Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Altcoin Forum has changed my political views  (Read 1980 times)
UnicornFarts (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:35:35 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 08:02:07 AM by UnicornFarts

I have concluded that libertarianism and anarchism is simply a mild hell on earth.  Altcoin forum has convinced me how utterly the idea has failed.

I'm not sure what my political ideology will be ... but congrats.  

Scammers need jailtime.  Noobs need protection.  The idea of ethical and not ethical needs to be defined by something other than profit.

So yeah ... good job altcoin forum.

Maybe time to go back to the idea of dictatorship since democracy has also obviously failed ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:58:48 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 08:17:39 AM by Palmdetroit

I have concluded that libertarianism and anarchism is simply a mild hell on earth.  Altcoin forum has convinced me how utterly the idea has failed.

Scammers need jailtime.  Noobs need protection.  The idea of ethical and not ethical needs to be defined by something other than profit.

So yeah ... good job altcoin forum

Well let's give it some more time? Hard to say but perhaps the community will evolve, rise above this current period. Maybe Spoetnik can form a Posse and the Regulators can mount up.

If not looks like we all need to look forward to some serious regulation.

EDIT: won't 'noobs' run out of money eventually?

EDIT2: is it possible that libertarianism/anarchism is in some way actually bettering/educating/trial by flame the masses?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:12:47 AM

BitcoinExpress changed my opinion on this stuff after i got started..
He was trying to take matters into his own hands *sort of with a coin cloner and my knee jerk reaction was no that is bad and he's bad !
Then i started to see more and more how corrupt this shit is and my mind was changed.

These newer users that came here late always cheer on and Troll for their favorite shit coin they are bag holding no mater how bad the shit coin + dev/scammer is.
i have been telling them daily they have no clue how bad this shit is and they say, ya ya.. your a paid FUD'er..
nope.
i just see what you guys don't and i've been here longer.. and i don't care about market manipulation crap either.

Spoetnik's posse ?
That is funny because i have said countless times i am like the devil preaching the bible on you guys.. that is how bad many of you are !
My history is horrible and my morals are sort of weak LOL
I have no criminal record but i was a criminal "of sorts" way back and smoked pot etc all my life and support Piracy and am a career cracker w/hacker friends etc etc

If you want some guy who tries to cop the moral high ground it sure as fuck ain't me ahahhah
So when you here a morality lecture from me guys... you KNOW you guys took shit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fucking far !

many of you should be ashamed and better hope there is no hell because your going there, corrupt, greedy, back stabbing, two faced, pieces of shit !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:15:14 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 01:14:22 PM by Este Nuno

Maybe time to go back to the idea of dictatorship since democracy has also obviously failed ...

Cheesy

You are not the first, and you certainly won't be the last. Bitcoin in general has opened a lot of peoples eyes to a harsh reality. Wink
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:48:40 PM

What was that quote about those giving up their freedom in exchange for protection and not getting either of those in the end, forgot the dude who said it Smiley
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:55:50 PM

maybe take a few days off from posting. your quality is low.  Grin

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:22:12 PM

Since when does Libertarian mean no laws? laws particularly land rights are essential part of Libertarian thinking. Anarchism is something else again. 
Adderral

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:14:41 PM

Buyer beware. It's not a hard concept. do your homework before you invest in anything including alt coins.

Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:17:17 PM

Your missing out OP. If you quickly invest in this limited time offer of an IPO with a 2500BTC cap equivalent to $850 000, you'll become rich!!!!!

Don't be a fool put your money in there now!!!
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:29:00 PM

Buyer beware. It's not a hard concept. do your homework before you invest in anything including alt coins.

Especially altcoins! Cheesy
strunzdumm

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:35:06 PM

You are on the correct way my friend...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg&list=UUEwoFdqY09VwZFESGZ8Qp4A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w&list=UUEwoFdqY09VwZFESGZ8Qp4A
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:13:10 PM

But I thought you were "sovereign"...?
sapientidiot

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:19:53 AM

You must be new to Anarchism...

Anarchism is society without rulers, but not without rules. Libertarianism is basically anarcho-capitalism with a more marketable name. Neither would exclude jails, or be without the concept of consumer protection. They would generally exclude the use of force whenever possible, but that's ultimately a side affect of the free market, its more cost effective to not need militarized police forces to solve most disputes and more profitable to maintain a good reputation. People will be more likely to hire a security company that wont go around shooting unarmed civilians and such, and such a company would be more affordable due to lower insurance costs and employee hazard pay.

It's also more profitable to run an honest business, and no one is going to stop groups from reporting/rating companies and assessing risks of new one. I'm pretty sure satoshi has made more profit from his invention than all the altcoin scanners combined.

Dark net markets like the old silk road are a good example of anarcho-capitalism that includes consumer (noob) protections such as escrow and ratings/reputations for sellers. And again I would bet that the more popular legitimate ones make a ton more profit than any scams.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1632

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 09:27:56 AM

What was that quote about those giving up their freedom in exchange for protection and not getting either of those in the end, forgot the dude who said it Smiley

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: