Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blocknet + Synechist - Have your posts been deleted??  (Read 16311 times)
BlocknetDown (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:41:36 PM

Has the tyrant Synechist deleted all of your posts and questions from the Blocknet thread?

Feel free to re-post them here after he deletes them so everyone else can see the questions being avoided.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:51:34 PM

Ahhhh, look at you with your new account.

You clearly had NO posts deleted, did you? With your only post being here.

GTFO.
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:54:09 PM

This Thread is a fail, Synechist did an awesome job not allowing you numnuts ruin peoples parade, GTFO indeed
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:24:08 PM

Man you must be bored lol:-)

GTFO
CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:25:08 PM

This Thread is a fail, Synechist did an awesome job not allowing you numnuts ruin peoples parade, GTFO indeed

Agreed.

pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:56:41 AM

I'm not understanding why there is such a huge FUD campaign on the Blocknet. If you don't like the idea and think it will fail, walk on by and don't invest. To everyone who wants to have a punt at it, let them. I have invested in the blocknet i think its a good idea.

You and all your paid FUDsters have just made this website insufferable in the past few days, its like wading through sewage to find the real information people want to read. Do us a favour and create your own website to conspire on.

Out.

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:58:40 AM

I'm not understanding why there is such a huge FUD campaign on the Blocknet. If you don't like the idea and think it will fail, walk on by and don't invest. To everyone who wants to have a punt at it, let them. I have invested in the blocknet i think its a good idea.

You and all your paid FUDsters have just made this website insufferable in the past few days, its like wading through sewage to find the real information people want to read. Do us a favour and create your own website to conspire on.

Out.

Supernet feel that if Blocknet succeed then they will lose.   Mind boggling, but yes they are that dense.

onealfa

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:43:34 PM

Out.

Supernet feel that if Blocknet succeed then they will lose.   Mind boggling, but yes they are that dense.
RIGHT. Could not say it better.
After several days of watching all that shit, I do come to exactly same conclusion.
Still keep collecting undervalued XC's and BLOCK's on poloniex, all  at a bargain prices

Hey "blocknetdown" can u hear me?  GTFO

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: