Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LFTC Coin launch on 19 December 2014  (Read 59533 times)
lftccoin (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:31:08 PM

anyway i have tried to withdraw 6million lftc but the withrawal is not even appearing in the instory....
this exchange is a real peace of crap
I'm not have that problem, after withdraw we received a mail. After that it is okay.
trinitywealth

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:31:46 PM

The Dubai group is not the real person
They tried to scam some btc from me to fix on Bter.com I trace the IP address from different mails. The IP coming from Amsterdam Amstel

is definelly Igor...this guy is weird
AtariCM

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:34:08 PM

If Hossain will agree and provide me login details to a suitable server running linux I can get an exchange up and running very fast.

Hossain, you didn't answer my question,well not fully; If it definitely wasn't the dubai guys because they are a scam then was it you that just bought the coins up?

It doesn't make much sense to me that the dubai thing was a scam, they were not asking for money they were offering it with conditions attached and those conditions were reasonable precautions most investors would take.

If it was you that bought them, are they now loaned to someone who is going to sell them again or are those coins now stored elsewhere... the difference is that if they just get sold on the exchange again we have not gained any ground in the value as it will soon fall right back to 1
trinitywealth

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:39:05 PM

Was that you hossain, or perhaps it was the Dubai group that just bought up to 9 and stopped?

was me but some idiot add selling orders from 4 satoshi...

lftccoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:42:06 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 01:11:41 PM by lftccoin

If Hossain will agree and provide me login details to a suitable server running linux I can get an exchange up and running very fast.

Hossain, you didn't answer my question,well not fully; If it definitely wasn't the dubai guys because they are a scam then was it you that just bought the coins up?

It doesn't make much sense to me that the dubai thing was a scam, they were not asking for money they were offering it with conditions attached and those conditions were reasonable precautions most investors would take.

If it was you that bought them, are they now loaned to someone who is going to sell them again or are those coins now stored elsewhere... the difference is that if they just get sold on the exchange again we have not gained any ground in the value as it will soon fall right back to 1

4 times I received mails from different persons but same ip.
malaz

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 01:10:37 PM

Grin
so they was trying to scam a scammer  Huh  Roll Eyes
igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 01:40:27 PM

The Dubai group is not the real person
They tried to scam some btc from me to fix on Bter.com I trace the IP address from different mails. The IP coming from Amsterdam Amstel

is definelly Igor...this guy is weird
haha me i dont scam lol
AtariCM

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:23:08 PM

The price has fallen back down to 3, however we are now only 1.7 BTC away from the 10 satoshi price set by the Dubai guys. It's a shame they have turned out to be fake because if they were for real we be really close to satisfying their requirements for investment.
AtariCM

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:24:20 PM

Maybe the price has collapsed again because they turned out to be fake, if that's the case then it's a sad fact if a dev is honest about the situation the market will punish that honesty instead of rewarding it.
AtariCM

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Ok; the price has returned to 2, but at least now we have buy orders for 56M Sats, I can add 1.1M a day to that, if others help out and the dev puts some in as well we can work together to mop up this flood and seal the coins away out of the exchange. There is 1.94 BTC to clean up to get to 9 sats, plus whatever new coins keep coming in whilst we are doing it. If we keep buying up at 1 sat then we will maximise the number of coins we can remove from circulation. The more of us work on it the better the chances we have of turning the inflation around to deflation.

Dev, please make a decision about the exchange, I will build it for you using the standard opensource tools and I will accept payment in LFTC which is a risk on my part, but it's only a small amount of work.
lftccoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:47:12 PM

Own exchange coming before July. I found somebody here in NED. to fix that.

Thanks
malaz

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:53:03 PM

BS  Wink

Thanks
malaz

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:03:21 PM

man get over your self you already lost this game ....

LFTC is that means loser fukes the cat ?  Grin

BTC
AtariCM

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:28:58 PM

Own exchange coming before July. I found somebody here in NED. to fix that.

Ok well that's your choice and imho it's the last stupid mistake you've made which I'm willing to tolerate; I'M OUT.

I've been your biggest supporter on this thread and given you the benefit of the doubt at every turn and now you've decided to get someone else to build the exchange so I've sold all my LFTC and I'm not buying anymore.

More than that, I've also decided to launch a new coin to recompense the people you've screwed over with your incompetence and bullshit.

If anyone would like to PM me with their LFTC address, I will look at the amount of coin in the wallet and replicate that figure using the premine on the new coin. I'm going to make the coin have a lot less units so it has at least some value on the exchange. I'm not going to take any premine for myself this will be a completely fair launch and hopefully it will fair a lot better than this pile of over liquid garbage of a coin.

The new coin will launch with a pool and an exchange already configured and ready to roll from day 1. I haven't built a coin before but I have plenty of experience to do so from compiling several wallets for the mining pool service I've been working on and am almost ready to launch.

If anyone has any good ideas for the name of the coin, please include it with your wallet address if you are looking to claim some of the premine.
Kartaba

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:25:22 AM

and this is their current business address taken from google maps.

ROFL !!!!!!  i actually know where this is Smiley (Very depressing neighborhood by the way). And this guy has connection in Dubai 'n shit? i don't believe it.

Rookie41

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:33:23 AM

And we're back to 1 sat sell order ...
AtariCM

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:11:22 AM

This coin is going nowhere with this moron at the helm, he has no clue how decentralisation is supposed to work, his plan is entirely about himself and his plans and his ability to control everything that happens, and when things don't go according to his poorly crafted plans he has no clue how to fix things.

On the positive side he's got me thinking about a coin based on growth through lending could work in a semi-decentralised way with multiple freelancing agents working together through a common coin system to achieve a growth level that this guy won't achieve in a thousand years of persistently flooding the market with his absurdly large premine.

malaz

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 04:19:45 AM

thats how i come to know what he was saying is bs trust me i live in abu dhabi which is 100 miles away from dubai here no body gives a fuk about his weak startup and dirty looking site etc..  any real investors here could make something a million times better!

but anyway thank you hossain i've made half a bitcoin out of your shit Grin

first btc address i get in my inbox gets 500k sat  Roll Eyes but not hossain  Kiss
husky1971

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:06:44 PM

thats how i come to know what he was saying is bs trust me i live in abu dhabi which is 100 miles away from dubai here no body gives a fuk about his weak startup and dirty looking site etc..  any real investors here could make something a million times better!

but anyway thank you hossain i've made half a bitcoin out of your shit Grin

first btc address i get in my inbox gets 500k sat  Roll Eyes but not hossain  Kiss

You complaining, but you mining this shit!!
husky1971

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:05:24 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 02:32:23 PM by husky1971

AtariCM

I just bought 2m and took them off the exchange. The most I can buy each day is about 1.1m, but I can't keep doing it if I'm the only one doing it!
You only can buy 1.1m LFTC Coins a day, that is about 3 USD Huh

Did you say this ?

I have 1.8TH of SHA256 mining which brings me in about 2 million satoshi a day, it would take me 33 days to buy up the 1 satoshi pile and then I would be taking the risk that other holders would just dump even more of the coin at 1 sat and I'd achieve nothing with my effort. It's a much better idea for me to help out by building an exchange for this on the good faith that the payment for it in LFTC may someday be worth something if others also do stuff to help out.

Why so long? I could have an exchange up and running inside a week!

There is even an opensource software already written for it : http://wlox.io/

I tell you what, in the spirit of co-operation, I will make this exchange open for you using the above software for the 140M LFTC you have bought up, however I require blockchain proof that the funds are coming from coins you have purchased and NOT from the premine.

Is this your Website?
There is even an opensource software already written for it : http://wlox.io/

White Label Open Source Cryptocurrency Exchange

WLOX is a white label, open source cryptocurrency exchange platform written in PHP. You can use it together with Crypto Capital Corp's fiat banking platform to develop your own exchange in record time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: