Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] SHORTING ... paying 50% MORE DIVIDENT  (Read 8986 times)
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 03:55:24 PM

Don't be confused about the bond price you see on GLBSE. They are just smart money, protecting their investments. They will soon ask for more money from you for "UPGRADE".

which means that the bond holders will have the dividend through future months before ASIC come out, plus some residual value for the option to pay some money upgrage the contract? Wow. since the ASIC seems far away, it's still good investment in my eye.

Waiting for you to crash into my bidding orders.

YABMC lost 40% price in a single week from 0.25 to 0.15. let us see how north this bounce will go.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ciuciu (OP)
Donator

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 04:00:47 PM

Don't be confused about the bond price you see on GLBSE. They are just smart money, protecting their investments. They will soon ask for more money from you for "UPGRADE".

which means that the bond holders will have the dividend through future months before ASIC come out, plus some residual value for the option to pay some money upgrage the contract? Wow. since the ASIC seems far away, it's still good investment in my eye.

Waiting for you to crash into my bidding orders.

YABMC lost 40% price in a single week from 0.25 to 0.15. let us see how north this bounce will go.

I understand. You are bidding against me and you have all the rights.

Any other thread crapping from you will be reported. GO MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD!

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2012, 04:14:46 PM

So, just keep in mind the risks for borrowing the shares to ciuciu.

This just bugs me:  you lend to someone or you borrow from someone, "borrow to" is not proper Engish.

Thanks.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 01:31:05 PM

Up.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 02:42:03 PM

So, just keep in mind the risks for borrowing the shares to ciuciu.

This just bugs me:  you lend to someone or you borrow from someone, "borrow to" is not proper Engish.

Thanks.

Thanks for BurtW's kindly grammar advice.
it must be "lend to".

The panic on selling the Bond is end.
The bond price is recovering. 
The BTC exchange rates sticks around, which is not very good for ciuciu.
People lend shares to ciuciu have earn both 150% dividend and capital gain.(if the shares are bought at recently, at the deep negative bubble created by ciuciu.)

About BFL:
1) I've heard that BFL is seeking for seed/A round financing. It seems that they need money to deliver the ASIC units. have they closed this round yet?
2) Bit-pay put up 50,000BTC selling orders, and the bitcoin is BFL's. So, whether BFL got these 325K USD or not?
3) I think BFL relies on the prepayment financing to support their ASIC R&D+manufacturing.
4) We need to know almost all R&D and manufacturing process cannot make out as it was planned. I will be extremely happy to see that the ASIC can be delivered in 2010 Oct, (I've got BFL shares), but I won't be surprised that BFL bears lots of impatient/"scamming"blame for 3-6 months and actually deliver the ASIC units around 2012-12~2013-03.

Then, those one borrow shares to ciuciu will almost cover all the investment cost by the 150%~200% dividend from ciuciu, if ciuciu keeps refusing to buying back the shares and persists on this gambling.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2012, 02:59:18 PM

HorseRider,

All good points, again.  We heard you.  We understand you.  But I have to agree with ciuciu here.  This is his thread, he has every right to place the bets he is placing and anyone so inclined has every right to lend him shares.

We know your position.  You have been very clear.  Now, please leave this thread alone and, if you wish, go start your own thread.

Thanks!

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 02:35:38 PM

Good morning!

sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2012, 03:03:20 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2012, 03:13:40 PM by sunnankar

So, I strongly believe I'm on the right path.

Ciuciu, so how is your shorting working out?

Has everyone who has lent shares to Ciuciu been receiving their interest payments on time as agreed? Has anyone successfully closed a position yet?

Given the strong negative cash-flow, highly leveraged position, potential for unlimited losses to Ciuciu, lack of posted collateral and recent strong moves against Ciuciu's position leading to massive capital losses therefore I am interested to see how those who lent shares to Ciuciu have fared with regards to protecting their principal.

Looks like the loss from just the 430 GIGAMINING shares when adjusted to USD is about $2,500 or about 116% more than the approximate value of the shares at the time they were sold short, or $2,150.

I only ask because I may be interested in lending some shares.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 03:13:18 PM

Has everyone who has lent shares to Ciuciu been receiving their interest payments on time as agreed? Has anyone successfully closed a position yet?

Given the strong negative cash-flow, highly leveraged position, potential for unlimited losses to Ciuciu, lack of posted collateral and recent strong moves against Ciuciu's position leading to massive capital losses therefore I am interested to see how those who lent shares to Ciuciu have fared with regards to protecting their principal.

Hi sunnankar,

Actually, the shorting went smooth. Most of the bonds are returned now, but I can use some BIDBOND if you can lend me some.

Thanks.

sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2012, 03:14:38 PM

Actually the shorting went smooth. Most of the bonds are returned now, but I can use some BIDBOND if you can lend me some?

Can any lenders confirm that Ciuciu performed in all material respect with the contract terms on time as agreed?

Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 03:32:49 PM

Well, so far as to ciuciu paying up, you can check out the address(es) in our contract(s) - the main reason why I did design it this way, so it is auditable for anyone. I haven't called my shares back yet and ciuciu hasn't sent any back so far... I really enjoyed the double dividends so far (~50 bitcents each week extra) but obviously it's something that even some kids could pay out of their pocket money, so I'm not sure if it gives much more credibility or is proof to scale up really well. At least it's a way to show that shorting is really possible right now in a way that it can be publicly verified and audited for the most parts (except share transfers which are private).
Also a lot of very valid points have been brought up in this thread (especially about scaling and about initial deposits/payments by ciuciu), so make sure to read it!

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2012, 05:26:48 AM

I lent both GIGAMINING and YABMC shares to ciuciu, he performed on our contract perfectly and returned the shares to me a few days ago.

Would lend again.  Anytime.  It was a pleasure doing business with him.

PS:  I have lost money on those darn YABMC shares, darn it all.  But the extra dividends helped ease the pain.  Thanks!

lky_svn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 02:50:44 PM

Hi,

ciuciu returned my 350 PUREMINING shares recently, no hassle whatsover. All coupons paid on time.
Very good experience, would lend again any time. Trust my 200 BITBOND he still has are in good hands.

My investment in puremining isn't quite going how I hoped, but the slightly better coupons helped ease my pain...

lky_svn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 05:10:51 PM

Hi ciuciu,

Thanks for sending back the 200 BITBOND as well, all received on my GLBSE account.
As per agreement, I returned 5BTC to your address: 15xNSVfS3pqEWvKnwS4o4KmpegQZcZUXsF

Thanks for the professionalism. No hassle whatsoever, all bond payments received and always on time.
Hope to deal with you again!
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 09:07:35 PM

I also received back all my 30 BITBOND shares very recently, I earned all in all ~3 BTC with this deal and hope ciuciu could also profit a bit in the meantime.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 10:46:34 PM

I would like to thank all people who have lent me shares. Thank you very much for your trust!
I did make some profit, but I could had made more if I would have had more shares at the right moment. I hope you enjoyed your bigger dividend!

Thank you again!

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 11:14:33 PM

I have returned 650 shares of FSB to Vescudero.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: