Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Matured] Medium Loan Request-10-15% Interest, 30-45 days, Collateral and Escrow  (Read 6195 times)
Honeypot (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:15:55 PM

Coward made an excuse to run and hide, can't even finish what he started. Let's  see how this turns out Smiley

How can I finish this? I'm not the one witholding personal information  Grin

It's already done.

Now just keep yourself washed, as I said Smiley

If you have anything to say, do so publicly instead of sending PM with no substance like a bitch Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:24:02 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 02:47:45 PM by Killerloop

It's already done.

If you have anything to say, do so publicly instead of sending PM with no substance like a bitch Cheesy

Okay!
You are:

1) offering a unfair deal which should be avoided like the plague.
2) asking for information but unwilling to give up any (as it would go straight to the police of course)
3) issuing empty threats from the safety of your bedchamber to someone which is 10000 miles from your home.
4) associated keyboard warrior actions

I think this pretty much summarizes everything up. Feel free to add 4) as you like while I go for a couple hours to work.

Have a nice rage!

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:48:27 PM

It's already done.

Okay!
You are:

1) offering a unfair deal which should be avoided like the plague.
2) asking for information but unwilling to give up any (as it would go to straight to the police of course)
3) issuing empty threats from the safety of your bedchamber to someone which is 10000 miles from your home.
4) associated keyboard warrior actions

I think this pretty much summarizes everything up. Feel free to add 4) as you like while I go for a couple hours to work.

Have a nice rage!

Haha - why, can't back up anything you say while hoping someone else slips up so you can go crying to the cops. Typical bitch move.

Your statements have been false, imaginary, and you are whining on other people's thread like a boy while running nothing of merit on your own.

Know your place, boy. You will learn about it soon Smiley

Keep watch, you are always hanging by men's ankles like a desperate woman with all your deals.

Offer on going, all serious suggestions welcome.
Killerloop

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:11:29 PM

Closed since my post showing reality. No further comments required.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:14:43 PM

Resorting to editing and cheekily declaring 'closed' while the entire offer is not only ongoing, but portions have already been filled and is active Cheesy

So desperate to get the last word in (or appear to do so to public) LOL

Don't worry, it will be clean and fast. You don't have to be so nervous about all of this because you just happened to be incapable of holding your lips and got yourself into something you want to run to the cops for Smiley

All serious investors, feel free to post/PM your offers. Negotiations and confirmations will take place during the process.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:58:11 PM

I don't think this loan poses a very good risk to the lender if you will not allow the lender (through the escrow) to liquidate the collateral in the event the value of the collateral falls below a certain point.

You are essentially applying for a margin loan which is a loan when you use a stock or a bond as collateral so you can purchase more stocks/bonds. With a margin loan the lender (usually your stock broker) will be able to sell the stocks/bonds in your account to cover your loan in any situation, not just when the price falls below a certain point. Although most brokerages will have a policy to attempt to contact you to get additional collateral in the event they wish to sell your collateral, they are not required to do so and can sell at any time for any reason. On here, lenders will generally only want the borrower to agree to allow them to sell the collateral in the event that it's value falls below a certain threshold, but would generally still be considered to be a margin loan.

If you are going to allow the collateral to be liquidated then you are essentially taking out a loan using your reputation as "proof" that you will repay. According to your OP you are asking to borrow a total of (just over) 7.5 BTC which is significantly more then your reputation should allow you to be trusted with at one time.
Killerloop

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:45:22 PM

He know this very well my friend. But it is way easier to shift the risk on the lender instead of taking it for yourself Smiley

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:21:41 PM

I don't think this loan poses a very good risk to the lender if you will not allow the lender (through the escrow) to liquidate the collateral in the event the value of the collateral falls below a certain point.

You are essentially applying for a margin loan which is a loan when you use a stock or a bond as collateral so you can purchase more stocks/bonds. With a margin loan the lender (usually your stock broker) will be able to sell the stocks/bonds in your account to cover your loan in any situation, not just when the price falls below a certain point. Although most brokerages will have a policy to attempt to contact you to get additional collateral in the event they wish to sell your collateral, they are not required to do so and can sell at any time for any reason. On here, lenders will generally only want the borrower to agree to allow them to sell the collateral in the event that it's value falls below a certain threshold, but would generally still be considered to be a margin loan.

If you are going to allow the collateral to be liquidated then you are essentially taking out a loan using your reputation as "proof" that you will repay. According to your OP you are asking to borrow a total of (just over) 7.5 BTC which is significantly more then your reputation should allow you to be trusted with at one time.

You forget that crypto currency scene and its volatility creates a condition that essentially destroys the traditional framework for these deals - a separate idea is needed to accurately adjust to is nature and draw up a contract that is essentially fair for both sides. Your opinion that this is a margin loan is incorrect by the fact that you must consider the exact environment in which you can apply such definitions with some reason.

You also forgot to mention the reward as well as risk that is both eliminated when I give out the collateral - I am myself forfeiting a chance to profit if the collateral goes above certain levels in the volatile market for a quick x2 or x3 if that happens, as it often does in crypto markets. I will only be able to get my collateral back if the escrow sees that I made my repayment on time - and the lender is assured of collateral disbursement through 3rd party escrow, an essential option which was somehow strangely rejected by some 'legitimate' people on these forums Cheesy

Your points are valid only if you consider the profit and advantage of the lender and not the other party - and crypto currency environment as I said does not allow the traditional definitions of these contracts to be applied accurately due to the very different nature of its current 'markets'.

Also, not sure about you but I have seen members in the past with lower trust rating then either of us handling the amount easily double the portion I am asking for here, and have completed such deals successfully.

As I said, I try to reach the fairest deal possible within the given framework. I'd say, if the loaner party is willing to risk forfeiting profits from the largely volatile markets with the absolute basic consideration that collateral is not returned until full payment is made, then the lender can accept both the risk and reward of the markets as well. This is a negotiable contract and trade, and balance is essential.

He know this very well my friend. But it is way easier to shift the risk on the lender instead of taking it for yourself Smiley

'my friend' LOL finally found someone you could latch on to as support (because surely he thinks of you as a 'friend'Cheesy) instead of begging for customers in your long unfilled loan thread from few months ago Smiley

You bitched and moaned about leaving the thread with 'no further comment required' 'I am leaving' no less then half a dozen times now, and crawl back the moment someone writes a post that is their own opinion - making bitch moves again? Cheesy

Try not to spill any dishes or mouth off at your customers again this time Smiley Not that you have long at your job anyway or your failed little exchange adventure.

Scram, whore Cheesy

Killerloop

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:29:39 PM

You forget that crypto currency scene and its volatility creates a condition that essentially destroys the traditional framework for these deals - a separate idea is needed to accurately adjust to is nature and draw up a contract that is essentially fair for both sides. Your opinion that this is a margin loan is incorrect by the fact that you must consider the exact environment in which you can apply such definitions with some reason.

False, no counter arguement provided as it is impossible Smiley

You also forgot to mention the reward as well as risk that is both eliminated when I give out the collateral - I am myself forfeiting a chance to profit if the collateral goes above certain levels in the volatile market for a quick x2 or x3 if that happens, as it often does in crypto markets.

Easily solvable using professional approach at collateral and margins.

I will only be able to get my collateral back if the escrow sees that I made my repayment on time - and the lender is assured of collateral disbursement through 3rd party escrow, an essential option which was somehow strangely rejected by some 'legitimate' people on these forums Cheesy

If undisclosed ( Huh ) collateral become worthless you profit and lender is fucked

Your points are valid only if you consider the profit and advantage of the lender and not the other party - and crypto currency environment as I said does not allow the traditional definitions of these contracts to be applied accurately due to the very different nature of its current 'markets'.

False, shows inexperience or attempted manipulation. These markets are no different from volatile ones fiat based.

As I said, I try to reach the fairest deal possible within the given framework. I'd say, if the loaner party is willing to risk forfeiting profits from the largely volatile markets with the absolute basic consideration that collateral is not returned until full payment is made, then the lender can accept both the risk and reward of the markets as well. This is a negotiable contract and trade, and balance is essential.

False, shows inexperience or attempted manipulation. This approach puts you above the lender in case you do not honor the deal, and you aren't to be trusted

Scram, whore Cheesy

Make me. Envy me. You are as powerless as a spent candle.

Offer is closed. No further comments required.

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:45:24 PM

False, no counter arguement provided as it is impossible Smiley

You also forgot to mention the reward as well as risk that is both eliminated when I give out the collateral - I am myself forfeiting a chance to profit if the collateral goes above certain levels in the volatile market for a quick x2 or x3 if that happens, as it often does in crypto markets.

Easily solvable using professional approach at collateral and margins.

I will only be able to get my collateral back if the escrow sees that I made my repayment on time - and the lender is assured of collateral disbursement through 3rd party escrow, an essential option which was somehow strangely rejected by some 'legitimate' people on these forums Cheesy

If undisclosed ( Huh ) collateral become worthless you profit and lender is fucked

False, shows inexperience or attempted manipulation. These markets are no different from volatile ones fiat based.

False, shows inexperience or attempted manipulation. This approach puts you above the lender in case you do not honor the deal, and you aren't to be trusted

Scram, whore Cheesy

Make me.

'MAKE ME' LOL what are you a fucking 15 year old? Your mouth should learn to remain closed when you are not given permission to speak Smiley

Once again, hang your head in shame, itaker fool. Mouth running faster then your feet can keep up with.

'no different from fiat based' - Completely ignorant or willfully not mentioning the absurd amount of manipulation and fake volume within the exchanges. Ulterior motive, 'exchange employee'? Cheesy

You approach someone without even reading the thread by your own admission, makes absurd requests at refusing 3rd party escrow, and when you have lost any trust with someone and your liquidation scheme is refused, you start bitching like a whore in heat more and more as you can't get the last word in Smiley

You must be used to being humiliated in public as every single one of your careless mouthy statements are now on public view - you may have noticed, if you weren't so desperate to pretend your view are being 'supported' - that he made no mention of you or your 'view' despite 3 pages of whining on your part after your rejection because you made a shitty offer Smiley

Bitch go back to your months old loan thread and beg people to take your money Cheesy
Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:56:09 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 08:08:08 PM by Honeypot

Resorting to editing and cheekily declaring 'closed' while the entire offer is not only ongoing, but portions have already been filled and is active Cheesy

So desperate to get the last word in (or appear to do so to public) LOL

Don't worry, it will be clean and fast. You don't have to be so nervous about all of this because you just happened to be incapable of holding your lips and got yourself into something you want to run to the cops for Smiley

All serious investors, feel free to post/PM your offers. Negotiations and confirmations will take place during the process.

A little reminder for our cheeky little itaker boy with a mouth problem. Note this was fair number of posts ago and he's still bitching using the same weak lines Smiley

Offer closed. No further comments required.

Impotent and weak Cheesy

To all interested parties, all negotiations and terms are up for discussion. Reference OP for general guideline, and PM/post if you have questions and suggestions.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:05:21 PM

I am not really sure what you are saying here, or how it is suppose to sell your loan.
You also forgot to mention the reward as well as risk that is both eliminated when I give out the collateral - I am myself forfeiting a chance to profit if the collateral goes above certain levels in the volatile market for a quick x2 or x3 if that happens, as it often does in crypto markets. I will only be able to get my collateral back if the escrow sees that I made my repayment on time - and the lender is assured of collateral disbursement through 3rd party escrow, an essential option which was somehow strangely rejected by some 'legitimate' people on these forums Cheesy
Not true. You give your collateral to a trusted escrow and the trusted escrow can sell the collateral on your behalf if you request him to do so, the proceeds would first be used to repay the loan and any excess amounts would go to you. This is very similar to you having your collateral on an exchange, only that you are not able to withdraw your collateral to a wallet that you control unless you repay the loan.
See my above point. You are able to direct the escrow provider to sell the collateral if you no longer think the collateral is something you wish to own.
Also, not sure about you but I have seen members in the past with lower trust rating then either of us handling the amount easily double the portion I am asking for here, and have completed such deals successfully.
You have seen people take out loans for $5,100 worth of bitcoin? Under similar terms? Please post a link to a thread for proof. I generally speaking I have seen mostly very small loans ever end up working out. Like I said before your condition that the collateral will not be sold in the event that it's value drops below a certain point essentially makes this a loan that is secured by nothing more then your reputation that you will repay. Also again, your reputation does not support you being trusted with more then 7.5 BTC
Again I am not sure what you are trying to argue here. I don't want to accuse you of anything but it somewhat looks like you are trying to use "fancy" words in order to make yourself look more qualified to give your loan credibility.
Killerloop

View Profile
:D
November 08, 2014, 10:11:49 PM

Like I said before your condition that the collateral will not be sold in the event that it's value drops below a certain point essentially makes this a loan that is secured by nothing more then your reputation

Again I am not sure what you are trying to argue here. I don't want to accuse you of anything but it somewhat looks like you are trying to use "fancy" words in order to make yourself look more qualified to give your loan credibility.

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:10:07 PM

I am not really sure what you are saying here, or how it is suppose to sell your loan.
Not true. You give your collateral to a trusted escrow and the trusted escrow can sell the collateral on your behalf if you request him to do so, the proceeds would first be used to repay the loan and any excess amounts would go to you. This is very similar to you having your collateral on an exchange, only that you are not able to withdraw your collateral to a wallet that you control unless you repay the loan.
See my above point. You are able to direct the escrow provider to sell the collateral if you no longer think the collateral is something you wish to own.
You have seen people take out loans for $5,100 worth of bitcoin? Under similar terms? Please post a link to a thread for proof. I generally speaking I have seen mostly very small loans ever end up working out. Like I said before your condition that the collateral will not be sold in the event that it's value drops below a certain point essentially makes this a loan that is secured by nothing more then your reputation that you will repay. Also again, your reputation does not support you being trusted with more then 7.5 BTC

Your points may be understandable to a degree, but not reasonable if you consider both sides of the deal.

The issue I am addressing is that there is not only severe volatility in the markets, but also severe manipulation, outright fraudulent practices that makes the normal 'market' rules almost void in realistic terms.

The fundamental issue of fair practice and balance in these deals must take such circumstantial conditions into account before considering what is legitimate and fair to both sides make the contract. In this case, the market situation makes the liquidation of collateral in case of its value drop (temporary or otherwise) an extremely risk for the one handing out the collateral. If the lender takes that into account, it is not hard to see how this deal can be made more fair if you discount the arbitrary liquidation as an option. There are risks and rewards at play, both decided at split second sometimes.

If btc value drops to a third of itself from the time when I start the loan while the collateral increases in price above that, do I somehow have the right to demand that the lender send the extra amount be sent? The complications are numerous if we begin discussing the possibilities of risk vs reward, so it would be a simpler exercise for all involved to both keep variables to a minimum due to the fact that there are no real guarantees for heavily volatile market such as ours. You mentioned numerous conditions that could be laid out to my 'advantage' - have you perhaps considered that rewards that I potentially forfeit with the collateral are not already counted into the deal?

I do not know what is fancy in your terms, but I can tell you I have laid out the basics as clearly as I can: That both sides reach a compromise and a deal where risks and benefits are roughly on equal terms, and agree to mutual conditions based on that regard within crypto currency market situation.

You seem to argue that collateral in this case will easily drop to nothing, while perhaps not seeing that it can easily also do a  x3 in one day. Ignoring or minimizing the reward potential and emphasizing the risk does not sound like a realistic or logical way to determine the validity of a loan offer.

In regards to past such loans or deals, feel free to search the profiles of prominent members or the archives - they are all there for you to see, and there have been good deals made and concluded on the conditions I described.

It's too bad some people simply cannot see past their juvenile understanding of how negotiations work, and simply resort to squealing 'scammer' if it is not 100% to their advantage. It's a balancing act on both sides, and when I have clearly laid out the conditions for the deal it is the job of the potential lender to understand what is explained and decide for himself if he is willing or not. I would certainly not call a lender a 'scammer' simply because they request certain conditions - however that changes if egregious and ignorant conditions are made such as not using a 3rd party escrow, lack of immediate funds to issue the loan (future funds based on nothing but promises), and a complete lack of risk on the part of the lender and much more risk on part of the borrower.

You may have noticed that I initially refrained from any accusations of particular individuals as 'scammers' even though their ignorant ideas of 'deals' could easily be labeled as collateral scams.

I would advise that you see from the perspective of all parties involved, not just that of the lender. Especially not someone who cannot even read the posted conditions and proceeds to mouth off at everyone because the deal is not to their advantage and has no business flipping his tongue at something he made several mistakes on Cheesy

All offers ongoing, terms as stated on the OP. Negotiations of details welcome.
Killerloop

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:51:15 AM

Your points may be understandable to a degree, but not reasonable if you consider both sides of the deal.

The issue I am addressing is that there is not only severe volatility in the markets, but also severe manipulation, outright fraudulent practices that makes the normal 'market' rules almost void in realistic terms.

Not pertinent with the issue as I am about to explain in the next comment.

The fundamental issue of fair practice and balance in these deals must take such circumstantial conditions into account before considering what is legitimate and fair to both sides make the contract. In this case, the market situation makes the liquidation of collateral in case of its value drop (temporary or otherwise) an extremely risk for the one handing out the collateral. If the lender takes that into account, it is not hard to see how this deal can be made more fair if you discount the arbitrary liquidation as an option. There are risks and rewards at play, both decided at split second sometimes.

No one mentioned arbitrary liquidation but you.
Since this kind of deals usually uses an escrow (and it is fair to use one if the BORROWER is willing to pay his fees) rules are set at the beginning of the loan. Nothing is left to the arbitration of one party. On the opposite side by forbidding liquidation in case of value drop you introduce a risk factor which is, of course, inacceptable to the serious investor.

If btc value drops to a third of itself from the time when I start the loan while the collateral increases in price above that, do I somehow have the right to demand that the lender send the extra amount be sent?

Of course you do.

It's too bad some people simply cannot see past their juvenile understanding of how negotiations work <additional hormone rage comments>

I understand that talking like this may provide some relief but do you really think that this will make things change? Three users have already called you on this practice, this approach defies every logic in the margin trading market. Professional services like BitFinex which, your words: "operate in these manipulative and volatile market" use EXACTLY the approach we are describing here.

Also maybe your should control the war setting on your keyboard before posting.
ME, Eisenhower34 and another user express the same concept, so if my understanding of the issue at hand is juvenile so is theirs.  Calling others juvenile when you are into crypto business for less than a year is.... well, insert appropriate term here.  Roll Eyes

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:15:48 AM

Not pertinent with the issue as I am about to explain in the next comment.

No one mentioned arbitrary liquidation but you.
Since this kind of deals usually uses an escrow (and it is fair to use one if the BORROWER is willing to pay his fees) rules are set at the beginning of the loan. Nothing is left to the arbitration of one party. On the opposite side by forbidding liquidation in case of value drop you introduce a risk factor which is, of course, inacceptable to the serious investor.

If btc value drops to a third of itself from the time when I start the loan while the collateral increases in price above that, do I somehow have the right to demand that the lender send the extra amount be sent?

Of course you do.

It's too bad some people simply cannot see past their juvenile understanding of how negotiations work <additional hormone rage comments>

I understand that talking like this may provide some relief but do you really think that this will make things change? Three users have already called you on this practice, this approach defies every logic in the margin trading market. Professional services like BitFinex which, your words: "operate in these manipulative and volatile market" use EXACTLY the approach we are describing here.

Also maybe your should control the war setting on your keyboard before posting.
ME, Eisenhower34 and another user express the same concept, so if my understanding of the issue at hand is juvenile so is theirs.  Calling others juvenile when you are into crypto business for less than a year is.... well, insert appropriate term here.  Roll Eyes

Apparently you conveniently didn't answer the part about the complications that come with starting down that road, though you might want to check yourself before mouthing off weak accusations next time Cheesy

They didn't come through to 'support' you so much as you desperately latched onto them for 'help' when you couldn't get on your footing and never having anything to answer for all your mistakes up until now Smiley

Arbitration in this case is clearly about you deciding that something as one sided as market conditional liquidation is 'important' - clearly because it is in your favor while you are not quite so prepared to act on any of your 'claims' when I made offers otherwise. You weren't even willing to use an escrow, and when that was slapped down, you got uppity enough to ask for liquidation on the collateral in the event of it being in disadvantage for you - something that you failed to even read in the first place. After that was not done, you started bitching and publicly posted contradictory statements in regards to your attitude towards anything related to this offer - based on nothing more then any desperate excuse you could scrounge up (wikipedia definitions HAHA) and obviously little experience in negotiations or trading.

Now that some people are voiced their opinions, you latch on to them and pretend they are 'supporting' you Cheesy They are not here to argue for you or your position - only to discuss and clarify the deal details. No serious investor would think of you as anything more then a boy playing at a man's game since it's obvious you are trying to find any excuse to bitch and moan.

You mouthed off, and is now paying the price for not knowing your place. Everyone else I am happy to explain the side of this deal squarely. You tried to check out like a bitch and came crawling back to see if anyone gave you 'support' how many times now? Cheesy

Bitfinex professional? LOL you clearly have no idea what professional service means. You also have no idea what kind of corruption and back room dealings go on in crypto exchanges.

This lips for spine fool registered over 4 months later then myself, trust rating with lower history and sent feedback full of whining excuses and mouthy insults, thinks he can talk about 'experience' Smiley

Maybe you should learn to watch yourself before trying to give attitude where you are in over your head.

You don't try to substitute 'concept', one which you clearly do not understand, to hide behind for your obvious lack of backbone in standing by your initial position which was nothing more then a pathetic attempt at mouthing off at others Smiley

Keep coming back to the thread to get thrown down on the floor again and again because you can't find a face saving excuse to sneak out as you said you would at least 8 times now - it's providing some good entertainment while the deals are discussed and finalized. Cheesy

Now get to your day job serving others - maybe they will throw you some crumbs now and then.

All feedbacks welcome, little crumbs for whores like you Cheesy
Killerloop

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:23:20 AM

Okay, as you wish.

Offer is closed. No further comments required. Look for serious advice elsewhere

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:53:50 AM

Okay, as you wish.

Offer is closed. No further comments required. Look for serious advice elsewhere

Again with the bitch act Cheesy

Bold it some more.

You are marked now, so check your back at all times boy Smiley

Offer is open to all and ongoing, interested parties negotiations of details and discussions welcome. Post here and discuss via PM, post confirmations once finalized.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:00:09 AM

Obviously the collateral isn't sufficient?

Can't think of any other reason why someone wouldn't have funded the loan yet apart from the above.
Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:29:31 AM

Can't think of any other reason why someone wouldn't have funded the loan yet apart from the above.

You can decide if you believe the collateral is to your liking. If you would like to know the details, let me know.

That's why:

Offer is closed. No further comments required. Look for serious advice/investment elsewhere

Desperate whore...real good scene you got going.

Offer ongoing, all interested parties post and PM, and I will send you the details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: