Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] SHORTING ... paying 50% MORE DIVIDENT  (Read 8986 times)
VEscudero
Donator

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Bitcoin, Ripple & Blockchain pioneer

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 10:48:57 PM

I'd like to borrow up to 2000 shares of FZB. I am willing to do amounts down to 100 shares.

I will pay any dividends issued during the time I am borrowing the shares.

I will pay a monthly fee at the beginning of each month until I return the shares.

You can request your shares back at any time and I will return them within one month but will not pay another monthly fee after your request. I will still pay any dividends.

I will pay GLBSE transfer fees.

Unfortunately I have only a finite amount of bitcoins so I want to give myself an out. I reserve the right to give 10x the btc price of the shares at the time of the loan in place of returning the shares.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Hi FreeMoney,

I offer you some FZB.A shares to let you sell them (short or long) at GLBSE.
I will transfer you 650 shares from my account under the following terms & conditions:

- You will pay me 1.5% per month plus the transfer fees and any dividends paid.
 - You can return your shares whenever you like and I will not owe back any fee for partial month.
 - you will return my shares within a month from whenever I ask, nevertheless you will not make another monthly fee payment.
 - You reserve the right to give 10x the btc price of the shares at the time of the loan in place of returning the shares.

Right now the sell price is at 0.0945 so 1.5% of that price for 650 shares would be 0.921375 BTC + 0.12285 Transfer fee = 1.044225BTC
If you agree to that terms, please provide your username at GLBSE and I will transfer you 650 FZB.A shares right now.
Then you should send me 1.044225BTC as the first payment and 0.921375BTC every first of each month plus any dividends to this address: 1G7YRZHYn4eVQRUrXXwyLF2xEMMHgpmZUi.

I will honour your right to pay 0.945BTC per share in place of returning the shares.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)

iF4EAREIAAYFAk/JRkcACgkQ8AwyXklxLE+xqQD+OOBzo6Te1z9OSj6XjiK87dn2
S84M08BNaFNYZKV7UgMA/Rdyljb4sYE6vF1/w5VupXs5YkB8KIvmQIZCKA6gnjTX
=JG1z
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

https://www.vescudero.net   ★ VEscudero's Blog about cybersecurity, blockchain, bitcoin and open source ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 11:08:28 PM

I'd like to borrow up to 2000 shares of FZB. I am willing to do amounts down to 100 shares.

I will pay any dividends issued during the time I am borrowing the shares.

I will pay a monthly fee at the beginning of each month until I return the shares.

You can request your shares back at any time and I will return them within one month but will not pay another monthly fee after your request. I will still pay any dividends.

I will pay GLBSE transfer fees.

Unfortunately I have only a finite amount of bitcoins so I want to give myself an out. I reserve the right to give 10x the btc price of the shares at the time of the loan in place of returning the shares.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Hi FreeMoney,

I offer you some FZB.A shares to let you sell them (short or long) at GLBSE.
I will transfer you 650 shares from my account under the following terms & conditions:

- You will pay me 1.5% per month plus the transfer fees and any dividends paid.
 - You can return your shares whenever you like and I will not owe back any fee for partial month.
 - you will return my shares within a month from whenever I ask, nevertheless you will not make another monthly fee payment.
 - You reserve the right to give 10x the btc price of the shares at the time of the loan in place of returning the shares.

Right now the sell price is at 0.0945 so 1.5% of that price for 650 shares would be 0.921375 BTC + 0.12285 Transfer fee = 1.044225BTC
If you agree to that terms, please provide your username at GLBSE and I will transfer you 650 FZB.A shares right now.
Then you should send me 1.044225BTC as the first payment and 0.921375BTC every first of each month plus any dividends to this address: 1G7YRZHYn4eVQRUrXXwyLF2xEMMHgpmZUi.

I will honour your right to pay 0.945BTC per share in place of returning the shares.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)

iF4EAREIAAYFAk/JRkcACgkQ8AwyXklxLE+xqQD+OOBzo6Te1z9OSj6XjiK87dn2
S84M08BNaFNYZKV7UgMA/Rdyljb4sYE6vF1/w5VupXs5YkB8KIvmQIZCKA6gnjTX
=JG1z
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

I accept. 1.044225BTC sent to 1G7YRZHYn4eVQRUrXXwyLF2xEMMHgpmZUi

edit to add: my GLBSE username is freemoney

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
VEscudero
Donator

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Bitcoin, Ripple & Blockchain pioneer

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 11:54:29 PM

650 FZB.A shares transferred to Freemoney at 2012-06-01 19:26:51 (GLBSE Time) !!

Please confirm reception.

By the way, I thought the transfer fees were 0.2% of the amount transferred but I have checked that in reality the fees that are applied are based on the 5 day average price of the asset transferred. In our case the transfer fee has been 0.1209932 BTC instead of my initial estimation of 0.12285 so I owe you 0.0018568 BTCs.

I can give you back that tiny amount right now if you wish, although in order to avoid tx fees I propose you simply pay me 0.9195182 BTC next month and 0.921375 afterwards.

https://www.vescudero.net   ★ VEscudero's Blog about cybersecurity, blockchain, bitcoin and open source ★
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2012, 12:25:39 AM

650 FZB.A shares transferred to Freemoney at 2012-06-01 19:26:51 (GLBSE Time) !!

Please confirm reception.

By the way, I thought the transfer fees were 0.2% of the amount transferred but I have checked that in reality the fees that are applied are based on the 5 day average price of the asset transferred. In our case the transfer fee has been 0.1209932 BTC instead of my initial estimation of 0.12285 so I owe you 0.0018568 BTCs.

I can give you back that tiny amount right now if you wish, although in order to avoid tx fees I propose you simply pay me 0.9195182 BTC next month and 0.921375 afterwards.

Confirmed received 650 shares. No need to send that bit.

FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2012, 06:19:22 PM

I'd still like about 500 more shares of FZB if anyone is interested, paying 1.5% per month, plus transfer fees, plus any dividends.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 04:44:04 PM

Looking to borrow GIGAMINING and BITBOND bonds.
Paying double the divident as long as I keep the bond.

Thanks.

Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 05:22:39 PM

How many of each?

For 1 BTC flat (for fees/time and just because I can) I'd offer 30 shares of BITBOND for lending:

1 BTC up-front to 1CHTW5DxJAmtfccH42bWVMb3z3PQAuVJ8S (a GLBSE address btw.), then 30 BITBOND shares get transferred to a GLBSE account of your choice.
Double the amount of any dividend these BITBOND shares receive goes to 1CHTW5DxJAmtfccH42bWVMb3z3PQAuVJ8S within 24 hours of that dividend being paid out by BITBOND.
At any point of time you are allowed to send back any amount of these 30 shares to my GLBSE account "Sukrim" and pay proportionally fewer dividends from that time on. If however BITBOND paid dividends, but you are within the 24h window, you still have to pay the doubled dividend, even if you transfer the shares back in that window (basically: double any dividend you could have gotten, regardless if you still own the shares or not).

I reserve the right to cancel this agreement and demand to have some or all 30 shares transferred back to my GLBSE account within 28 days (= not 28 business days, but 4 weeks) which are starting as soon as this demand is posted here in this thread by me. As long as the shares are not in my possession, you will still have to pay double dividends though.

All payments have to be made via transactions, not via GLBSE transfers, because then they can be verified using the block chain (http://blockchain.info/address/1CHTW5DxJAmtfccH42bWVMb3z3PQAuVJ8S). Should some rules above be broken (which is easily verifiyble for anyone using publicly available information) I reserve to take actions including, but not limited to, asking for freezing the GLBSE account where shares were sent and/or being reimbursed in shares and/or bitcoin from the receiver of the shares.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 06:35:43 PM

Thanks.

Are you planning to flip fast and pay 0 or 1 dividend or are you willing to commit to some longer amount of time?

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

How many can you offer?

Thanks.

How many of each?

For 1 BTC flat (for fees/time and just because I can) I'd offer 30 shares of BITBOND for lending:

1 BTC up-front to 1CHTW5DxJAmtfccH42bWVMb3z3PQAuVJ8S (a GLBSE address btw.), then 30 BITBOND shares get transferred to a GLBSE account of your choice.
Double the amount of any dividend these BITBOND shares receive goes to 1CHTW5DxJAmtfccH42bWVMb3z3PQAuVJ8S within 24 hours of that dividend being paid out by BITBOND.
At any point of time you are allowed to send back any amount of these 30 shares to my GLBSE account "Sukrim" and pay proportionally fewer dividends from that time on. If however BITBOND paid dividends, but you are within the 24h window, you still have to pay the doubled dividend, even if you transfer the shares back in that window (basically: double any dividend you could have gotten, regardless if you still own the shares or not).

I reserve the right to cancel this agreement and demand to have some or all 30 shares transferred back to my GLBSE account within 28 days (= not 28 business days, but 4 weeks) which are starting as soon as this demand is posted here in this thread by me. As long as the shares are not in my possession, you will still have to pay double dividends though.

All payments have to be made via transactions, not via GLBSE transfers, because then they can be verified using the block chain (http://blockchain.info/address/1CHTW5DxJAmtfccH42bWVMb3z3PQAuVJ8S). Should some rules above be broken (which is easily verifiyble for anyone using publicly available information) I reserve to take actions including, but not limited to, asking for freezing the GLBSE account where shares were sent and/or being reimbursed in shares and/or bitcoin from the receiver of the shares.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 06:37:51 PM

I can commit to one month. After that, I can return the shares at my discretion.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Are you planning to flip fast and pay 0 or 1 dividend or are you willing to commit to some longer amount of time?

Sukrim
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 07:51:31 PM

How many can you offer?

Thanks.

Emphasis mine...

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 09:08:12 PM

I was distracted by the begining of your post.

We have an agreement.

Thanks.

How many can you offer?

Thanks.

Emphasis mine...

Sukrim
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 10:16:08 PM

1 BTC received, shares transferred to account named in PM.

Happy shorting! Smiley

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 10:30:19 PM

Received.

Thank you.

1 BTC received, shares transferred to account named in PM.

Happy shorting! Smiley

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 03:49:42 AM

It will be awesome when you can borrow shares from other people on glbse itself.....

Sukrim
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 09:04:41 AM

I'm not sure how this should work out though, there is still a lot of space for abuse (ciuciu could just sell off the shares, delete his account and walk away) - lending shares somehow seems to me very trust based.

On the other hand, something more secure like requiring ciuciu to always have the 5days average of shares worth frozen in his account would also be not very attractive for him I guess...

I'd rather have "OTC offers" with something like 0.2% fee for both sides of a trade (0.2% of 5daverage for share trades) where you can put up offers and bids for any kind of assets (except BTC) you possess and want to possess. Something like "Offering 10 TYGRR.BOND-P for 9 FOO.PPPPT". These offers won't be able to be filled partially, but it might be possible to create some nice products with these... It would be something similar to what diablo is currently doing with DMC.

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 03:18:39 PM

ciuciu,

1 BTC up-front to 13vZGh9RsjHihQEpVSdgQWnFV3FusV9Egg,  then 100 GIGAMINING shares get transferred to a GLBSE account of your choice.

Double the amount of any dividend these GIGAMINING shares receive goes to 13vZGh9RsjHihQEpVSdgQWnFV3FusV9Egg within 24 hours of that dividend being paid out by GIGAMINING

At any point of time you are allowed to send back any amount of these 100 shares to my GLBSE account and pay proportionally fewer dividends from that time on. If however GIGAMING paid dividends, but you are within the 24h window, you still have to pay the doubled dividend, even if you transfer the shares back in that window (basically: double any dividend you could have gotten, regardless if you still own the shares or not).

I reserve the right to cancel this agreement and demand to have some or all 100 shares transferred back to my GLBSE account within 28 days (= not 28 business days, but 4 weeks) which are starting as soon as this demand is posted here in this thread by me. As long as the shares are not in my possession, you will still have to pay double dividends though.

All payments have to be made via transactions, not via GLBSE transfers, because then they can be verified using the block chain (http://blockchain.info/address/13vZGh9RsjHihQEpVSdgQWnFV3FusV9Egg). Should some rules above be broken (which is easily verifiyble for anyone using publicly available information) I reserve to take actions including, but not limited to, asking for freezing the GLBSE account where shares were sent and/or being reimbursed in shares and/or bitcoin from the receiver of the shares.

I have plenty more GIGAMINING shares.  Anyone else want to short them?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 03:35:39 PM

We have an agreement.

Thank you.

ciuciu,

1 BTC up-front to 13vZGh9RsjHihQEpVSdgQWnFV3FusV9Egg,  then 100 GIGAMINING shares get transferred to a GLBSE account of your choice.

Double the amount of any dividend these GIGAMINING shares receive goes to 13vZGh9RsjHihQEpVSdgQWnFV3FusV9Egg within 24 hours of that dividend being paid out by GIGAMINING

At any point of time you are allowed to send back any amount of these 100 shares to my GLBSE account and pay proportionally fewer dividends from that time on. If however GIGAMING paid dividends, but you are within the 24h window, you still have to pay the doubled dividend, even if you transfer the shares back in that window (basically: double any dividend you could have gotten, regardless if you still own the shares or not).

I reserve the right to cancel this agreement and demand to have some or all 100 shares transferred back to my GLBSE account within 28 days (= not 28 business days, but 4 weeks) which are starting as soon as this demand is posted here in this thread by me. As long as the shares are not in my possession, you will still have to pay double dividends though.

All payments have to be made via transactions, not via GLBSE transfers, because then they can be verified using the block chain (http://blockchain.info/address/13vZGh9RsjHihQEpVSdgQWnFV3FusV9Egg). Should some rules above be broken (which is easily verifiyble for anyone using publicly available information) I reserve to take actions including, but not limited to, asking for freezing the GLBSE account where shares were sent and/or being reimbursed in shares and/or bitcoin from the receiver of the shares.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 03:50:08 PM

Shares received.

Thank you.

ciuciu,

Sukrim
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 07:14:55 PM

Hehe, nice to see my contract that I drafted at night in half an hour being used by someone else too! Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: