Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocknet admits to buy into their own ito - censored content inside  (Read 3602 times)
smalltimer (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:23:20 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 11:52:21 AM by smalltimer

ipo/ico/ito

FYI!

The one issuing it can have outlandish premine for free. They can buy all the coins they want from themselves for free.

people buying that stuff without asking any questions seem to be pretty naive.
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:15:56 AM

this outcome wasn't anticipated!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9401995#msg9401995

smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:01:57 AM

no comment needed. You figure that out yourself  Kiss
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:06:14 AM

jup, censored again. You know it.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 11:06:46 AM

seen my posts always deleted then i will spread it here;

if dan want to come out clean and honest then this subject need to covered
if xc, inc. is dan software business which offer writing code and reviewing code for crypto then it's not good and he should stop
dan software business = loljoe software business = endless crap coins
this is why i hope it will never happen, i hope dan software business have nothing to do with crypto

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:10:46 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 11:58:39 AM by smalltimer

disclaimer: i haven't been interested or aware of blocknet before i saw all this BS here today in which i dug around a bit. I am not holding any of these coins or any competing coins. This just happend without me doing anything particular other than random commenting.
lol. Good luck to the investors finding out the truth about their investement.

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:11:58 AM

disclaimer: i haven't been interested or aware of blocknet before i saw all this BS here today in which i dug around a bit. I am not holding any of these coins or any competing coins. This just happend without me doing anything particular other than random commenting.

If you want to get onto the being sued list, do continue your slandering ways:

http://cs.stanford.edu/people/eroberts/cs201/projects/defamation-and-the-internet/sections/precedent/cases.html

smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:15:20 AM

http://cs.stanford.edu/people/eroberts/cs201/projects/defamation-and-the-internet/sections/precedent/cases.html

over at the ann they just told me they couldn't be sued for buying their own ito because it's crypto. It's not even consistent. If you would try to sue me you'd had a lot of shit going for yourself too since the one issuing the ito admited to buy it himself. You're the one getting sued if anyone does.

There is no diffamation here btw. This thread is pure documentation so far.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:16:18 AM

over at the ann they just told me they couldn't be sued for buying their own ito because it's crypto. It's not even consistent. If you would try to sue me you'd had a lot of shit going for yourself too since the one issuing the ito admited to buy it himself. You're the one getting sued if anyone does.

Buying crypto is kinda different than slandering and defamation of a public figure.   If you work at a company, do you get sued if you buy their stock after it's public?   Are you that dumb?

Which part of him saying he got up early to buy it (after it went public) do you not understand?

smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:18:43 AM

Buying crypto is kinda different than slandering and defamation of a public figure.   If you work at a company, do you get sued if you buy their stock after it's public?   Are you that dumb?

i did not slander or defamate anyone. Please read this thread again and know it's the only one of me regarding this topic. No accusations, slander, defamation - not even names. You seem to confuse things. Wrong thread.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:28:51 AM

Buying crypto is kinda different than slandering and defamation of a public figure.   If you work at a company, do you get sued if you buy their stock after it's public?   Are you that dumb?

i did not slander or defamate anyone. Please read this thread again and know it's the only one of me regarding this topic. No accusations, slander, defamation - not even names. You seem to confuse things. Wrong thread.

Oh right, this is just another kind of fud.   Calling something a scam is not accusations now?

smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:37:19 AM

Oh right, this is just another kind of fud.   Calling something a scam is not accusations now?

not 'slander of a public figure'

i removed the word to be sure though. I know how laws apply, no worries. I am within the rules. It's the swarm/collective that's on your ass right now. I don't know if you understand that. I'd recommend to move on since there aren't any legal attack-vectors for you here and you'd probably just make a fool of yourself hanging out here in the long run.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:50:53 AM

Btw CryptoGretzky you are so blind that you can't see through all these lies from Dan. Its a fact the he is the one who is buying all the BlockNet tokens. So who do you think is selling all these XC coins Huh? Ask yourself this question.

If he wants to sue other then we want to see transparency which what BTC and how many BlockNet he already bought.

This is how legal stock works, if this is what you are talking about.

I am not claiming if Dan is innocent or not you have to understand.    I am just sick of seeing these claims with some super weak "evidence".    Here you are... making another claim.   How do you substantiate what you claimed... Please show me the transactions that you SAW that this is truth.  

Who is selling?   I don't know and that's why I am not claiming if I know who is selling.   That's the point.  You are claiming that it's Dan that is selling, but what is the indisputable proof?!?!   If you can show me, then at least I can also go HOLY SHIT, that's real!   Until then, all I can say is I don't know who is selling.  You see the difference?

We can NEVER know how many coins someone has.   Just like we don't even know how much Evan has in DRK still and we KNOW he instamined millions.   Even claiming that he has any coins now can never be proved because well we really don't know if he does or does not have coins left.    So, even any claims of Evan isn't really valid since there is no more proof.

qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:08:36 PM

is this another retarded thread?
What the hell is wrong with them investing into the ITO.

For real people...are you fucking retards or something?
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:31:16 PM

yup 89% of the "kids" on Btalk are retarded...... ever since the btc boom and the altcoin boom's of late 2013-2014 the forum has turned into a preschool for the retarded with very few "normal" people still around.
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:26:44 PM

yup 89% of the "kids" on Btalk are retarded...... ever since the btc boom and the altcoin boom's of late 2013-2014 the forum has turned into a preschool for the retarded with very few "normal" people still around.

u r here 2 so u r included in your comment  Grin

cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:31:23 PM

Thyis is definetly the most retarded FUD thread ever created. Are you really that stupid?? What's wrong with buying into their own ITO with their OWN Money after it went Public?

Lol I'm starting to think as well there is no need for the team for any official statements just go ahead in creating fuckturds threads like this one so people can realize the poorly organized FUD scammers group you all are.

Can't wait for the legal action..

Popcorn..

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:35:32 PM

So if i understand this correct you (the OP) thinks it is wrong for people to use there own money to buy into there own company, using the same route thats open for everybody else.
You must lead a limited life trying to avoid products IRL cos most if not all companies work like that or do you also have simulair threads open somewhere on the net about probably every other product/company in the world where the top own shares or stock?

F.ck, i own stock in the company that i work for, normal people consider this a great motivator

DimLo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:02:02 PM

Btw CryptoGretzky you are so blind that you can't see through all these lies from Dan. Its a fact the he is the one who is buying all the BlockNet tokens.

You have proof of this?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:04:45 PM

Great job and smart of you to act fast and get proof of it before Dan tried to hide his screw up.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: