Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Press Releases (Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, Bloomberg..) Many Customers  (Read 2767 times)
psybits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:52:50 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 11:37:05 PM by psybits

We like to work with exciting crypto projects so please make sure to get in touch! Our Full Premium cryptocurrency press release service below does get the best results.

We are offering our Standard Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service for currently 1.4 BTC or 1.2 BTC if you supply us with your press release (we will still edit it to make sure it reaches the widest audience possible). Our Full Premium Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release service is currently 2.4 BTC or 2.2 BTC if you supply us with your press release.

With all services you will be published on over 200 online news outlets and as many Bitcoin news websites as possible.

All cryptocurrency press release services include guaranteed Google News coverage, viral twitter exposure and coverage on as many Bitcoin news sites as possible. We have also had clients published on Reuters, Bloomberg Businessweek, Yahoo Finance, The Wall Street Journal, Bitcoin Magazine, CryptoCoinsNews and CoinDesk. We also distribute to all of the mainstream news distribution services (Associated Press, Lexis Nexis, Factiva, Comtex, ProQuest, Market Watch, Gale, Thomson West and Acquire Media).

Bitcoin PR Buzz’s mission is to spread the word about Bitcoin projects and businesses worldwide and we currently offer the following guarantees with our services, aimed at generating massive exposure for your Bitcoin venture.

Guaranteed With Our Standard Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service:

- A professional Press Release written for you which includes many links to your website. Unlimited revisions of your Press Release before we send it out.
    - Guaranteed Google News coverage
    - Press Release published on over 200 online news outlets and as many Bitcoin news websites as possible
    - Your Press Release tweeted to over 40 000 + highly targeted Bitcoin twitter followers
    - Your Press Release published on BitcoinPRBuzz.com where it shall remain for a lifetime receiving highly targeted Bitcoin traffic.
    - Viral syndication through Bitcoin ecosystem: social media, Bitcoin news websites and more.
    - A lifetime listing in our exclusive Bitcoin Directory (we are Google PR 3 and going UP).
    - Your Press Release syndicated through 1000+ online RSS feed monitoring and publishing services.
    - Your story distributed to all of the mainstream global news distribution services (Associated Press, Lexis Nexis, Factiva, Comtex, ProQuest, Market Watch, Gale, Thomson West and Acquire Media).
    - Your Press Release submitted to 40 000 + relevant media outlets (newspapers, TV, radio, magazines, bloggers)
    - Because we genuinely want the world to hear about you we keep distributing and syndicating your story through our networks long after we have first published it.
    - Full reports sent to you of the massive distribution which has taken place
    - Beyond all of the above (which is guaranteed) you may also be published on Bloomberg Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Bitcoin Magazine, CoinDesk and many more outlets online. It is up to these outlets themselves if they will publish the story – we try our very best, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee publication on these platforms with our Standard Service. We can however guarantee all of the previous distribution points above. For top tier publication guarantees please see our Full Premium Service below.

The cost for all of the above is 1.4 BTC or 1.2 BTC if you supply us with your press release already written (we will still edit it to make sure it reaches the widest audience possible).

The following is Guaranteed With Our Full Premium Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service:

- ALL of the above in our Standard package.
    - Extra viral social media syndication
    - Guaranteed publication on at least 5 top tier media outlets such as Yahoo Finance, Business Journal, Chicago Tribune, San Fransisco Chronicle… Exact outlets vary but they are high quality, high traffic mainstream media.
    - Your PR syndicated through an extra 20 + PR distribution networks, as well as all the newswires, publication and syndication in our Standard Package.
    - Leveraging our unique expertise, partnerships and experience this premium package is recommended for all serious cryptocurrency projects that need maximum exposure.

The cost for our Full Premium Service above is 2.4 BTC or 2.2 BTC if you supply us with your press release already written (we will still edit it to make sure it reaches the widest audience possible). Our Standard Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service for currently 1.4 BTC or 1.2 BTC if you supply us with your press release

Please fill in the form at http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services and we will be in touch asap. We genuinely enjoy working with exciting Bitcoin projects and we can help! Due to the high volume of inquiries there may be a delay of 1 – 2 days in getting back to you – thank you for your understanding. If your inquiry is of an urgent nature please let us know in the form! You can also send me a PM but for a faster response please use the form at http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services

Thought I would open a new thread here as it seems relevant. Old thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181318.0 Proudly serving the community for over a year!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:37:42 PM

While we are pretty busy always happy to take on new clients.
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:33:45 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 05:11:36 PM by bassguitarman

I purchased a  package with them and they exceeded my wildest expectations.  I was published on ABC, Boston.com, International Business Times, Bitcoin magazine, cbs, npr, and more!

Highly recommended, he can work with you to meet yout distribution needs
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:51:33 PM

Watching this thread.

Seems interesting but a bit steep because most of the sites mentioned by OP are free to publish in.

Still i am waiting for more feedback about your service.

Good luck

Duke

psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:56:32 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 11:12:56 AM by psybits

Watching this thread.

Seems interesting but a bit steep because most of the sites mentioned by OP are free to publish in.

Still i am waiting for more feedback about your service.

Good luck

Duke

Thanks Duke.

You can see our main thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181318.0

Most of the sites are not free to get published on! It takes a lot of time, resources and experience to deliver our results and we have close partnerships with many media outlets both in the world of Bitcoin and beyond. You can read our full service carefully at http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services and you can see our work at http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/bitcoinprbuzzfeed/

We have actually delivered over 100 Bitcoin press releases for clients!

Thanks for your interest and best regards.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 05:59:30 PM

Hello,

I would very much like a press release, I've tried to contact you through various different outlets and still have not heard back from your team.

Please PM me so we can get this done!

Thanks

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:39:59 AM

Hello,

I would very much like a press release, I've tried to contact you through various different outlets and still have not heard back from your team.

Thanks

I'm glad we got it sorted out in the end. Full reports coming in 1-2 days!
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 12:43:23 PM

Hello,

Thanks

I'm glad we got it sorted out in the end. Full reports coming in 1-2 days!

Great, Thanks.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:12:17 PM

The following is Guaranteed With Our Full Premium Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service:

- ALL of the above in our Standard package.
    - Extra viral social media syndication
    - Guaranteed publication on at least 5 top tier media outlets such as Yahoo Finance, Business Journal, Chicago Tribune, San Fransisco Chronicle… Exact outlets vary but they are high quality, high traffic mainstream media.
    - Your PR syndicated through an extra 20 + PR distribution networks, as well as all the newswires, publication and syndication in our Standard Package.
    - Leveraging our unique expertise, partnerships and experience this premium package is recommended for all serious cryptocurrency projects that need maximum exposure.

The cost for our Full Premium Service above is 2.4 BTC or 2.2 BTC if you supply us with your press release already written (we will still edit it to make sure it reaches the widest audience possible). Our Standard Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service for currently 1.4 BTC or 1.2 BTC if you supply us with your press release

This sounds awesome.  Sending you a PM.
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:43:31 PM

We are still taking on new clients for our Bitcoin press releases services we have been offering to the community for over 2 years.

Latest work can be seen at: http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/bitcoinprbuzzfeed/

Full service can be seen at: http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/

Hope to hear from you!
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:34:29 PM

Please screen your customers more for valid proof of what they're asking you to publish. It is mine as well as many other's suspicions that you are helping perpetrate a vast amount of fraud unknowingly.
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:37:46 PM

Please screen your customers more for valid proof of what they're asking you to publish. It is mine as well as many other's suspicions that you are helping perpetrate a vast amount of fraud unknowingly.

After PMing and following up with WaffleMaster (as I take our professionalism very seriously) it turns out WaffleMaster thought we had worked with Gaw Miners and Paycoin.

I would like to state here publicly that Bitcoin PR Buzz has never worked with GAW Miners or Paycoin. Anyone can see all our previous clients and work at: http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/bitcoinprbuzzfeed/

We do screen our inquiries and do not work with unlicensed gambling websites, mining companies offering presales that do not check out (that are non existent), or any other company asking for large upfront investments that does not check out.

We take our reputation, and wanting to do the right thing by the Bitcoin community, very seriously.

On a more positive note, if anyone is interested in our service I hope to hear from you soon!

psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:53:16 AM

We have been very busy but we are now taking on new clients again!

Anyone can see our latest work at: http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/bitcoinprbuzzfeed/

And more info about our service can be seen at: http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/

We also have a larger thread here with testimonials from many clients at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181318.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: