it is much easier tan the 99% of the remaining altcoins. Everything will be decided in development is given.

And now talking about prices. As the chart shows, Catc is very near to the price Ico, where the decision was burn the leftover coins. In my opinion it`s a rebate offered by the market to buy at good prices, either due to whatever. The initial climb is over regulated to start another boost. I choose to buy more slowly as i see the orders, but it's my decision and what I´ll do is sit and wait. Clearly, whoever sells not have things clear or due to uncertainty want to sell. For others this is the time of purchase. I do not care to fall further. I trust that Catc succeed. The beginnings are always hard.
Good luck to all
romawi

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:48:22 PM

The problem with CATcoin is the lack of communication. If I announce something and then something changes, I have to communicate this.
The exact sequence of the swap was declared poorly and not complied with the schedule.
Mistakes happen and it's not about blame someone. But the community needs to be better informed.

I still believe in CATcoin and I will hold my coins.

Greetings from a foreigner who lives in catalonia.

CataloniaDev (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:21:10 PM

We have in our possession the remaining Swap coins. We are looking for the best way to change old CATC for those who have failed to make the swap.

We will give a deadline for swap of old coins, when done within the remaining coins will burn.

We can move on with our road map!

And Catc at a very good price, buy you will not be sorry! Wink
CataloniaDev (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:52:32 PM

We have leftover Swap CATc.

Until year end, you can contact us through cataloniacoins@gmail.com If for whatever reason could not make the swap. Once finished the year the remaining coins will be destroyed. All movements are shown to be no doubt.

Best regards!

CATC Team
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:19:05 PM

Until year end, you can contact us through cataloniacoins@gmail.com If for whatever reason could not make the swap. Once finished the year the remaining coins will be destroyed. All movements are shown to be no doubt.

Best regards!

CATC Team

I had quite a few coins left in catc.minerpools.com, as far as I know some other users in this forum had there coins too... Is there any way to get them? Or they are lost?

... this space is not for rent ...
jordixal

Activity: 221

Bitcoin lover

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:30:26 AM

Best regards!

CATC Team

I had quite a few coins left in catc.minerpools.com, as far as I know some other users in this forum had there coins too... Is there any way to get them? Or they are lost?
I have coins coins in that pool too, however devs say this coins are lost forever.

A.L.F.

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:09:11 PM

We have in our possession the remaining Swap coins. We are looking for the best way to change old CATC for those who have failed to make the swap.

We will give a deadline for swap of old coins, when done within the remaining coins will burn.

We can move on with our road map!

And Catc at a very good price, buy you will not be sorry! Wink

These guys are pranksters, I regret already. (old shit not cleared - but foist new coin).
Again some slogans only, right now Don we now our gay army boots and will walk parade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: