Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Volunteer needed] Graphics/Web designer for Fallout/Pipboy website  (Read 1565 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 05:24:42 AM

I highly doubt anyone has the time or luxury to volunteer so here it goes...

I own the address www.pipboy3000.com and am looking for a volunteer to help do the web design(preferably fallout fan but I will gladly introduce anyone to the fallout world if you don't know about it). I only require one page to be made(more if volunteer feels it is necessary and has the time) that contains the index/main page and this main page should have every single HTML element styled and displayed as an example(This is so I can reproduce multiple pages with my own time and not on the volunteers time).

The purpose of this website is a fallout fan page and I plan to manufacture an item that closely resembles an item you'd find in the fallout reality but I'd rather not discuss the details as of yet. If my product sells and makes profit I would love to compensate the volunteer in that era but until I get some quotes on my prototype I can't guarantee any monetary value at this moment.

Please PM me if interested.

or if you have questions reply to this thread .

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nckrazze

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 05:10:53 PM

I own the address www.pipboy3000.com and am looking for a volunteer to help do the web design(preferably fallout fan but I will gladly introduce anyone to the fallout world if you don't know about it). I only require one page to be made(more if volunteer feels it is necessary and has the time) that contains the index/main page and this main page should have every single HTML element styled and displayed as an example(This is so I can reproduce multiple pages with my own time and not on the volunteers time).

The purpose of this website is a fallout fan page and I plan to manufacture an item that closely resembles an item you'd find in the fallout reality but I'd rather not discuss the details as of yet. If my product sells and makes profit I would love to compensate the volunteer in that era but until I get some quotes on my prototype I can't guarantee any monetary value at this moment.

Thanks

May I preorder my pipboy?
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 10:12:52 PM

Thanks

May I preorder my pipboy?
sure that will be $700 in BTC Value. Wink
Jake
Donator

Activity: 256

Happy New Year!

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 11:54:37 PM

ESET Smart Security
Access denied

Details:   
Web page:   http://www.pipboy3000.com
Comment:   Access to the web page was blocked by ESET Smart Security. The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 04:23:38 AM

ESET Smart Security
Access denied

Details:   
Comment:   Access to the web page was blocked by ESET Smart Security. The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.

I would strongly recommend not using software that declares any website not in its database as potentially dangerous content and then actually believe that there is in fact "dangerous content" because I fail to see a website that runs purely on one HTML file page with no downloads being activated or anything what so ever.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 06:49:51 PM

here is my halfbaked design: http://pipboy3000.com If someone could help improve it that would be great!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 06:51:46 PM

ESET Smart Security
Access denied

Details:   

Okay apparently you are not the only one I just got another report claiming their anti-virus software is saying its bad, but I think it was becuase of my refresh() script (for prototyping purposes) so i don't have to click refresh while i prototype my web design, anyways I removed it let me know if you still experience this problem.
nckrazze

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 07:51:18 PM

ESET Smart Security
Access denied

Details:   

Okay apparently you are not the only one I just got another report claiming their anti-virus software is saying its bad, but I think it was becuase of my refresh() script (for prototyping purposes) so i don't have to click refresh while i prototype my web design, anyways I removed it let me know if you still experience this problem.

I'd be willing to write you a site bottom up if you offered some incentive. I just don't have the time to make a site as a "volunteer".
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 07:54:44 PM

I'd be willing to write you a site bottom up if you offered some incentive. I just don't have the time to make a site as a "volunteer".

I have 5 bitcoins to my name, I don't have steady cash flow to guarantee payment in a predetermined timeline beyond that amount tho that being said I could pay more in the following months just can't guarantee when exactly.
nckrazze

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 08:09:45 PM

I have 5 bitcoins to my name, I don't have steady cash flow to guarantee payment in a predetermined timeline beyond that amount tho that being said I could pay more in the following months just can't guarantee when exactly.

Alright, i'll pm you in a few days so we can get started.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 08:20:18 PM

Alright, i'll pm you in a few days so we can get started.

Sounds great!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: