Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 03:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LFTC Coin launch on 19 December 2014  (Read 59535 times)
lftccoin (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:32:17 PM

burn the premine and buye yourself in  Wink
than the coin wil stay
i think other wise its dead
good luck Smiley

Dear Sir,

We have been watching with interest the recent launch of your LFTC Coin.

We have volume amounts of BitCoin and USD to invest and we run a large mining farm here in Dubai.

We like your business plan, and we are willing to invest in it, however we feel that you have flooded
the market with too much liquidity, hence the value of the coin has become too low.

What we want to see, prior to making any investment, is proof on your part that you are serious about
this business endeavor and have the ability to increase the LFTC market value on C-Cex to a viable
level.

We offer to invest a large quantity of USD into purchasing LFTC. and will do so once the value reaches
10 Satoshi per LFTC.

The reason we do not do this whilst the value is too low, is because we do not want to take the risk of
buying stock in a coin which may remain practically worthless without a serious and professional business
effort behind it.

Therefore we ask that you make arrangements using whatever means required at your end, to increase
the value of LTFC to at least 10 Satoshi by buying up all the over liquid low priced coins from the exchange.

We have calculated that this will cost you no more than 5 BTC to achieve and if it is done promptly it will
be taken as a token of good faith and trustworthiness on your part when we take our decisions regarding
how much to invest in your coin the near future.

Thank you for your time

Ahmed
(Founder : Dubai Crypto Group)

Friends be careful, I know there is a group of Dutch people active in BTC scamming.
prospect

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:50:43 AM

Haha. This is almost entertaining
igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:00:14 AM

lol afspreken wou je toch  Wink
heb nog niets gehoord  Wink
fastaslighting

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:33:32 PM

This coin was probably a waste of .5 BTC to mine this thing will never get above .00000001 Satoshi and the bad thing is the business model was there even if he just started as a tax prep business he got way to greedy trying to make way to much start-up capital at once he should of made it a coin with 200 million coin all together and without an IPO or Pre-mine and then laid out a white paper stating that he would slowly work into his business model as the price of the coin went up starting as just tax prep then working into business and home loans and then a lender.  Some people don't see the big picture and try to start with the booming enterprise instead of starting in one area and working into the big enterprise after you mastered your area of entry.  Beside that this is the Tax Prep time of year so between the clients you got from Tax Prep and the rise in value of a new issued alt coin with the right amount of coins and a legit business behind it you would have been to your dream of money center bank which it sounds like what your aiming to achieve with your business plan of Tax Prep home and business loan and financial consulting all you needed was pay day loans and car insurance and you would have been a money center bank then you could of got into a stock brokage firm as well and became the money center bank but you have to start one piece at a time and not rush things otherwise the business and it's plan sounds fake and then you have people saying your a scam.  Start slow with Tax Prep put it on your start-up white paper then add another service like small business and home loans then go into bigger loans and then financial advisor services then when you get real liquid go into pay day loans and stock brokerage and finally insurance business as a full service money center bank then you can expand that's how it works but it starts slow and snow balls just like investment returns. Remember Rome wasn't built in a day . It was built on effort .
fastaslighting

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:15:13 PM

I like the website and the fact that your paying to have site developed but you need to have your developer go in and proof read what he writes and make sure the spelling is correct also I need to know when your LTFC Exchange is going live as well so then we know there is atleast two exchange means out there and one would be a guaranteed exchange meaning your loan clients have to repay there loans back and forth in LTFC / USD or what ever currency they use and back to USD/LTFC to keep the interest in the coin up that way even more exchanges will get interested and your clients as well as people mining and investing into LTFC have several backup options and means of exchange once your exchange comes on-line with your loan clients then this will be the coin to invest in maybe you should of got your LTFC exchange up in running first before you tried to list on regular exchanges I know the price per LTFC would have been way higher but atleast you would have had a product driven concept already on-line and then your business and coin profits would of let you expand your business more.
malaz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 02:17:45 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
rofl ... it's so obvious you wrote that Dubai email yourself, we've all seen so many scams like this before!

Kiss Kiss
fastaslighting

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:36:45 PM

yeah I think I have to hold until I see a real exchange offering this coin try to get it listed on Bittrex or Poloniex  or Bleutrade or even Coin Swap or All Coin
AtariCM

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:48:04 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
rofl ... it's so obvious you wrote that Dubai email yourself, we've all seen so many scams like this before!

Kiss Kiss

The english in the email is of a far better standard than the english on the website and in the op's posts.

I'm wondering what would be in the investment for them?

If they already have a bunch of LFTC from mining or buying they might be planning to pump the value
up to get people interested and then dump their coins for a quick and profitable exit.

On the other hand if the coin owner can successfully lend the coins on real-world repayment contracts
that would mean the people borrowing the coins would have to keep on buying more to make their
repayments for years to come.

The plan wouldn't work without someone putting up the capital to kickstart it, but with just a small number
of people involved the price could rise a lot!

malaz

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 02:57:52 PM

pmfsl  nice name atari  Cheesy

good point but this shit is going nowhere  Roll Eyes
AtariCM

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:03:45 PM

pmfsl  nice name atari  Cheesy

You taking the p*** mate?

good point but this shit is going nowhere  Roll Eyes

You might be right, but I just googled "Dubai Crypto Group" and found this : http://www.localsearch.ae/en/profile/The-Crypto-Group-FZ-LLC/727380

If they are serious it could be just the thing this coin needs to get off the ground.

malaz

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 03:18:16 PM

i think you never been scammed before m8  Huh
waxo

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:25:13 PM

JUST ADVICE :
there is to much coins !!! to much !!!!!
You have to do something with the total coins, otherwise this coin will die.

AtariCM

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:29:42 PM

I've been scammed loads of times, I had 20,000,000 Zeit coin in Coinex.pw the day it went pop, and I just lost a 400 Gh/s contract on PBMining.

My interest in this is to sell the bunch of LFTC I mined the other day. Right now there are no buy orders and like 0.65 BTC worth sitting for sale at 1 sat each and it's looking very much like I wasted my hash power on this.

The dev's plans can't possibly work if there is no one willing to buy any of the coins, which means my coins are currently completely worthless. iGor107 said the right thing; burn the premine and buy up a bunch of the coins, that's the only way this coin is going to get started. The dev has screwed up his plan with too many coins and now he needs to fix his mistake. Maybe this Dubai group are serious or maybe they are not, I don't know but they made it clear they are not going to take the risk to get this thing going.
lftccoin (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:33:45 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 04:44:41 PM by lftccoin

I've been scammed loads of times, I had 20,000,000 Zeit coin in Coinex.pw the day it went pop, and I just lost a 400 Gh/s contract on PBMining.

My interest in this is to sell the bunch of LFTC I mined the other day. Right now there are no buy orders and like 0.65 BTC worth sitting for sale at 1 sat each and it's looking very much like I wasted my hash power on this.

The dev's plans can't possibly work if there is no one willing to buy any of the coins, which means my coins are currently completely worthless. iGor107 said the right thing; burn the premine and buy up a bunch of the coins, that's the only way this coin is going to get started. The dev has screwed up his plan with too many coins and now he needs to fix his mistake. Maybe this Dubai group are serious or maybe they are not, I don't know but they made it clear they are not going to take the risk to get this thing going.

Please listen, I have more than 30 different coins in my wallets, I didn't  sell theme, I think about 10 still alive.
I know this Is demotivated. But remember LFTC Coin have a different goal.  

About that we have no sales? The LFTC wallet is about 170 times downloaded from the website.
So this means people have the LFTC Coin in there wallet?
The miners is still Active. The problem is there is no buyer?
And not many people votes on https://cryptoine.com/voting#LFTC ?
If we waited noting gone happened in short time.

I already bought 140 Million of the mined coins.
I send total about 7 exchanges mails to get us listed.

My proposal that I send it was last Saturday for the price of 20 sat. with a minimum order of 500 million.
The proposal is valid till 14 January 2015. This week I'm sending some more mails.
So the price need to go up soon!!!!
This only happened if people know us. So this part we need to do together.

So Vote and buy the LFTC's even if it is 1 sat.
trinitywealth

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:24:25 PM

Is this c-cex.com a SCAM???
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.320
i don't feel i want to put my coins there.
When are you going to open your exchange?
igor107th

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:25:54 PM

burn it
lftccoin (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:53:33 PM

Is this c-cex.com a SCAM???
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.320
i don't feel i want to put my coins there.
When are you going to open your exchange?

Never upload al the coins to any exchange.

Our exchange is ready before July 2015. I know this is long way from home.
Sorry for this. But what ever happened LFTC Coin is for ever.

Now it is running so it runs always I'm sure 100%.
malaz

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 07:07:54 PM

July 2015  ffs  Shocked
AtariCM

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:20:23 PM

Please listen, I have more than 30 different coins in my wallets, I didn't  sell theme, I think about 10 still alive.

I don't care what other coins your holding, I only care about what happens with LFTC and whether or not I've made a mistake in trusting your new coin with my hashpower when I could of been mining something else with my electricity bill.

I know this Is demotivated. But remember LFTC Coin have a different goal.  

And what is that goal? To be the cheapest crypto-currency on the planet? The market has spoken, and it values LTFC at less than 1 satoshi a piece with large stacks waiting for a buyer and some random bunch of arabs who probably want to use it to run a pump and dump.

This is LFTC right now :

http://www.ahoynoob.net/images/lftc.jpg

The miners is still Active. The problem is there is no buyer?

YES that is exactly the problem, the supply of this coin has far far exceeded market demand for it. The only way it can rise in value is to create that demand somehow. When people see a coin is falling they want to get out, if they see it is rising then they want to buy in.

I already bought 140 Million of the mined coins.

At what price? 1 satoshi each = 1.4 BTC = $440 USD ... what your basically telling us is that you either don't value your own creation much or you think that $440 is a lot of money. It's NOTHING. If your committed to this project you have to fix the mistake you've made in massively oversupplying the market and tanking the value to nearly zero.

I send total about 7 exchanges mails to get us listed.

And only 1 of the 7 took you up on it, one which has a bad reputation for being a scam site and ripping people off.

My proposal that I send it was last Saturday for the price of 20 sat. with a minimum order of 500 million.
The proposal is valid till 14 January 2015. This week I'm sending some more mails.

No one is going to buy 500 million of these coins at 1 satoshi a piece let alone 20.

So the price need to go up soon!!!!

Just how exactly are you hoping that will happen? Unicorns using fairy dust to buy up all your coins? You can't argue with the market valuation of the coin, the market has decided that this coin is too risky to invest in in it's current state.

This only happened if people know us. So this part we need to do together.
So Vote and buy the LFTC's even if it is 1 sat.

I have no problem with trying to work with you to solve the problem because I don't believe you created the situation intentionally. I do however need you to listen to us your users when we are telling you there is a problem which is your responsibility as the dev and the holder of the massive premine treasure hoard to fix.

The world will not turn your coins to gold for you, you have to do that.
AtariCM

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:27:20 PM

Our exchange is ready before July 2015. I know this is long way from home.
Sorry for this. But what ever happened LFTC Coin is for ever.

Why so long? I could have an exchange up and running inside a week!

There is even an opensource software already written for it : http://wlox.io/

I tell you what, in the spirit of co-operation, I will make this exchange open for you using the above software for the 140M LFTC you have bought up, however I require blockchain proof that the funds are coming from coins you have purchased and NOT from the premine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: