Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Blocknet-Gate] Dan - Is going to sue Spoetnik  (Read 6739 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:19:25 AM

Suing people over post online is such a joke of a threat, it if ever happened this is how I would see it playing out
"Yes your honor, this man has SLANDERED me on the interwebs, I bring you printed transcripts.

Yes your honor he is the penguin with the gun, it is terrifying I know.

Yes honor we are talking about crypto currency, no it isn't like giftcards. "

Edit:Oh great this is the post to push me to legendary.

Congrats on the Legendary status ..but can we "trust you" ? LOL

And people are free to believe whatever ever they want.
I have posted that defense rant before.. usually a bit longer though Wink
Another key part of it i think maybe was i way back had posted a topic on P2P file sharing in off-topic..
Knowing it would probably get under some peoples skin.
You will see the topic in question because it's linked as the ref for VOD's neg vote on me saying i am a pedophile.
Go through the topic.. see any mention of underage girls ? Of course not LOL
..he just doesn't like "Pirates"
Or how i accused him of being one first and posted a link i found on the internet accusing him of it.
So he made up some shit about me in retaliation..
My original comment was backed by a 3rd party person / web site with a random claim.
His was invalid and liked to a topic that had no pertinent info.
Funny because he thinks he's king shit around here about the trust rating system yet apparently has no fucking clue on how to use it  Cheesy

I just find it funny he was able to dig up a comment i made randomly 3 years earlier.
Where i said i was on disability because i have a messed up back.
Kind of odd how he came up with that little nugget of info.. me thinks a birdy was whispering in his ear.
Which i might add is NOT "FACTS" that warrant a negative rating.
I was in fact on Disability back then and i never denied it.
Does not working mean you deserve a negative rating ? L O L
DID HE ASK ME if i went back to work ?
Nope.. he simply negged me then called me a fucking Indian living on a reservation.
Then went on to say he pays my taxes because i am on Welfare.. oh and i'm a pedo too hahhaha
And hey.. if he had proof to any of that and i denied it then by all means neg me..
If not then i have every right to laugh at him.

And all that.. because he did not get my OBVIOUS joke / jab at Albertans (a province in Canada)
Unless you are from BC / CAN you would not know it's like an inside joke of sorts here for us all in the west..
People from BC typically are not big fans of Albertan's coming over to out Provence.
They are usually obnoxious hicks all cocky with raised trucks and dogs and Oil Rig money.. acting like king shit.
Which is why i think my joke struck a nerve with him.. i did not expect the guy to lose his marbles over it though.
And i never accused him of any Pedo crap until he had already been trolling me for a long time.
So i really did little to provoke him ..he just has "issues" apparently.

We have lots of jokes about various parts of Canada.. Vancouver Island (Hippy's), Vancouver / Richmond (Chinese), Abbotsford (East Indians) Nuefy's from Newfoundland.. Quebec'ers.
I am not racist.. i hate them all equally  Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:38:39 AM

Suing people over post online is such a joke of a threat, it if ever happened this is how I would see it playing out
"Yes your honor, this man has SLANDERED me on the interwebs, I bring you printed transcripts.

Yes your honor he is the penguin with the gun, it is terrifying I know.

Yes honor we are talking about crypto currency, no it isn't like giftcards. "

Edit:Oh great this is the post to push me to legendary.

Congrats on the Legendary status ..but can we "trust you" ? LOL

And people are free to believe whatever ever they want.
I have posted that defense rant before.. usually a bit longer though Wink
Another key part of it i think maybe was i way back had posted a topic on P2P file sharing in off-topic..
Knowing it would probably get under some peoples skin.
You will see the topic in question because it's linked as the ref for VOD's neg vote on me saying i am a pedophile.
Go through the topic.. see any mention of underage girls ? Of course not LOL
..he just doesn't like "Pirates"
Or how i accused him of being one first and posted a link i found on the internet accusing him of it.
So he made up some shit about me in retaliation..
My original comment was backed by a 3rd party person / web site with a random claim.
His was invalid and liked to a topic that had no pertinent info.
Funny because he thinks he's king shit around here about the trust rating system yet apparently has no fucking clue on how to use it  Cheesy

I just find it funny he was able to dig up a comment i made randomly 3 years earlier.
Where i said i was on disability because i have a messed up back.
Kind of odd how he came up with that little nugget of info.. me thinks a birdy was whispering in his ear.
Which i might add is NOT "FACTS" that warrant a negative rating.
I was in fact on Disability back then and i never denied it.
Does not working mean you deserve a negative rating ? L O L
DID HE ASK ME if i went back to work ?
Nope.. he simply negged me then called me a fucking Indian living on a reservation.
Then went on to say he pays my taxes because i am on Welfare.. oh and i'm a pedo too hahhaha
And hey.. if he had proof to any of that and i denied it then by all means neg me..
If not then i have every right to laugh at him.

And all that.. because he did not get my OBVIOUS joke / jab at Albertans (a province in Canada)
Unless you are from BC / CAN you would not know it's like an inside joke of sorts here for us all in the west..
People from BC typically are not big fans of Albertan's coming over to out Provence.
They are usually obnoxious hicks all cocky with raised trucks and dogs and Oil Rig money.. acting like king shit.
Which is why i think my joke struck a nerve with him.. i did not expect the guy to lose his marbles over it though.
And i never accused him of any Pedo crap until he had already been trolling me for a long time.
So i really did little to provoke him ..he just has "issues" apparently.

We have lots of jokes about various parts of Canada.. Vancouver Island (Hippy's), Vancouver / Richmond (Chinese), Abbotsford (East Indians) Nuefy's from Newfoundland.. Quebec'ers.
I am not racist.. i hate them all equally  Grin

Wow. You need to get a life.
Get off the reservation.
Get a job.
Stay away from little kids.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:30:25 AM

What like Dan's ?
He said Crypto'z is his "business"
So why is it ok for all these dev's to say their coin is their company and it's their business they quit their day job for yet i am not allowed to do the same but FUD'ing their fucking ass to death for posting scams ?

First guy to say his shitcoin was a business was Spots.. and he too threatened to sue me.  Grin

Hypocrites.. your shitcoin'ing ICO profiteer-faggotry is not a "job".
Want to talk shit ?
YOU get a fucking job you unemployed mouthy racist little pieces of scammy shit.
You all got some nerve jiggling your little dick-holster at me about "not working" when you all line up to tell me you make coins and don't work.

gimme a fucking break hypocrites  Roll Eyes

And since my picture has been posted here at the forum more than once
i find it amusing you little know it all experts can't figure out i am WHITE.
But hey, hurl all the racist Indian comments at me all you want.. or pedo shit.
Just bear in mind what comes around goes around kidiots.

You leave me no choice now after seeing your bump comments..

I was only accused of "pedo" shit because i FIRST asked that guy VOD what was up with this link ?
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martin-Lawrence/Select-StateProvince/Martin-Lawrence-vodmlawrence-pedo-bitcoin-St-Albert-Edmonton-St-Albert-Alberta-1158255

So his response was to Troll me and neg me accusing me of what i accused him of FIRST.

Since you attacked me with it i have no choice but to explain.
And remind you the trust rating system is nothing more than an attack tool used by cowards here.
You might want to be careful believing everything you read LOL

Further more..
My 3yr old comment where i said i had a back problem and was off work constitutes just that.
If VOD or any of you have some proof i am not working on an Indian Reservation NOW then by all means lets see it.
So.. if you are smart and perceptive you would put 2 and 2 together about now..
How did King Shit of the trust rating system neg rate me over something he is unable to prove
AND on his Pedo claim link to a page here that contains nothing even vaguely related to his claims ?

No i don't expect any answers.. i expect you to crawl back under your rock with your ass owned.
You should know better than to have a run at me because all it does it make YOU look like the idiot.

Do it more.. i could care less it amuses me LOL  Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: