Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:58:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Geekkos [GEEK] - Closed  (Read 21319 times)
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:44:26 PM

how long after the crowdsale will this be released and can be traded
darkslash

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:51:46 PM

would have been nice to have a confirmation email after i sent you btc
kaduwall (OP)

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:46:02 PM

would have been nice to have a confirmation email after i sent you btc

Just a little while after you deposit the btc you should be able to see it on the sales ledger here: http://geekkos.com/home/presale/
Usually takes one confirmation before that happens. If you are not seeing it there yet, try refreshing the page once more.

Regarding your first question, the idea is that after the crowdsale is over, if we succed with the 80 BTC minimum, it might take between 1~3 days to distribute all the coins. After the distribution phase is over it will be added to exchanges  (maximum 1 more day after distributing all the coins).

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Thanks!
Cryptophile

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:36:39 PM

With cryptogekko pushing this, buyer beware.

I wouldn't touch this piece of shit with bobsurplus' tiny peepee.  This will be nothing but a manipulated shitcoin.  If you buy, dump on them before the dump on you.
kaduwall (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:57:09 PM

I wouldn't touch this piece of shit with bobsurplus' tiny peepee.  This will be nothing but a manipulated shitcoin.  If you buy, dump on them before the dump on you.

Is the groundless fud already starting with the newbie accounts?  Cheesy

Good, we could use some extra marketing!
Thanks!
Cryptophile

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:02:20 AM

Is the groundless fud already starting with the newbie accounts?  Cheesy

Thanks!

Does this look like groundless FUD?  

Obviously you're aware of the scam he pulled with BitBay...  I know how Ryan works and there's a very strong chance you're working with him.  So again, this will be nothing but a shitcoin with pumps around announcements that will never result in anything.

Buy, take your profits when they pump and never look back.
kaduwall (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:17:07 AM

Thanks!

Obviously you're aware of the scam he pulled with BitBay...  I know how Ryan works and there's a very strong chance you're working with him.  So again, this will be nothing but a shitcoin with pumps around announcements that will never result in anything.

By groundless I simply mean that you don't have a valid point. I don't know him other than his twitter profile, in fact, I have never even heard before that he had been part of some scam or whatever. He was just behaving as a supporter from what I saw.

Furthermore, actions from other people unrelated to the project should be exactly that, unrelated to the project.
We have solid ideas and are working a lot to make this project a success.

I'm sorry but you won't be able to prevent that from happening. I know people around here are smart enough to know that your only intention is probably just to cause a dump after launch so you can get cheap coins, that won't happen, or maybe you just hate me somehow and don't want the crowdsale to be a success. You can't cause any damage by trolling with a not respected account here tho.

Thanks!
Cryptophile

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:26:48 AM

Thanks!

By groundless I simply mean that you don't have a valid point. I don't know him other than his twitter profile, in fact, I have never even heard before that he had been part of some scam or whatever. He was just behaving as a supporter from what I saw.

Furthermore, actions from other people unrelated to the project should be exactly that, unrelated to the project.
We have solid ideas and are working a lot to make this project a success.

I'm sorry but you won't be able to prevent that from happening. I know people around here are smart enough to know that your only intention is probably just to cause a dump after launch so you can get cheap coins, that won't happen, or maybe you just hate me somehow and don't want the crowdsale to be a success. You can't cause any damage by trolling with a not respected account here tho.

Thanks!

We'll just have to see about that, won't we?
kaduwall (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:37:03 AM

ATTENTION!!

We had to CHANGE a minimal part of the TERMS and WHITEPAPER today 02/10/15 RELATED TO THE REWARDS. This was made to comply with the law. Please check the rewards section again inside the whitepaper or terms. Basically now WHALES (what used to be the 10+ BTC investors) won't receive the 2.5% profit we previously had talked about. We figured this shouldn't be a problem since no whales had registered yet at the time of writing, and this will also make possible for Bittrex to list us later without any problem. Also, it got cheaper for investors to be rewarded/registered as a WHALE class (5 btc instead of 10) and there's a new class (3+ BTC).

Whitepaper updated: http://bit.ly/geekwhitep
Terms updated: http://bit.ly/1E5X86L

Thanks for your comprehension.
Targetbit

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:43:57 PM

MAC Wallet installed. out of sync  Huh Roll Eyes
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:14:22 PM

MAC Wallet installed. out of sync  Huh Roll Eyes

the sync continue after launch.
Just like the most crowdfundings.

Targetbit

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:54:26 PM

just bought some. Hope dev team develop it like a charm.
kaduwall (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:27:18 AM

1 - 'penoze' is right, the sync continues after launch. The wallets are just there so you can get your Geek address. There's also a note in the purchase page explaining that.

2 - I can feel 'btcney' sarcastic tone about our terms change/update. If anything, that shows we are interested in having a future and that we don't want to face law issues. We are ensuring Bittrex can list us too and removing the 2.5% for big investors can actually be a good news for the project as a whole, since we'll have more free funds from profits to market-buy Geek later (up to 75% now, instead of 50%).

kaduwall (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:27:35 AM

just bought some. Hope dev team develop it like a charm.

Thanks for your support Smiley
Targetbit

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:24:15 AM

website is down for me.
kaduwall (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:27:25 AM

website is down for me.

Its up, check again. Sometimes people have reported some instability with the website, I've seen it too. Usually if you try to refresh the page again after a few minutes it comes back. Its my host's fault, and they are not helping with the support at all. I have already decided that I'm going to host the website with another company, I'm just waiting for the crowdsale to end first, since it could be troublesome to put the site in maintenance or move the SQL in the middle of this.

Thanks!
Mewtwo

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:36:33 AM

It's weird how no new coins can be trusted nowadays... goes to show what this community has become.

kaduwall (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:04:49 PM

It's weird how no new coins can be trusted nowadays... goes to show what this community has become.

? What? Name 1 thing as a fact that says we can't be trusted. I've been around for quite some time, never scammed anyone.
Thanks!
Cryptophile

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:16:47 PM

? What? Name 1 thing as a fact that says we can't be trusted. I've been around for quite some time, never scammed anyone.
Thanks!

Regardless of how long YOU have been around it doesn't mean you're not  working with scammers.  Look at what happened to BitBay...dzimbeck was much more known than you and that was a scam.
kaduwall (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:51:02 PM

Thanks!

Regardless of how long YOU have been around it doesn't mean you're not  working with scammers.  Look at what happened to BitBay...dzimbeck was much more known than you and that was a scam.

Fair enough, but like I said there's not a fact really "not to trust" and its the 2nd time you come here to mention BitBay. This is getting old. I also won't be surprised if the user 'Mewtwo' is just another of your accounts on Bitcointalk. Again, I'm very open about myself and what I'm trying to build.

Unless you have ulterior motives, you can do your risk assessment about the project and decide for yourself if you want to invest or just go on to other places. Smiley

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: